I have bad news for all Alphamine Addicts...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol you like that Jeff say "yep he is dandy hes a real fancy boy" then he say "it mine I am fancy boy" :toofunny:
Yes, I some times get the impression that you may be a fancy boy. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofunny:
Too true though it may be funny. You probably have that fancy accent and drink with your fancy pinky poking out! :D

Touey

Touey

Awards
One top 3 movie favourite you like to me in wine so even more funny [video=youtube;OiB6JvWARXQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiB6JvWARXQ[/video]

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One top 3 movie favourite you like to me in wine so even more funny [video=youtube;OiB6JvWARXQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiB6JvWARXQ[/video]
That guy really likes his wine! :wink1:

Jake_916

Jake_916

Awards
Is the new flavor going to be releasing soon? Can't wait to try it! =)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cherry limeade Alphamine sounds like a winner to me!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Not a fan of cherry or of lime... Will this stop me from ordering? Likely not, PES will have magically still made this taste amazing

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Just ordered 3 tubs of alphamines new flavor..can't wait to try it!!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great Scott!! Are you from the future? :D

I believe the new flavor is being released in January.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great Scott!! Are you from the future? :D I believe the new flavor is being released in January.
Maybe he cashed in on the incredible deal on the new formula at nutra? Not the new flavor yet tho!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I bought (2) alphamines on NP myself....

Can't be that price....

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a fan of cherry or of lime... Will this stop me from ordering? Likely not, PES will have magically still made this taste amazing
I can't remember which flavour Amino IV you tried?

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Yeah I purchased the new formula of Alphamine in the cherry limeaide from NP. Couldn't pass up the price so I grabbed Amino IV as well

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I purchased the new formula of Alphamine in the cherry limeaide from NP. Couldn't pass up the price so I grabbed Amino IV as well
Yep, forgot to mention that I also picked up Amino IV along with the alphamines on NP. Great deal....

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I can't remember which flavour Amino IV you tried?
PES kindly sent me the Blueberry to try and it is great.

My order from the insider just finally showed up today, I will crack open a CL to try soon :)

Everyone seems to love it and I asked around just to be sure it didnt have a strong cherry taste.

I have had to give away tubs before of product that tasted like artificial cherry.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PES kindly sent me the Blueberry to try and it is great.

My order from the insider just finally showed up today, I will crack open a CL to try soon :)

Everyone seems to love it and I asked around just to be sure it didnt have a strong cherry taste.

I have had to give away tubs before of product that tasted like artificial cherry.

I love it, the cherry doesn't bother me at all. I hardly notice it. I'm counting down the days til I can get my hands on Cherry Limeade Alphamine

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would probably spend the extra and go with FP.

Who wants an inferior flavour like RL?! ;)

Touey

Touey

Awards
I would probably spend the extra and go with FP.

Who wants an inferior flavour like RL?! ;)
for the flavour it is the money no object to these oxfordshire high society type with the snooty tastes bud

ShawnMH

Awards
for the flavour it is the money no object to these oxfordshire high society type with t he snooty tastes bud
I just bought two of the RL based on price alone, FP tastes way better in my opinion.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm so ready to try this cherry limeade!! Who else is getting excited??

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, I just realized that there is a slushie flavor that goes by cherry limeade.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting, I just realized that there is a slushie flavor that goes by cherry limeade.
we will have to get one of these slushies and then make an alphamine one for comparison. I bet I know which one would win a taste test. :)

squadx

squadx

Awards
Any estimate when this flavor is supposed to release?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cherry limeade or citrus splash? :D
Both! Will there be an intro sale on them like on the raspberry lemonade flavor?

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Both! Will there be an intro sale on them like on the raspberry lemonade flavor?
There should be an insider release. Have you signed up at PES website?

hw101

Awards
Just took my first serving of alphamine ever ! What have I done!!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just took my first serving of alphamine ever ! What have I done!!!!
How have you managed to last this long without it?

I thought Jim was the only person who hoarded instead of using supplements lol.

hw101

Awards
Just got off a full 12 months of bulking I went from a skinny 5 foot 5 133 pound little kid . To a 167 pound not to shabby but have some fat kid. So torching this fat with alphamine!! Then back to bulking after 175 here I come thanks AM for the motivation you have giving me !

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not sure what it will entail at this point. It would be unlikely for us to launch a product or new flavour without a sale though. :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not sure what it will entail at this point. It would be unlikely for us to launch a product or new flavour without a sale though. :)
I'm saving any Alphamine purchases for Cherry Limeade. If it tastes like Amino IV which I'm assuming it will...you can have all my money. You guys knocked that flavor out of the park!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm saving any Alphamine purchases for Cherry Limeade. If it tastes like Amino IV which I'm assuming it will...you can have all my money. You guys knocked that flavor out of the park!
Thanks, I've gone through 2 tubs of cherry limeade already, it's too good.