Hypertrop-X versus Christine sponsored

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I tore through shoulders today, feeling good and motivated.

We started with 15 dumbell front raises on an incline bench belly down. We did 4 sets to warm up.

Then we did seated pronated front raises for 15 reps supersetted with 15 leg lifts for 4 sets.

Then we hit 15 up and outs supersetted with 15 incline dragon flags with a slow negative on the way down for 15 reps times 4 sets.

Then we hit the triple set, we did 10 per arm of side laterals then went and did 6 reps on the hammer shoulder press at 50lbs then hit 30 mountain climbers for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 up and outs and on the way down we did a circle starting at the side and ending over our heads. 4 sets.

Then to finish up we did 15 overhead presses for 4 sets.

Then I went to the office and hit some bike cardio. I was pumped and aggressive and focused today. I'm ready to go back and do it all again!!!

Tomorrow we will be doing chest/tri/and leg shaping. Natalie is going to Florida on Fri for Met-Rx so we are adding a bit of Fri arm day on chest and back day.

I start my diet on Mon for the Olympia so she is going to set me up with a cardio schedule. Though I know what needs to be done! Every Wed i will have 45 min extra to wait on the kids to do karate so I will be adding in 45 min of cardio starting next week. I am also going to throw in an extra gym day with weights and cardio on the Fri she will be gone!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gotta love those days where you are so motivated that you wish you could stay all day. Hell of a shoulder workout C.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today was tri/chest/leg shaping day.

We started with bench pressing. We did just the bar for a warm up at 15 reps, then I did 65 for 10 reps and 85 for 2 more sets of 10 reps.

Then we did 30 dragon flags.

Then I did 4 sets of 15 reps on the pec dec supersetted with 6 walkout tricep push ups.

Then I did 20 tricep bench dips feet straight out supersetted with pulldowns with my back to the pad for 15 reps 50 lbs. We did our 4 sets.

Then we did a combo move with dumbell flyes and at the top of the flye we did a skullcrusher as 1 rep, we did 15 reps. These were on the bench laying down. These were supersetted with 10 pop squats up and onto a board. We did 4 sets.

Then we did a dumbell pullover for 10 reps. I told her i wanted to go up in weight and she refused me, she said she would rather i add 5 more reps to it so my last 2 sets were 15 reps with the 35lb. She used to have me at 60 lbs but she decided I was getting to big:blink: She said she wanted me tiny and tight...blah blah. Anywho these were supersetted with a boxing style river dance thing on and off the board for 50 steps. We did 4 sets of these.

I warmed up with 15 mins of incline cardio to get my legs geared up since my quads are sore. But we did a few more things and then called it a day!! It was another easy day for me and I enjoyed my gym time. Strating Mon the comp diet kicks in and life as i know it is over. There will be no one but me to be defeated if I come in at the Olympia looking like a bloated cow;) So since I will be working there and meeting many new AM faces I need to look like I could hit the stage. It will take all my resolve but I refuse to fail!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Good job tearin it up C! Hopefully I'll get to meet you guys at the Olympia, if all goes as planned on my end :thumbsup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was tri/chest/leg shaping day.

We started with bench pressing. We did just the bar for a warm up at 15 reps, then I did 65 for 10 reps and 85 for 2 more sets of 10 reps.

Then we did 30 dragon flags.

Then I did 4 sets of 15 reps on the pec dec supersetted with 6 walkout tricep push ups.

Then I did 20 tricep bench dips feet straight out supersetted with pulldowns with my back to the pad for 15 reps 50 lbs. We did our 4 sets.

Then we did a combo move with dumbell flyes and at the top of the flye we did a skullcrusher as 1 rep, we did 15 reps. These were on the bench laying down. These were supersetted with 10 pop squats up and onto a board. We did 4 sets.

Then we did a dumbell pullover for 10 reps. I told her i wanted to go up in weight and she refused me, she said she would rather i add 5 more reps to it so my last 2 sets were 15 reps with the 35lb. She used to have me at 60 lbs but she decided I was getting to big:blink: She said she wanted me tiny and tight...blah blah. Anywho these were supersetted with a boxing style river dance thing on and off the board for 50 steps. We did 4 sets of these.

I warmed up with 15 mins of incline cardio to get my legs geared up since my quads are sore. But we did a few more things and then called it a day!! It was another easy day for me and I enjoyed my gym time. Strating Mon the comp diet kicks in and life as i know it is over. There will be no one but me to be defeated if I come in at the Olympia looking like a bloated cow;) So since I will be working there and meeting many new AM faces I need to look like I could hit the stage. It will take all my resolve but I refuse to fail!

Cmon C you got this! You can do it!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I took my Hyp X before the gym and was just rocking thorough the training and cardio, its one of the few days that if I had the time I could have done an hour of cardio.

Back/bi day

We started with T-bar rows at 50lbs for 15 reps supersetted with 10 pop squats for 4 reps

Then we did standing pulldowns at 80lbs with one foot up on the seat for 15 reps ( this is hard for me form wise as the weight pulls me up to the top and i have to throw my weight to hit the floor ;) ) we supersetted this with 90lb low rows for 6 reps, we did 4 sets.

Then we did between the leg low pulley cable pull ups for 15 reps at 60lbs supersetted with sissy bar bicep curls for 15 reps x 4 sets.

Then we did incline bench dumbell pronated curls for 15 reps for 4 sets.

Then we did incline alternating 10 per arm flat bicep curls for 4 sets.

Then we went to the low row cable machine and got out the bar and layed on the bench with head up chin to chest and did 40lb bicep curls with it supersetted with 10 reverse grip thumb over sissy bar forearm curls. We did 4 sets of this.

I did 20 min of incline cardio at 15 for a steady walk and called it a day.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I took my Hyp X before the gym and was just rocking thorough the training and cardio, its one of the few days that if I had the time I could have done an hour of cardio.

Back/bi day

We started with T-bar rows at 50lbs for 15 reps supersetted with 10 pop squats for 4 reps

Then we did standing pulldowns at 80lbs with one foot up on the seat for 15 reps ( this is hard for me form wise as the weight pulls me up to the top and i have to throw my weight to hit the floor ;) ) we supersetted this with 90lb low rows for 6 reps, we did 4 sets.

Then we did between the leg low pulley cable pull ups for 15 reps at 60lbs supersetted with sissy bar bicep curls for 15 reps x 4 sets.

Then we did incline bench dumbell pronated curls for 15 reps for 4 sets.

Then we did incline alternating 10 per arm flat bicep curls for 4 sets.

Then we went to the low row cable machine and got out the bar and layed on the bench with head up chin to chest and did 40lb bicep curls with it supersetted with 10 reverse grip thumb over sissy bar forearm curls. We did 4 sets of this.

I did 20 min of incline cardio at 15 for a steady walk and called it a day.
That sounds like it'd be crazy difficult, especially using strict form.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My HYP-X came in handy today to give me that extra push using heavier weights today. I still love that I'm feeling good and still feeling my Hyp even after all this time.

Leg day.

We worked late today so i missed training with Nat today. However my legs are not growing as much as I would like doing it her way, so I wanted to try it mine today.

Started with 4 sets of leg extensions. I did 1 set at 70 x 15, 1sets at 50 x 15 then 1 at 50 lbs per leg at 10 per leg and my forth set was 60 x 10.

I supersetted my last 3 sets of presses with leg curls. My first set was 80lbs x 15 but my knee was sreaming at me. It seems to hurt the most when I do curl motions. So my next 4 sets were 60lbs x 15. These still hurt but they were at least better.

Then we moved on to presses. (these were supersetted with the above)

I warmed up with 130lbs x 15, 180x 15, then Matt went to 290 and I wanted to see if I could do them..lol . So I had to move up on the seat to get leverage and did 3 reps. Then I did it correctly at 230 for 10 reps and the stubburn set in and i did 1 more of the 290 for 3 on the seat where I belonged;) These were not as deep as they needed to be but I still moved it.

Then we did calves which I supersetted each set with step up holding a 25lb plate at 10 per leg.

Calves were 60x15, 70x10, 90x10, 60x15.

Then I did 20 min of incline cardio.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok i have a question any thoughts, I'm getting up early now and find that at 2pm I'm getting really tired. I want to give up my energy drinks and diet drinks for the O diet so I look my best. Any suggestions on how to avoid the crash and how to drop my addicting drinks ;) Should I add in a dose of Hyp x before 2pm and again before training?

I had a wicked workout today because I had Miss Natalie alone today so there was nobody for her to focus on but me :) She punished me for missing her leg day, lol!

We did chest and leg shaping(as punishment)

We started with 25lb dumbell flyes on the bench for 15 reps and then stood up to do 15 dumbell deadlifts for 4 reps no rest between sets.

Then we hit single arm presses at 35lbs for 10 per arm dropped the weights and did 10 per leg of stationary lunges.
We did 4 sets here.

Then we did pullovers on the bench at 45lbs for 15 reps as far over the head and to the floor as i could stretch for 15 reps dropped the weights and did 20 jump lunges for 4 sets.

Then she had me do wide grip incline bench with 60lbs for 15 reps , 4 sets. i really sucked on these. Got it done but weakly and with her spotting and pushing me past failure.

Then I did the pec deck using the top handles, you would be suprised how much different it felt to use the top handles. We did 15 of these supersetted with 10 per leg on bench step ups. Did the usual 4 sets.

Then she told me she had a special suprise for me. I should have left;) She had me go to the bench press bench and stand next to it and do side to side lunges stepping up on it for 50 reps. My legs were screaming at me. It looked like a football exercise. So you pushed off with the left leg and jumped on the bench and over the side and repeated it with the right leg jumping over top the bench for a rep. She counted to 50 lol to make sure I did them all!

I finished those and felt so sick for a half hour. I was cussing her :)

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Another great workout C! As for getting some energy in your situation, that's rough. Sugar-free Red Bull gives me good energy, unless you're wanting to avoid the carbonation as well.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Another great workout C! As for getting some energy in your situation, that's rough. Sugar-free Red Bull gives me good energy, unless you're wanting to avoid the carbonation as well.

Yeah I was looking to avoid the carbonation. At least by 4 weeks in. So thats when its going to matter for me. I'm used to about 5 low carb Monsters a day:( Its still on the week 8 now so it gives me a few to figure it out.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I was looking to avoid the carbonation. At least by 4 weeks in. So thats when its going to matter for me. I'm used to about 5 low carb Monsters a day:( Its still on the week 8 now so it gives me a few to figure it out.
5 low carb monsters!!!! :jaw: thats alot.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
No doubt C, gotta be a crazy energy comedown there.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wish I still had an energy rush to come down from. I burn the candle at both ends between the gym and work on little sleep! I can drink a Monster and go to bed a half hour after it, they don't even tweak me.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Back day
Having some left side sciatic nerve issues but hit it anyway.
We started with 45lb single armed dead lifts rotating sides at 10 per arm and supersetted it with 15 pop squats for 4 sets.

We then hit bent over barbell rows for 15 reps supersetted with 15 crunches for 4 sets.

Then we did 70lb pulldowns to the chest for 15 reps supersetted with single arm bent over dumbell rows at 6 per side for 4 sets.

We then hit the cable machine and hit single armed pulldowns with it for 15 per side and did 20 dragon flags with it for 4 sets.

Did a few other things and then I hit 20 min of cardio. Back is still screaming at me so I'm hoping to be able to roll out of bed still in the AM!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Gosh grrl you still banging away wth this log...Great dedication. Log is outstanding. I wanna check out some before and afte pics...lol

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gosh grrl you still banging away wth this log...Great dedication. Log is outstanding. I wanna check out some before and afte pics...lol

With my dosing being smaller and me having 2 bottles I hope to have enough to go to the Olympia. Right before the Olympia I plan on doing pics.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Arm day

We started with an exercise where we wer in push up position and we had a mat in front of us and we had to use our arms to side walk to each side of the mat and cross it for 20 times and at the end we did 6 tricep pushups. We did 4 sets.

Then we did tricep pulldowns with our back to the pad for 15 reps and supersetted it with 6 walkouts into a tricep push up. We did 4 of these sets.

Then we did overhead tricep extensions for 15 supersetted with 6 more walkouts for 4 sets.

Then we moved to the incline bench and layed belly down and did 10 tricep dumbell kickbacks and 10 pronated bicep curls. We did 4 sets.

Then we did reverse grip reversed bicep curls and at the top we twisted the dumbells and did a slow curl back down as slowly as we could go for 15 reps. These gave me a nice bicep pump. 4 sets.

Then we did hammer curls for 15 reps and 4 sets.

Then we finished off with a few extra bicep moves and I headed off to cardio land.

Did 16 min of incline cardio with interval runs at a 15 incline , 4.6 speed and then a steady 3.0.

This was a nice session, I'm using Neovar and HypX before workout with an ephedra thrown in for fat burning. My energy has been awesome during cardio.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I'm only using 3 Hyp-X and 2 of the yellow ephedra and 1 Neovar.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
only one neovar? the old one right? thats like nothing, 1 cap....

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I use more with carbs but only one before training because the high intensity no rest training she does with a belly full of different caps tends to make me feel like crap . I would rather get a good workout in then feel bad before I start.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i see. so u take with carbs later in the day to take advantage of the banaba leaf? and yes, you do have some intense sounding workouts! props for u on that and your drive.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I take it with carbs earlier in the day and then again before training.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well leg day went much better today.

We started with extensions, the first 15 reps were done with a back board on the seat at an angle so we got 1/2 reps in, then we slid the back board flat and hit 4 regular. We did 4 sets of these at 50lbs.

We then went to a single dumbell and did 15 deep lunges per side and then went to walking lunges as soon as we fininshed and lunged to the end of the gym. We did only 3 sets here.

Then we did 1 legged deadlifts at 15 per side for 4 sets.

Then we did these gay looking squats, we had to stradle the mat hold the dumbell up to our neck level and then squat all the way while straddling the mat still come back up and extend one leg back and tighten up. We did 30 of these for 4 sets. Felt like a gay looking ice skating move. But it did cause cramping in the leg you brought back.

Then she had me go to 80lb hamstring curls for 6 sets of 6 reps. These KILLED my knee. The pain was so bad that I over compensated with my lower back and seem to have really screwed it up.

Then I did 90lb calves at 5 sets of 10 reps. Then I did 3 sets of 100 broomstick twists with 10 leg lifts in between sets. But like I said the back was hurting so I tried to keep the volume down on these.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
'Gay looking' squats that resemble ice skating moves, that made my day :lol: Reminds me of a scene from Blades of Glory.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
'Gay looking' squats that resemble ice skating moves, that made my day :lol: Reminds me of a scene from Blades of Glory.

Well I looked gay doing them I'm sure :) I complained to her that I felt like an ice skater doing them.

I had a fun albeit painful shoulder day. Bear with me because I am super tired so I'm not remembering my whole routine! Yikes..

Our routine was all free weights this time. We started with side lateral raises for 15 reps supersetted with 20 quarter side pulses for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 reps per arm on forward raises for 4 sets.

Then we did a rotating raise where we started it dumbells in front and raised it rotating the dumbell halfway up to about ear height for 15 reps and 4 sets.

We also did 15 curls up and then straight up over our heads for 20 reps 4 sets.

Then we did the one that hurt and wore me out. We sat down and did bent over laterals for 15 reps and then sat up and did 10 barbells raises up to our chin in close to the body. We did 4 sets and I felt every single one of them :)

Then we did the cable machine with pulley up and a rope and did rope pulls to the forehead.

I also did 20 min of cardio at a 15 incline with a sprint run in middle uphill.

I also must say those gay looking squats we did yesterday really tore up my lower back. I'm falling apart..lol!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sup christine just checking in seeing whats up!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The Hyp X over time seems to be giving me more stamina on the treadmill. I'm able to do sprints uphill now for longer times and I'm getting more cardio time in because I still have energy after training.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Well I looked gay doing them I'm sure :) I complained to her that I felt like an ice skater doing them.

I had a fun albeit painful shoulder day. Bear with me because I am super tired so I'm not remembering my whole routine! Yikes..

Our routine was all free weights this time. We started with side lateral raises for 15 reps supersetted with 20 quarter side pulses for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 reps per arm on forward raises for 4 sets.

Then we did a rotating raise where we started it dumbells in front and raised it rotating the dumbell halfway up to about ear height for 15 reps and 4 sets.

We also did 15 curls up and then straight up over our heads for 20 reps 4 sets.

Then we did the one that hurt and wore me out. We sat down and did bent over laterals for 15 reps and then sat up and did 10 barbells raises up to our chin in close to the body. We did 4 sets and I felt every single one of them :)

Then we did the cable machine with pulley up and a rope and did rope pulls to the forehead.

I also did 20 min of cardio at a 15 incline with a sprint run in middle uphill.

I also must say those gay looking squats we did yesterday really tore up my lower back. I'm falling apart..lol!!!
that shoulder workout would kill me BTW. yikes they have you working hard

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
See that C - those 'gay' squats were killer, haha :thumbsup:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chest day. I started with 10 min of warm up cardio! I made the mistake of telling her that I had lived on protein drinks all day and had no solid food so she decided that I should take advantage of the fat burning so I got seperated out during training and had to do more of everything to burn fat.

Started with chest press machine, outer handles for 15 reps and then I had to do 10 push ups with my feet on the bench and hands on the floor. We did 4 of these. Thats when I realized how weak I was from only protein drinks. I was pushed several times beyond failure.

Then we did pronated flyes on the bench for 15 reps supersetted with 100 core board shakes for 4 sets.

Then we did single arm presses at 10 per arm supersetted with 6 board shakes and 1 push up repeated in a row 6 times.
We did 4 sets.

Then we moved on to overhead dumbell extensions for 15 reps for 4 sets.

Then I did a triple set on the cables with 15 reps in a flye position with my hands together and did an extension type move, then immediatly went into 6 cable flyes and then she had me do pop push ups on the core board for 6 reps. We did 4 sets of these. By the 3 rd set my body was quitting and I was so ready for class to be done.

I drank a shake and then came back 45 min later to the gym and did 35 min of cardio and did it all incline until I hit 2 miles and did varying speeds to keep me amused.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Between the two gym times I got super tired and I used the HYP X before the first one. When i hit the second cardio I got a second wind but still was mentally not into it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sounds like you had a hard ass workout. Good luck on recovery! Now i know to never do just drinks all day :D. question though what are pronated flyes, just a typical DB Fly? Also the over head extension are one of my favorite tricep excercises i love them. I dont think i would have been able to obtain focus after leaving them gym back just to return so props on that!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The pronated was done on a flat bench and we started with the dumbells held in press form and on the way up we rotated them in to be end to end with each other almost touching over our head then we go back down really wide and turn the dumbells back to a press.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
The pronated was done on a flat bench and we started with the dumbells held in press form and on the way up we rotated them in to be end to end with each other almost touching over our head then we go back down really wide and turn the dumbells back to a press.
so its similar to a Flat DB press with a twist motion all the way through? How effective did you find them? Sounds interesting enough to possibly throw in during my chest/back day. BTw you should enter in that contest MT and i have going. We need some ladies in there!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I found it pretty effective. If you did it wide like a flye you get quite a bit of chest fatigue.

I've given the contest some thought but I'm dieting now for the O. I'm not sure I would want to do it again so soon.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I found it pretty effective. If you did it wide like a flye you get quite a bit of chest fatigue.

I've given the contest some thought but I'm dieting now for the O. I'm not sure I would want to do it again so soon.
yeah ill have to try that. Usually I do regular Pec deck supersetted with reverse flys. Im gonna try substituting those in instead of regular peck deck. That sounds like what i do with my DB Incline. I do that little twist. The O will be cool. I was planning on possibly going, but now im looking at the arnold instead. Hanging out at the AN booth and stuff woo woo. haha. you wouldnt have to diet for the online thing. You will win anyways. do it sista! :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I took 3 HYP X and 2 neovar before workout with 2 DCP and my training rocked today. It has been 3 hrs since I trained and I still feel good!!

I had an awesome back workout today.

I started with 4 sets of 10 under the squat rack bar pull ups.

Then I hit single arm cable pulldowns she had me do 40lbs the first set and 30 for the last 3 sets. We sat half off the seat so the handle was facing out and we turned it in as we pulled it down so that our palm was facing our ear when we finished. Did 15 reps here supersetted with a 65lb single dumbell bent over row for 10 reps and 4 sets.

We then moved to a triple set. It started with 70lb low rows for 15 reps then went to 50lb behind the neck cable pulldowns for 6 reps and then did 10 pop squats. We hit 4 sets here.

Then we did 115lb deadlifts for 4 sets of 6 reps. I found the weight to be light and could have done 10 reps. However having scoliosis she choose for me not to. I'm having a hard time getting her to understand that although my form is different on some of the exercises, the harder I work my back the less it hurts.

I hit 1 mile of uphill cardio on the treadmill using interval sprints at a 15 incline.

I left that workout totally ready for more. I still had mass energy and wanted to keep going!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We had arm day today. I'm so tired that I can't remember what we did.

I know we did the cable machine with a bar and used a reverse grip to do push downs. This was akward at first but I used 50 lbs and knocked it out. We did 15 of these supersetted with tricep kickbacks.

We did dips for 10 reps, tricep pushup on dumbells for 10 reps and a bunch of bicep work, single arm pronated curls, the curls where we start it as a regular curl at the top we do a full twist and then bring it back down normally. We did hammer curls and reverse grip thumb over the top forearm curls with a barbell. We did a ton of other things. I also hit 15 min of cardio.

I had a super strong easy workout. My strength was up as well as my endurance. On some of the sets she said 10 is good 15 reps is better, I knocked 15 out every time.

We had a new powerlifter train with us tonite. He ended up having asthma issues at the end..poor guy, she worked us fast today because she was grumpy. She gave us no rest between any sets for the whole 45 min. It was like a giant superset.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm also going to use my HYP X for some AM cardio tommorrow.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We did not get to do am cardio.:( The kids go back to school on Tue so we took them to Great Wolf lodge for the weekend.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
She has us start with things to slowly stretch us out. I think its maybe an injury because one week it wasn't there, the next it was and has been ever since.

We did shoulders today.

Started on the chest press machine and sat backwars on it and used the inside handles and did 15 reps with 6 walk out push ups and 20 dragon flags. Did 4 sets here.

Then we did 15 candlestick raises for 4 sets.

Then we hit pronated front raises for 15 reps.

Then we did 15 dumbell sides raises with 6 bent over lat raises for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 arnold presses.

Then we did 15 of the ones that you start at your side and go in a full circle over your head. Did 4 sets here.

We did a couple of other things and ended strong. Tomorrow she is going to make me do legs with chest. Can't wait..lol

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
She has us start with things to slowly stretch us out. I think its maybe an injury because one week it wasn't there, the next it was and has been ever since.

We did shoulders today.

Started on the chest press machine and sat backwars on it and used the inside handles and did 15 reps with 6 walk out push ups and 20 dragon flags. Did 4 sets here.

Then we did 15 candlestick raises for 4 sets.

Then we hit pronated front raises for 15 reps.

Then we did 15 dumbell sides raises with 6 bent over lat raises for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 arnold presses.

Then we did 15 of the ones that you start at your side and go in a full circle over your head. Did 4 sets here.

We did a couple of other things and ended strong. Tomorrow she is going to make me do legs with chest. Can't wait..lol

Chest + Legs should be fun :thumbsup: BTW what is this Great Wolf Lodge you & Dsade speak of?