MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thankfully the workouts are very challenging for me - it’s a lot of work that is exhausting to get through. So it’s really just that the absolute strength is rising quickly that I need to watch. Ie, during the actual sets I try to be very mindful of not straining & only doing what needs to be done to improve, not trying to hit failure. But I have to keep willing myself onwards to get all of the total sets in. These are full 2-hour sessions.

I also did a ton of very heavy bench work for months on end up until only 9 weeks ago, taking ~95% singles at least every other week. So would like to hope only 6 weeks off heavy training would still have my tendons reasonably conditioned for hard efforts.
I think it would you would think for a short period of that initial break the body would continue to try to increase collagen production just in case you put it through that again. Supercompensation during a recovery period is a wonderful thing. So, I would think at a minimum you are probably equally prepared for the heavy loads if not possibly more.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
12/13/23 - Day 21
BW 267.4

Officially back to my full morning weight from the week of the last competition, where I benched 180kg/396.8lbs. Happy to be back here in just 3 weeks, and I am confident I will be able to continue to gain into a PR bodyweight to better prepare me to take out a 405 bench.

Upper body muscles are sore all over from bench day, hip is aching from primo PIP, something is always sore from the daily slinpin shots, I’m lethargic as all get out from MK (and probably gear & diet), sleep is so-so from being so heavy, but…. it’s 30* here, yet I only need to wear shorts & a tshirt everywhere, no coat.

So I got that goin’ for me, which is nice…

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
12/13/23 - Day 21
BW 267.4

Officially back to my full morning weight from the week of the last competition, where I benched 180kg/396.8lbs. Happy to be back here in just 3 weeks, and I am confident I will be able to continue to gain into a PR bodyweight to better prepare me to take out a 405 bench.

Upper body muscles are sore all over from bench day, hip is aching from primo PIP, something is always sore from the daily slinpin shots, I’m lethargic as all get out from MK (and probably gear & diet), sleep is so-so from being so heavy, but…. it’s 30* here, yet I only need to wear shorts & a tshirt everywhere, no coat.

Winter time is a great time to be at a heavy weight because yeah go outside 😂 come summer time there is no such luck! Do you use a C pap machine? Hear all the talk about them anymore.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Winter time is a great time to be at a heavy weight because yeah go outside come summer time there is no such luck! Do you use a C pap machine? Hear all the talk about them anymore.
Noooo, this is coincidentally the 4th time I’ve had this conversation with other lifters this week lol. I really want one, but I have been too lazy to seek out how to get a script online through a home test. This is definitely what needs to happen; even if I was down to 220 I would benefit from one.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4 plate inbound! I’m stoked for you man, this is going to be so rewarding!
I think it will be. I mean it’s not like I intend to quit lifting or this is the last bench PR I ever intend to have…but everything else feels like I’m fine that it happens whenever I’m ready for it. This is something different, a true bucket list goal.

I know when I get off that bench, it’s going to be just like every other PR - a moment of happiness, then done & on with the day, nothing different. But that’s not what it’s about, because that would never be worth all of this. This is something that keeps me up at night, a challenge that needs to be overcome. I am not built for this: I have deadlifter’s arms and could not bench 45lbs for a single when I began. This is about choosing to do something difficult for me, and finding a way anyway.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think it will be. I mean it’s not like I intend to quit lifting or this is the last bench PR I ever intend to have…but everything else feels like I’m fine that it happens whenever I’m ready for it. This is something different, a true bucket list goal.

I know when I get off that bench, it’s going to be just like every other PR - a moment of happiness, then done & on with the day, nothing different. But that’s not what it’s about, because that would never be worth all of this. This is something that keeps me up at night, a challenge that needs to be overcome. I am not built for this: I have deadlifter’s arms and could not bench 45lbs for a single when I began. This is about choosing to do something difficult for me, and finding a way anyway.
A lot of the time the bigger the challenge the more drive there is to obtain it and obviously the more reward on the back end!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Noooo, this is coincidentally the 4th time I’ve had this conversation with other lifters this week lol. I really want one, but I have been too lazy to seek out how to get a script online through a home test. This is definitely what needs to happen; even if I was down to 220 I would benefit from one.
Getting CPAP changed my life overall and lifting. One of the best things I ever did.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
12/13/23 - Day 21
BW 267.4

Yeah you gained that body weight, and bench leverage, back quick. I know that extra body weight helps keep you warm in those freezing temperatures, but I bet Tren and Trest are heating you up pretty good as well.🔥

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you gained that body weight, and bench leverage, back quick. I know that extra body weight helps keep you warm in those freezing temperatures, but I bet Tren and Trest are heating you up pretty good as well.
I walked out of the gym Friday in my sweaty tshirt, and I realized there was steam just radiating off of my body once outside.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I walked out of the gym Friday in my sweaty tshirt, and I realized there was steam just radiating off of my body once outside.
That would have made for a cool picture, leaving the gym, gym bag over the shoulder with steam rising from your body!

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That would have made for a cool picture, leaving the gym, gym bag over the shoulder with steam rising from your body!
Right. Black and white photo. Maybe a vid w some good background music. Like from the original Incredible Hulk when he’s hitchhiking at the end. I saw that 30plus yrs ago so maybe butchered the recall???

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right. Black and white photo. Maybe a vid w some good background music. Like from the original Incredible Hulk when he’s hitchhiking at the end. I saw that 30plus yrs ago so maybe butchered the recall???
It sounds right to me, but it has been about the same amount of time too, so no clue if it is correct. LOL

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe some Deep Purple - Smoke on the Water playing in the background.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You’re one of the smartest guys I know and I’ve never slept around you so I could be off base here but you should definitely bring this to the top of your list! With how big you get I am sure you need one - hell going from 190-200lbs was a big enough difference for me that I am trying to get another study done.

I’ve done 2 at home tests and they both came back “slight apnea/need lab test” and I always put it off. Been around a loot of lifters lately who say it literally changed their life, plus my wife can’t sleep with my snoring lol

Say all that to say insurance may require an in-lab test if you want them to pay for the cpap!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You’re one of the smartest guys I know and I’ve never slept around you so I could be off base here but you should definitely bring this to the top of your list! With how big you get I am sure you need one - hell going from 190-200lbs was a big enough difference for me that I am trying to get another study done.

I’ve done 2 at home tests and they both came back “slight apnea/need lab test” and I always put it off. Been around a loot of lifters lately who say it literally changed their life, plus my wife can’t sleep with my snoring lol

Say all that to say insurance may require an in-lab test if you want them to pay for the cpap!
Thank you for the feedback and encouragement! I appreciate it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 22
BW 264.8

Woke up yesterday feeling very bad. Pulse was very high, everything achier and creakier than usual, very lethargic with no appetite or eating capacity. Like I was actually sick, & it was very easy to decide to skip training lower body training. Then found out my stepdaughter’s friend who had been over the day prior to lift tested positive for COVID. Regardless of what it was, I needed to rest.

Accordingly, weight was down today, but woke up feeling night & day better. Systolic BP was still a bit high at 129/79, but pulse was back down to a “normal for now” 79. Administered 36mg of Trest Ace solo today instead of the usual cocktail, no complaints so far with that at all. Planning to bench tomorrow on schedule.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 22
BW 264.8

Woke up yesterday feeling very bad. Pulse was very high, everything achier and creakier than usual, very lethargic with no appetite or eating capacity. Like I was actually sick, & it was very easy to decide to skip training lower body training. Then found out my stepdaughter’s friend who had been over the day prior to lift tested positive for COVID. Regardless of what it was, I needed to rest.

Accordingly, weight was down today, but woke up feeling night & day better. Systolic BP was still a bit high at 129/79, but pulse was back down to a “normal for now” 79. Administered 36mg of Trest Ace solo today instead of the usual cocktail, no complaints so far with that at all. Planning to bench tomorrow on schedule.
Man, hopefully it was just your body telling you to rest and not COVID. Glad you woke up feeling better, probably was just a much needed rest day..

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah lots of Covid going around me lately, been putting people down for several days even healthy ones. So feeling better already is a good sign! Like already mentioned maybe just a nice reminder to take some rest because you’re certainly going hard lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
12/15/23 - Day 23

Miniband Pullaparts
2x25

Band Warmups

Bench
45,45,135,205,245x8
280x5
320,325,330,335,340x3
245x9 left subscap pain

V-bar Cable Tri Pressdown
50 2x50

Bench was feeling very strong today. 2 weeks ago I had to take a handoff to touch n go 340 for a double; today I could confidently self-unrack & pause it for a triple. During my back off AMRAP I believe I wasn’t staying tight enough, getting sloppy with the light weight, and my subscap was protracting progressively until I felt a sharp pain on rep 9. Racked it and cut all further pressing for the day - too much pain when trying to do any other planned accessories.

ART doc believes the strain to be my serratus anterior, where it resides under the subscap, and gave me a couple drills to flush it over the weekend to help get it healed up for Tuesday. He also got a good bit of grit broken up on the top of my bicep.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
12/15/23 - Day 23

Miniband Pullaparts
2x25

Band Warmups

Bench
45,45,135,205,245x8
280x5
320,325,330,335,340x3
245x9 left subscap pain

50 2x50

Bench was feeling very strong today. 2 weeks ago I had to take a handoff to touch n go 340 for a double; today I could confidently self-unrack & pause it for a triple. During my back off AMRAP I believe I wasn’t staying tight enough, getting sloppy with the light weight, and my subscap was protracting progressively until I felt a sharp pain on rep 9. Racked it and cut all further pressing for the day - too much pain when trying to do any other planned accessories.

ART doc believes the strain to be my serratus anterior, where it resides under the subscap, and gave me a couple drills to flush it over the weekend to help get it healed up for Tuesday. He also got a good bit of grit broken up on the top of my bicep.
💪 nice bench session

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
12/16/23 - Day 24
BW 262.4

I am dropping the Tren Ace. Appetite has been poor since introducing it at 20/day, making gaining weight a bit of an uphill battle. Still, I was managing. But then my mix ran out, so Thursday just did 36mg Trest - no issues. Then yesterday, bench day, did 50mg Tren Ace and a tab of Anadrol. Kind of just alternating bigger shots of one compound each day but similar total mg between days.

Man, that was not a fun ride. Training was great (besides the serratus tweak), but it absolutely demolished my appetite and made me feel truly unwell mentally later on. Not just very irritable on that acutely administered dosage, but unable to be happy. It bothered my gut, killed my appetite way worse than Anadrol solo, and just made me feel bad body & soul.

Everything I love about Tren Base, is why I hate Ace - base goes in, you murder the weights, and it’s out in a few hours. Ace just keeps you in constant kill mode. Obviously I can just do the smaller daily shots, but if even that is ruining my appetite it’s got to go.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good call on that one…..you have to be able to eat. Yeah Tren was a love hate relationship for me. Loved the amazing transformations in physique, strength, power, and gym aggression, but hated the sides, for me, sometimes too aggressive, terrible insomnia, kills appetite, and blood pressure increases that are just too hard to control. You still have plenty of juice on board, especially with the Trest and Anadrol, to accomplish your goal.👍💪

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good call on that one…..you have to be able to eat. Yeah Tren was a love hate relationship for me. Loved the amazing transformations in physique, strength, power, and gym aggression, but hated the sides, for me, sometimes too aggressive, terrible insomnia, kills appetite, and blood pressure increases that are just too hard to control. You still have plenty of juice on board, especially with the Trest and Anadrol, to accomplish your goal.
And I won’t ever be taking the Anadrol daily, just 1-2x a week pre-bench. It also kills my appetite, but I can work with 1-2 days per week.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
12/17/23 - Day 25
BW 260.0

Deadlift, Ohio deadlift bar
45x10
135x5
225,315,365x3
+belt
405x1
425x5

Only 2 meals again yesterday, but appetite is improving now. I wasn’t planning on lifting today at all after losing 7lbs in 2 days. COVID test was negative, and I had a big McDonalds breakfast to help fill back out. Then I wanted to test out 50mg of Test Suspension from a new source (which was extremely smooth, zero PIP surprisingly). So by the afternoon I was feeling pretty darn good.

Went out in the garage in my house slippers to pull a set of 5 at 425, since that weight felt so heavy 3 weeks ago - bet I could have done 10! Not exactly intense training, but it was the right job for the day.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
12/17/23 - Day 25
BW 260.0

45x10
135x5
225,315,365x3
+belt
405x1
425x5

Only 2 meals again yesterday, but appetite is improving now. I wasn’t planning on lifting today at all after losing 7lbs in 2 days. COVID test was negative, and I had a big McDonalds breakfast to help fill back out. Then I wanted to test out 50mg of Test Suspension from a new source (which was extremely smooth, zero PIP surprisingly). So by the afternoon I was feeling pretty darn good.

Went out in the garage in my house slippers to pull a set of 5 at 425, since that weight felt so heavy 3 weeks ago - bet I could have done 10! Not exactly intense training, but it was the right job for the day.
Hell yes, in the garage at home with house slippers on!

hopefully with the dropping of the compound your appetite rebounds. I’m sure it will and you get the lbs back quick.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
12/17/23 - Day 25
BW 260.0

45x10
135x5
225,315,365x3
+belt
405x1
425x5

McGriddle?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hell yes, in the garage at home with house slippers on!

hopefully with the dropping of the compound your appetite rebounds. I’m sure it will and you get the lbs back quick.
It wasn’t really training, just something fun I wanted to do on my Sunday afternoon! Short & sweet.

McGriddle?
2 McGriddles, a Sausage Egg McMuffin, Large Coke, a pancake & part of my stepdaughters McGriddle.

Keeping sugary makes it easier to get more calories in. Probably ~1,850 calories with some of the syrup .

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Love the McGriddle w a hash brown in it. Or a double cheese w a hash brown

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Love the McGriddle w a hash brown in it. Or a double cheese w a hash brown
I like the hash browns but I never get them anymore; they’re a total rip off and the grease tends to make me feel bad (and when you can eat 2k McDonalds and otherwise not feel bad, that says something lol).

This morning while working at home I cooked up some sausage patties, made gravy with the grease & Fairlife, and baked crescents. Basically had biscuits & gravy with 5 sausage patties and a bunch of orange juice. I’m trying to put in the calories!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
12/18/23 - Day 26
BW 263.4

Getting back to business. Serratus drills from my performance doc, & time, seem to be improving things on that front, so looking to do an easy/deload bench day tomorrow making up all of the work I missed Friday if it feels okay.

Var from new source tested pure today, so that’s a big win. If things like that, halotestin, or primobolan are testing legit, you can generally expect the other cheaper products to be on the money as well. And on that note, I finished off the last big shot of that vial of primo I was using up. So I may substitute in something else next week.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like the hash browns but I never get them anymore; they’re a total rip off and the grease tends to make me feel bad (and when you can eat 2k McDonalds and otherwise not feel bad, that says something lol).

This morning while working at home I cooked up some sausage patties, made gravy with the grease & Fairlife, and baked crescents. Basically had biscuits & gravy with 5 sausage patties and a bunch of orange juice. I’m trying to put in the calories!
I just ate dinner and that made me hungry all over again.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
WHEW BOY! Biscuits, and gravy, with sausage. Now that is living it up! Hopefully you were able to enjoy it too!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
12/19/23 - Day 27
BW 269.4 post-training

Serratus Activations
Miniband Pullaparts
2x33
Band Warmups

Bench
45,45,135,201,245x8
285x5
315x3

NG Chins
4x12

DB Laterals
30x12
35x10

Seated DB Rear Delt Raises
20x15
30 2x15

DB Incline
40,50x25

Incline DB Williams Extensions
30,35x15

50x15+25

Kept it easy today. Just did my standard bench warmup to stay sharp, then shut it down. Felt my serratus on the last rep of 285 lowering the bar too fast - the impact made it hurt. Took a liftoff for 315 and did it extremely tight & slow to be safe. Felt that doing reps would be riskiest, feeling discomfort trying to clean even super light dbs for pressing, so I avoided more pressing and just did whatever felt safe.

Pretty happy to be busting out sets of 12 on chin-ups now weighing 270lbs with clothes on in training; it’s a lot easier getting to hit them fresh!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude, 12 reps @ 270 on chins is pretty fuggin awesome!!! What type of serratus activation does he have you doing?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude, 12 reps @ 270 on chins is pretty fuggin awesome!!! What type of serratus activation does he have you doing?
Doubled microband or a Miniband in hand, elbows tucked against belly & forearms held parallel to the floor with the band held tense about a foot apart (so wrists are in line with elbows). Rotate thumbs up to tension band, then back to facing one another for 30 reps, then a 30 second hold of thumbs up.

Then move forearms to 45* angle from floor with elbows at top of belly, immediately repeat 30 reps + 30 sec iso. Then finally immediately go to elbows raised up but below shoulder level, forearms 90* to floor, 30 more reps + 30 sec iso.

That’s the full rehab drill I’ve been doing 1-2x a day. For activation today I skipped the isos and lowered reps on the elevated/harder positions. Just got it firing more mindfully before starting.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Doubled microband or a Miniband in hand, elbows tucked against belly & forearms held parallel to the floor with the band held tense about a foot apart (so wrists are in line with elbows). Rotate thumbs up to tension band, then back to facing one another for 30 reps, then a 30 second hold of thumbs up.

Then move forearms to 45* angle from floor with elbows at top of belly, immediately repeat 30 reps + 30 sec iso. Then finally immediately go to elbows raised up but below shoulder level, forearms 90* to floor, 30 more reps + 30 sec iso.

That’s the full rehab drill I’ve been doing 1-2x a day. For activation today I skipped the isos and lowered reps on the elevated/harder positions. Just got it firing more mindfully before starting.
It is always so interesting to me how they can target muscles so specifically once they learn the correct movement patterns to use. Stand on one foot, with your right pinky sticking out and you get the (insert odd muscle here) to fire in isolation.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It is always so interesting to me how they can target muscles so specifically once they learn the correct movement patterns to use. Stand on one foot, with your right pinky sticking out and you get the (insert odd muscle here) to fire in isolation.
It’s crazy, and how I knew he was right diagnosing it after the strain. Immediately lit it up in isolation. The guy knows some stuff, no doubt.

As an aside, I got a bottle of injectable Dbol (25mg/ml) from the new source since it was $25 and oral Dbol always destroys my gut immediately. Took 20mg along with my 25mg Trest Ace this morning as an experiment, and so far no issues with appetite, bloating, or heartburn the way oral Dbol always does. So this could be pretty sweet - going to keep taking it for a minute and see what happens.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man, 4x12 on pull-ups at 270 lbs is extremely impressive.
I’m curious what you think about injectable Dbol. If you still get the feel good effect with less bloating, appetite and blood pressure issues, that’s one oral that may be worth it as an injectable.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man, 4x12 on pull-ups at 270 lbs is extremely impressive.
I’m curious what you think about injectable Dbol. If you still get the feel good effect with less bloating, appetite and blood pressure issues, that’s one oral that may be worth it as an injectable.
Yeah I mean on paper I can see someone would say, why not just up the trestolone instead of stacking Dbol on? But in my case this is just a decent time to test it for future knowledge. HDL is already bad, liver is very well-supported, and I am looking for more size/weight/bloat.

I’ve heard it’s more potent per mg than oral. Felt just fine this morning, so nothing negative to say yet.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I mean on paper I can see someone would say, why not just up the trestolone instead of stacking Dbol on? But in my case this is just a decent time to test it for future knowledge. HDL is already bad, liver is very well-supported, and I am looking for more size/weight/bloat.

I’ve heard it’s more potent per mg than oral. Felt just fine this morning, so nothing negative to say yet.
Yeah that’s what I heard as well, that injectable Dbol was more potent. The only injectable oral I’ve tried was Superdrol, and the injectable really didn’t seem as strong as the oral with that one. The sides weren’t as bad, but to be honest it was more expensive than oral, with my source that had it, so it just wasn’t worth it. I was actually disappointed, because back in the day I loved oral Superdrol, but now at my age the sides are just too bad and not worth it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
12/21/23 - Day 29
BW 263.0

No training again yesterday, had to get up at 5:30 and drive 400 miles to take my dad to a consultation with his heart surgeon. Good news is his the elective surgery to repair his aneurysm is about twice as likely to kill him as the actual odds chance of it bursting, so he doesn’t need to worry about surgery & doc just wants him to be more active to increase his fitness.

I was totally bushed by the time I had an opportunity to go squat late last night, so I didn’t see the point in doing bullshit quality work that could also just take away from my recovery for bench. Went to sleep as soon as I put my son down instead.

Serratus is feeling a bit better during my activation drills, so hoping things feel stable during heavy bench tomorrow. Today is 3rd day of 20mg Dbol IM along with my 25mg Trest Ace, and took 90mg test e today as well.