260x8

Incline Bench
135x8
185x5
220 4x5

Swissbar Rolling Tri Extensions
45,65x10
85 2x20

Pretty good day for being in a slight deficit. Decided to slip 100mg of test e into the right delt today after training to begin speeding recovery up, and will begin S23 tomorrow at 30mg to get this show on the road. Then Dienelone comes onboard Sunday, Nov 1st and the party will officially begin!

Dien E @ 360-400mg wks1-11
S23 @ 30-40mg wks1-6
Test E @ 150-200mg/wk as a base

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10/29/20 - Wk4, Deadlift
BW246.2

Reverse Hyper
90x12

Agile 8

Deadlift, Tex DL Bar
135x5
225,315x3
+hookgrip
385x1
+belt
435,475x1
505x2
340 3x3

Back was aching, didn’t have nearly enough time to do my accessories (which are largest today) so packed it up - will do them tonight or tomorrow morning, when I have more energy and time.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10/30/20 - Wk4, Deadlift Accessory
BW 247.2

Pulldowns
88x18
121,165x12
187x10

Neutral Grip Chin-ups

alt w/ GHR
5x9

Plate-loaded Seated Row
45/side x12
70x10
95x6,6,8

alt w/ Seated Leg Curl
50x15
90x9,10,11,12

Reverse Hyper
90 4x12

Sandbag Loads to 52” (done halfway thru reverse hypers)
137 2x3
175 2x4

Back didn’t calm down until later in the evening yesterday so I went back to the commercial gym this morning. I could tell just 135 on bb rows felt like it was going to bother my otherwise happy back, so I ditched those and RDLs for machine work. Felt so good when I got home to the garage I got my hypers in and decided to load a few sandbags in the cold morning sunshine!

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big fan of the neutral grip pull ups. I do them more than any other variation.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Way to meander through that session and come out on the other side healthy and feeling good. This is how its done: don’t fight it, get some work in, live to fight another day.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Big fan of the neutral grip pull ups. I do them more than any other variation.
Yeah they have always been a fav. I can’t do them at home on the yoke, & they’re more specific to building my log, so I went for it!

Way to meander through that session and come out on the other side healthy and feeling good. This is how its done: don’t fight it, get some work in, live to fight another day.
Thank you. I put together some furniture this evening and my back was being a little whiny from being bent over so much on the floor - one set of reverse hypers and feeling good again. You really might benefit from one.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think I have ever done neutral grip pull ups, I may have to give them a try.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you. I put together some furniture this evening and my back was being a little whiny from being bent over so much on the floor - one set of reverse hypers and feeling good again. You really might benefit from one.
That can get me too. I always try to work on that kind of thing half kneeling when I can. Or i just flat out lay down lol.

Trust me my man, im working on it. They always irritated my L5-S1 area but i think i was always trying to overdo them because when I did them, which was rarely, my intention was never spine health i always tried using them as a dedicated glute accessory. When i get one I’ll start out with daily low weight/high reps just to build some movement tolerance & then eventually MIGHT start doing one higher weight day per microcycle. That scout RH is so tempting.

I forget - did you get the economy RH or standard model from Titan?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Hyde Supplement Logs 160
Hyde Cycle Logs 100
Hyde Supplement Logs 69
Hyde Supplement Logs 73