Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gimme 4 weeks! This isn’t even my final form
I said the same, 4 weeks ago. Today I would say: Gimme 4 weeks.
Its always 4 weeks from now, ALWAYS. :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I said the same, 4 weeks ago. Today I would say: Gimme 4 weeks.
Its always 4 weeks from now, ALWAYS. :)
I see what you’re saying, but what I’M saying is I’m getting married in 32 days and going to be going back on cycle May 1st

Focus will be on rebuilding my upper body foundation while improving body composition - like a true summertime bro.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see what you’re saying, but what I’M saying is I’m getting married in 32 days and going to be going back on cycle May 1st

Focus will be on rebuilding my upper body foundation while improving body composition - like a true summertime bro.
I don't understand... After being married: Mission accomplished. Now you can get fat, also 1x shower/w is enough. :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4/17/19

GHR, TRX Fatman Rows, Push-ups Circuit
2x15 each

Strict Press
20,30,40x10
45 4x10

Lunges + Farmer’s Walk
20/hand 3x12/leg

High Row
10,25/side x15
35 4x15

Leg Ext
100 2x20

Bench
45 3x10
55 2x10

Mid Row
25/side x15, 20

DB Curl
5s x15
3s x100

Did the bodyweight circuit, then lots of sets of 10 overhead and flat pressing the barbell, & complimentary rowing focusing on TUT & lat contractions. Got some leg accessories in but was already sore just from yesterday’s squatting! Finished with a 100-rep curl for tendon growth.

Can’t wait for Upper day again on Saturday, where I’ll add another 10lbs to pressing and pulling. It may sound light, but 3x a week will have me adding 120lbs/month. Going to meet with the surgeon tomorrow!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
04/18/19 - CLEARED TO TRAIN!!!

11 Weeks Post-Op

Surgeon said mobility & ROM look complete (which is the hardest part he said), scar healing is great, and things look strong. He knows I intend to be progressive & listen to my body, and the movements to really mind straining on are full elbow extension (pressing, deadlifting).

Got a hot date on the beach a month from today - let’s see what kind of package we can bring!

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established
Hey Hyde!

Great work on the fast! Congrats on the fast healing of the bicep! And most importantly, have a great wedding day!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d like to see vids of PR’s or just any cool lifts you do. After you’re fully recovered from any injuries of course.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff @Hyde, you are looking great, moreso than your abs being more visible what is obvious is that your waist is nowhere near as thick. You lost at least a few inches around the upper and mid waistline!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the kind words fellas! Glad to have you all around.

I’d like to see vids of PR’s or just any cool lifts you do. After you’re fully recovered from any injuries of course.
Does anyone know if you can just post videos from your phone without linking YouTube or the like?

Good stuff @Hyde, you are looking great, moreso than your abs being more visible what is obvious is that your waist is nowhere near as thick. You lost at least a few inches around the upper and mid waistline!
Yeah definitely fitting into some Large tees pretty well now. Kinda crazy.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you still have to go through youtube. But i havent tried since the new upload.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
04/19/19

Strict Press
10,20,40,45x10
55 5x10

BB Row
65 5x15

Bench
65 5x10
75x10

Assisted Pull-ups
-150x12
-100x10,12
-80 2x10
-70x10

Assisted Dips
-100,-80,-70x12

DB Laterals
10 2x20

DB Rear Delt Flyes
10 2x20

DB Curls
5x100

Today was fun, got a great pump with the bajillion light reps. Idk why I’m doing 5x10 on pressing when I could probably just as well do a straight set of 50 lol. Most excited about the assisted pull-ups and dips feeling so good.

Get to squat with a straight bar tomorrow, and will play with some ultra-light deadlifts and maybe cleans!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a great workout!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Getting back into it! Good to see!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
04/20/19

3” Deficit RDL
95 2x15

5” Deficit SLDL
95x10, 20

Hi Bar Squat
45x10
135,185,235x5
275, 305x3
+thru parallel Boxsquat
305 3x3
235x10, 20

Straight bar felt really good, but left quad was hurting pretty constantly from the start of squatting so I kept the RPE moderate, belt off & was easy with my contractions. Everything felt heavy! Oh well, it was good to move.

Happy Easter y’all!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weird. I don't remember you ever talking about quad pain before? X wife that sucker.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the kind words fellas! Glad to have you all around.

Does anyone know if you can just post videos from your phone without linking YouTube or the like?

Yeah definitely fitting into some Large tees pretty well now. Kinda crazy.
I just copy the vid on YouTube and paste it in the thread

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Weird. I don't remember you ever talking about quad pain before? X wife that sucker.
Yeah that’s because I never have had pain there. My left quad on the outside at the knee and occasionally mid way up hurts some time over last couple months, but the inside at the knee is a first - and it was the type of pain you need to listen to. Honestly I was wondering if it was why things felt so heavy & wanted to lift slowly, my body trying to turn everything down so I wouldn’t hurt anything.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
04/22/19 - Cycle Begins!
BW 222.2 (seriously)

DB Laterals
10,15x15

Strict Press
10,20,45x10
65 5x10

BB Row
85 5x15

Bench
75 5x11

Assisted Pull-ups
-80x12
-60 3x10

Incline NG DB Press
25 2x25

Rear DB Flyes
10 2x15, 2x20
15x20

DB Curls
5x12
8 2x12, 1x25

Rope Pressdowns
40 2x25

Cable Flyes
20x50

Quite the rebound this week. Didn’t just go hog wild, a lot of structure and timing whenever I did eat crap and probably averaged 4,000 cal/day max over the week. Yesterday’s Easter ham added some bloat I’m sure. Anyway, only a few weeks til the wedding so the wifey and I are buckling down til then.

Began 30mg Toremifene the last 2 nights. Today begins 200mg oral 11KT, 2 applications daily of Apex 11KT spray (10 pumps each), 75mg Methylclostebol, & 50mg of liquid var that’s probably low-dose winny. This will run through the month.

IMG_2264.JPG

Next week Epiandrosterone & a cutting SARM stack including 8mg of Cardarine comes on board, followed several days thereafter by T2 and low doses of Clen & ancient research T3 that may or may not help, til the wedding.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wait..... what weight??? Weren’t you 207 a few days ago? Super dried out at the scale or what? Cycle time! Bring the PRs on! Glad you’re back in it bud

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wait..... what weight??? Weren’t you 207 a few days ago? Super dried out at the scale or what? Cycle time! Bring the PRs on! Glad you’re back in it bud
Yup, 222.2 at 5:30 this morning. I would be freaked out at 15lbs in a week, except I have regained that in a day after several watercuts. Adding MK677 & creatine back after a week off while fasting may have helped, but mainly just supercompensation, fat regain, & ham bloat. My left arm has REALLY filled out this last week too.

IMG_2270.JPG

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yup, 222.2 at 5:30 this morning. I would be freaked out at 15lbs in a week, except I have regained that in a day after several watercuts. Adding MK677 & creatine back after a week off while fasting may have helped, but mainly just supercompensation, fat regain, & ham bloat. My left arm has REALLY filled out this last week too.

View attachment 182087
Gear kick-in or water/glyc load for sure there! Look swole though!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya bro your arms and delts are looking pretty jacked.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 182087
Looking strong dude!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have a good base under that fat to build on.

Hehehe!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you fellas! Far from my strongest, but I feel I am really starting to show off the muscle I’ve laid down in recent years.

Gear kick-in or water/glyc load for sure there! Look swole though!
Over 11 weeks since last cycle, unless you count the 5-10mg Ostarine for weeks 2-6 of PCT, & being on Mk677 since coming off - today is only Day 1!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

View attachment 182087
Looking good mate!

Same thing happened to me after a few days of moderately increases carb intake - went from 218 to 233

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
04/23/19 - Day 2
BW 216.0

4” Deficit SLDL
115 3x15

SSB Parallel Boxsquat
62x10
152,242x5
292,332x3
362x2
382,402x1
332x5

SSB GM
242 2x10

Adductor
Warmups
190x14+4 assisted

Seated Calves
75x10 w/ 2 sec holds at top & 15 sec stretch in bottom of each rep

Standing Abs
vs heavy blue band 3x15

Plank
123 seconds

Dropped 6.2lbs of bloat overnight. Still feeling weak, but the work must continue in whatever capacity I have! Wrapped myself up like a damn neoprene mummy to keep my legs in one piece. Was shaking from the effort on the ride home last night.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I assume the quad pain was gone with the weight you were able to throw on the ssb? And lol about the neoprene, sleeves + rehband hip warmer + neoprene belt is as far as i ever get. I suppose some elbow sleeves would really make it complete.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
04/24/19 - Day 3
BW 217.4

Shoulder Warmup

Strict Press
45,55x10
75 5x10

BB Row
95 5x15

Bench
85x10, 2x20

Assisted Chins
-100x8 still sore from Monday

Pulldowns
100x20
120x15
140x8 left arm can’t keep up
120x12

Tri Pressdown
40,50,60x30

Incline DB Fly
10,15,20,25x20

Rear DB Fly
10x10,15,20

DB Curl
5,8x10
10 2x10
5x100

Standing press is starting to get harder and bench and rows are starting to get easier, as are db accessories. Breaking into some new territory every session.

Introduced the old research T3 at a replacement dose of 25mcg today. Apparently above that most men tend to lose a lot of muscle & can’t stay full, so maintaining optimal thyroid levels as you diet is generally the priority for a male. Cutting on about 2,750 cal/day.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I assume the quad pain was gone with the weight you were able to throw on the ssb? And lol about the neoprene, sleeves + rehband hip warmer + neoprene belt is as far as i ever get. I suppose some elbow sleeves would really make it complete.
Wore a pair of sweatpants with Rehband neoprene shorts & sleeves over them, as well as a wrist wrap tied around bottom of quad at top of knee sleeve on the left side.

Heat and compression ftw!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great to see all the progress you are making on everything right now! Inspirational!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great to see all the progress you are making on everything right now! Inspirational!
Thank you! Just trying to get a bit better every day somehow - all the little singular decisions every day add up.

Added Clen at 20mcg this morning. Did fasted cardio on that, Kronos 11KT transdermal, Mbol, Var, caffeine, synephrine, yohimbine, green tea extract, noble orchid extract, ketone salts before breaking my fast at noon. Been doing a 20 min brisk walk at work daily for the last several weeks religiously, sometimes twice. I am completing the walk easier & faster to the point I have to re-walk some portion to get a full 20 min.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
04/26/19 - Day 5
BW 216.6

Warmup

Strict Press
85 5x10

alt w/ Shrugs
115 5x20

Bench
95 5x10

alt w/ BB Rows
115 5x15

Assisted Pull-ups
-80x12
-60x10
-50x10

alt w/ Assisted Dips
-80,-60,-50x12

DB Curls
10 3x15

Seated DB Rear Delt Raises
10x20
20x10+6+6 rest pause

Another session, another step closer. Crazy pump & fullness post-training already. Added 500mcg of T2 daily to the stack yesterday, 300mcg before bed and 200mcg first thing on waking. Really enjoying just getting back on the bench. Fiancé logpressed 152 for 5x5 & pulled 280 for 6x5 w/ 3 min rests!

IMG_2280.JPG

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see you bouncing back to normal!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to see you bouncing back to normal!
Feeling really good to be doing so! Thank you.

04/27/19 - Day 6

Warmups & Mobility

Incline DB Press
10,25,30x25

Meadows Rows
25 2x20

Bench
55x10
105 3x10, 1x20

3” Deficit Deadlift, slow tempo
135x15
155 2x15

Legpress, Hi & Wide
180,360,450,540,630x20

DC Hamstring Stretching

After the way quads felt last Saturday & Tuesday squatting I knew they needed rest, so took today to bump the bench up again and just get some hamstring work in. Planned to do a bit more ham fluff, but the final 3 reps of legpress I knew I got what I came for.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
04/29/19 - Day 8
BW 216.4 again

Warmups

Strict Press
95 3x10, 1x20

BB Row
125 5x15

Bench
115 3x10, 1x20

Assisted Pull-ups
-80x12
-50 3x10

Axle Incline Bench
95x10
115 3x10 tempo

EZ Bar Curl
20,30x25

EZ Bar Laying Skullcrusher
30,40x25

Couldn’t believe what I saw in the mirror when I got home to shower. Very real changes. Feeling good.

Yesterday fasted until 6 & calories were under 2,200, and did some HIT followed by LISS cardio for 40 min watching the Kern US Open powerlifting meet livestream on YouTube. You wanna see a 123lb woman bench 292lbs like a boss, peep that. Some incredible performances. Watched Cailer Woolam deadlift 950lbs at 220lb Saturday, and Yury Belkin totaled 1,045kg/2,300lbs at 220.

Clen bumped to 40mcg total yesterday, and today added a SARM stack that includes 8mg GW preWO. Sticking to the plan and seeing all of the little things adding up!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was that the same 123lb chick that squatted 560 something? ****'s insane. More than the male wr at that weight and even the class 132 class above.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Was that the same 123lb chick that squatted 560 something? ****'s insane. More than the male wr at that weight and even the class 132 class above.
Yep, like 700 Wilks coefficient too. Stefi Cohen took 2nd, including the bench, where she benched 242 at 123, near double bodyweight. Yet Mariana somehow benched 50 more lbs over that. Just nuts!

Yomo

Yomo

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure Belkin hasn't been in the 220s for a couple years now, he's always just a crazy light 242...and still out totals everyone regardless of weight class...insane.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
pretty sure Belkin hasn't been in the 220s for a couple years now, he's always just a crazy light 242...and still out totals everyone regardless of weight class...insane.
Yep, you are definitely right! I always think of him that way because he walks at like 228 and looks natty AF too

The Ed Coan of our generation, a true phenom.

Yomo

Yomo

Awards
  • Established
Yep, you are definitely right! I always think of him that way because he walks at like 228 and looks natty AF too

The Ed Coan of our generation, a true phenom.
agreed, incredible to watch...I always find his lack of emotion kind of funny after the fact as well...did you see how sh.itty the platform became?

less than what, 40 people with a WILKS of 600 or better? ...and here's Marianna, the only person over 700, pushing a 720 no less, wth.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
04/30/19 - Day 9
BW 213.0

Rope Facepulls/DB Curls/DB Incline Flyes
2x25 each, light

4” Deficit Deadlift
135x10
175,185,195,205x12

Squat
45x10
135,225x3
275,295,315,335 2x2 each
355x2
375x2

Front Squat
225 12+5+3 rest pause

All beltless; just feeling everything back out and getting some lower work in. Squatting felt amazing today with zero quad pain. 20-rep frontsquat was mainly cardio, as it turned out.

375 was still moving speedy:

IMG_2288.JPG

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
04/30/19 - Day 9
BW 213.0

Rope Facepulls/DB Curls/DB Incline Flyes
2x25 each, light

4” Deficit Deadlift
135x10
175,185,195,205x12

Squat
45x10
135,225x3
275,295,315,335 2x2 each
355x2
375x2

Front Squat
225 12+5+3 rest pause

All beltless; just feeling everything back out and getting some lower work in. Squatting felt amazing today with zero quad pain. 20-rep frontsquat was mainly cardio, as it turned out.

375 was still moving speedy:

View attachment 182362
Hell ya!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Down another notch on the belt as of yesterday, went from using the last hole at 238lbs to the 4th hole now at 213lbs since the second week of February. So dropped ~10% bodyweight in about 3 months.

Upgrading the supplement arsenal today with this cardiovascular trifecta:

IMG_2291.JPG

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
05/01/19 - Day 10

Strict Press
105 5x10

alt w/ BB Rows
135 5x15

Widegrip Benchpress
125 2x25

Incline DB Rows
50s x12,15

DC Standing Calf Stretchers
60x10 2-sec top holds, 15-sec bottom

One brick at a time! Getting leaner but feeling bigger by the day; no complaints except I miss sweets Quads, glutes, hams all very sore from yesterday.