MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff, legs are going to be nice and strong after all of this. Good to hear the biceps held up to stabilizing the push up. Things seem to be going your way!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff, legs are going to be nice and strong after all of this. Good to hear the biceps held up to stabilizing the push up. Things seem to be going your way!
Leg strength is coming along and bodyweight slowly creeping down - 218.2lbs today! Who knew just sticking to the plan would actually work??

Tomorrow is last day for any carbs, just periworkout. Then keto next 4 days, and fast begins Monday.

Got some steals of deals on grass fed bison and beef at Kroger last night, plus some Moonshine brats & some thin top sirloin. Excited to fire up the grill for the first time this year!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Leg strength is coming along and bodyweight slowly creeping down - 218.2lbs today! Who knew just sticking to the plan would actually work??

Tomorrow is last day for any carbs, just periworkout. Then keto next 4 days, and fast begins Monday.

Got some steals of deals on grass fed bison and beef at Kroger last night, plus some Moonshine brats & some thin top sirloin. Excited to fire up the grill for the first time this year!
Sounds amazing!!! I really can't wait to get out their and queue it up!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
04/03/19

SSB Boxsquat
vs minibands
62,152,242,292,332x5
372x3
412x5+1 miss PR
332x8

SSB GM
vs minibands
282 2x6, 1x12 PR

Benchpress
PVC 2x15
Curtain Rod 2x12
Axle 18# 2x12
23# x12

Adductors
50,100,140x10
180x18+1 forced PR

Sit-ups on GHR
+12kg KB 3x10

Incline Chest-Supported DB Row
35,55,75x12
110x11+5+4 rest/pause PR

Girl Push-ups

Came way forward of the groove on rep 2 of the 412 boxsquat, had to good morning it back up and cost me a lot of energy (I planned on 7 reps). Still, 2 reps more than 7 weeks ago despite weighing 8-10lbs less. Hit a handful of personal bests today and benched ultralight for first time in 3 months - that was pretty cool. Today destroyed me; I mean I have been dead since failing that 6th rep all day, so I just need to hang on for one more serious session Friday before the fast and deload begin Monday.

Today is last day of carbs, but I’ll still have glycogen stored for Friday’s squat at least.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
04/05/19 - Day 17 of Clen
Bodyweight 218.0

SSB Squat
62x6
112,152,222,292x3
332x1
+belt
372,402,432x1 PR
352 3x5

GHR
2x15, 1x20

IMG_2223.JPG

Was only supposed to hit 392 for a single before work sets but I am deloading next week and had a great crew this morning, so I had a little fun. 10lb lifetime safety bar best, and it moved great. Getting stronger!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hell ya, man. Nice work.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
04/05/19 - Day 17 of Clen
Bodyweight 218.0

SSB Squat
62x6
112,152,222,292x3
332x1
+belt
372,402,432x1 PR
352 3x5

GHR
2x15, 1x20

View attachment 181512

Was only supposed to hit 392 for a single before work sets but I am deloading next week and had a great crew this morning, so I had a little fun. 10lb lifetime safety bar best, and it moved great. Getting stronger!
**** yeah! Awesome dude!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on that PR!!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh...it worked!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
04/07/19
Bodyweight 217.2

Bunch of side, rear raises & hammercurls

Db NG OHP working 12s up to a 65x10

Kroc Row 120x15+7 rest pause

Cable Tri Ext ladder up & down to failure

Standing Calves
60x11, 2 sec hold at top & 15 sec at bottom

Plank for 108 seconds

Let some aggression loose and enjoyed this one - the Doggcrapp stretcher calves have never been so easy to endure, which tells you how fucked my mindset was in this session. 4th day of keto diet, feeling accordingly lousy. Last day of any food - tomorrow begins the 7 day fast. Electrolytes, water, tea, coffee will be it for the week.

Current composition before fast (flex, no pump yet):

IMG_2237.JPG

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interested to hear your thoughts and account on how this week goes without food. Would love a daily(ish) brief summary on how you're feeling if you dont mind doing it. Anything you may be noticing, or not noticing that you expected to feel/see, etc would all be cool observations to hear.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
04/08/19 - Day 1 of Fast

Weighed 215.8 this morning. Probably won’t weigh again til after fast so I don’t get in my head.

Slept in as much as I could. Feeling a bit light-headed even with little exertion, per usual when fasting, but overall hunger and energy levels are reasonable. Definitely beats dry fasting 24 hours for a weight cut! Mixed up 1200mg sea salt & 1400mg potassium in my water so far today but I think I need to greatly increase these. Had a couple cups of black coffee and a mug of green tea, which I’ll have throughout the fast as I please.

Haven’t taken ANYTHING else, like ephedrine or anything to curb appetite, so I think doing some IF and keto dieting the last 4 days is why hunger has been so manageable without pharmaceutical intervention.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_2239.JPG

If you’re looking for some essentials like potassium, magnesium, calcium, E, K2, D3, or supports like NAC, Berberine, C, Zinc, Krill Oil, etc.

Bergamot, Pycnogenol, Curcumin, Coq10 are probably cheaper through amazon.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Squeezing half a lemon in 1 quart of salt water is a game changer to get it down.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Squeezing half a lemon in 1 quart of salt water is a game changer to get it down.
Yes! I learned from you and have been doing this from the start. Actually tried it without the lemon juice last night and it was horrible, but added the squirt of real lemon juice back in and the entire quart becomes extremely palatable. Went to 1500mg sodium and 2100mg potassium for this morning’s 36oz shaker of water.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
04/09/19 - Day 2 of Fast

Slept like a baby, again. Woke up exhausted and dizzy, a very depleted experience similar to the morning of a weighin after a watercut (where regular function becomes very difficult). However, not thirsty - I feel the 8 cups or so of water with a couple grams each of sodium & potassium is getting it done well enough. Hunger is also greatly diminished from yesterday - it didn’t even show up for the first 6 hours awake at all. Felt like my energy improved some around 5pm, suddenly I could read with much better focus - hoping this lasts, because I have been a zombie.

I think I’m beginning to experience grief at the loss of food (seriously), but the rational part of me understands this is temporary and will allow me to reap the overwhelming rewards I am seeking (elevated GH/healing, immune system regeneration, increased insulin sensitivity, fat loss, & discipline). Doing this helps lay a tremendous foundation to begin rebuilding from the healthiest possible base.

I suppose it comes down to how bad you want it. I want it.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
04/07/19
Bodyweight 217.2

Bunch of side, rear raises & hammercurls

Db NG OHP working 12s up to a 65x10

Kroc Row 120x15+7 rest pause

Cable Tri Ext ladder up & down to failure

Standing Calves
60x11, 2 sec hold at top & 15 sec at bottom

Plank for 108 seconds

Let some aggression loose and enjoyed this one - the Doggcrapp stretcher calves have never been so easy to endure, which tells you how fucked my mindset was in this session. 4th day of keto diet, feeling accordingly lousy. Last day of any food - tomorrow begins the 7 day fast. Electrolytes, water, tea, coffee will be it for the week.

Current composition before fast (flex, no pump yet):

View attachment 181580
Looking pretty good for some one what had Bi surgery.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it is going well so far. You are looking good too, can't wait to see the changes from where you are. It is a great starting point to be able to notice things.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
After 8 weeks of dedicated nutrition tracking & control, I finally look like a guy about to start a cut
LMAO!!!! You have gotten a lot more done in that time than just that!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
04/10/19 - Day 3 of Fast

Woke up refreshed, went to the gym to tan, a short walk & support fiancé (who strictpressed the Log 112 for 4x6). Pretty soon after getting home got hit with another brutal dizzy/faint spell that held on for a few hours, then things balanced back out. When this happens my heart is just pounding and every step is high effort.

Getting pretty sick of being hungry and tired almost constantly. Hanging on though - I suppose if it doesn’t get easier at least it will make me tougher!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully your body adjusts sooner than later. Those spells don't sound fun at all.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man. That don't sound fun. An easy explanation for those symptoms would simply be dehydration. Dont forget how much of your water intake can come from various foods. You sure youre drinking enough fluids with lytes in it?

Edit: you notice any scleral icterus from your Gilbert's with this long of a fast?

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man. That don't sound fun. An easy explanation for those symptoms would simply be dehydration. Dont forget how much of your water intake can come from various foods. You sure youre drinking enough fluids with lytes in it?

Edit: you notice any scleral icterus from your Gilbert's with this long of a fast?
Yep, 90oz fluid daily including coffee/tea with a solid 2g salt & 3g potassium, while being primarily sedentary and not sweating.

I have never had yellowing of the eyes on any cycle, nor any remote indicator of jaundice, since having it as a newborn. My total billirubin just usually runs around 1.1 is all naturally.

I believe it’s just missing thousands of calories daily lol

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep, 90oz fluid daily including coffee/tea with a solid 2g salt & 3g potassium, while being primarily sedentary and not sweating.

I have never had yellowing of the eyes on any cycle, nor any remote indicator of jaundice, since having it as a newborn. My total billirubin just usually runs around 1.1 is all naturally.

I believe it’s just missing thousands of calories daily lol
I just asked about the yellowing of your eyes because of your Gilbert's (i thought you mentioned having this sometime or another?). Fasting can sometimes cause unconjugated bilirubin can go up and cause icterus in people functionally deficient in the UGT enzyme (eg. Gilberts) responsible for conjugation for excretion. Jaundice doesnt happen til higher degrees of bilirubinemia, scleral changes are usually first so thats why i asked about that in particular - purely out of curiosity.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just asked about the yellowing of your eyes because of your Gilbert's (i thought you mentioned having this sometime or another?). Fasting can sometimes cause unconjugated bilirubin can go up and cause icterus in people functionally deficient in the UGT enzyme (eg. Gilberts) responsible for conjugation for excretion. Jaundice doesnt happen til higher degrees of bilirubinemia, scleral changes are usually first so thats why i asked about that in particular - purely out of curiosity.
I appreciate your thoughts! I also had wondered about dehydration being the reasoning for feeling faint, but the numbers just don’t really add up.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
04/11/19 - Day 4 of Fast

So today was decidedly the best day yet. Hunger has been less pronounced, til this evening, and more energy/less brain fog & about-to-faint feeling. Also dropped coffee to one 6oz cup (still having 2 mugs green tea daily). Tomorrow going to eliminate the coffee entirely. I have noticed every day of this fast I am running much colder, and today I was wearing my jacket inside at times. I also wore a waist-size smaller pair of jeans today for the first time in forever.

At 4pm I was at 90+ hours since my last meal, so I have broken the halfway point to Monday at 10am. Onward!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
04/12/19 - Day 5 of Fast

Been hungry AF for the last 5-6 hours. No idea why but it’s pissing me off. I have not done anything differently, zero deviation. Except not a single bit of coffee today (yesterday was a 6oz cup).

I really don’t think I have any interest in doing 10 days of this crap at this point. I don’t regret doing this, but would not recommend if you expect all the sunshine “mental clarity, so much focus & energy, wow!” bullshit. This is my 5th day of no food and the prior 4 days had 20g net carbs or less religiously, so it’s not like I’m not in ketosis at this point.

It was worth the 3 day battle for the immune regeneration - cleared up a sinus bug I’ve been dealing with for 3 months in 3 days. But take the 3lbs of fatloss and immune renewal and gtfo. This entire week is just going to be an exercise in will.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
04/12/19 - Day 5 of Fast

Been hungry AF for the last 5-6 hours. No idea why but it’s pissing me off. I have not done anything differently, zero deviation. Except not a single bit of coffee today (yesterday was a 6oz cup).

I really don’t think I have any interest in doing 10 days of this crap at this point. I don’t regret doing this, but would not recommend if you expect all the sunshine “mental clarity, so much focus & energy, wow!” bullshit. This is my 5th day of no food and the prior 4 days had 20g net carbs or less religiously, so it’s not like I’m not in ketosis at this point.

It was worth the 3 day battle for the immune regeneration - cleared up a sinus bug I’ve been dealing with for 3 months in 3 days. But take the 3lbs of fatloss and immune renewal and gtfo. This entire week is just going to be an exercise in will.
LOL! Well, you made it to day 5 ! The next 5 days will feel like a constant orgasm. LMAO!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its funny how day 4 was: "more energy/less brain fog" and day 5 (with no coffee) was: “mental clarity, so much focus & energy, wow!” bullshit.

You shouldn't have skipped the coffee. Hehe!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its funny how day 4 was: "more energy/less brain fog" and day 5 (with no coffee) was: “mental clarity, so much focus & energy, wow!” bullshit.

You shouldn't have skipped the coffee. Hehe!
LOL! But I haven’t had any caffeine withdrawals, no headache or anything - I had tapered down to a single baby cup. I’m not sure it was even 6oz, because it was a 1/3rd of my mug. That wasn’t providing appetite suppression for more than a couple hours. Aaaaand I didn’t explain well - I mean I haven’t had brain fog today or yesterday, but fatigue is still very real.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awww snap! As I Lay Dying back from behind bars - feels just like their old jams too! Never liked any other metalcore bands, but they always seem to motivate the hell out of me during intense training

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just took my fastedblood sugar levels (finally opened up a free home tester kit I had been given).

76!!!

A few weeks back when I had bloodwork it was 99 after a 14.5 hour fast. Since then I have:
-added 2-4tbsp ground flax & 1.5g citrus bergamot daily
-maintained the same diet (over 90% continuity)
-continued to use Mk677 up until fast began 6 days ago

Looking over bloodwork back to 2020, I normally test fasted at 90-95, but the 2 times I’ve been on Mk677 I was 99. So it’s probably been responsible for 3-7 points of elevated blood sugar, but this fast must have dropped it 10 full points. I’m sure it will go up when I start eating again, but this was a terrific reset.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
04/13/19 - Day 6 of Fast

Day 5 hunger had me about to rip someone’s head off the second half of the day, so I took 60mg pseudo-ephedrine per Spurfy’s recommendation for managing hunger. Let me get to bed without hunger keeping me up. Today things were a little more manageable (but still hungry always) so used the pseudo again before we went to the circus. This was a great move - the whole place smelled like fried foods and popcorn, and I was still able to enjoy life with my woman out for the evening.

One more day to go!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
04/13/19 - Day 6 of Fast

Day 5 hunger had me about to rip someone’s head off the second half of the day, so I took 60mg pseudo-ephedrine per Spurfy’s recommendation for managing hunger. Let me get to bed without hunger keeping me up. Today things were a little more manageable (but still hungry always) so used the pseudo again before we went to the circus. This was a great move - the whole place smelled like fried foods and popcorn, and I was still able to enjoy life with my woman out for the evening.

One more day to go!
Keep your cool, don’t need you beating up carnies and making national news

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4/14/19 - Day 7 of Fast

Well, this is it - the last day of a full week without food of any kind is coming to a close. Took blood glucose levels again today, this time first hour of the day - 67! It was my fiancé’s bridal shower this afternoon with a bunch of our friends & there were plenty of gourmet pizzas & cupcakes, but I had some black coffee & psuedophed and sucked it up - the stims definitely got me through. Got my entire feeding for tomorrow & the next week figured out. Tomorrow is mainly bro foods getting dirtier towards the end of day to readjust, but Tuesday is going to be a flat out cheat. Will get weight & pic in the morning.

Final thoughts:

This wasn’t THAT tough, but it sure wasn’t fun - I think anyone determined from the get-go to go a full week that has a plan will succeed. But you have to be committed from the start, because my resolve was tested every day. Telling you all, and my friends & family, that I would accomplish this from the get-go is the only reason I stuck it out. If you give yourself an option to bail out from the start, you probably will.

I experienced everything Spurfy said I would, except never losing hunger and food cravings in later days. My hands are ice cold from low thyroid right now, and I wear sweaters almost constantly to try to stay warm. Meanwhile my core fat is very warm. I had many hot flashes from GH spikes, even being so cold most of the time. My sinus issues of 3 months cleared up by day 3. My joints feel awesome from no lifting. I lost over a pound a day, even eating keto 4 days prior and already dropping some carb water. My muscle glycogen was spared, as I never flattened out, only dried & leaned out. I would recommend someone do this 3 days during a deload to get all the health benefits without cutting into life significantly. Beyond that, it’s mainly just a test.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bodyweight this morning: 207.2lbs

9lbs in a week, and 11lbs in 11 days counting the 4 days keto prior to fast. I bet I lost 5 real pounds of fat at least, as I can see some changes in my upper abdominals.

BEFORE - 216lbs

IMG_2237.JPG

AFTER - 207lbs

IMG_2259.JPG

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I definitely agree with you that you can see the change in your upper abs. Hard to tell with the lighting but it does seem like where your obliques tie in to your rectus it is a little more defined too. Good work dude, I know you said it wasnt that bad but it is definitely and impressive feat of willpower in my opinion. 7 days without cals is a hot fuggin minute. I think i can safely say i will probably do a 3 dayer at some point...but after hearing your opinion i dont know if i think 7 is worth it unless you have known cancer youre battling.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GREAT!!! Quickest visible change I've seen so far!
I bet you will have more delayed benefits of the fast later on.

Also, be aware of the "super compensation". I gained some muscles right after the fast when restarting training and doing intra workout-carbs (+high protein afterwards).
I'm continuing leaning out after the fast while carb backloading. Metabolism changed, no doubt!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, be aware of the "super compensation". I gained some muscles right after the fast when restarting training and doing intra workout-carbs (+high protein afterwards).
I'm continuing leaning out after the fast while carb backloading. Metabolism changed, no doubt!
I believe there was a serious metabolic compensation. I think my left arm looks much more even to my right as of last night. I consumed ~600g carbs yesterday and I suspect ~4K calories. Started with cream of rice, egg whites, toast & jam. Drank 20oz juice while I did a light weight upper workout. Overhead pressing, benching, rowing 40lb bar for many set of 10, and lots of raises, curls, flyes, extensions for 12-20 rep sets with 5 & 8lb dbs. Felt so great to use my repaired arm!!!

Followed up with chicken and rice, then beef, eggs & rice. Then started some candy and ramen, and finally pizza and baked goods.

Woke up at only 211.2 lbs, nice and tight looking! A full 7lbs down still from before the depletion began.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
04/16/19
Bodyweight 211.2

SSB Squat
62,152,222x5
292x3
342, 392x1 - nearly stapled me
312 2x6
292x6

Intended on 362 for 4x5, but I figured out pretty quickly that wasn’t going to happen. Brought my lever belt in a notch and it still didn’t feel tight enough. 392 I nearly passed out it was so slow, so I cut 50lbs off and this still took everything I had. Leverages felt all wonky and work capacity has taken a big hit too. Felt like my blood sugar was completely tanked even with lots of periworkout carbs, so packed it up and will get my leg work in tomorrow.

I am 7lbs lighter than the last time I squat after all - that’s not good for performance

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe there was a serious metabolic compensation. I think my left arm looks much more even to my right as of last night. I consumed ~600g carbs yesterday and I suspect ~4K calories. Started with cream of rice, egg whites, toast & jam. Drank 20oz juice while I did a light weight upper workout. Overhead pressing, benching, rowing 40lb bar for many set of 10, and lots of raises, curls, flyes, extensions for 12-20 rep sets with 5 & 8lb dbs. Felt so great to use my repaired arm!!!

Followed up with chicken and rice, then beef, eggs & rice. Then started some candy and ramen, and finally pizza and baked goods.

Woke up at only 211.2 lbs, nice and tight looking! A full 7lbs down still from before the depletion began.
Hehe! Just don't feast every day now! Watch out for the yo-yo effect.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hehe! Just don't feast every day now! Watch out for the yo-yo effect.
Definitely not. I mean I am having some liberty this week no doubt, but it’s all very orchestrated to get back into my normal diet structure. Only a month til the wedding after all, so I have no intention of letting the reigns let loose completely.