Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you to BLR for the opportunity to put your anabolic trio to the test! I enjoyed the OG Follidrone & Viron years back, but have no experience at all with Vector. Both Follidrone and Viron look to be significantly beefed up since their first versions, so I am hoping to notice some legit enhancements vs the last 8 weeks of natural training I have been doing.

IMG_3249.JPG

Dosing: per bottle instructions, 2-3x daily with meals

Training: 5th Set for powerlifting, which utilizes mesocycles consisting of 5 9-day microcycles that add 5lbs per “week” to the big lifts before deloading on a 6th micro, then waving back and trying to improve. Since micros are 9 days long instead of a typical 7-day week, my training rotates across a general schedule of M-W-F. After 2-3 mesocycles, a peaking block is run and you compete. I am about to enter the deload of my 1st mesocycle. All of my accessories are tracked and linearly progresses whenever possible - I am always trying to beat the logbook.

Diet: I do not generally count calories; I have a strong understanding of what I need to maintain my weight & performance and am very good at doing so. Protein is typically 200-260g daily & largely comes from beef, chicken, egg, salmon, whey, casein. Oranges, apples, pears, berries, tomatoes, cucumbers, spinach, carrots, bell pepper, zucchini make up the bulk of rotated fruits/veggies. Carbs are white potatoes, white breads, jasmine rice, cream of rice, lentils, bleached pasta w sauce, ramen, carb powder. Added olive oil, avocado oil, almonds, ground flax, & pb fortify what I already get from beef & eggs. Typically consuming 4-5 meals per day, counting everything periWO as one very long “meal”. I eat for my performance and an enjoyable lifestyle. Plenty of meals out, sushi, pizza, burgers, and ice cream will be had.

Starting pics:

Front, relaxed
Adjustments.JPG

Front, flexed
Adjustments.JPG

Rear, relaxed
Adjustments.JPG

Rear, flexed
Adjustments.JPG

Measurements (relaxed, cold): waist 42”, at navel 42”, chest 43”, arms 17”, quads 28”, around upper hamstring 30”

Goals: either recomp or gain weight slightly, not to exceed 250lbs over 8 weeks. Current morning weight is 243.6. As bodyweight will not be meaningfully decreasing, I expect strength to slightly increase over the next 2 months.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
FINAL REVIEW

BW: 238.0

Pics (first thing on waking):

Front relaxed
View attachment 192886

Front flexed
View attachment 192887

Rear relaxed
View attachment 192888

Rear flexed
View attachment 192889

Ending cold measurements: waist 41”, navel 41”, chest 43”, arm 17”, leg at largest point of quad 27.5”, leg at highest point of hamstring 30”

Physical changes over 8 weeks:
Dropped ~5.5lbs from start, but actually gained about 6lbs in initial several weeks before bringing that back down for an ~11lb drop from peak, 7lbs of which was the final two weeks. Despite initial weight gain from over-feeding, strength did not really increase in any heavy compounds at all, so eventually I decided to stop eating big and try to clean up the waistline some. Muscles have stayed the same size according to the tape measure while belly has tightened slightly. I did see numerous high volume PRs on smaller accessory lifts like Skullcrushers, Glute Ham Raise & Incline DB Press despite getting weaker on big lifts.

The positive effects on libido from Viron seem to subside pretty quickly (I took 2 every single day per instructions). Follidrone appeared to help my endurance on volume work in training throughout this cycle, independent of my maximum strength declining. Vector seems to have a potent glucose metabolizing effect, like a GDA, and causes a lot of hunger initially while you adjust, but splitting dosage into 3 doses of 2 caps & avoiding preWO dosing alleviates most of the hunger & all of the low blood sugar issues - Vector preWO is not ideal in my opinion, and I moved it postWO for my initial daily dose. If you want to raise appetite, 3 caps is definitely helpful.

Overall, this stack appears to have had positive effects on body composition, retaining muscle size in a caloric deficit. I would not say I noticed any real side effects beyond hunger earlier on. It did not help my strength at all, but seems like a good natural bodybuilding option honestly. If you really evaluate my training, you can see there isn’t a lot of volume - this stack would likely shine even more for someone in a hypertrophy phase.

Conclusion:
The BLR Anabolic Stack does appear to promote muscle mass EVEN in a caloric deficit.

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. Looking forward to this one. Looks like you have a solid plan of attack!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In! You were a good choice for a logger, should be a fun one to follow along.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sup, Hoss.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is gonna be great!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Along for the ride!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you to BLR for the opportunity to put your anabolic trio to the test! I enjoyed the OG Follidrone & Viron years back, but have no experience at all with Vector. Both Follidrone and Viron look to be significantly beefed up since their first versions, so I am hoping to notice some legit enhancements vs the last 8 weeks of natural training I have been doing.

View attachment 190494

Training: 5th Set for powerlifting, which utilizes mesocycles consisting of 5 9-day microcycles that add 5lbs per “week” to the big lifts before deloading on a 6th micro, then waving back and trying to improve. Since micros are 9 days long instead of a typical 7-day week, my training rotates across a general schedule of M-W-F. After 2-3 mesocycles, a peaking block is run and you compete. I am about to enter the deload of my 1st mesocycle. All of my accessories are tracked and linearly progresses whenever possible - I am always trying to beat the logbook.

Diet: I do not generally count calories; I have a strong understanding of what I need to maintain my weight & performance and am very good at doing so. Protein is typically 200-260g daily & largely comes from beef, chicken, egg, salmon, whey, casein. Oranges, apples, pears, berries, tomatoes, cucumbers, spinach, carrots, bell pepper, zucchini make up the bulk of rotated fruits/veggies. Carbs are white potatoes, white breads, jasmine rice, cream of rice, lentils, bleached pasta w sauce, ramen, carb powder. Added olive oil, avocado oil, almonds, ground flax, & pb fortify what I already get from beef & eggs. Typically consuming 4-5 meals per day, counting everything periWO as one very long “meal”. I eat for my performance and an enjoyable lifestyle. Plenty of meals out, sushi, pizza, burgers, and ice cream will be had.

Starting pics:

Front, relaxed
View attachment 190495

Front, flexed
View attachment 190496

Rear, relaxed
View attachment 190497

Rear, flexed
View attachment 190498

Measurements (relaxed, cold): waist 42”, at navel 42”, chest 43”, arms 17”, quads 28”, around upper hamstring 30”

Goals: either recomp or gain weight slightly, not to exceed 250lbs over 8 weeks. Current morning weight is 243.6. As bodyweight will not be meaningfully decreasing, I expect strength to slightly increase over the next 2 months.
Let’s smash it . Looking strong. Vector is bad ass. It makes me feel like the hulk.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 190494

Starting pics:

Front, relaxed
View attachment 190495

Front, flexed
View attachment 190496

Rear, relaxed
View attachment 190497

Rear, flexed
View attachment 190498

Let’s smash it . Looking strong. Vector is bad ass. It makes me feel like the hulk.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Insies!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stoked for this one my man!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In! You won’t regret this stack! Enjoy!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BLR is the real deal and I think you will be in for a pleasant surprise.

I was looking forward to following this one!

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure! Nice looking BLR stack.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh now its a party!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In! Cant wait to see what you get here. Those leg measurements!!! :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's one hell of a stack!
You're going to feel great; get pumped and grow!!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
02/03/20 - Day 1

First day on the stack; no training due to bloodwork first thing. Spent the day getting plenty of carbs in over 4 bigger meals to prepare for squat. Took Follidrone & Vector in 3 distributed doses over the day and Viron with the first 2.

Noticed some extra libido right away. We’ll see.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
02/04/20 - Day

Trained this morning, taking 2 Follidrone, 1 Viron & 3 Vector with my preWO meal (1/4c cream of rice, 1tbsp pb, 1 scoop whey iso, 1 Bosc pear).

Today was just brutal - the heaviest squatting 425 has ever felt, and it took every ounce of energy over 2 hours to finish all my wrapped squats, also only making 5 reps on my 5th Set. Last week I hit 420x8, for comparison. Everything just felt 10% heavier. Anyway, I completed 0 accessories and will have to make some up tomorrow or Friday.

Squat
45 2x5
135,185,225,275,325x3
365x2
395x1
425x3
+wraps
425 3x3, 1x5

I have had the sleep, had enough food, extra day off, felt good this morning - glad my deload begins Friday.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang how much blood did they take? Hopefully just time for the deload taking it's toll.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to everyone following along!

Dang how much blood did they take? Hopefully just time for the deload taking it's toll.
You know how my lateral hamstring started to pull last Wednesday? Wondering if my body is trying to protect itself and down-regulating my strength a little like it would do back when my discs would flare up.

Anyway, gotta feed that Vector:

IMG_3258.JPG

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

You know how my lateral hamstring started to pull last Wednesday? Wondering if my body is trying to protect itself and down-regulating my strength a little like it would do back when my discs would flare up.

View attachment 190592
Could be and I hate you right now!!! My meal is not going to look ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!!!

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late to the party, but I'm following along to see you kill it! Take it easy of you're hurting but don't worry about a slight drop in strength too much, there's a lot of factors at play with strength, just keep at it and you'll be golden.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

View attachment 190592
SUSHI!! Yummmmm! That looks delicious! My sushi plates are so much smaller Hopefully you’re starting to feel a bit better! I’m sure the reload will help a lot!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any gym agression with viron , or just the libido boost to note?
Well, I was very horny again today postWO, despite feeling like I got hit by a minicooper. So Viron seems to be pretty pronounced in that department so far - honestly it’s hitting harder than any LJ supp/dosage I’ve ever used with regards to libido so far. And I have used LJ100 up to 400mg daily and bulk supplements up to 1,600-2,000mg or so daily. But no anxiety.

I kinda train my mind to flip the switch on aggression for my heavy training whenever it’s time for a set, so it’s hard to say. But I don’t feel agitated or pissy the way a DHT androgen like Epiandrosterone would bug me driving to the gym or the like.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not a big fan of Sushi so it's all yours, now throw a Filet up there and we will battle to the death!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any gym agression with viron , or just the libido boost to note?
I never had that aggression . Non of my friends who took it have been aggressive . Just a side note.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I never had that aggression . Non of my friends who took it have been aggressive . Just a side note.
That's great! I did mean positive aggression and drive, though. Like for the increased lifts in the gym and hard contractions. Regular everyday aggression is no good

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think he means positive aggression not angry aggression more like a desire to attack the weights. Although that might be what you are saying you never experienced also. :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
02/05/20 - Day 3
BW 246.6

Definitely prefer the convenience of twice a day dosing on training days. Noticed extra libido again post training. Also of interest: while I was weaker than usual on my heavy strict pressing today, I felt decidedly stronger on my high rep incline dumbbell work than last “week”, even with 5 more lbs.

Cable Facepulls, Vogelpohl Rows, DB Hammercurls circuit
50/50/15 2x30 each

BB Strictpress
45,65,95,115,140,160,180x5

Neutral Grip Incline DB Press
30x15
60 2x30

BB Row
135,185x10
235,265x12

BB Skullcrushers
45,65x10
80 2x10

BB Shrugs
265,295x15

BB Calf Raises
125 5x10

DB Rows
110 2x15

Cable One-Arm Tricep Pressdown
35 2x25/arm overhand
30 2x25/arm underhand

Miniband Pullaparts
5x30 with 60 sec rests

Didn’t want to get up or get it done, but performance today was solid. All of today combined was decidedly easier than just the heavy squats yesterday - I have had DOMS in my entire thighs already starting last night.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Excellent work! That’s great about the libido and the strength on the incline press!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 190592
Im an old guy. When I notice my body starting to give me signs of injury or I start to feel weakened I take a full 4 days off and just eat a ton. Usually helps me feel refreshed.
All that sushi will likely help as well ;)
Vector and foll both have things in them that can drop blood sugar so keep I suggest structuring carbs around training.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im an old guy. When I notice my body starting to give me signs of injury or I start to feel weakened I take a full 4 days off and just eat a ton. Usually helps me feel refreshed.
Vector and foll both have things in them that can drop blood sugar so keep I suggest structuring carbs around training.
Very interesting - I actually did use more intra carbs than usual last 2 days. I had about 60g intra on squats (Karbolyn, Gatorade) but ended up eating 8-12g from glucose tabs during, while today I packed 50g for upper body, 20 more than usual, and it definitely didn’t feel like too much.

My deloaded training begins Friday thankfully, which works out brilliantly for the work travel I will be doing next week, so I am covered.

I have been very hungry all day!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very interesting - I actually did use more intra carbs than usual last 2 days. I had about 60g intra on squats (Karbolyn, Gatorade) but ended up eating 8-12g from glucose tabs during, while today I packed 50g for upper body, 20 more than usual, and it definitely didn’t feel like too much.

My deloaded training begins Friday thankfully, which works out brilliantly for the work travel I will be doing next week, so I am covered.

I have been very hungry all day!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just the follidrone seemed to drop my blood sugar and increase insulin sensitivity to the point I had to give up the idea of training fasted. I am gonna have to get some intra carb powder or rice syrup to get carbs in quickly in the AM.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 4 - no training
BW 242.2

Sushi bloat came off, hence the weight drop. Definitely been eating enough food, and consuming a bit more carbs overall. Seems like I may be getting erections a bit easier, and more nighttime erection. Gonna pay more attention to that. I definitely noticed it last 2 nights and mornings. I don’t hate it.

Just the follidrone seemed to drop my blood sugar and increase insulin sensitivity to the point I had to give up the idea of training fasted. I am gonna have to get some intra carb powder or rice syrup to get carbs in quickly in the AM.
Go to a supp shop and buy whatever’s on clearance so you don’t have to wait for shipping lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 27
Hyde Cycle Logs 101
Hyde Supplement Logs 69
Hyde Supplement Logs 73
Hyde Workout Logs 8694