3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive got a pair of klipsch that i really like.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Overpriced. You're mainly paying for the logo. You could get better audio quality for cheaper with a pair of Sennheisers.
No, you have to get the $1000 gold Monster cables to go with the Beats.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't get people wearing them to lift.
This^^ they just look super uncomfortable while your lifting. Too big and bulky. Plus I only use one headphone 90% of the time so I think I would hate them. Not worth the $ IMO

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I agree, you're just paying for the name & logo. A guy at work bought a pair direct from China and it only cost 15$, took about a month to get delivered though.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, you're just paying for the name & logo. A guy at work bought a pair direct from China and it only cost 15$, took about a month to get delivered though.
Wtf lol

Well I used my friends at the gym today and they were pretty nice (my headphones just broke today) I hate ear buds and love the over the ears ones...I love to drown myself in my iron and music :) they weren't to bad but they were the dre beats solo HD not to bad but if I was to get a pair I'd get the studio beats 300$ tho lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I will take my $30 Sony headphones and that $270 I saved buys me a lot of food to feed my muscles... or to buy gear Haha. That is a really high dosed burst cycle for $270. Just saying

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will take my $30 Sony headphones and that $270 I saved buys me a lot of food to feed my muscles... or to buy gear Haha. That is a really high dosed burst cycle for $270. Just saying
I got my sonys for 10 bux at best buy they work just fine

Need ones that get a little louder so I drown out that horrible house music being played at the gym a little better

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I got my sonys for 10 bux at best buy they work just fine

Need ones that get a little louder so I drown out that horrible house music being played at the gym a little better
Haha yeah man. I crank mine up to deafening to drown out the homo music at my gym. If I don't have my ipod and headphones I won't lift out of fear of spontaneously growing a vagina from the gyms music.

I refuse to lift while listening to Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, or whatever other sh*t they play.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha yeah man. I crank mine up to deafening to drown out the homo music at my gym. If I don't have my ipod and headphones I won't lift out of fear of spontaneously growing a vagina from the gyms music.

I refuse to lift while listening to Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, or whatever other sh*t they play.
I figured you loved the Biebs Dave lol seriously though I wish I could lift with my music cranked. I use the iPod head phones and have to keep one out at all times in case my kid craps his pants or beats another kid up in daycare and they call me to the kids room. (Both have happened)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I figured you loved the Biebs Dave lol seriously though I wish I could lift with my music cranked. I use the iPod head phones and have to keep one out at all times in case my kid craps his pants or beats another kid up in daycare and they call me to the kids room. (Both have happened)
Hahahahaha

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I skip the gym if my headphones go missing. During the hurricane here on LI I didn't go because I had no headphones.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol!!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Wtf lol

Well I used my friends at the gym today and they were pretty nice (my headphones just broke today) I hate ear buds and love the over the ears ones...I love to drown myself in my iron and music :) they weren't to bad but they were the dre beats solo HD not to bad but if I was to get a pair I'd get the studio beats 300$ tho lol
Like I said before, you can get better quality headphones for cheaper. If you're buying them for their appearance, then go for it. I know for a fact that the audio quality from a nice pair of sennheisers is superior to the audio quality from any beats. Beats are made by Monster. They are the same people that charge hundreds of dollars for a $3 HDMI cable.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I skip the gym if my headphones go missing. During the hurricane here on LI I didn't go because I had no headphones.
I'm the same way, I NEED my music to lift!!!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I find the loss of situational awareness too detrimental to lift with headphones. Too many people have walked into me, bumped me or not heard me address them because of their music. If you're going to be moving heavy objects vigorously in the vicinity of other people, you need to pay attention to your surroundings, and headphones discourage that.

I zone out whatever music is playing and, if I had my preference, the gym would be totally silent.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to and whenever I go to snap one there's someone in the locker room! Lighting in my house isn't even worth it :/
Screw it ask the weird lonely guy in the locker room to take it
Your lats blow me away dude. Nice work brotha
Thanks man they blew up insanely over this year
Looking good brother! How many weeks to Vegas?
12 weeks my friend I'm hoping to drop at least 12 more pounds of body fat so 1lb a week sounds easily attainted just wait until my day 28 pics minds will be blown!!!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your arms in relation to rest of body is unreal. Looking lean overall.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Yeah HWD your looking sick dude. Keep smashing this cant wait to see how your doing after 12 weeks.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
12 weeks my friend I'm hoping to drop at least 12 more pounds of body fat so 1lb a week sounds easily attainted just wait until my day 28 pics minds will be blown!!!!
12lbs in 12 weeks? You got that in the bag

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your arms in relation to rest of body is unreal. Looking lean overall.
I don't really lift then to much they just grow and grow lol it's genetics
Yeah HWD your looking sick dude. Keep smashing this cant wait to see how your doing after 12 weeks.
Thanks bro I'm going to be pretty swoll I hope in about 8 weeks then just insane looking for my photo shoot damn it I wanna be famous lol
12lbs in 12 weeks? You got that in the bag
That'd put me at 188lbs at 7% bf I'd love those stats 5'9 188lbs 7% bf then cruise for 3 months then blast a lean bulk to 200lbs at 8-9% bf I lay out all my goals lol I'm weird like that

Whew these 2 a days are fun haha I did cardio this morning and now I'm going again two 45 mins sessions

Diets been beyond on point...6 hour eating window BCAAs while being fasted low carbs med good fat and high protein at about 1800-1900 calories a day. Hate the flat feeling but vascularity is great so I can only imagine when I'm carbed up

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 VL down time for 30 mins liss and 10 mins hiit then back tonight for chest n back

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whew 285 on the tbar rows with a 1 sec pause when I was flexed back damn I'm sore...ate some
Oatmeal today totally 100g of carbs the rest protein and fat...going to eat tonight getting grilled chicken a baked potato and broccoli the. Going to hit up the gym again tonight at around 11 to do 30 mins cardio and some abs

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Research update: I found some more supporting studies showing possible IGF-1 interaction. Still trying to figure out if it is a sensitization, or actual increase in endogenous release. Makes sense, given lean mass preservation even during caloric restriction due the appetite suppression.

Can you make sure and keep bodyweight stats up, and maybe do some measurements? arms, waist, legs, chest?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Research update: I found some more supporting studies showing possible IGF-1 interaction. Still trying to figure out if it is a sensitization, or actual increase in endogenous release. Makes sense, given lean mass preservation even during caloric restriction due the appetite suppression.

Can you make sure and keep bodyweight stats up, and maybe do some measurements? arms, waist, legs, chest?
Got you bro I'm 200lb flat will do measurement tonight

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Interesting

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Clear your pms Broski!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16:

Workout: whew **** got crazy today lol being off work is greeeaaatt
7am 20mins LISS 10mins HIIT 300 calls burnt
12 broke my fast with oats first time I had a carb in 3 days so I had 100g of carbs with 30g of protein powder
2pm chest and back killer workout indeed ripped tbar rows up still not super full muscle wise but o well
11pm bored so went and did 35mins LISS and some Abs for 300 cals burnt lol

My BMR is 3k so with all my cardio and lifting I burnt around 4k calories so I just added up my cals and macros and I'm at 1800 calories so I'm saying screw fasting and eating some natty peanut butter and egg whites to bring me to 2400 cals for a 1600 cal deficit

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pb omelet I so that all the time with a little Splenda
I don't know about cooked, but the flavored egg whites (liquid) are delicious.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually lol I didn't combine them I ate some natty peanut butter with a fork (so I don't over do it) and then ate 3 egg whites and a sugar free jello

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never would have imagined that.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweeet updates brother and man i need to get on your diet!!

Day 16:

Workout: whew **** got crazy today lol being off work is greeeaaatt
7am 20mins LISS 10mins HIIT 300 calls burnt
12 broke my fast with oats first time I had a carb in 3 days so I had 100g of carbs with 30g of protein powder
2pm chest and back killer workout indeed ripped tbar rows up still not super full muscle wise but o well
11pm bored so went and did 35mins LISS and some Abs for 300 cals burnt lol

My BMR is 3k so with all my cardio and lifting I burnt around 4k calories so I just added up my cals and macros and I'm at 1800 calories so I'm saying screw fasting and eating some natty peanut butter and egg whites to bring me to 2400 cals for a 1600 cal deficit

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Clearem ricky

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established