HULKS WELCOME BACK STACK

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Tren-like aggressiveness?
I was seriously out of breath and getting mad as f for no reason . Either way I came home and did arms after doing legs this morning. Im beyond pleased with this . May consider running it the length of my cycle.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
For you guys just tuning in Desoxy-Td is legit ! Get on it guys !!!:notworthy:

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
It does sound pretty bad-@ss homie!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And i was being a jerk. I knew u cant drink right now, dont know if u do but now was a good time to rub it in!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
And i was being a jerk. I knew u cant drink right now, dont know if u do but now was a good time to rub it in!
I like a mixed drink Mai Tai . That's probably the strongest shıt I ever had.
*been years.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Tren at 150 mg seems to high for me to start with . 120 seems to low . 130 ?!?!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Had to have wife massage the arms last night . Massive lactic acid build up . ILL DOMS :(

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Dude doms is a mental game. If you THINK you're getting better then you are. Even if you're not
I did pyramids last night for biceps and triceps I even added three extra sets to every exercise the anticipation to grow Beyond human means is real.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did pyramids last night for biceps and triceps I even added three extra sets to every exercise the anticipation to grow Beyond human means is real.
Beast mode. Give it a try bro I have a friend who swears by it

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
How would desoxytd work out on back end of a test cycle? Thinking about adding it

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How would desoxytd work out on back end of a test cycle? Thinking about adding it
I think it would make you not want to stop the cycle. So probably very good just might mentally complicate things xD I might pick some up myself.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Test e 500 weeks 1-12
Tbol 50mg weeks 1-6

Was thinking of adding the desoxy td weeks 10-14 for right until I start pct
I like that idea . As the last shot of test E slowly dwindles the Desoxy-Td will give u a new feeling and boost . You cant go wrong with this especially if you are lifting for strength. I packed on quite a bit of muscle so far oddly the scale hasn't budged much .

You could even run the msten and Desoxy-Td together. There is msten td as well ... pm me for discount codes . Ill take care of ya.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I like that idea . As the last shot of test E slowly dwindles the Desoxy-Td will give u a new feeling and boost . You cant go wrong with this especially if you are lifting for strength. I packed on quite a bit of muscle so far oddly the scale hasn't budged much .

You could even run the msten and Desoxy-Td together. There is msten td as well ... pm me for discount codes . Ill take care of ya.
Nice will pick some up then! Thanks brother

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established

Yes I had some dmz left I might run but might pick up the msten for kick starter next cycle

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I just noticed the site still has 30% off 3 more days left on this sale !!!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
How are you applying the desoxy? Chest and traps?

Nm I saw it in your question post

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Everytime . Cuz i have kids that are constantly hungry. I always apply at 11am and 7pm
Having 2kids is a reason i usually avoid td hormones, is 1x a day ok with desoxy t? Morning application is always easy but between the kids and my girl im always worried bout night application transfer to the kids or even to my girl in bed.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Having 2kids is a reason i usually avoid td hormones, is 1x a day ok with desoxy t? Morning application is always easy but between the kids and my girl im always worried bout night application transfer to the kids or even to my girl in bed.
1x a day is good . I would recommend shaving your chest if you don't already possibly applying it directly to your pectoral muscle. Probably the best way once it dries just throw on a shirt forget about it.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Derm tren came out when my kid was young so I would have to pick him up and feed him or put him in his playpen. So at that time I would do the tops of my feet.
I have also done the chest thing.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
1x a day is good . I would recommend shaving your chest if you don't already possibly applying it directly to your pectoral muscle. Probably the best way once it dries just throw on a shirt forget about it.
When i did td trest thats exactly what i did, i would shave it every few days and take a super hot shower before puttin on the td

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
How are you applying the desoxy? Chest and traps?

Nm I saw it in your question post

better off going directly behind the knee cap- inner thigh or back of the neck- if the other areas - I would also recommend doing those places for 1 application as those are some sensitive areas

don't shave your chest

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
better off going directly behind the knee cap- inner thigh or back of the neck- if the other areas - I would also recommend doing those places for 1 application as those are some sensitive areas

don't shave your chest
I'm lucky enough to not really have any hair on chest or back. I'm interested to see how this stuff applies and dries since it looks pretty thin

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

don't shave your chest
Other then it looking queer, why not? Ive used all the places u said too, anywhere with thin skin

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Other then it looking queer, why not? Ive used all the places u said too, anywhere with thin skin
waxing leaves no stubble

lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
back in the day when prim performance was around they had 1 tren- great product- rub 4 pumps on the upper body and the 5 th one, i would take a breath and go right to the coin purse- there were a few of us who did this and after you got past the burn and your sac crawling deep into your duodenum, the sh1t was insane- only did it twice a week for the cycle but man, it hit you.

i dont recommend you trying this, if you do, make sure you have a towel handy cause your gonna scream! lol