Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hulk, where u at in mass, i just did a job in some lil hick town in otis mass last week

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That sounded weird, lol, u said the aussie joke so i looked at the profile n saw mass,

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hulk, where u at in mass, i just did a job in some lil hick town in otis mass last week
Im eastern MA . I lived in otis off pine road . Right near the reservoir. About 20 yrs ago haha

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So I hit Bench tonight and legs . My hands been numb for over an hour .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Had to cut the seems on my sleeves a bit in each side . Im guessing im close to 20 inches. Will have to measure soon as I fap hard.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im eastern MA . I lived in otis off pine road . Right near the reservoir. About 20 yrs ago haha
I cant rember the rd name atm but it was off a dirt road by the only bar in town which had just closed down, i think it was called the Knox

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I cant rember the rd name atm but it was off a dirt road by the only bar in town which had just closed down, i think it was called the Knox
Knox trail inn !!! I ate so much at that place man ... Used to get off the school bus and eat there for 4 bucks . Near hals general and katies country store . Mannnnnnnn ..... that was my home from the age of 12 to 15 best times.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It closed down, the daughter took it over n let it go to ****, i got a few friends up there i visit when they need work done and that was the only place we had to go hang out. Just txt my buddy, its Knox trail in for sure lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
True im a delt guy now hbu?
Delts are my favorite as well. Ventroglute is another great site but is a bit scary cuz it looks and feels like you're about to pin your hip bone. Best site if you're getting bad pip tho

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any u guys try upper chest, seen it done n looks easy but scares me a lil. Also delts by far my favorite. 29 5/8 delt is like a pinch

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Delts are my favorite as well. Ventroglute is another great site but is a bit scary cuz it looks and feels like you're about to pin your hip bone. Best site if you're getting bad pip tho
Yeah I cant reach it lats to thick. I have been jabbed there by my ex who was a RN .
Easy as pie . Barely feel it.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Any u guys try upper chest, seen it done n looks easy but scares me a lil. Also delts by far my favorite. 29 5/8 delt is like a pinch
Nvr did chest. Just delt quad glutes here .

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Glute quad delt n sub q, always looking for a new spot. But honestly its been so long every spot is gonns feel new. Im actually having anxiety thinking bout it, first cycle my lil bro n boy had to do it for me, sometimes i had to wait 8-10 days because i couldn't do it myself n had to wait for them

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
25 g 1" should be good enough booneman77
For sure. I've never gonna smaller than 25g (takes too long to push the oil) and never longer than 1.25". I like to draw with 18 or so tho and often used to shoot with that too but it can bleed a good bit more especially if you hit anything

1" is nice cuz you can bury it to the hilt anywhere without worry.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nah, I have a crap chest anyways so I'd be worried about it.

I've heard lats are a great option as well but same as you with chest, never tried/ a bit nervous.

Man 29 is tiny tiny... gotta take forever and some serious force to push that in ha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Glute quad delt n sub q, always looking for a new spot. But honestly its been so long every spot is gonns feel new. Im actually having anxiety thinking bout it, first cycle my lil bro n boy had to do it for me, sometimes i had to wait 8-10 days because i couldn't do it myself n had to wait for them
Haha I was the total opposite. After my first pin all I wanted was more. I pinned prop eod my first cycle and was sad the days I wasn't pinning. Such a rush.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For sure. I've never gonna smaller than 25g (takes too long to push the oil) and never longer than 1.25". I like to draw with 18 or so tho and often used to shoot with that too but it can bleed a good bit more especially if you hit anything

1" is nice cuz you can bury it to the hilt anywhere without worry.
22s hurt like a bitch. And 1.5s are damn near impossible to learn on. Biggest mistake ever was using 22s and 1.5s for my first time.

Haha I was the total opposite. After my first pin all I wanted was more. I pinned prop eod my first cycle and was sad the days I wasn't pinning. Such a rush.
I'm the same, I went from pinning test e 2x a week to 3 cause I liked it so much. I had a nice rush when I injected, something I looked forward too every mon weds and fri. Still will NOT pin in my ass tho. Delts quads and lats for me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
After 6weeks or si i was gtg, started enjoying it too

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Love it ! I was in high school 11th grade . Pinned 1g of test e for first time . Got pissed a week later thought it was fake pinned another 500mgs . Well about 5 days later I realized what the fuxk did I just do !!!! The coach for the hockey team actually gave me some AI to help with the aromatase. But holy **** ! I was benching 305 at 5 10 186lbs squatting 450 and deadlift 525 . Not bad for an 11th grader with no parents haha !!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I haven't really stopped since . Its been 16 yrs since that first time.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
NutraChem wtf is pqq sounds like opp ?
You down with QQP? :p

It's just another little co-factor that some enzymes use to carry out metabolic signaling, pretty boring. The cool part is it's ability to promote mitochondrial biogenesis. Theoretically, it's almost like exercise in a bottle.

I've been saying for years also, eat more red meat! It has more mitochondria, and supports muscle growth better than chicken, tuna or whey powder. ;)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nah, I have a crap chest anyways so I'd be worried about it.

I've heard lats are a great option as well but same as you with chest, never tried/ a bit nervous.

Man 29 is tiny tiny... gotta take forever and some serious force to push that in ha
Not as hard to push as ppl think, i used them cus i ordered a box of them by mistake or got sent the wrong 1's, dont rember but i actually didnt have any issues with them.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
You'd probably love suspension then, every day! Don't forget the AI tho, lol.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You down with QQP? :p

It's just another little co-factor that some enzymes use to carry out metabolic signaling, pretty boring. The cool part is it's ability to promote mitochondrial biogenesis. Theoretically, it's almost like exercise in a bottle.

I've been saying for years also, eat more red meat! It has more mitochondria, and supports muscle growth better than chicken, tuna or whey powder. ;)
What would be a good dose for QPP ?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Not as hard to push as ppl think, i used them cus i ordered a box of them by mistake or got sent the wrong 1's, dont rember but i actually didnt have any issues with them.
That's the size I use for sulphuric acid .

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Love it ! I was in high school 11th grade . Pinned 1g of test e for first time . Got pissed a week later thought it was fake pinned another 500mgs . Well about 5 days later I realized what the fuxk did I just do !!!! The coach for the hockey team actually gave me some AI to help with the aromatase. But holy **** ! I was benching 305 at 5 10 186lbs squatting 450 and deadlift 525 . Not bad for an 11th grader with no parents haha !!!

Daaaaang son!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Im hoping for something similar to cardarine.
The effect isn't like that of a PPAR modulator, PQQ is more comparable to something like SR-9009. More of a strength and energy booster. 5mg 3-4x/day, or 10-20mg all at once. It seems to kinda max out around 20mg/serving for me.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The effect isn't like that of a PPAR modulator, PQQ is more comparable to something like SR-9009. More of a strength and energy booster. 5mg 3-4x/day, or 10-20mg all at once. It seems to kinda max out around 20mg/serving for me.
Wouldit be useful as an on cycle support?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Guys Iam having a weird issue. My nuts are big and sore . All jokes aside . I feel like I have to keep ejaculating . My wife even got mad cuz I needed it like 4 times yesterday. Twice this morning ....

Any suggestions?