HULKS WELCOME BACK STACK

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I cant wait to grab this msten oil and msten td . My gawd this is super promising!!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Its gonna be test p and e with msten and sdrol all inj :)

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
You're going to die....lol I <3 your insanity

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Should Desoxy-Td make my balls huge ? Cuz they have grown insanely big and plump. Wifey cant keep up . Told me I need to drop the juice . I said fukk to the no babes.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Should Desoxy-Td make my balls huge ? Cuz they have grown insanely big and plump. Wifey cant keep up . Told me I need to drop the juice . I said fukk to the no babes.
Clomid does that to me, wonder why it's not making them shrink tho

jathan_howe

Awards
LOL...when I was growing up back in the 70's bobby knight and the IU HOOSIERS were like a religious cult.
You grow up in Indiana, T? I live just 30 minutes or so south of Bloomington

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm the same way after dinner then I hit up some halo top ice cream!!! 24 grams of protein per pint
Oh man. The new flavors are unreal. Literally all of them are great and the consistency is improved too. Legit creamy.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh man. The new flavors are unreal. Literally all of them are great and the consistency is improved too. Legit creamy.
No lie

Red velvet, smores and cookies n cream

Didn't care for the sea salt caramel (and that's my favorite ice cream, ever) felt like they did a horrible job emulating it.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
No lie

Didn't care for the sea salt caramel (and that's my favorite ice cream, ever) felt like they did a horrible job emulating it.
C N C . My gawd !

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No lie

Really? I thought ssc was stellar. Rvc I totally expected to be a bust so I tried it last and it may be my favorite. Oatmeal is awesome just cuz it's so unique since it's more "oat" and not upset sweet. Really liked that.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really? I thought ssc was stellar. Rvc I totally expected to be a bust so I tried it last and it may be my favorite. Oatmeal is awesome just cuz it's so unique since it's more "oat" and not upset sweet. Really liked that.
Yeah idk. I was sick when I ate that pint though lol so... tastebuds could have been tampered with lol I'll retry at some point

I forget about oatmeal cookie. Yeah, that's a really good pint. Surprised at the amount of oats in it.. dense and 10/10 flavor.

Chocolate chip mint is up there for me too

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
What is this fancy ice cream you guys are speaking?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I get fat just reading this shıt

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah idk. I was sick when I ate that pint though lol so... tastebuds could have been tampered with lol I'll retry at some point

I forget about oatmeal cookie. Yeah, that's a really good pint. Surprised at the amount of oats in it.. dense and 10/10 flavor.

Chocolate chip mint is up there for me too
Definitely add some cherries

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Yo Hulk - anybody still doing anav@r/test cycles for cutting? Did some years ago and was wondering if a you thought that a ph test base would do the job?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yo Hulk - anybody still doing anav@r/test cycles for cutting? Did some years ago and was wondering if a you thought that a ph test base would do the job?
I personally wouldn't run anavar without test. Its doable , just not for me.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Is the Msten TD liver toxic (sorry don't know **** about DS)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is the Msten TD liver toxic (sorry don't know **** about DS)
I would assume yes untill found otherwise. Im not totally sure how TDs work but it still passes through the liver and probably broken down slightly there as well so I'd assume it's stil liver toxic. Could be wrong tho.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I would assume yes untill found otherwise. Im not totally sure how TDs work but it still passes through the liver and probably broken down slightly there as well so I'd assume it's stil liver toxic. Could be wrong tho.
Exactly what I'm thinking.