HULKS WELCOME BACK STACK

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
BEAST73 3rd one down shows those 50 lb Dumbbell preachers. Thanks to Lee Priest!
More noodz comin on the following weeks this is pre cycle pics .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
better off going directly behind the knee cap- inner thigh or back of the neck- if the other areas - I would also recommend doing those places for 1 application as those are some sensitive areas

don't shave your chest
armpits

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tactical beard is coming in nice. Looking like a beast man

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You can do it! Brother
Thanks man I appreciate that big time ! I isolate in the gym and tend to ignore everyone. This site has given me the chance to appreciate people who share my dreams and aspirations!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
back in the day when prim performance was around they had 1 tren- great product- rub 4 pumps on the upper body and the 5 th one, i would take a breath and go right to the coin purse- there were a few of us who did this and after you got past the burn and your sac crawling deep into your duodenum, the sh1t was insane- only did it twice a week for the cycle but man, it hit you.

i dont recommend you trying this, if you do, make sure you have a towel handy cause your gonna scream! lol
Wow, i mean, i may have rubbed some td on my sack before but, wow.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Today was chest and legs tomorrow is arms and back . Then off day.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Wow, i mean, i may have rubbed some td on my sack before but, wow.
thats called commitment - others called it stupidity lmao

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Sometimes I use a Sharpie permanent one to circle the area so I can go there again while doing something like propionate

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So it looks like they got some injectable msten 30mg/ml, why the he!l would any1 want to take daily injections over td or oral, other then the obvious, liver, bighulksmash
Have u tried this?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So it looks like they got some injectable msten 30mg/ml, why the he!l would any1 want to take daily injections over td or oral, other then the obvious, liver, bighulksmash
Have u tried this?

I know guys who feel like they forgot something all day if they don't pin every day.

Some guys get stomach issues with orals but would like the benefits they offer. Also, even with a methylated oral there's some loss in first pass metabolism, so, mg for mg an IM version will be that much stronger.

Err um, that's what I heard from my one friend... 0:)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Have u tried this?
I have a bottle in bound . I have tried injectable sdrol in the past . That was the rush of my life . With nos products the pip is minimal and products performance is optimal.

I will be running this with my test e and NL 1 andro e injectable. Also using some other products with it !

I highly recommend it to anyone who wants that fast hard muscle accumulation. Its like using a snow maker on a ski resort vs waiting for nature to bless ya with white powder ;)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I know guys who feel like they forgot something all day if they don't pin every day.

Some guys get stomach issues with orals but would like the benefits they offer. Also, even with a methylated oral there's some loss in first pass metabolism, so, mg for mg an IM version will be that much stronger.

Yeah I know that guy , he is Chuck Norris son in law .

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sounds good. Im waiting on my boy for my first cycle in well over a year, im already sold on td desoxy and possibility of the im or td sten to add to it, im going all out on this 1 and probably gonna over do it, no crazy doses but going for 20+ weeks rotating coumpounds, so far i got test e, trest ace dbol, got eq and tren ace on the way, gonna get desoxy t and msten, and i got a small amount of a50 and proviron leftover from like 2 years ago. Its gonna get silly. Obviously not using everything but gonna switch it up every 8 weeks or so. Il make sure ur tagged in on that 1

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh, and i just found a bttl of hdrol that expired in 2013 lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have u ever hit a nerve ? I did in my quad
Same here. Woof.

Almost broke the needle off in my leg cuz I jumped so bad. Quads are terrifying.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Sooooo, would u say u can get away with 10-15mg im daily with it, ive used 2 different sten and needed 20-30 oral

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Its an old tease joke for aussies .
Translated from
u wut m8
To
"What the hell did you do bro ?"
Few years back i was buying up stuff like collector items, lots of stuff never got used. I could go rich piana styla n switch orals every 2 days and probably have a 16 week cycle with all the leftover shat i got laying around lol.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd think 1/2mL ED would be a fine place to start. A full mL ED will certainly be a very solid dose.

Hypothetically.