HULKS WELCOME BACK STACK

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
don't forget randy 'macho man' savage!!!
and jimmy super fly- who is now being charged with murder of his girlfriend

lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I have 300.00$ to spend on food for contest prep . Let the gainz answers begin !!!!!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Chicken. You can buy rice from me, certified hood rice

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This Desoxy-TD from NOS LABS is totally TITS ! The MSTEN I had to back off massive back pumps I think 30 mgs to much for me !

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This Desoxy-TD from NOS LABS is totally TITS ! The MSTEN I had to back off massive back pumps I think 30 mgs to much for me !
I ran it at 50mg a day with 50 mg of DMZ. Was the ****ing tits

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 300.00$ to spend on food for contest prep . Let the gainz answers begin !!!!!
What's the goal of the cycle? And what "contest prep"?

Subs

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
and jimmy super fly- who is now being charged with murder of his girlfriend

lol
It was that recent? I thought it happened a long time ago (early 80s) but Vince helped him get off.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What's the goal of the cycle? And what "contest prep"?

Subs
the goal of this cycle is to gain as much mass and strength as possible I must be able to deadlift 600 pounds I'm at 450 right now I have until June to get there . My bench needs to go up a hundred and fifty pounds 350 2 500. I would like to see my squat go up to at least 750 from 525 .
This will be my first competition in quite a while it's a local competition at the gym nothing televised or anything like that. Just the best of the best from my area videos will be posted on my YouTube links will be shared out so you guys can see.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I see. What a dummy.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
It was that recent? I thought it happened a long time ago (early 80s) but Vince helped him get off.
yea few months ago but going to trial now- trying to say he is incompetent for trial

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Have a complex about neglecting people so I'm going to do some cardio I'll be back on in a little bit do not think I'm neglecting you

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
yea few months ago but going to trial now- trying to say he is incompetent for trial
No shyt....what are they blaming the incompetence on? Head injuries or some shyt like that?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Desoxy-Td Q & A

Does the Desoxy-Td cause shutdown ?

Yes

Wat is it similar to as a know ds/ph ?

Most people compare it to Masteron.* I feel it's a little better for mass gains than mast.* IMHO it's kind of like a mix of mast and Tren

What would 1 dropper 2x a day do for him ?

He should check out Celtic Labs Desoxy-derm reviews.* Remember, 2 droppers of mine = 3 droppers of theirs.* So, he should look for logs we've someone ran it at 3mL / day.

Can it safely be taken with msten ?

It's non-methyl so liver stress shouldn't be a problem.* Blood pressure should always be monitored on any cycle and especially when stacking.

What are the best applications spots?

Same as any transdermal.* Wherever the skin is thin and there's minimal body hair.* Forearms, shoulders, chest, quads, shins, tops of feet, backs of hands, scalp (if he shaved his head) behind the ears.

What can I expect from the Desoxy-Td?

Nice mass gains and improved strength

Will it interfere with my current stack of test and dbol?

No

How long will I have to run it and what is the absorption rate to see good results?

You can run it as long as you want.* I'd say at least at least six weeks would be good.* It's kind of like Mast and Tren had a baby.* You can use it to cut or for lean mass or as part of a bulking stack.* We expect 30-40% absorption using Salvo as a carrier
See above text

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
No shyt....what are they blaming the incompetence on? Head injuries or some shyt like that?
well if you jump off a ring post and fly like a fycking squirrel across the ring, your bound to become mentally challenged

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was at wrestle mania the year bam bam bigelo wrestled LT from the giants, tlc performed at intermission. I also got autographs sonewhere from the undertaker, big boss man, crush and tatanka

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
well if you jump off a ring post and fly like a fycking squirrel across the ring, your bound to become mentally challenged
That's just hilarious Superfly Jimmy was always one of the best wrestling is there was I remember him jumping off the cage 30 feet in the air and hitting the barrier he got up like nothing even happened.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I will be running a lengthy stack compiled from TD , IM and ORAL anabolics .
Full list upcoming this week .
Also will be tracking my workouts via template .
NOS LABS DESOXY-TD
View attachment 143975
NOS LABS M-STEN ORAL
View attachment 143976

Tren ace probably overdosed lmao
Test prop , enth , deconate . Different doses at different times.
Hmu for deets full list upcoming by Monday night .

Desoxy-Td Q & A

Does the Desoxy-Td cause shutdown ?

Yes

Wat is it similar to as a know ds/ph ?

Most people compare it to Masteron.* I feel it's a little better for mass gains than mast.* IMHO it's kind of like a mix of mast and Tren

What would 1 dropper 2x a day do for him ?

He should check out Celtic Labs Desoxy-derm reviews.* Remember, 2 droppers of mine = 3 droppers of theirs.* So, he should look for logs we've someone ran it at 3mL / day.

Can it safely be taken with msten ?

It's non-methyl so liver stress shouldn't be a problem.* Blood pressure should always be monitored on any cycle and especially when stacking.

What are the best applications spots?

Same as any transdermal.* Wherever the skin is thin and there's minimal body hair.* Forearms, shoulders, chest, quads, shins, tops of feet, backs of hands, scalp (if he shaved his head) behind the ears.

What can I expect from the Desoxy-Td?

Nice mass gains and improved strength

Will it interfere with my current stack of test and dbol?

No

How long will I have to run it and what is the absorption rate to see good results?

You can run it as long as you want.* I'd say at least at least six weeks would be good.* It's kind of like Mast and Tren had a baby.* You can use it to cut or for lean mass or as part of a bulking stack.* We expect 30-40% absorption using Salvo as a carrier
Whats the deal with the desoxy t, im gonna pick some up if i can find some good feedback

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Whats the deal with the desoxy t, im gonna pick some up if i can find some good feedback
This stuff is gold I got 2 bottles I'm about to get two more bottles but I suggest if you decide you're going to want to run this a little bit. You might just want to really stock up because I'm sure this won't be around long.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm already noticing biceps triceps chest and shoulders have pumped up like **** my wife even said I look wider on the top of my frame. My favorite part of this is the crazy pumps I get because I take the methylstenbolone at different times I can attribute the crazy pumps to the TD application I like to do it 30 to 45 minutes before my workout it may just be all in my head. But I am definitely going to run this for 8 weeks. I have a coupon code as well if you're interested in picking some up. That goes for anybody if you guys need a coupon code let me know I know I can't post it because I still have red tickets from posting up my coupon code in the past.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What have you noticed from it, gains sides dose, il assume half of whatever you dosed at is enough for normal humans lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm already noticing biceps triceps chest and shoulders have pumped up like **** my wife even said I look wider on the top of my frame. My favorite part of this is the crazy pumps I get because I take the methylstenbolone at different times I can attribute the crazy pumps to the TD application I like to do it 30 to 45 minutes before my workout it may just be all in my head. But I am definitely going to run this for 8 weeks. I have a coupon code as well if you're interested in picking some up. That goes for anybody if you guys need a coupon code let me know I know I can't post it because I still have red tickets from posting up my coupon code in the past.
Awsome

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What have you noticed from it, gains sides dose, il assume half of whatever you dosed at is enough for normal humans lol
Yes sir ! For the first few days .... I was doing 2 mL 2x a day . By day 4 , I cut back to 1.5 mL 2x a day . By day 10 Ill cut back to 1 mL 2x a day . Similar to blasting test.

Nice plumpness going on. Solid muscles are getting bigger . Noticeably bigger .....
No sides yet . I doubt I will see sides .

1 mL a day should suffice for most . My goal is to gain strength and size as fast as possible.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the goal of this cycle is to gain as much mass and strength as possible I must be able to deadlift 600 pounds I'm at 450 right now I have until June to get there . My bench needs to go up a hundred and fifty pounds 350 2 500. I would like to see my squat go up to at least 750 from 525 .
This will be my first competition in quite a while it's a local competition at the gym nothing televised or anything like that. Just the best of the best from my area videos will be posted on my YouTube links will be shared out so you guys can see.
In.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Feeling good tonight got in some cardio but for some reason . I feel I over ate dramatically

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
ChocolateClen wat is your underwear size ? YOU ARE THE WINNER