HRT+Olympus Labs+ Letrone+OTHERS!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you feel lethargic? Curious if you've ever gotten your thyroid checked? When I reached the 8-900 total T, is when I really started to feel good. Improved sleep and energy, high libido, easier workouts despite heavier weight, as well as a nice recomp effect the final 8-10 weeks or so.

Hopefully it's just your body adjusting and you'll see improvement shortly.

Have you added in the Letrone? I ordered some just to have on hand but is something I'm curious about.
I felt awesome 7-10 days ago. This week seemed to be a dip in overall gym performance and alpha male feeling. I started the letrone on Thursday the 3rd one cap in the AM. No lethargy really. And thyroid was checked and is totally normal.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I felt awesome 7-10 days ago. This week seemed to be a dip in overall gym performance and alpha male feeling. I started the letrone on Thursday the 3rd one cap in the AM. No lethargy really. And thyroid was checked and is totally normal.
When's your next bloodwork?

I'm curious how Letrone would work regarding e2 number and how much higher can Clomid push your total and free test up.

I'm now on day 3 of testing Rebirth as standalone natty product and have unopened bottle of Letrone to stack both maybe after 1st week of just taking Rebirth.

Viron and Exotherm was a good natty stack for me and I'm just curious how Rebirth and Letrone stack would work on my body - I'm taking/testing them purely as natty stacks for overall well being and mainly to improve test:estrogen ratio.

But seeing your numbers you getting with Clomid then taking any natty test booster feels like well hmm should I even wasting my time testing them to get maybe 100 points bump in test for few weeks.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When's your next bloodwork?

I'm curious how Letrone would work regarding e2 number and how much higher can Clomid push your total and free test up.

I'm now on day 3 of testing Rebirth as standalone natty product and have unopened bottle of Letrone to stack both maybe after 1st week of just taking Rebirth.

Viron and Exotherm was a good natty stack for me and I'm just curious how Rebirth and Letrone stack would work on my body - I'm taking/testing them purely as natty stacks for overall well being and mainly to improve test:estrogen ratio.

But seeing your numbers you getting with Clomid then taking any natty test booster feels like well hmm should I even wasting my time testing them to get maybe 100 points bump in test for few weeks.
Next blood is gong to be the last week of September

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Next blood is gong to be the last week of September
Big respect for you sticking with Letrone + Clomid until this next bloodwork cause many of us are interested in how Letrone will work as an AI.

One thing is if you take something and feel it works or not too much but another thing when you have real bloodwork telling you to what degree it works or not.

Similar one could say "ahh Clomid gave me annoying side effects so I rather go with natural OTC SERM" but seeing how much it can boost test in such short time will motivate a lot of others to take it if they need to jump it's own test production.

Your last bloodwork for me is actually 1st time I saw real hard bloodwork evidence how effective Clomid is as an SERM.

Now looking with anticipation how Letrone works as an AI.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm pretty sure Clomid gives me pretty bad headaches, but it helped me recover a lot better than Nolva alone so I will continue to use it.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna give one cap of letrone about another week then may increase to two if I don't see some leaning/water loss other AI effects. I'm hoping I don't have to bc it will throw off my whole plan, and I'm certainly not buying another bottle of what is most likely a bunk product based off coopers recent post

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Gonna give one cap of letrone about another week then may increase to two if I don't see some leaning/water loss other AI effects. I'm hoping I don't have to bc it will throw off my whole plan, and I'm certainly not buying another bottle of what is most likely a bunk product based off coopers recent post
For whatever it's worth, while natty and on longjack, D3, ZMA, boron and 3,4 divanil, 1 cap Letrone didn't seem to do anything.

Two caps ED seemed to lean me out a bit over time (3 weeks maybe?) and at 3 caps I didn't see any additional benefits from 2 caps. I split the dose AM/PM because at the time no one knew the half life.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope you would not base your opinions on what he posted.
I do expect you guys can see through things enough to not be swayed by this. Our decision to release Letrone was not based upon ANY study.
It was based upon the labs we ran on our specific extract. Studies are only a starting point that indicates a compound will work for us. We then begin to run tests and compile data. HAs nothing to do with a study on the internet.
These guys know better. Part of why I dont engage. Its like children in a sandbox throwing sand at each other and talking about each others mothers.

Clomid makes my gyno flare from the increase in test. It can certainly crank your estrogen levels up so I would for sure bump up the dose to 2 caps.. Crank it up man. Have faith...... Have I EVER sold a product that hasnt stood up to the test of time?
Ever?
IF you wind up needing another bottle Ill set you up for 30% off. This way your not afraid to increase dose. Bump it up. just dont go over 3-4 caps.
Empty stomach.
In more than one of our testers LH increased more than 5x. 10x in one with a 600ng/dl increase in test in 1 week. I dont see any reason this wont happen here but youll probably want to up the dose to offset the increase in estro conversion from both the clomid and Letrones test increase.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I do expect you guys can see through things enough to not be swayed by this. Our decision to release Letrone was not based upon ANY study.
It was based upon the labs we ran on our specific extract. Studies are only a starting point that indicates a compound will work for us. We then begin to run tests and compile data. HAs nothing to do with a study on the internet.
These guys know better. Part of why I dont engage. Its like children in a sandbox throwing sand at each other and talking about each others mothers.

Clomid makes my gyno flare from the increase in test. It can certainly crank your estrogen levels up so I would for sure bump up the dose to 2 caps.. Crank it up man. Have faith...... Have I EVER sold a product that hasnt stood up to the test of time?
Ever?
IF you wind up needing another bottle Ill set you up for 30% off. This way your not afraid to increase dose. Bump it up. just dont go over 3-4 caps.
Empty stomach.
In more than one of our testers LH increased more than 5x. 10x in one with a 600ng/dl increase in test in 1 week. I dont see any reason this wont happen here but youll probably want to up the dose to offset the increase in estro conversion from both the clomid and Letrones test increase.
Sounds like he's giving you a fair shot by sticking it out, which I'm happy to hear. I think we are all wishing for the best. I know Chedda's nipples are at least lol.

Chedda's situation using Letrone best suits mine so I'm very eager to see how his bloodwork turns out. If it looks good I'll be stepping up and buying a few more bottles.

You are on point with Clomid though...some get pretty bad estro sides from it. I've seen a lot of clomid bloodwork and many times estro increases almost as much as test does.

Regards,

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like he's giving you a fair shot by sticking it out, which I'm happy to hear. I think we are all wishing for the best. I know Chedda's nipples are at least lol.

Chedda's situation using Letrone best suits mine so I'm very eager to see how his bloodwork turns out. If it looks good I'll be stepping up and buying a few more bottles.

You are on point with Clomid though...some get pretty bad estro sides from it. I've seen a lot of clomid bloodwork and many times estro increases almost as much as test does.

Regards,

Ever?
Empty stomach.
Thank you brundel. You make good points and I didn't mean to Come across as attacking or harsh in anyway. With that being said, I will increase to two caps. I'll go something like one upon waking and one 4-6 hours later which is typically pre workout. Training tasted, I'll only have pre workout and amino iv in me... So empty stomach.

If you see my lab results before starting letrone and after 4 weeks of clomid, my e2 only went up to 38. It's by no means debilitatingly high, and there aren't much in the way of aides accept for occasional pec tenderness and some transient water retention in the stomach and chest-- nothing horrible though. I will go up to two and see how I feel/ look and potentially take you up on the discount offer.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's also worth noting that hunger seems to definitely be up since starting letrone. I follow IF and never really get hunger pains ever.... I'm definitely struggling thru the day at this point. Like I CANT wait for my pre work out and aminos. Living off water and gum during the fasting hours where as I normally can just get by fine. I am scared at what two caps will do!

Fwiw tho, it hasn't forced me to eat more or be uncontrolled when it comes to meal time. No issues staying within my macros, just the hunger during the day is new

For this reason I really think I'm gonna hold off starting ghar1ne-- along with the lethargy and water retention many are reporting. Not ready to take that plunge yet. Trying to lock down this new girl.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's also worth noting that hunger seems to definitely be up since starting letrone. I follow IF and never really get hunger pains ever.... I'm definitely struggling thru the day at this point. Like I CANT wait for my pre work out and aminos. Living off water and gum during the fasting hours where as I normally can just get by fine. I am scared at what two caps will do!

Fwiw tho, it hasn't forced me to eat more or be uncontrolled when it comes to meal time. No issues staying within my macros, just the hunger during the day is new

For this reason I really think I'm gonna hold off starting ghar1ne-- along with the lethargy and water retention many are reporting. Not ready to take that plunge yet. Trying to lock down this new girl.
Sorry for that :(
The Letrone really kicks up Ghrelin which of course makes you hungry. Its painful for me. Worse than GHRP ever was.
The good news is you know its working if your feeling the hunger.
I guess its good if your bulking but bad if your cutting.

Ultimately I just want your PCT to be a success.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for that :(
The Letrone really kicks up Ghrelin which of course makes you hungry. Its painful for me. Worse than GHRP ever was.
The good news is you know its working if your feeling the hunger.
I guess its good if your bulking but bad if your cutting.

Ultimately I just want your PCT to be a success.
Ehh recomping With 1-2 carb refeeds a week.

Totally unrelated: Last couple workouts I cannot get a pump tho. Really pissing me off

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weight is up to 160.2 checked it on two scales. Not that I really care about numbers. I'm all about the mirror. But feeling/looking good for having gained ten pounds in a months time now.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel would u suggest am capsule and capsule before bed (about 2 hours after eating?) Or am and fasted pre workout?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm interested in seeing your blood work after the Letrone. Price wise it's not much of a better deal than pharm AIs for me, but it would still be nice to have a solid OTC option.

CJNator

Awards
Ehh recomping With 1-2 carb refeeds a week.

Totally unrelated: Last couple workouts I cannot get a pump tho. Really pissing me off
Same happened to me the last couple of weeks(2-3)on Letrone, might just be a coincidence but I was thinking since it is a crazy diuretic maybe lack for water in muscles? I was also still on EU at the time too.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same happened to me the last couple of weeks(2-3)on Letrone, might just be a coincidence but I was thinking since it is a crazy diuretic maybe lack for water in muscles? I was also still on EU at the time too.
I am also on EU as well. I was thinking dehydration possibly too. Crazy bc I took high volume+amino IV pre workout as well and typically have .5 - 3/4 gallon of water in me by the time I work out. But interesting you noticed that on letrone...

CJNator

Awards
I am also on EU as well. I was thinking dehydration possibly too. Crazy bc I took high volume+amino IV pre workout as well and typically have .5 - 3/4 gallon of water in me by the time I work out. But interesting you noticed that on letrone...
Now that I remember, once I took it preworkout and with EU and a .50 caliber sample(decent pre) and my muscles were actually fatigued. I was so thirsty that I was full during my workout. Oddest thing though but that day I have great muscle-mind connection but little to no pump and endurance, this was morning-ish if I recall correctly.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
brundel would u suggest am capsule and capsule before bed (about 2 hours after eating?) Or am and fasted pre workout?
Personally I would do 1 cap AM & 1 cap pre workout as long as your not working out in the morning.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I would do 1 cap AM & 1 cap pre workout as long as your not working out in the morning.
Nope workouts are 99% of the time between 530-630pm start time. Waking up anywhere from 9 am to noon depending on my schedule and motivation for the day

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could be pure coincidence but I had some sick pumps taking a second cap pre workout. Also just seemed to have more aggression and strength at the front end... I did a cardio class tn with this girl im seeing ... Then I lifted. I am so happy with the energy and stamina I have now that teSt is up in normal range. This class tho.... 874 calories. Haven't done this much cardio in one session probably since I played football....
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1441852358.024369.jpg

THEN I slugged down some conqu3r and took another cap of ep1c unleashed and went to lift.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on letrone one full week now. I would like to say that I am leaning out somewhat now. Especially in problem areas related to elevated estrogen. I also want to note consistently increased frequency in BM's... 2-3x daily as opposed to once.... Wonder if this was ever noticed in BLR's testers?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been on letrone one full week now. I would like to say that I am leaning out somewhat now. Especially in problem areas related to elevated estrogen. I also want to note consistently increased frequency in BM's... 2-3x daily as opposed to once.... Wonder if this was ever noticed in BLR's testers?
hmm sounds like its working bro...

I didnt notice the increased BM's, but i already go 2 to 3 times a day from all the fiber i take in so i probably wouldn't notice it.

I saw you mentioned you felt a good pump when taking it pwo in the previous post..?

thats definitely one of the effects i got...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so atractlyodes has been tested for treating gastro diseases.
Many notice hunger from the Ghrelin increase as well.

Here is a quote from a review
"As a bonus, this seems to aid digestion for some reason. It helps with heartburn too... and I am one of those guys who is permanently on Prilosec. One day I forgot to take my Prilosec in the morning, and that mistake usually causes bad acid reflux right around noon. Not so while taking Letrone. It kept it under control until around 6-7pm, which is surprising. It's a very interesting supplement for sure. Recommended! "

Lots of guys have mentioned improvements in GI function. So bonus.
Decreased estro, potentially increases HGH, IGF-1 thyroid and cAMP.
Interesting stuff for sure.

Im proved Gi motility is a good thing for most people.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so atractlyodes has been tested for treating gastro diseases.
Many notice hunger from the Ghrelin increase as well.

Here is a quote from a review
"As a bonus, this seems to aid digestion for some reason. It helps with heartburn too... and I am one of those guys who is permanently on Prilosec. One day I forgot to take my Prilosec in the morning, and that mistake usually causes bad acid reflux right around noon. Not so while taking Letrone. It kept it under control until around 6-7pm, which is surprising. It's a very interesting supplement for sure. Recommended! "

Lots of guys have mentioned improvements in GI function. So bonus.
Decreased estro, potentially increases HGH, IGF-1 thyroid and cAMP.
Interesting stuff for sure.

Im proved Gi motility is a good thing for most people.
Oh it's definitely a plus. I do IF and usually just go once first thing when I wake up... I seem to be going DURING my feed windows now consistently as well as at random times throughout the day. It's very interesting. The hunger is quite furious at this point too. Like nothing I've ever experienced since switching to IF 8 years ago. It's not intolerable... Just very aware of it now.

My work shirts and pants are noticeably looser on me even tho Im up two pounds in the last week.. Lots of changes going on at the moment. Things may be finally clicking.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stoked bro. Glad things are coming along.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of the best workouts I've had in a long time. The pumps at two caps daily of letrone are pretty wicked. It makes me feel and look so strong. I have that killer instinct for every set. Things feel real good right now.

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards
This is a ban probably coming but none of those products in this sites stores, i saw contain any pro hormones they are just named after real ph .. wow shame it is... exposed,,...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing he is taking is supposed to be a Prohormone or steroid.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lame. Anyway.... Yea... Libido and performance... This letrone stuff with LJ100.... My healthy T levels.... Last night was good. So was this morning.

I think I found a keeper

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Lame. Anyway.... Yea... Libido and performance... This letrone stuff with LJ100.... My healthy T levels.... Last night was good. So was this morning.

I think I found a keeper
lol....good to hear brother!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Worth mentioning I lowered LJ100 to one cap a day Monday-Friday. I feel like I'm responding better for some reason.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm getting ready to break my fast and I have the most wicked pump from carrying a laundry basket down stairs ... Honestly looks and feels like I'm in the gym. I took my second cap of letrone for the day about an hour ago... Has to be doing something at 2 caps for vasodilation. No training today and totally fasted. I should be flat as a board Bc I didn't even hit macros yesterday due to a date... But all I did was tighten and harden up throughout the day.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1442102831.397247.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1442102856.339452.jpg
not big by any means but I'm really floored at the results body comp wise after only a handful of days on 2 caps of letrone. Still holding strong with Clomid at 25mg eod. One cap ep1c unleashed on off dAys (2 pre workout). And LJ100. Loving this stack.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The whole run and log so far is awesome. Lookin jacked brother! Glad it's all coming together nicely.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The whole run and log so far is awesome. Lookin jacked brother! Glad it's all coming together nicely.

What he said...^^^ :biggthumpup:

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you.

My issue has always been body image, I can't really see myself accurately. But I saw friends I hadn't seen in probably about a year tonight when I was out at the mall and they were floored, asking me what I was doing/if I was taking anything lol .. So I guess I'm doin something right!

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
You can't see yourself accurately? You're ripped, man! Looking great.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking great brother!
2 caps really makes a difference I think.
Looks like your lean and muscles hardening up. Good stuff.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna be traveling to Mexico on a business vacation in October for 3 nights... How can I travel with my supps? There's quite a few. Looking for ideas from those who do so.. Concerned about customs and airlines

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going into mex you wont have any issues I dont think.
Take 1 bag with your supps just for the trip in it. check it. Not carry on.
Use all the supps there and carry none back. Its coming into the states where youll be scrutinized.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna be traveling to Mexico on a business vacation in October for 3 nights... How can I travel with my supps? There's quite a few. Looking for ideas from those who do so.. Concerned about customs and airlines
I just got back from the Dominican Republic and brought plenty of supps with me. I just put the pills in a zip lock bag and put them in my bag. No issues there. I travel with supps all the time. No really worries man.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2