Joedoubledose

Awards
How's the increase in Cals goin cheda ?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
How would this benefit your bulk?
One of the MOAs of BAIBA is preventing the creation of new fat. Could limit the amount of fat gain that occurs in a bulking situation.

There is a much more technical answer, but I'm on mobile and don't have the BAIBA research in front of me : )

CJNator

Awards
Oh ok, that is interesting; I may just look into that.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's the increase in Cals goin cheda ?
It's good. I'm a 2000 (70-80g cho) on lifting days and 1800 (50g cho) on off/cardio days. I want to keep my off/cardio days at that number, and possibly even slightly reduce while increasing the lifting days cals until I feel like I'm at a good spot mirror wise. I'll aim to increase lifting day cals every 10-14 days.

How would this benefit your bulk?
One of the MOAs of BAIBA is preventing the creation of new fat. Could limit the amount of fat gain that occurs in a bulking situation.

There is a much more technical answer, but I'm on mobile and don't have the BAIBA research in front of me : )
Keep fat gain to a minimum perhaps.
That's what I'm hoping; keep fat gain to minimum. Especially with the increase in cals joe alluded to.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm ready to confirm that urination frequency is way up since starting the BAIBA on Monday. Not sure why, it's not an issue, similar to when I take diuretics..

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys I launched a website :) follow me on Instagram.com/modernathletichealth

The rest of the info is on there! I think you'll all like it!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So yes this is really shining especially with the 1g dosing on off days. I am progressively waking up leaner / as lean as the day before ... Most notably in belly and hips.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So yes this is really shining especially with the 1g dosing on off days. I am progressively waking up leaner / as lean as the day before ... Most notably in belly and hips.
That's awesome especially since you are adding back in some calories and carbs.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wonder if the BAIBA has ANY potential effect on mood.... Been feeling great and super positive/motivated lately.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wonder if the BAIBA has ANY potential effect on mood.... Been feeling great and super positive/motivated lately.
Perhaps it was ONE of the OTHER supps you have STOPPED using causing the improvement?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Curious, is there any strong taste to the bulk BAIBA powder?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Upping to 1g daily. Have another tub on the way. Leaning out daily while staying full and vascular. Energy way up.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The 1g days when I dose it all at once with dinner (3 hours before bed) by the time I get in bed I am boiling hot! It's 50 degrees in shorts and a t shirt windows wide open over the covers... Boiling! Turing on AC now bc I'm too hot. This has been typical now of the 1g days and since I am now consistently at 1g... Guess I better get used to it or see if Theres any adjustments

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
The 1g days when I dose it all at once with dinner (3 hours before bed) by the time I get in bed I am boiling hot! It's 50 degrees in shorts and a t shirt windows wide open over the covers... Boiling! Turing on AC now bc I'm too hot. This has been typical now of the 1g days and since I am now consistently at 1g... Guess I better get used to it or see if Theres any adjustments
Have you heard if this is "typical" for BAIBA?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
No I haven't if it is or is not
Do you get lipids on your bloodwork? HDL/LDL values?

Just curious cause BAIBA can increase HDL + lower LDL.

If you happen to get bloodwork done that shows this I would be appreciative if you let me know if it had a positive impact.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had them done in late auguSt. I could try and get it again end of the run during a test check for comparison.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you guys love hearing about my bowel frequency lol but since upping to 1g daily I have become really blocked up and backed up. It's been 3 days without anything and I'm ready to kill myself. No way for me to say that increasing the dosage is the cause, but I am gonna go back to 500mg on training days and 1g on off days. No other changes were made

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I had them done in late auguSt. I could try and get it again end of the run during a test check for comparison.
If it doesn't cost you any extra I'd be very interested to see if BAIBA had a positive impact.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I know you guys love hearing about my bowel frequency lol but since upping to 1g daily I have become really blocked up and backed up. It's been 3 days without anything and I'm ready to kill myself. No way for me to say that increasing the dosage is the cause, but I am gonna go back to 500mg on training days and 1g on off days. No other changes were made
Ouch

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to mention I am at 12.5mg clomid on Mondays and Thursday's and will be fully off as of November 1. Feeling about an 8/10 and looking about 7/10.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 500mg BAIBA pre workout for the first time tonight. To say there was an increase in sweating would be the understatement of the year. I am drenched from legs and HIIT

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My new website is up and live- some of our articles will be posted to am as well :) modernathletichealth.com check it out guys and happy Halloween
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446259185.688292.jpg

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Just checked it out man, looks really professional. Will be using your site as a tool to further my knowledge for sure!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Took 500mg BAIBA pre workout for the first time tonight. To say there was an increase in sweating would be the understatement of the year. I am drenched from legs and HIIT
Ched,

Suppversity just did a nice write-up on BAIBA. Evidence points to it being much more effective at preventing fat gain than actual fat loss.

http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/11/is-baiba-next-big-thing-in-fat-loss.html

P.S. I just want to publicly give a HUGE shout out to the Suppversity owner. I requested a write-up on BAIBA to get his opinion on the supp, and after a brief conversation he agreed.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Ched,

Suppversity just did a nice write-up on BAIBA. Evidence points to it being much more effective at preventing fat gain than actual fat loss.

Is »BAIBA« the Next Big Thing in Fat Loss Supplements? 24% Reduction in Fat Gain is an Impressive Number, But... - SuppVersity: Nutrition and Exercise Science for Everyone

P.S. I just want to publicly give a HUGE shout out to the Suppversity owner. I requested a write-up on BAIBA to get his opinion on the supp, and after a brief conversation he agreed.
It's largely a good writeup. Thanks for requesting the article. Though he states at one point:
"What the same amount of BAIBA did not do, though, was to prevent the weight gain in already obese mice (Figure 1, right). In view of the fact that the same discrepancies were observed for liver fat and total body weight (not shown in Figure 1), the currently available evidence clearly doesn't support the use of BAIBA as a classic "fat burner"."
They weren't "already obese mice", they were mice genetically engineered to be obese (ob/ob), through the deletion of functioning leptin genes. BAIBA doesn't work in mice that have no functional leptin system, that much is true. But to claim that "the currently available evidence clearly doesn't support the use of BAIBA as a classic fat burner" based on that information is not an appropriate conclusion, in my opinion.

It's good to acknowledge the groundbreaking work of Begriche et al, but any article on BAIBA should also - in my opinion - reference Spiegelman's 2014 study β-Aminoisobutyric Acid Induces Browning of White Fat and Hepatic β-Oxidation and Is Inversely Correlated with Cardiometabolic Risk Factors, to ignore it is a massive oversight.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff, posting this as a pre post to our review on modernathletichealth.com

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really gonna be putting the BAIBA fat gain prevention as I continue to lower stim / thermo usage and increase calories in the coming weeks

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got this in from performaxx thanks to Adizzle1

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446845821.540928.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446845836.680519.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446845849.153309.jpg

I've been using 2 caps recompadrol for days over 50g carbs and 1 cap AP for days under 50g carbs

So I will know any immediate differences and it won't affect my perception of BAIBA either since I've been using the GDA's and use them year round.

I will look to examine slin max at 2 caps on days with 50-80g carbs (the max I'm consuming at this time)

1 cap with less than 50g carbs

And will play with 1-2 caps dosing at bed sooner than later.

There will be a full review here along with notes and a full review on my website modernathletichealth.com

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell yea brother, looking forward to your feedback on this, your going to love it!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell yea brother, looking forward to your feedback on this, your going to love it!!
I'm excited Bc I've not really ever used na r ala or 4hydroxyisoleucine. If I recall correctly, the original slinsane had the na r ala which I took one bottle of and remember enjoying. Glycobol has the 4-h and I did not respond well to glycobol, full disclosure. But that was back in 2010 and I wasn't so in tune with my body or knowledgeable with supplements and diet. Either way, I'm excited as initial feedback has been great

Loving the hefty dose of agmatine per serving so I can save my agmatine for the time being :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was a rest day for me. Taking 1 cap 20 min prior to sashimi. No carbs really but wanna see how it treats me. My next meal in about 4 hours will have 30-50g carbs and will use two caps to assess strength

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy wow two caps before a 1400 calorie meal (IF protocol) with only 40g of carbs and I am veiny and HOT. Talking like thorough warmup pre lifting hot almost sweating.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446869815.088985.jpg

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pretty crazy considering its just 1st or 2nd dose, I honestly believe SlinMax will redefine the GDA category!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2nd dose. 3rd cap of the day. First cap was at 530.
Other two caps were at 1040ish

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last 1 before bed?
Yea. Took last one before bed. Worth noting that the large 1400'calorie meal which is usually made up of the same three or four Items and usually leave me feeling very full and bloated for an hour or two Bc of the volume of food, I did not get that feeling at all. I felt very satisfied but not all uncomfortable.

Today will be a higher carb day and lift+HIIT.

Woke up feeling dry tight and lean. I feel initially like this is a very strong product and no joke. Granted I didn't push the envelope with carbs yesterday, I'm in the midst of reverse dieting so I'm still rather insulin resistant at this time

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not big (160) and dont claim to be, but I'll be damned if I didn't post this fullness. I haven't hit arms directly once this week and today was a rest day... Just finished up my final meal of the day ...2 caps slinmax prior
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1447040457.845820.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2