How long did it take YOU to respond to JW

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 9 starting tommorow and I'm a lil more vascular, and recovery seems to be good, how long did it take for you to REALLLLLY feel it? Also what where you feeling? along with that was was your dosage and how long did you take it?

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
Its not a drug;)
You will be making gains in strenght and weight if your diet and training is in order.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
Yea my strength is up, but my weight is fluctuating.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
didnt feel much after 8 weeks of continual use. Tiny strength increase, perhaps even a bit of a recomp but personally i didnt rate it at all.

blitzkriegjim

Awards
took me about a week and a half, had good strength gains, and SOME size, but my diet wasnt exactly the best either so I'm sure that had a lot to do with it

ALRILUKE

ALRILUKE

Board Sponsor
Awards
after a holiday break from the gym I got back on JW January 15th, weighed in at 194 lbs, weighed in January 24th at 200lbs. been holding solid since then on weight but strength is up. I train Dogg Crap so I keep a pretty close journal of my strength and body weight. the diet has been lot better though since going on the JW.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
the first week on JW i jumped up 4lbs (while leaning out a bit)....but im now in the middle of week 3 and havent gained anymore.

if i end week 4 with nothing TOO impressive then i will run 4 caps/day with my second bottle

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 16, still waiting for JW to show me something extraordinary.

No noticeable strength gains yet and I believe the size & fullness I'm feeling is from my Pslin and Anabolic Pump.

But I have an 8 week cycle so I can be patient.

ALRILUKE

ALRILUKE

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 16, still waiting for JW to show me something extraordinary.

No noticeable strength gains yet and I believe the size & fullness I'm feeling is from my Pslin and Anabolic Pump.

But I have an 8 week cycle so I can be patient.
dont under estimate JW's ability to fill you up and make pumps better. I get way better workouts when I'm on JW. more so than any preworkout.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont under estimate JW's ability to fill you up and make pumps better. I get way better workouts when I'm on JW. more so than any preworkout.
I guess that's the flaw of running stacks before having experience with each independent supp. It's hard to tell which one is doing what for ya.

I'm confident about JW's effectiveness, I've read waaaaay too many positive logs, threads, posts, to think otherwise. It took me almost 6 months of reading about JW before making a decision to try it.

I have experienced nasty pumps, but I assumed it was the Pslin and AP because that is one of their signature effects.

ALRILUKE

ALRILUKE

Board Sponsor
Awards
I guess that's the flaw of running stacks before having experience with each independent supp. It's hard to tell which one is doing what for ya.

I'm confident about JW's effectiveness, I've read waaaaay too many positive logs, threads, posts, to think otherwise. It took me almost 6 months of reading about JW before making a decision to try it.

I have experienced nasty pumps, but I assumed it was the Pslin and AP because that is one of their signature effects.
I really want to try that Pslin I heard that stuff is good. I also want to try PlasmaJet from Gaspari, anyone know if that is good?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really want to try that Pslin I heard that stuff is good. I also want to try PlasmaJet from Gaspari, anyone know if that is good?
I want to tell you that Pslin is awesome, but truthfully I couldn't tell ya. I'm running Pslin, AP, JW, DCP, Sesamin Oil, Fish Oil (quasi-mega dose) and ALA, so if one of these guys are kick'n @$$, I couldn't tell ya who.

My mild PCT for JW (not because I believe it's necessary, but if I'm not 100% certain, then I error on the safe side), X-factor, Drive, RPM, DTH, Creatine Mono.

I have a tab at NP.

teribleturtle

Awards
I'm on day 9 starting tommorow and I'm a lil more vascular, and recovery seems to be good, how long did it take for you to REALLLLLY feel it? Also what where you feeling? along with that was was your dosage and how long did you take it?
Was this with the old (Clear bottle Green label) formula or the new (red bottle red label) formula. I hear that there is a profound difference between the two.

warren

Awards
im on day 7 and i have gained 4lbs leaned out a bit my foreamrs are alot more vascular, and iv hit personal bests all week,

it is stacked with rpm at the moment and im adding drive on day 15.

so far so good check out my log in the pics section aswell.

i will be keeping it updated with any sides , how i feel, gains and pics

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Was this with the old (Clear bottle Green label) formula or the new (red bottle red label) formula. I hear that there is a profound difference between the two.
i have read this a lot a while back but i dont remember which one is supposedly more potent in terms of strength/mass? was it the old version?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
heebs, from what I've read, the old version with the blue pills and clear bottle is the better of the two.

DriverDan

DriverDan

Awards
My best strength gains started in week 3 and just got better all the way through to the end of 8 weeks.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I swear that I felt it on the first day, by about the second or third dose.

Aggression and libido! Whoa! Amazing stuff. :D

warren

Awards
im on day 36 now and have had a upped dose of 4 per day since day 28and in 36 days i have gained 10lbs so im pretty happy with that and i still have a while left on it. but i dont know what is a good gain on it or if im just gaining natty. im gaining between 1-2lbs per week

is that good|?

oh and i havent found it strong at all no sides apart from tiredness if i havent ate enough carbs , im having to keep carbs above 400g per day to not feel lathargic.

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
didnt feel much after 8 weeks of continual use. Tiny strength increase, perhaps even a bit of a recomp but personally i didnt rate it at all.
Same for me. My diet and training were in order so I made gains but I don't think the JW did much for me.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Everyone's body is different. We'll all react differently. Some on a more positive note, others negative.

I gain muscle very easily, so muscle enhancers do wonders for me.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I should be receiving two bottles of the old JW in the mail in the next week. My plan is to run a one-month cut using just EC during the month of May, and then in June, start an 8-week stack consisting of solely JW and bulking slowly for those two months. I will be dosing at the suggested 3 caps/day, unless someone recommends something else.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
from the research i did the new one is stronger,
Really? I've consistently read on this site that the old formula was better for strength and mass gains. Maybe both are good in terms of gains?

warren

Awards
hhm, i know the new one contains the steroid , either way im doing ok on the new one, 14lbs in nearly 5 weeks

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Those are awesome gains! Are you eating way above maintenance?

warren

Awards
im not too sure what my maintanace should be, but im eating 4300kcals per day and weigh 178lbs now but, i was only 165lbs and have only been eating that high the last 2 weeks before that i was eating about 3500kcals

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I remember reading nothing about it being methylated online, but then noticed a methylated formula on the label when I got it in the mail.

hhm, i know the new one contains the steroid , either way im doing ok on the new one, 14lbs in nearly 5 weeks

cynic

cynic

Awards
Anyone experiencing hair loss on the new (RED bottle) version? I ran the clear bottle version for 8 weeks and had no problem, but it seems that the new version is higher in sides. Also, does the new version still list ADED as an ingredient? the one I have does not.

teribleturtle

Awards
Anyone experiencing hair loss on the new (RED bottle) version? I ran the clear bottle version for 8 weeks and had no problem, but it seems that the new version is higher in sides. Also, does the new version still list ADED as an ingredient? the one I have does not.
I did, in addition to a few other androgenic sides; thickening facial hair, thickening arm hair ( i know weird but it happened.) It was a good product none the less gave me great strength gains, much more vascular, and through the roof libido, I am just not willing to sacrifice my hair!!

ono

ono

Awards
Just to clear things up for those who are unsure.....

The old version is the one with the supposed steroid in it. This is the version where people were experiencing big gains aswell as other negative sides

The new version is the one that supposedly doesn't contain a steroid. I've read quite a lot of disappointing logs on it.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
So what kind of sides were people seeing with the old version? Also, was the supposed steroid in the old version a weak steroid that requires OTC PCT, or a stronger steroid that requires Nolva PCT?

cynic

cynic

Awards
So what kind of sides were people seeing with the old version? Also, was the supposed steroid in the old version a weak steroid that requires OTC PCT, or a stronger steroid that requires Nolva PCT?
Well the steroid it supposedly contained was 6-DMT, on which I could find VERY little research. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was only PA and that Dutch Dr. who tested it and claimed it had 6-DMT. I used to old version, and the sides I experienced where increased libido, oily skin, DEEP sleep, some mild lethargy, and increased sweating. I ended the cycle with a 6-bromo product, and I feel like I recovered very well. Kept almost all of the weight, and the majority of the strength increases. While I may have gotten by on an OTC PCT AI, that is not to say that every one will too. It is suppresive, and a SERM, while perhaps not necessary, would not be a bad idea (toremifene seems to be gaining a lot of popularity as opposed to tamox since it is kind to lipid levels and lower toxicity). Hope that helps some.

BTW, I loved the older version, for whatever its worth.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, that's exactly the kind of information I'm looking for. So do you think an 8-weeker of the old JW would be a good stack to run? I would be running it solo.

cynic

cynic

Awards
Thanks man, that's exactly the kind of information I'm looking for. So do you think an 8-weeker of the old JW would be a good stack to run? I would be running it solo.
I do...some people have complained of shedding, so be mindful of that. The only problem, as I'm sure you know, is that no one really knows for sure what is in it. You can really only go by anecdotal evidence. So, take precautions. It seems to be good for bulking and cutting. I would take your doses every 8 hours or so with a good meal w/ carbs and fats. A long time ago there were people complaining of headaches, but I always took w/ meals and never experienced them. Have fun, be safe, and good luck.