How long did it take for 1-DHEA (AKA 1-ANDRO) to kick in for you

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Curious - how long did it take for a 1-DHEA product to give you noticeable strength increases and other benefits?

I'm curious for all forms (TD and Oral).

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With oral I noticed strength and size increases at the ten day mark. Not huge but noticeable. Start of week 4 is when the lack of soreness and major muscle fullness starts. Last andro cycle was 660 1andro 330 4andro. I'm definitely going to be getting icon one and possibly alpha four.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would say most noticeably at 2 week mark. Both for oral and td.

StrongGuy

StrongGuy

Awards
With the DHEA andros it has always been right at about the three week mark like clockwork for me. This is for both topical and oral. As a side note, I will say 3AD has seemed to kick in a bit quicker, about two weeks in.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's been a really long time since I used it, but the old oral 1andro at 330mg a day I wanna say about the 3 week mark I started noticing negative sides, lower libido and unmotivated, but also a little increase in strength. That's how it stayed till the end of the cycle. Not a fan. Did it twice, once with 4 Andro and another time with 4andro and epiandro which was a little better cus that took away the side effects and gave me more energy but still nothing special other then a little boost in strength. I know some guys back then we're saying do 1and 4 Andro at 440-660 each for 8-12 weeks to let it shine but I couldn't justify the cost so I bought 2 vials of test instead lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
End of week 2 or early week 3 then it’s great from there on out as long as you have a solid test base like alpha four