Winner #1:

Winner #2:

Winner #3:

Winner #4:

Winner #5:

Winner #6:

Winner #7:

Winner #8:

Congrats winners! Please PM me with your name, address and stack of choice. Remember may choose between these three stacks:

VERSA-1 and OxyElite Pro - The legendary, university studied thermogenic!
VERSA-1 and Compound 20 - Leaning and Hardening Agent. Strong & Shredded!
VERSA-1 and Jack3d Micro - Clean, Focused Pre-workout Energy and Performance!

Also remember that of the winners, those who posted pictures/videos also get a bonus prize! PM for more details!
Awesome! Thank you!! Trying to decide if I wanna do the oep or micro!! Is it the dmaa version?! That's the one I like :)

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
There it is guys.. Woohoo.. I'm gonna go hide under my blanket

steppinRazor

Awards
What?!! no way!! THANK YOU USPLabs (and team)!! i love you! haha seriously tho you guys rock, i love your products and these promotions have been crazy as hell. much respect. thanks again :D

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats winners! Please PM me with your name, address and stack of choice. Remember may choose between these three stacks:

VERSA-1 and OxyElite Pro - The legendary, university studied thermogenic!
VERSA-1 and Compound 20 - Leaning and Hardening Agent. Strong & Shredded!
VERSA-1 and Jack3d Micro - Clean, Focused Pre-workout Energy and Performance!

Also remember that of the winners, those who posted pictures/videos also get a bonus prize! PM for more details!
christmas in February!! You know I want that OEP (og) and Versa-1. Woo hoo. I think I just woke the family up.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
CLASSIC DROPPED THE USP LABS BOMB!!

Congrats to everyone in here!!! VALENTINES DAY GETS THAT MUCH BETTER :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stayed out of this one.. Haha.. Gives all you peeps better chances.. I want to see everyone get on versa1..
I stayed out of the contest for the same reason, too! Congratulations to the winners!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What?!! no way!! THANK YOU USPLabs (and team)!! i love you! haha seriously tho you guys rock, i love your products and these promotions have been crazy as hell. much respect. thanks again :D
Thank you for the support. USPlabs loves to give back to the community.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Yep, the wife went back to work today and was written up for not coming in the day of the blizzard and they day after. It's all about the bottom line though right?
I'd give her boss a backhand for you

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I believe it's mostly young punks that have been given very little respect, and have little control or confidence in every other aspect of their lives. So once there given a little bit of power it goes to their heads. I'm sure you've seen the type before.
Lol that's the majority of the people work with.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Yeah, I believe it's mostly young punks that have been given very little respect, and have little control or confidence in every other aspect of their lives. So once there given a little bit of power it goes to their heads. I'm sure you've seen the type before.
Yep I sure have.. I'm one who doesn't care how much power you have, I'll tell you like it is whether you like it or not.. Respect comes when it's given..

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you get the new cookie dough flavor? I haven't tried them yet, but heard they're amazing.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I ordered a variety pack of the original line, because I don't want or like sugar alcohols. Also ordered 2 single cookie dough flavor bars. It was one of the cookie dough bars that was stolen. Yeah, they are amazing. It really didn't taste like it was low carb at all though. Put it in the micro for 10 seconds to soften up. Dang tasty!
Good to know. I need to get a box of those ASAP. I like heating up most of the flavors as well.

I carry every flavor but that one... Banana nut is the best one in my opinion..
Banana nut is one of my favorites too.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Good to know. I need to get a box of those ASAP. I like heating up most of the flavors as well.

Banana nut is one of my favorites too.
Pb and j just arrived in my store on Monday.. Haven't tried that one yet.. It does help to keep you somewhat full while taking Versa 1.. I managed to getting hunger under control..

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Buy the cookie dough

THey are AMAZING

[video=youtube;ReDAzp6pcXw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReDAzp6pcXw[/video]

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't trust them for low carb though. I'm gonna go another 18 days before a carb up. Seriously I felt a sugar rush after eating it. Gonna save the rest of my bars for carb up days.
Sugar Rush? Its off their natural line containing 1g of sugar, there is less sugars in these then most fruit!

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
I think supplement companies are one area of retail that always look out for their customers. they actually care unlike other areas of retail.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
I think supplement companies are one area of retail that always look out for their customers. they actually care unlike other areas of retail.
I agree. I think it helps that most of them have the same mindset as we do. They are taking care of themselves and want the best support supplements as well and they want to see their customers succeed as well. It's a lot of hard work to develop a product. Between developing, manufacturing, testing, and advertising. It takes a great deal to get a product to market that works and is the best and safest for their customers.

For that I say THANK YOU!!!

Keep up the great work! My cabinet is constantly stocked with goodies to help give me that edge and improve my life.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question for some of you that have won USPlabs promos AND received the goods.
How long do they typically take to get to you?
Thanks for the input.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the input.
It would vary a little depending on where you live. I believe they ship from Dallas.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for the input.
Depends on the size of the box... The smaller boxes like Versa-1 shipment come in is USPS and that takes about 3-5 days. The larger packages from promos I've won came ups and those were delivered in about 3 days. So it really depends how they chose to ship it.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on when the request processes. Transit time is usually 2-4 days in continental US. I consider it a treat when it arrives. When the package arrives, it is a happy surprise. Afterall, they are free !!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't trust them for low carb though. I'm gonna go another 18 days before a carb up. Seriously I felt a sugar rush after eating it. Gonna save the rest of my bars for carb up days.
Also you do realize with 1g of sugar, and their profile of:
read the ingredients: nuts, ONE GRAM of erithritol, fiber, protein, natural flavors, and some cocoa

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The sugar rush is actually a misnomer created over the years by caffeinated sodas high in sugar. Sugar actually causes a spike in insulinogenesis and inhibition of counter-regulatory hormones, which physiologically causes the exact opposite of a rush.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Also you do realize with 1g of sugar, and their profile of:
read the ingredients: nuts, ONE GRAM of erithritol, fiber, protein, natural flavors, and some cocoa

sugar rush is actually a misnomer created by caffeinated sodas. sugar promotes insulinogenesis and kills the sympathetic response (which should cause a rush)
so sugar actually causes an anti-rush
what. the. ****.