The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Here is some information you may be interested in...

We are VERY proud to announce these exciting updates to our massively popular Modern BCAA product line!

USPlabs Modern BCAA+™
8:1:1 BCAA with Key Exercise Amino Acids

50% MORE Aminos PER Serving!*
15 grams of BCAA's & other key exercise amino's per serving!

Coveted 8:1:1 BCAA Ratio PLUS the addition of these key aminos:

• Glycene: Supplementing with this amino around exercise is very important because muscles release more glycine during fasted exercise than any other amino, which creates a catabolic state.
  • Alanine: Also released at very high rates during fasted exercise, making supplementation important to preventing a catabolic state.†
  • Taurine: The most abundant amino acid in skeletal muscle. A recent animal study demonstrated that when muscles are low in taurine, muscle function and performance were significantly reduced.†
  • Lysine: This essential amino acid has been shown to preserve leucine in a protein starved state.†
NEW: Upgraded Flavor Profile! Available in Fruit Punch, Watermelon & Blue Raspberry Flavors!

ARE YOU TAKING CARBS AROUND YOUR WORKOUT?
IF SO, HERE’S WHY YOU NEED MODERN BCAA+:
A couple of key amino acids in Modern BCAA+ when ingested with a carb source have some rather amazing effects.

• The first has shown that when it is ingested with carbs, it allows you to take advantage of the anabolic potential of the hormone insulin, while minimizing the potential lipogenic effects. This is important because insulin is a highly anabolic hormone with respect to skeletal muscle, yet, insulin can cause fat gain. This particular amino, however, seems to allow the body to take advantage of the anabolic effects of insulin upon skeletal muscle, without the risk of gaining fat...†
  • The second amino acid has been shown to have similarly beneficial effects. When this amino was ingested with a carb source, it was able to maximize the anabolic potential of insulin while minimizing the lipogenic effects of insulin. The key takeaway from both of these ingredients is that you want to maximize the levels of the highly anabolic hormone insulin, yet minimize its lipogenic potential since insulin doesn’t discriminate between being highly anabolic to muscle or fat. By utilizing these key amino acids, you can maintain or even improve the anabolic potential of insulin upon skeletal muscle, while reducing the lipogenic or fat gaining effects the hormone can have.†
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Casey just DROPPED A BOMB!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those look great, but I am stacked on BCAA's. I will try them next though.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oooh, on a much much better note, I see some great prices on USPLabs products at NP. OEP og is down, C20 is down, PowerFULL. I am going to grab some of these while the gettin is good. ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well.. you would hate to see my stash if that is considered stocked up :)

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I know Layne has spotted some good research to show long bursts of LISS can slow the metabolism (he posted a link to it in his workout journal on bodybuilding.com regarding it).
I just saw that vid last night. Quite the eye opener.

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
The new MBCAA+ is ridiculously awesome. Yes, its only 30 servings instead of 35...BUT there are 15g per serving instead of the original 10g. So all in all you get more aminos per serving and also the new delicious watermelon flavor!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just want to see everything of yours laid out in a room..I'm all. Out of bcaas as of today.
Video here:

[video=youtube;DPNnS_XuG_I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPNnS_XuG_I[/video]

+ i have 2 more bottles Prime,
CP 20,
5 more bottles AP,
2 bottles Micro Jacked
3 more bottles Versa-1
2 More bottles Powerfull

8 different tubs of BCAA's
40 pounds of whey

Then all my essentials:

Fish-Oil
Multi
Digestive Enzyme
probiotic
Vitamin D3

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Video here:

[video=youtube;DPNnS_XuG_I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPNnS_XuG_I[/video]

+ i have 2 more bottles Prime,
CP 20,
5 more bottles AP,
2 bottles Micro Jacked
3 more bottles Versa-1
2 More bottles Powerfull

8 different tubs of BCAA's
40 pounds of whey

Then all my essentials:

Fish-Oil
Multi
Digestive Enzyme
probiotic
Vitamin D3
Nice stash.

iSamurai

iSamurai

Awards
That is one hell of a stack brother...I thought mine was extensive lol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i ran the exact same stack (minus PowerFull). Loved it. Can NOT wait till my spring cut. Alphamine + PowerFull + Versa 1 + Compound 20 + (Prime?...maybe)

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
While that is a true statement, I am stacked.
:)

I couldn't resist I'm in on this too :lol:

This is what my wife has to put up with :) an I'm pretty sure she only knows about half of it cause she doesn't snoop through my stuff haha.

image-2948568225.jpg

Cabinet #1 :)

image-677018570.jpg

Cabinet #2

image-697965807.jpg

Beside my bed stash on bottom of my end table

image-1317753981.jpg

Beside my bed..

image-3188167095.jpg

Box beside my bed in the corner :)

And I have a box in transit with some Jacked3D and MBCAAs in it :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i ran the exact same stack (minus PowerFull). Loved it. Can NOT wait till my spring cut. Alphamine + PowerFull + Versa 1 + Compound 20 + (Prime?...maybe)
Nice stack. I've got a very similar lineup for my cut.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am also considering alphamine + ABE + EP + Versa 1.
Right now I have what you mentioned (without Prime as of now) with Test Powder, AP, and a combination of Erase/EP and AB/ABE. It'll be at least an 8 week run, but I haven't planned how I'll use everything yet. I'm going to recomp for a month or so before I get started.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right now I have what you mentioned (without Prime as of now) with Test Powder, AP, and a combination of Erase/EP and AB/ABE. It'll be at least an 8 week run, but I haven't planned how I'll use everything yet. I'm going to recomp for a month or so before I get started.
yeah im straight up bulking right now with DC before i cut. trying to add a few extra solid pounds.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah im straight up bulking right now with DC before i cut. trying to add a few extra solid pounds.
Sounds like a plan. I might try to add a little more weight as well.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aloha, I've been on versa-1 about a week notice a little more energy in the gym, but no real streath gains. this week on versa-1, Agmatine, & oxy elite.went from 30.2% BF to 29.8%. thats prety good for 7 days.this week will start Versa-1, OxyElite, Test powder Preworkout, BCAA during, & Agmatine, oxyElite later in the day.Tomarrow will be a lite day, TRX class with a little xtra cardio.I will be posting & look'n help to reach my goals.Aloha
Awesome! Keep us updated Kanakaboy!
Here is some information you may be interested in...We are VERY proud to announce these exciting updates to our massively popular Modern BCAA product line!USPlabs Modern BCAA+™8:1:1 BCAA with Key Exercise Amino Acids50% MORE Aminos PER Serving!*15 grams of BCAA's & other key exercise amino's per serving!Coveted 8:1:1 BCAA Ratio PLUS the addition of these key aminos:Glycene: Supplementing with this amino around exercise is very important because muscles release more glycine during fasted exercise than any other amino, which creates a catabolic state.Alanine: Also released at very high rates during fasted exercise, making supplementation important to preventing a catabolic state.†Taurine: The most abundant amino acid in skeletal muscle. A recent animal study demonstrated that when muscles are low in taurine, muscle function and performance were significantly reduced.†Lysine: This essential amino acid has been shown to preserve leucine in a protein starved state.†NEW: Upgraded Flavor Profile! Available in Fruit Punch, Watermelon & Blue Raspberry Flavors!ARE YOU TAKING CARBS AROUND YOUR WORKOUT?IF SO, HERE’S WHY YOU NEED MODERN BCAA+:A couple of key amino acids in Modern BCAA+ when ingested with a carb source have some rather amazing effects.The first has shown that when it is ingested with carbs, it allows you to take advantage of the anabolic potential of the hormone insulin, while minimizing the potential lipogenic effects. This is important because insulin is a highly anabolic hormone with respect to skeletal muscle, yet, insulin can cause fat gain. This particular amino, however, seems to allow the body to take advantage of the anabolic effects of insulin upon skeletal muscle, without the risk of gaining fat...†The second amino acid has been shown to have similarly beneficial effects. When this amino was ingested with a carb source, it was able to maximize the anabolic potential of insulin while minimizing the lipogenic effects of insulin. The key takeaway from both of these ingredients is that you want to maximize the levels of the highly anabolic hormone insulin, yet minimize its lipogenic potential since insulin doesn’t discriminate between being highly anabolic to muscle or fat. By utilizing these key amino acids, you can maintain or even improve the anabolic potential of insulin upon skeletal muscle, while reducing the lipogenic or fat gaining effects the hormone can have.†† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
BAM! There you have it folks. I can't wait to try watermelon flavor of this stuff!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, looks like I have some more work to do. I don't think the wife is going to like it, but I'm not to be outdone.
@tuffguy, you snagged 4 of those bulk deals? Nice move.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Damn, looks like I have some more work to do. I don't think the wife is going to like it, but I'm not to be outdone.
@tuffguy, you snagged 4 of those bulk deals? Nice move.
Lol I snaked 7. Over 3 different orders. I couldnt believe the sale was still on. When I checked the website I saw the sale and I added 2/3 to my shopping cart lol. I'm a sucker.

I love supplements. So I look for the deals and ill take freebies and ill be a logger of anything that will help me recomp.

So those looking for loggers I'm your man lol.

iSamurai

iSamurai

Awards
btw why isnt USP in the supp company section anymore?
Man, I thought I was the only one...I thought I did something to my settings to block the entire section LOL. Still learning how to navigate through AM.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol I snaked 7. Over 3 different orders. I couldnt believe the sale was still on. When I checked the website I saw the sale and I added 2/3 to my shopping cart lol. I'm a sucker.

I love supplements. So I look for the deals and ill take freebies and ill be a logger of anything that will help me recomp.

So those looking for loggers I'm your man lol.
I have 8 lol.

iSamurai

iSamurai

Awards
I'm sure there's a good explanation, will just have to wait for the superiors to chime in :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe that the DAA and the Agmatine are the beginning of more single ingredient products. This info was posted somewhere on here last month.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
I believe that the DAA and the Agmatine are the beginning of more single ingredient products. This info was posted somewhere on here last month.
That's awesome! I love single products just so i can throw some in here and there

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
DAA.. oh man

Stack with Prime/Versa-1 = EPIC EPIC Gains + Test Powder?

This is getting insane!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA.. oh man

Stack with Prime/Versa-1 = EPIC EPIC Gains + Test Powder?

This is getting insane!
I'm looking forward to it. I wouldn't stack it with Test Powder (if that's what you meant) since they're both DAA, but using it at the end of a 4 week TP run would be great (or vice versa).

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
We are retooling our marketing efforts to take full advantage of the forum that currently had not been well maintained.

All positives, don't worry! We're here at AM to stay!
Yes and more of us will be helping out around here as well to make the experience better for everyone.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah man! The blue raz is off the chain!

GIVEAWAY coming up!
It seems like all USP labs does is giveaway.. i always wonder how they do make a profit sometimes

:)

Kidding.

Such a very very curteous company that loves their consumers and gives back. A true aspect of legit customer service.