Holy ****---a breakthrough by USPlabs

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You took time out of your day to register specifically to attack USPlabs which in it self is flattering, but the best you could come with was "Butt blasting."

If you represent the customer that dislikes USPlabs, I'm a happy owner.
haha

Sinon

Sinon

Awards
Sounds interesting. Good luck, hope it works. Big fan of prime

Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Everybody knows prime is a scam. It's well documented and this website is in the tank for USPlabs obviously. Good day homo's.... Have fun butt blasting each other.
show me the proof that is all I am asking wait on second thought you are a can even say it

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
Everybody knows prime is a scam. It's well documented and this website is in the tank for USPlabs obviously. Good day homo's.... Have fun butt blasting each other.
Show us this "well documented data". There are hundreds of people in this forum that have tried prime and know it works........or is this website one huge conspiracy?! :scared:

And 7'2" 525lb ? sounds like you only came here to spread some **** about USPlabs...... you just created an account and profile, quickly made up some random stats in your profile, just so you could post some ****. Thats pretty sad man, unless you really are 525lb in which case yes you will need something alot stronger than prime lol.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
its hard to believe what you say when you cant even be honest about your height and weight.... However, if you really are 525lbs, i recommend some Recreate

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy **** another amazing find by USPLabs?

Is this the the holy grail of supps?
No, its better than D Bol but is natty and doesnt effect test at all!

Oh wait, its none of those! God himself desceneded from the heavens and handed Jacob a bottle and said "Go forth my son, and sell each bottle for $175"

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Is the the holy grail of supps?

Oh wait, its none of those! God himself desceneded from the heavens and handed Jacob a bottle and said "Go forth my son, and sell each bottle for $175"
Wait, are you not a Competitor with another supplement company?
By the way, the bolded text makes NO sense whatsoever.

Is the the holy grail of supps?

I love your hate the most.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never did we claim strong as D-bol.....We claimed PRIME is better when it is all said and done( side effects, Post Cycle theraphy).
oh lord this one really got me!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:facepalm:

How am I a competitor? And you get the point about the Holy grail for christ sake

truth brah
Holy Grail, for Christ's sake? Oh, the irony!
And yes, but I don't see what your negativity is doing for this thread.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy Grail, for Christ's sake? Oh, the irony!
And yes, but I don't see what your negativity is doing for this thread.
Oh sorry man ill move out of the way so you can jump back on USPLabs nutz

i see u like mah wording

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh sorry man ill move out of the way so you can jump back on USPLabs nutz

i see u like mah wording
Hahahaa! Big words coming from binary code. Education, by the way, is a good thing.

On USP's nuts!!!! LOL!

Hahahaa! Big words coming from binary code. Education, by the way, is a good thing.

On USP's nuts!!!! LOL!
He definitely sports a sideways cap, extra baggy jeans, and speaks with a ghetto swagger but is from Connecticut.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Er? What's the disappointment Shifty?:bandit:
Eh, it's just disappointing to see so much sh*t outsourced over to India and the likes. I had the hardest time getting useful tech support for my computer because every single time I called I had to deal with someone who couldn't pass a 1st grade English class...

As terrible as our economy is getting, we need to start worrying about our own citizens who are out of work and struggling to survive.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

BradyJ15

Awards
Every Iron Lungz post I come away with the same response... 'man that chick is hot.'

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh, it's just disappointing to see so much sh*t outsourced over to India and the likes. I had the hardest time getting useful tech support for my computer because every single time I called I had to deal with someone who couldn't pass a 1st grade English class...

As terrible as our economy is getting, we need to start worrying about our own citizens who are out of work and struggling to survive.
What you have to look at though, is that some of these herbs have been used in Ayurvedic medicine for five times as long as the United States of America has been around. Additionally, Jacob could elaborate on this but often times the herbs simply could not prosper in our climate.

I understand where you are coming from as I too have done the 1-800 route for things but that is a hell of a stereotype. Either way, we do what we can to offer the freshest, most potent herbal based products in the world... (or universe in terms of the ASteroid stack :laugh: )

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
After watching some of these threads for a while, I'm going to add my two cents.

I don't understand why people get so pissed when a company that is spending money to advertise on this forum actually does so. Sure this site is a place where you can ask questions of those who have similar interests as you, but it is also a place for the paying sponsor companies to advertise their products. It is well within their rights to post any development or news as they see fit. If you don't care for the posts of the companies don't read them. I truly don't understand the anger expressed in some of these threads. If you have a legitimate question, I'm sure the owners and reps welcome them. I don't understand the people who's only goal is to insult and slam a company and their products. If you don't like them...don't buy from them. It's as simple as that.

Anyway, that's about it. It just seems as though there has been an increase in the negativity lately.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm a more powerful Herb you say....be careful who you say that to, lol.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
After watching some of these threads for a while, I'm going to add my two cents.

I don't understand why people get so pissed when a company that is spending money to advertise on this forum actually does so. Sure this site is a place where you can ask questions of those who have similar interests as you, but it is also a place for the paying sponsor companies to advertise their products. It is well within their rights to post any development or news as they see fit. If you don't care for the posts of the companies don't read them. I truly don't understand the anger expressed in some of these threads. If you have a legitimate question, I'm sure the owners and reps welcome them. I don't understand the people who's only goal is to insult and slam a company and their products. If you don't like them...don't buy from them. It's as simple as that.

Anyway, that's about it. It just seems as though there has been an increase in the negativity lately.
Good post.

Monta Ellis

Monta Ellis

Awards
i dont understand how so many of you can be blind to USP and these retarded shills of theirs.

this is one of the shadiest companies in the industry yet you follow them like sheep.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont understand how so many of you can be blind to USP and these retarded shills of theirs.

this is one of the shadiest companies in the industry yet you follow them like sheep.
Awesome first post! :rolleyes:
No one here is a sheep; now, there's this one night, man, errr... nevermind. ;)

Monta Ellis

Monta Ellis

Awards
Never did we claim strong as D-bol.....We claimed PRIME is better when it is all said and done( side effects, Post Cycle theraphy).

is this a ****ing joke???? everyone and their mother saw that ad and anyone with half a brain would have taken that as your company was claiming Prime was better than Dbol. who's going to take that as...

"well im sure this supp. company with their MuscleTech-like claims is referring to the overall safety of the product when they use the word better"

you're marketing to the naive, novice, GNC shopper who will buy whatever has the craziest label claims. its obvious. it's also a great way to make a buck, and thats fine if it's how USP chooses to do business, just dont act like you're not.

and charging $175 for whatever this new product is is ****ing astounding but thats a different story. if USP has any intergrity they will post production costs of this supplement to justify this insane retail cost. money better spend on food or AAS.

Monta Ellis

Monta Ellis

Awards
Awesome first post! :rolleyes:
No one here is a sheep; now, there's this one night, man, errr... nevermind. ;)
sorry bro, i'll contribute at some point. i just think USP needs to be called out on their crap.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sorry bro, i'll contribute at some point. i just think USP needs to be called out on their crap.
So do you honestly think that you are the first person to disagree with USP?
I think it's odd that your first few post on AM are to flame USP. Relax, take a deep breath... and man, you don't have to pay any attention to anything related to USP. If it bothers you that much to where you get pissed off (online), then why not just ignore them? Valid question.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think it's odd that your first few post on AM are to flame USP. Relax, take a deep breath... and man, you don't have to pay any attention to anything related to USP. If it bothers you that much to where you get pissed off (online), then why not just ignore them? Valid question.
:eek:wned2:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

There products are very..very good, that's what keeps me buying them. As long as the product is good for a fair price I will continue to buy them. That's the bottom line really.

Monta Ellis

Monta Ellis

Awards
yes, im a maverick

kidding, but i do follow USP shills on message boards all day and flame them. its a full time job.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do not recall USPLabs expressing an intention to market any product with a $175 price tag! It beats me how we can read the same text and end up with dramatically different interpretations. This is selective perception at its best!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Look. Regardless of how USP describes this finding, its ok. You are flipping out like they are acting like Muscle Tech or BSN. Chill.

It is part of every company to have department that promotes their products and ideals. USP is a decent company, and have that right. Just as each individual person has the right to either buy into it, research it, agree with it or disagree with it, shun it, etc.

But no reason to act like a kid who was given a purple pop sickle once when he wanted an orange one, and now every time you see an ice cream man you cry foul.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I do not recall USPLabs expressing an intention to market any product with a $175 price tag! It beats me how we can read the same text and end up with dramatically different interpretations. This is selective perception at its best!

Reading is hard :crackhead:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
what in the world is wrong with some of you people. Someone discovers something that has the potential to be big and your all over him. Were always begging to get the inside scoop and when someone gives it, your on him like flies on shi*! After all jacob has done for the industry, cut him some slack.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Honestly its like a bunch of whining two year olds. The guy owns a company, he is trying to make money, why is everyone so shocked at this. USP has their line of products, use them or don't. If you feel a product sucks post in the supplement/review section and make a post giving it a review, and you can all cry in your own sh1tty thread that no one will sub in. This drama seriously just doesn't end, it ridiculous. I don't even use usp products, except for the jacked I recently bought, because I don't respond to their stuff. Doesn't mean I'm going to jump on all their threads and cry like a bitch. Does this new compound seem a little out there, yes. But I would still like to stick around and soak up as much info as possible, even add some positive discussion to the thread.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes, im a maverick

kidding, but i do follow USP shills on message boards all day and flame them. its a full time job.

I don't recall anyone saying a new USPLabs supplement is coming onto the market at US$175 - please re-read the thread.

If you're going to flame, at least get your facts straight before making a public arsehole of yourself (like Mr Warbird proceding you)

.... and if you really feel the need to flame unsavory advertising practices get cracking at McDonalds, Coca-Cola and those fucking Brats dolls which I vow to destroy before my daughter reaches the age of 6 years old.:bandit:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I don't recall anyone saying a new USPLabs supplement is coming onto the market at US$175 - please re-read the thread.

If you're going to flame, at least get your facts straight before making a public arsehole of yourself (like Mr Warbird proceding you)

.... and if you really feel the need to flame unsavory advertising practices get cracking at McDonalds, Coca-Cola and those fucking Brats dolls which I vow to destroy before my daughter reaches the age of 6 years old.:bandit:
I guess he's never seen the MuscleTech special 4 page ads... every 20 pages of a FLEX magazine :bandit:

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
I will briefly speak in magical terms.

Cissus has been very magical for people's injuries so much so that every other company now has a cissus product.

Anabolic Pump is magically working in ways that not any other product can replicate.

PowerFULL creates deep magical sleep.

We have proven our worth as a company developing powerful herbal products. You can deny it but it's undeniable.[/QUOTE]

There u go undeniable....good work usplabs :clap2::clap2:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
My 2 cents... I have been using universal products for years NEver once have said a bad thing some produtcs did not work for me but I move on.. I am currently trying usplabs product to see if they will work for me also I am writing my review for MRJACKED3d now and will be writing a review on Cissus after I am done with my flex... But honestly why would waste your time getting pissed at a company that is trying to make a buck but I also think for USP labs are make great product but it might not be for you so move the F on.... Lastly if you think a supp can give the look you need well their is your problem "power and belief" THe "power" to achieve your goal and the "belief" your goal are achievable