Holy ****---a breakthrough by USPlabs

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
We are working on growing it with hydroponics.

The problem with this herb is that it is grown on sacred grown so

1. hard to source
2. very expensive to source

We are consulting with a team in India that is working with hydroponics but it is in its infancy.....

The end result should be a much more POTENT herb. cool stuff.
I'll bring this back to the topic....

The sacred land has a hydroponics setup on it??

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
I'll bring this back to the topic....

The sacred land has a hydroponics setup on it??
all this hydroponics is making me hungry for marijuana.

i mean, this herb that will be grown hydronpicaly. :spam:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
all this hydroponics is making me hungry for marijuana.

i mean, this herb that will be grown hydronpicaly. :spam:
I just didn't understand why it being grown on sacred land had anything to do with it, if its obviously already in a lab. Just wanted some clarification

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
I just didn't understand why it being grown on sacred land had anything to do with it, if its obviously already in a lab. Just wanted some clarification
oh ya i gotcha im interested as well, that comment wasnt directed toward you i was throwing my useless post out there

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
It's probably just not something that's cultivated regularly to make enough for a sellable product. I would bet that labs cultivate it but not in huge quantities.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Listen here, Ike, if you're going to be negative, take it somewhere else! :laugh:

Do you have any information on this product, Ike?
It is currently in Alpha Testing, and we have run some initial blood panels testing for LH/FSH/Testosterone. I think while it was glossed over, the important between lessen and suppress is important. To suppress would be to eliminate, greatly retard the development of, or inhibit completely the action of some entity or person; to lessen is merely to diminish the quantitative magnitude of something. So, the one Alpha Test thus far showed a lessening of Total T, but neither LH or T was suppressed - i.e., the effect on T/LH was barely statistically significant.

This was fascinating and very exciting for us, as we told him it was a steroid, and to prepare accordingly - I was given the first run [have not begun] and told the same thing. Needless to say, you can understand our excitement when this structural steroid did not induce suppression of the HPTA in this particular individual. With this being said, n=1 is hardly a sample pop., indicative of a statistically significant finding! As a result, we are actively pursuing two avenues of interest with this product:

a) Isolation and extraction. As much as Jacob has been lambasted in this thread on this particular point, the fact remains that compounds are isolated in cGMP facilities. This is not a quick, nor inexpensive process, and it is what differentiates Company A sourcing from China, and Company B sourcing for raw material and then developing the isolates on their own.

b) Alpha and Beta Testing. As I said, n=1 is not representative of a statistically significant result. We will be pursuing a swath of blood tests on subsequent versions of the product, and this is, again, time-consuming and costly.

I do not hype, and always want to know the physiology of our prospective products first. This being said, given the literature behind the product, its structure, its effects and so on, I was under the impression it was steroidal in nature - the blood test showing a lack of suppression was, quite frankly, phenomenal; even I was preemptively excited.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
You said that only one person has tested so far, but what kind of gains were made and how long were they on?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You said that only one person has tested so far, but what kind of gains were made and how long were they on?
I will refrain from detailing specifics, as that will no doubt be regarded as 'hyping'. I think it is very safe to say his gains were appreciable over the four week test period, and what you would expect from a 'new-brand' steroid. Again, when n=1, nothing can be said definitively.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
I will refrain from detailing specifics, as that will no doubt be regarded as 'hyping'. I think it is very safe to say his gains were appreciable over the four week test period, and what you would expect from a 'new-brand' steroid. Again, when n=1, nothing can be said definitively.
Thanks.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Mullet, has this ever been studied or used prior to USP? I'm assuming obviously since it is at cGMP? Although this is natural and does show slight 'lessening' of T levels how would one PCT this or would a PCT be needed? I'm interested to hear more and find out just how much the T levels were lowered

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet, has this ever been studied or used prior to USP? I'm assuming obviously since it is at cGMP? Although this is natural and does show slight 'lessening' of T levels how would one PCT this or would a PCT be needed? I'm interested to hear more and find out just how much the T levels were lowered
Being isolated via a cGMP facility has little to do with whether or not a compound has literature on it, or not! This being said, there are previous studies on this product; no, you will not find them.

Again, one person has used it. Once n=50/100, the data could reveal an entirely different story altogether. As these are preliminary findings, it is entirely preemptive to say whether or not a P.C.T., would be necessary. I have no idea if it will even be produced!

Sacred ground? Like a burial site or something?
Any way to clone the herb to grow in a lab?
I need to research hydroponics. I know a little, but not enough to engage in conversation about right now.
Yes...

sourcing this herb is like fishing in protective waters or trying to shot a polar bear for sport...

Reason why we are seeking to grow it with hydroponic technology..as I said earlier this is light years away.

We have many other products in line before this...

Everyone can jump to conclusions it is the nature of the industry but mullet summarized it best.

Only 3 have used this product...Doug Miller, Myself, Rich Fitter.....

Mullet and strag are next in line and I believe I promised one to Dreamweaver.

Being isolated via a cGMP facility has little to do with whether or not a compound has literature on it, or not! This being said, there are previous studies on this product; no, you will not find them.

Again, one person has used it. Once n=50/100, the data could reveal an entirely different story altogether. As these are preliminary findings, it is entirely preemptive to say whether or not a P.C.T., would be necessary. I have no idea if it will even be produced!
3 have but mullet was not aware of the other two.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes...

sourcing this herb is like fishing in protective waters or trying to shot a polar bear for sport...

Reason why we are seeking to grow it with hydroponic technology..as I said earlier this is light years away.

We have many other products in line before this...

Everyone can jump to conclusions it is the nature of the industry but mullet summarized it best.

Only 3 have used this product...Doug Miller, Myself, Rich Fitter.....

Mullet and strag are next in line and I believe I promised one to Dreamweaver.
I do believe you did. So this is it, man I am really looking forward to trying it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

Ah, just curious. I will be waiting to hear more. Good luck guys.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 have but mullet was not aware of the other two.
The other two were tested as well? I was aware of all the original testers, but only thought one person has been blood-tested.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You know, I make a great lab rat. Experiment away! :D

Can you guys say what Herb it is, or if it is commonly known?

The other two were tested as well? I was aware of all the original testers, but only thought one person has been blood-tested.
2 blood test exist..The one you are aware of and Doug Miller. I did not run blood cause I am a pu$$y.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
i dont like to diss usp but prime for me was pants and allso was the market hype of it that its the ultimate muscle pill and as strong as d-bol since then i no longer buy products from usp labs :)

i dont like to diss usp but prime for me was pants and allso was the market hype of it that its the ultimate muscle pill and as strong as d-bol since then i no longer buy products from usp labs :)
Never did we claim strong as D-bol.....We claimed PRIME is better when it is all said and done( side effects, Post Cycle theraphy).

We can not win them all, but we have a few products in the pipeline that could possibly bring you back. I will not bet on that statement, but the future is bright with innovation at USPlabs headquarters!

I have half of India on the look out:scared:

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Don't ya just love how people misread things and then blame YOU for their lack of comprehension???

smutty

smutty

Awards
I myself will at least try any product usp labs puts out. I dont think that I have been really disappointed with any of their products. I did think Prime was over priced and waited till the price went down. Bottom line if the price is right I will try it.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Never did we claim strong as D-bol.....We claimed PRIME is better when it is all said and done( side effects, Post Cycle theraphy).

We can not win them all, but we have a few products in the pipeline that could possibly bring you back. I will not bet on that statement, but the future is bright with innovation at USPlabs headquarters!

I have half of India on the look out:scared:
i really hope that is so :) :)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
No hardknock. I'm not joking at all. Which is unfortunate. As I stated, I'm not proud of it, or gloating about that fact in any way. People react different to different stimuli, I guess that I just don't react well to AN reps.

Lots of people don't buy MuscleTech (for lots of obvious reasons lol), but one popular reason is their marketing approach. From what I see on here the same can be said about USP, but to a lesser degree. It TURNS THEM OFF, much the same way AN reps turn me off. Sorry to have disappointed you bro with my take on the situation.

Either way I certainly didn't post to get into an argument here, if it came off like that then I apologize. I just said what I feel. Although I've only personally tried 2 of their products, I personally appreciate the way of thinking that USP brings to the table and they're free to do whatever the hell it is they want to do.
Nope, no arguements from my camp...i just wish you would reconsider your option of trying their products. They, as well as USPlabs have some very effective products and some not so effective, just as all companies do.
That's the basis of my statement.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Way too many of these threads remind me of the movie "Mean Girls." High school petty drama.

I will give credit where credit is due. If it's not, I'm not giving it. Period.
(slightly on topic statement follows)

Jacked or is it (Jack3d) is pretty good. Im about halfway through the can thus far. I still prefer Super Pump 250 as my pre-w/o of choice. Your good, but not there yet.

Jacob is a genius marketer. Not sure how he learned it, but dam, he can create a buzz. Write an e-book and sell it. People would buy it.

That being said, the whole "any negative statement in regards to my company=an attack" and gets a full out conterstrike is quite old. If that part of the marketing,(Im suspecting that it is) so be it. Just be honest about it.

In all fairness to AN, everything I have tried of theirs, or suggested to others, has been as advertised. No non-responder issues to my knowledge.

fightnews55

Awards
This thread is taken a turn for the worst due to lack of professionalism.

The USPlabs team is based around product innovation(which I was trying to ellude to with this thread. A natural steroid has never been discovered so we are on brink of something special) and concentrating on growing our business through product/consumer education.

We never drop silly one liners in a competitors thread. The competitors love to drop them in our thread and that is just validation of our success.

We do not enjoy but accept it as proof of being relevant.
To bad your supplements suck. Your a con artist. Indian laxatives?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To bad your supplements suck. Your a con artist. Indian laxatives?
What a debut as post #1, dismissing an entire product portfolio in just one stroke!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Into the red he goes...
Haha, I negged him as soon as I saw what he posted.

He might as well make a new username... there's no chance of ever seeing green for him in the near future.

DoUrReseach

Awards
I read on two other boards today that Prime is water chestnuts lol

deathreaver

deathreaver

Awards
Don't knock PRime if you haven't tried it . Stuff really works

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
That would explain my sudden bursts in strength after ordering chinese.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
I'm not promoting a product just informing that a herb we been studying anecdotally(logs) and through our affiliated universities in India contains a potent Anabolic that significantly increase strength.
That disappoints me....

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Everybody knows prime is a scam. It's well documented and this website is in the tank for USPlabs obviously. Good day homo's.... Have fun butt blasting each other.
Everyone. Obviously. Homo's. :laugh: Yep, you told em. You told em good. :bandit:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Everybody knows prime is a scam. It's well documented and this website is in the tank for USPlabs obviously. Good day homo's.... Have fun butt blasting each other.
You took time out of your day to register specifically to attack USPlabs which in it self is flattering, but the best you could come with was "Butt blasting."

If you represent the customer that dislikes USPlabs, I'm a happy owner.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Looks like another neg for you ! :nono2:

...oddly enough, I bet his friend count on anabolicminds is a shocking resemblance of the real life ones as well.

:burnout: