Hey people

blackscorp

Awards
Sup so Im new around here but I'll be here more often. Good to see a lot of familiar faces.

:bigok:

blackscorp

Awards
Started with BB.com (left). Went to Modern Fitness, and Lean Bulk. (still frequent)

Now I am here.

Also, I'm from New York.
:dance2:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to AM.com :)

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are still some good peeps at bb.com, but this place is much better and they don't tolerate abuse here like BB.com does.

AM is an awesome community man! Welcome :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
congrats on surviving bb-com......am is far superior for a lot of reasons

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is by far my favorite community. I have been and are currently part of many. None touch AnabolicMinds in my opinion.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
This is by far my favorite community. I have been and are currently part of many. None touch AnabolicMinds in my opinion.
I agree completely, and also, there are some extremely smart people on here. Not here to have their heads held high, but to help:)

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
forums should be a melting pot of guys experiences, views, opinions, techniques, advices, and so on.....makes it an excellent source for anyone looking for info, chances are someone did it with this many members

bb is a melting pot of sh*t....i was on there yesterday, mentioned leg training to improve test levels (squats, do legs 1st in your split, minor tweaks that can help), i get flamed, 'how does my body know what day it is' type ****....one is a 300lb flexing fatty, i tell him he needs to check hes e2 also with regards to t levels.....tells me wtf is e2, no one wants to hear your science ****, i dead 500lbs so f*** off

classic bb, his lifts are in his sig, and altho im outweighed by 80lbs, i can rep his fkn maxes....so he ignores me when i tell him im not impressed

oh n the fkn ring leader in this thread that the fatties look too, flamed me on the legs, has very visible gyno through the tanktop hes wearing in his avi (bloated)
another member tells him to chill and i made some sense, gyno boys answer 'fk man, im ragin on cell-tech'

trust me i wont go back in a long while, i already hate buying from them

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
forums should be a melting pot of guys experiences, views, opinions, techniques, advices, and so on.....makes it an excellent source for anyone looking for info, chances are someone did it with this many members

bb is a melting pot of sh*t....i was on there yesterday, mentioned leg training to improve test levels (squats, do legs 1st in your split, minor tweaks that can help), i get flamed, 'how does my body know what day it is' type ****....one is a 300lb flexing fatty, i tell him he needs to check hes e2 also with regards to t levels.....tells me wtf is e2, no one wants to hear your science ****, i dead 500lbs so f*** off

classic bb, his lifts are in his sig, and altho im outweighed by 80lbs, i can rep his fkn maxes....so he ignores me when i tell him im not impressed

oh n the fkn ring leader in this thread that the fatties look too, flamed me on the legs, has very visible gyno through the tanktop hes wearing in his avi (bloated)
another member tells him to chill and i made some sense, gyno boys answer 'fk man, im ragin on cell-tech'

trust me i wont go back in a long while, i already hate buying from them
lol man chill;) let the bb'ers be bb'ers, over here. We'll be AM'ers:D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Yea 9 times outta 10 its some high school kid regurgitating what he read in a magazine trying to sound intelligent. Welcome to the winners circle!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM Scorp.