Hexadrone

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I agree, I am not touching their stuff for now, since people on here said they are the same now, fusion and oluk. If someone wants to test it, then log it please.

====

I have a question for those who are using/used Hexadrone, do you take it with meals?
Yes twice a day spaced 12h, normally breakfast and dinner ( if dinner is more far is good with nuts or fish oil)

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I picked up some Synergy TD Hex. Is 100mg enough a day? I’m running test prop TD at 250 a day, AndroHard TD at 600mg. Exam at 12.5

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ive seen dudebros running l00 mgs orally so i would think you should see better results mg for mg.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I think if is rhe right isomer Hex at 100-150 (user dependants) is a right dosage in a stack

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think if is rhe right isomer Hex at 100-150 (user dependants) is a right dosage in a stack
I sent them a email. Synergy has had good reviews but something tells me I will not get an answer from them about the compound.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Likes for @Feiwong and @xR1pp3Rx for the experienced cycle info. I had similar experience with GP Hex and looking forward to the PRE experience (had to stop my cycle due to Endo doc messing with TRT dose and testing me).

My experience with Hex is like Feiwong or SkRaw85 and few others here

I think with PRE hex I'll run 200mg solo, then next up 3-AD from Enhanced Formulations, followed by a combo of the two. Anyone have bloodwork post cycle from either of these?

I would up vote... But no way to up vote in the app?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Synergy emailed me back and said their Hex TD was 6a isomer.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you apply that on the shoulders like with other creams/gels and how do you measure the right amount?
I haven’t used their TD’s yet but I’m sure you can spread it on wherever you want.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Landmark Nutrition makes a product called, Hexed 200

Saw it a somewhat local spot tonight... Any word on this one ?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Started the TD Hex from Synergy last week. Love the smell and goes on really nice. Joints are already squeaky.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Started the TD Hex from Synergy last week. Love the smell and goes on really nice. Joints are already squeaky.
Anything we can take to help joints? My joints are feeling that also.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anything we can take to help joints? My joints are feeling that also.
I’m using test prop TD with it and I just cut back on my AI a little and that has helped me. Started Ostra also and that helps my joints.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Just opened the third bottle of German Pharma Hex. This time the caps were red. In the first 2 were white. Anyone has met different colors?

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just opened the third bottle of German Pharma Hex. This time the caps were red. In the first 2 were white. Anyone has met different colors?
First time user of German Pharma Epistan, all caps are red for me, ordered in May.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
First time user of German Pharma Epistan, all caps are red for me, ordered in May.
My sensations after the assuntion of this new bottle ( red caps) are weird. Is just like assuming some strong alkaloid (efedrine or yohimbine). Accelered metamolism, cold sweats, tachicardy, insomnia and so on. 2 dose 105mg each. Are you or anyone else having these strange sides?

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My sensations after the assuntion of this new bottle ( red caps) are weird. Is just like assuming some strong alkaloid (efedrine or yohimbine). Accelered metamolism, cold sweats, tachicardy, insomnia and so on. 2 dose 105mg each. Are you or anyone else having these strange sides?
I have not used Hexadrone before(so I cant compare), but I do notice more sweating and tachycardia(faster heart beats) after taking Epistan (30mins-1hour after), I just assumed it was normal. If you check my log:

https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/hexadrone-lgd-dermacrine-cycle-monthly-blood-tests.311216/

You will see that few days ago I had this euphoria feeling while I was in my gym, I took Epistan before gym that day. It definitely was not because of LGD.

I hope I did not get a fake/bunk/mislabeled product again.

Last edited:
Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I have not used Hexadrone before(so I cant compare), but I do notice more sweating and tachycardia(faster heart beats) after taking Epistan (30mins-1hour after), I just assumed it was normal. If you check my log:

https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/hexadrone-lgd-dermacrine-cycle-monthly-blood-tests.311216/

You will see that few days ago I had this euphoria feeling while I was in my gym, I took Epistan before gym that day. It definitely was not because of LGD.

I hope I did not get a fake/bunk/mislabeled product again.
I told you, is like taking some very strong stimulant. Not the same with the previous bottles with white caps. I don't think is a fake, but or is more strong (the right isomer ?) or they added some stimulant to enhance the effect of fat burning. Tonight was full asleep. I don't think to assume it in the evening.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I told you, is like taking some very strong stimulant. Not the same with the previous bottles with white caps. I don't think is a fake, but or is more strong (the right isomer ?) or they added some stimulant to enhance the effect of fat burning. Tonight was full asleep. I don't think to assume it in the evening.
Yeah dont take it before sleep(got no problem with sleeping myself), also I have noticed that taking Celery Seeds supplement along with Epistan helps with tachycardia.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have two bottles of Epistan, I ordered them at the same time from the same store. But each got different pills heh and different bottle caps. I think I will use the white ones, leave red ones for later as white ones seem to be "tested" by members on here, while red ones are new.

Here are some screens:

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have two bottles of Epistan, I ordered them at the same time from the same store. But each got different pills heh and different bottle caps. I think I will use the white ones, leave red ones for later as white ones seem to be "tested" by members on here, while red ones are new.

Here are some screens:

Shouldn’t the bar code be different on those 2 bottles? Isn’t that like a serial number?

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Shouldn’t the bar code be different on those 2 bottles? Isn’t that like a serial number?
I dont know, thats what I got on those two bottles, I wonder what bar code @Feiwong got.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I emailed them. Here's they answer:
'A change in supplier around 6 months ago meant a few batches where red, same product though :)
And when I explain the sides, rhey replied:
'Strange, they are the same formula'
So I think to take the red caps in the morning and the white ones in the evening

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I emailed them. Here's they answer:
'A change in supplier around 6 months ago meant a few batches where red, same product though :)
And when I explain the sides, rhey replied:
'Strange, they are the same formula'
So I think to take the red caps in the morning and the white ones in the evening
Thanks for letting us know, I will stick with white ones for now and see if I feel any different. Used red ones for 12 days now.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I dont know, thats what I got on those two bottles, I wonder what bar code @Feiwong got.
The bottles of red and white caps are the same as yours. A little different in the form but the adesives are the same on both

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also the Synergy Hex TD is legit, or at least whatever is in the bottle is.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The bottles of red and white caps are the same as yours. A little different in the form but the adesives are the same on both
So the bar code is the same for you also?

Also the Synergy Hex TD is legit, or at least whatever is in the bottle is.
I dont think anyone in Europe sells products from Synergy, I could not find any retailers at least.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for letting us know, I will stick with white ones for now and see if I feel any different. Used red ones for 12 days now.
You will not have any kind of tangible stimulant effects taking the whites.
Is very strange about the reds ones. Is like taking a very strong stimulant fat burning. Among the weird sensation of extreme stimulant effect ( cold and intense sweats, heartburn, anxiety, shaking and so on) the te is a very strong appetite loss and acid reflux

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You will not have any kind of tangible stimulant effects taking the whites.
Is very strange about the reds ones. Is like taking a very strong stimulant fat burning. Among the weird sensation of extreme stimulant effect ( cold and intense sweats, heartburn, anxiety, shaking and so on) the te is a very strong appetite loss and acid reflux
Wow bro, you got lots of "extra" effects from red ones, I am taking just 70mg, only things I experienced extra was more energy, sweating and faster heartbeat for 30min-1hour after taking it. No anxiety, shaking or loss of appetite, was hungry all day today heh. But as I said, my first time using any Hexadrone, so I have nothing to compare it with, will let you know in a few days how I feel on "whites".

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking 2x105mg (3 caps at once) spaced 12h, 7am-7pm. So is 3 times the potency of yours

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm taking 2x105mg (3 caps at once) spaced 12h, 7am-7pm. So is 3 times the potency of yours
My plan was to do 105mg this cycle + LGD, will do blood work next weekend and if all good I will increase. Idea was to use both bottles this cycle/8 weeks.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
They were very kind. Today They mailed me about a dispatch of 4 free bottles of white caps with excuses about the trouble.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They were very kind. Today They mailed me about a dispatch of 4 free bottles of white caps with excuses about the trouble.
4 free bottles? I can tell you the Synergy TD Hex I’m using has none of the sides you have talked about. Quite a few others on here have used their products and all have reported positive reviews. The Hex I’m using seems legit. After a week or so I developed knee dryness and I really started leaning out, waking up in the morning and my skin feels thinner. I’m using their Ostra and after I started it some tendinitis elbow from golf went away. If you are not waking up with at least stiff joints I’d question what I was taking. Someone giving you 4 bottles screams I want this problem to go away.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Interesting, I will send them an email also, maybe they can replace my red caps also. Today I felt no tachycardia or sweating, I was taking white caps. I am taking German Pharma LGD also, I hope it is the real thing, white caps.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think it's your dosage is the reason for those sides. I took 105mg a day and I notic3d a massive difference. If a doubled that, as you are doing, I think I would off got those sides too. I think Epistan is powerful.

I've stopped taking my Hex and finishing off my cycle week 8 still on EPI. Since shoppi g the hex I've seen I big difference. Do not feel euphoric anymore, gym is harder, tire more whereas when I was still taking hex I could go on forever.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think it's your dosage is the reason for those sides. I took 105mg a day and I notic3d a massive difference. If a doubled that, as you are doing, I think I would off got those sides too. I think Epistan is powerful.

I've stopped taking my Hex and finishing off my cycle week 8 still on EPI. Since shoppi g the hex I've seen I big difference. Do not feel euphoric anymore, gym is harder, tire more whereas when I was still taking hex I could go on forever.
I think he used the same dosage, but he feels those side effects only with reds? Correct me if Im wrong @Feiwong . What color were your caps? Do you remember?

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think he used the same dosage, but he feels those side effects only with reds? Correct me if Im wrong @Feiwong . What color were your caps? Do you remember?
Wonder if the old 'placebo effect' is going on here. "**** red pills" Then plays on your mind. Start noticing things.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Wonder if the old 'placebo effect' is going on here. "**** red pills" Then plays on your mind. Start noticing things.
3 caps at once white caps no stimulant effect at all. 3 caps red at once I felt awful. The worse thing is nausea and complete appetite loss with acid reflux for about 12 hours. You can barely drink water. Is like taking too much of a strong stimulant (caffeine-yohimbine-efedrine)

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
3 caps at once white caps no stimulant effect at all. 3 caps red at once I felt awful. The worse thing is nausea and complete appetite loss with acid reflux for about 12 hours. You can barely drink water. Is like taking too much of a strong stimulant (caffeine-yohimbine-efedrine)
Bit of a worry really. It is s powerful stimulant. Once I was driving to work early morning and I had my morning pills. All of a sudden I felt awful and extremely anxious. I realised that i had done my normal routine which is a strong coffee and then a red bull later on (2 hour drive). It was horrible. After 5hat didn't touch another red bull and cut down on the coffee. Never happened agsin.

rgerhart5

Awards
I saw Synergy Research Labs has a Transdermal Hexadrone at 50mg/ml at 60ml. Would transdermal be better?
Bought the Synergy Research Hex TD last Summer and just started another Summer run a few days ago. It's the A-isomer so its very potent. Gave me great results taking it at 100mg a day for a month on my last run. Bumping it up to 150mg a day for this run and will keep everyone posted on my progress.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bought the Synergy Research Hex TD last Summer and just started another Summer run a few days ago. It's the A-isomer so its very potent. Gave me great results taking it at 100mg a day for a month on my last run. Bumping it up to 150mg a day for this run and will keep everyone posted on my progress.

I’m running it now at 100mg a day and about to bump it also. Feels similar to EPI, maybe even stronger. The nitrogen/GDA uptake is better for sure.