Hexadrone

rgerhart5

Awards
I’m running it now at 100mg a day and about to bump it also. Feels similar to EPI, maybe even stronger. The nitrogen/GDA uptake is better for sure.
nice man. it's pretty damn solid at the 100mg standard dose but i'm anxious to see what the extra 50mgs will produce. i hear what you're saying about the nitrogen/glucose too. 3-4 days in and my biceps/upper body feel full as **** haha this is one of the most legitimate, powerful transdermal PHs I've ever experimented with.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
nice man. it's pretty damn solid at the 100mg standard dose but i'm anxious to see what the extra 50mgs will produce. i hear what you're saying about the nitrogen/glucose too. 3-4 days in and my biceps/upper body feel full as **** haha this is one of the most legitimate, powerful transdermal PHs I've ever experimented with.
It’s much better than I assumed it would be. It has actually decreased my appetite which is good considering I’m trying to lose BF.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I agree lads!! I took it a 105mg and I thought it was powerful stuff man. I loved it!!! So many on here really disapprove of the stuff and say you need like 400mg!!! Recon if I took that dose I would explode.

A guy on here, further up the thread is at 200mg. He's had some crazy sides from the red pills too. I think it's because it's such a powerful stimulate.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Co
Comparable to Halodrol or not??

rgerhart5

Awards
Co

Comparable to Halodrol or not??
a level or 2 below Halo imo. closer to Halo when the MGs are pushed to 150-200 at least regarding the transdermal. can't really speak for the oral verison.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
a level or 2 below Halo imo. closer to Halo when the MGs are pushed to 150-200 at least regarding the transdermal. can't really speak for the oral verison.
Ok tnx for answering.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just a heads up... German Pharma changed their Epistan again, now its 11-oxo - was Hexadrone before. Seems like that brand is done, they keep changing ingredients, while keeping the name. I stand by what I wrote before, those caps before were very different, I used both bottles.

Attachments

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just a heads up... German Pharma changed their Epistan again, now its 11-oxo - was Hexadrone before. Seems like that brand is done, they keep changing ingredients, while keeping the name. I stand by what I wrote before, those caps before were very different, I used both bottles.
Yeah i got stung by this as it was advertised as Hexadrone and i got sent 11 oxo...was fuming.

I then got sent a 'mix' of 35mg Hexadrone, 5mg Max Lmg and Turkesterone....i dont what the hell is going on with German Pharma??

Probably just going to start bulking early on Lgd/mk677.