Hexadrone

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of Hexadrone also called 6-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol. I have not been able to get much info on how to cycle this properly. or the side effects it will produce. I have learned that it is already active and does not need to convert once in the body, it also has a anabolic to ratio of 300:1, it also promises dry mass gains with strong strength increases. can anyone back these claims up?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a bottle of Hexadrone also called 6-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol. I have not been able to get much info on how to cycle this properly. or the side effects it will produce. I have learned that it is already active and does not need to convert once in the body, it also has a anabolic to ratio of 300:1, it also promises dry mass gains with strong strength increases. can anyone back these claims up?
I just ordered a bottle myself called Epistan by German Pharma... I liked it before as the main ingredient in Blackstone Labs EpI-Smash product.

Some folks were underwhelmed but I felt a nice clean strength and sweat, I think it was 50mg Hexadrone and 10mg Epistane per cap in the Epi-Smash product.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just ordered a bottle myself called Epistan by German Pharma... I liked it before as the main ingredient in Blackstone Labs EpI-Smash product.

Some folks were underwhelmed but I felt a nice clean strength and sweat, I think it was 50mg Hexadrone and 10mg Epistane per cap in the Epi-Smash product.
Just curious... did you take 2 per day?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well from experience I don't think oral Hexadrone works very well, unless it has a delivery system, liposomal or cyclo. OR there's a product or two where there's 100mg PER CAP and you take 300mg a day orally. Those seem to work to a fault. My buddy had to quit a run of War Demonz (100mg hex 15mg DMZ per cap 3x a day) because of the strength of that product.

It has a ratio of 300:1 so side effects are virtually nonexistent, extremely low suppression level if run solo, technically can be run for over 12 weeks since it's not methylated.

However if you're using it solo and you get suppression the sides from that will be very harsh, since it's not able to perform any androgenic function to replace the test you lost.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take 200 to 300 mgs daily. Slow and steady dry gainz from my personal experience. Very mild. 4 to 5 pounds in 6 to 8 weeks cycle.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established

that is the same people I got it from. they are a very trust worthy company.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Well from experience I don't think oral Hexadrone works very well, unless it has a delivery system, liposomal or cyclo. OR there's a product or two where there's 100mg PER CAP and you take 300mg a day orally. Those seem to work to a fault. My buddy had to quit a run of War Demonz (100mg hex 15mg DMZ per cap 3x a day) because of the strength of that product.

It has a ratio of 300:1 so side effects are virtually nonexistent, extremely low suppression level if run solo, technically can be run for over 12 weeks since it's not methylated.

However if you're using it solo and you get suppression the sides from that will be very harsh, since it's not able to perform any androgenic function to replace the test you lost.

How was your blood pressure and cholesterol levels during the cycle?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How was your blood pressure and cholesterol levels during the cycle?
Personally I haven't had any issues with either one but my buddy was having BP spikes into the 180s and his HDL was tanked.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Personally I haven't had any issues with either one but my buddy was having BP spikes into the 180s and his HDL was tanked.
Thanks for your input. just to be on the safe side I might load up on Niacin and CoQ10 plus keep the apple cider vinegar on hand.

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
loved hexadrone! took 50mgs 2X/day for 4 weeks

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
What were your strength/size gains like?
As well as pct ?
I was in a deep cut, so not much size gained. but vascularity and muscle fulness was INSANE!!! strength was about the same, maybe a little more. I attribute that to the fact I was on such little calories. and no pct, I'm on trt. def get a test base though. lethargy was there for me even on test.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
I was in a deep cut, so not much size gained. but vascularity and muscle fulness was INSANE!!! strength was about the same, maybe a little more. I attribute that to the fact I was on such little calories. and no pct, I'm on trt. def get a test base though. lethargy was there for me even on test.
Do you think you could do a bulk with this?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ergo log posted the other day that of the two chloro (hexadrone) metabolites being sold, one is fairly legit for cutting and maintaining mass.. the other is basicaaly worthless. so those of you who have tried it and didnt feel anything.. you got the 6b version whish it has almost NO intristic value.. barely into double digits on the LA and other other testing protocols..
if you took it and felt something then you likely got the 6a version of this hormone which has soem value.

http://www.ergo-log.com/6a-chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one.html

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ergo log posted the other day that of the two chloro (hexadrone) metabolites being sold, one is fairly legit for cutting and maintaining mass.. the other is basicaaly worthless. so those of you who have tried it and didnt feel anything.. you got the 6b version whish it has almost NO intristic value.. barely into double digits on the LA and other other testing protocols..
if you took it and felt something then you likely got the 6a version of this hormone which has soem value.

http://www.ergo-log.com/6a-chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one.html
So you're saying the oral bioavailability has nothing to do with it? I knew about the 6 alpha vs 6 beta chloro test but I thought if you take it orally it really doesn't matter anyway because the stomach will destroy it. Anybody taken Hexadrone orally and actually gotten good results..?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So you're saying the oral bioavailability has nothing to do with it? I knew about the 6 alpha vs 6 beta chloro test but I thought if you take it orally it really doesn't matter anyway because the stomach will destroy it. Anybody taken Hexadrone orally and actually gotten good results..?
there was a ton of positive feed back on VLs hexadrone. and it does work orally just not as good as we would a like.

People forget too that hormones are fat soluble so its prudent to take them with some type of fat.. i would like to see some one include MCTs in their formulas.. would help shuttle stuff into the blood stream.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
there was a ton of positive feed back on VLs hexadrone. and it does work orally just not as good as we would a like.

People forget too that hormones are fat soluble so its prudent to take them with some type of fat.. i would like to see some one include MCTs in their formulas.. would help shuttle stuff into the blood stream.
Cellucor puts MCTs into their NO3 pump product... Pretty much the only time I've seen them in use for that. Never saw a ph with them in.

Personally I take all my pills with a protein shake made with two scoops of dymatize and 16oz whole milk.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cellucor puts MCTs into their NO3 pump product... Pretty much the only time I've seen them in use for that. Never saw a ph with them in.

Personally I take all my pills with a protein shake made with two scoops of dymatize and 16oz whole milk.
i love whole milk.. plenty of fat there to help..

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Take 200 to 300 mgs daily. Slow and steady dry gainz from my personal experience. Very mild. 4 to 5 pounds in 6 to 8 weeks cycle.
Man that is less than an andro run will yield!

AndrewMiler

Awards
Anyone know how many hours you space each dose apart?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used 150 mgs transdermal daily. Split into 75mg a.m. then 75mg p.m. which was 1.5 ml twice daily. Solo hexadrone dont expect to blow up but it definitely has its use. Less than 200 mgs daily oraly is useless unless you stack it

Irish Red

Banned
Awards

Clean sweat ??? Lol . As opposed to dirty sweat ? What is the difference ?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clean sweat ??? Lol . As opposed to dirty sweat ? What is the difference ?
Haha, I mean yeah if you are a runner or basketball player you know when you are out of shape you sweat less effectively, until you get back in shape. And if poorly hydrated, might smell more dirty lol.

Some compounds make me sweat 'clean' like all over but not too drenched, like I just ran a 5k and did a deck of push-ups. But instead I was just lifting with some intensity.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established

This’s is useful information so it’s better to take whatever ph with some fat?

Could that be omega3 if it not meal time ?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This’s is useful information so it’s better to take whatever ph with some fat?

Could that be omega3 if it not meal time ?
You want mct oil.

Whole milk is always very fatty, if you're in a pinch.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For you guys that have tried Hexadrone, how was the recovery and did you have any noticeable sides?

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
For you guys that have tried Hexadrone, how was the recovery and did you have any noticeable sides?
So far my recovery is absolutely good. The only sides im personally having is mild blood pressure (134/80) So nothing extreme. Cholesterol has barely gone up. No liver toxicity. Mild headaches but that’s probably due to my blood pressure. Im trying to do a bulk with this stuff so I have seen some strength increase and some size being added but nothing to wonderful.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So far my recovery is absolutely good. The only sides im personally having is mild blood pressure (134/80) So nothing extreme. Cholesterol has barely gone up. No liver toxicity. Mild headaches but that’s probably due to my blood pressure. Im trying to do a bulk with this stuff so I have seen some strength increase and some size being added but nothing to wonderful.
This sounds about right. That A:A ratio 300:1 throws off what to expect a little. What dosage?

100mg? 300mg? I wouldn't go over 300mg I don't think.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cool! How long did you run it for and what mg?

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
This sounds about right. That A:A ratio 300:1 throws off what to expect a little. What dosage?

100mg? 300mg? I wouldn't go over 300mg I don't think.
Only 35mg a day. It’s yielding decent results so far. Could I be getting better results on 100? 200?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Only 35mg a day. It’s yielding decent results so far. Could I be getting better results on 100? 200?
Oh.... Wow. I haven't heard of anyone taking so little. Usually it's dosed around 100mg but some products have 90 caps of 100mg for a 300mg daily dose.

I want an injectable preparation of Hexadrone to see what happens to me.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, I have mine from German Pharma too.

I totally want to run a DHB cycle, but Hexadrone and Max LMG, on my next list, when I'm ready to take a pinning break.
Nice! How is the results so far for you?

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Oh.... Wow. I haven't heard of anyone taking so little. Usually it's dosed around 100mg but some products have 90 caps of 100mg for a 300mg daily dose.

I want an injectable preparation of Hexadrone to see what happens to me.
Honestly that would be extremely awesome to see. This compound definitely has some potential if used correctly. Meaning the doses get straightened out.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A company called Rock Labz makes a version of this...Anyone run Hex, or anything else by them?

blong4

Awards
A company called Rock Labz makes a version of this...Anyone run Hex, or anything else by them?
I personally haven’t but know a lot of folks that have and they love it. They’re solid from what I know and I’m friends with a couple reps from there. Great giya

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d run PRE’s Hexadrone; it’s 100mg a cap (Alpha Isomer) and 90ct a bottle

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Premier research? I would like to get some alpha isomer if you could say company selling it please.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m about 1.5 weeks into it at the moment, still early but definitely some strength increases so far.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup; they have that, Msten, DMZ, and Alpha-1

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What test base for hexadrone? Would AndroHard suffice?