Hexadrone

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any cycle support supplements needed when running Hexadrone? No one seem to complain of any sides.
E.g. fish oils, Milk Thistle, COEnz10 etc

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
dont worry about it. the idea was to use test as a base to illiminate lethargy from heavy cycles. except it doesnt work and it is 100% unnecessary. The idea was started by myself and another LG rep to sell more of their DHEA product M1D. which back then the market was still saturated with dozens of oral designers.
Also do you know if the German Pharma Epistan is the 6a or 6b isomer? Looks like it is with the dosing at 35mg caps? I'm doing 105mg per day. Not sure whether to up it to 140mg per day?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also do you know if the German Pharma Epistan is the 6a or 6b isomer? Looks like it is with the dosing at 35mg caps? I'm doing 105mg per day. Not sure whether to up it to 140mg per day?
I think it’s 6a but I’m not sure, either way I’m looking forward to hear about your results. Good luck

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How goes the 6a research? I just doubled down as PRE has a BOGO sale now until the 18th on all designers including Hex-D.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Would you stack EPI with Hex?

And what dosage? I've found an EPI bottle left over.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would you stack EPI with Hex?

And what dosage? I've found an EPI bottle left over.
You mean Epistane? Yeah that's a lovely combo, Epistane and Hexadrone. This would like BlackStone Labs old Epi-Smash product. I also have a bottle of TD Epi to use with HexD here shortly.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You mean Epistane? Yeah that's a lovely combo, Epistane and Hexadrone. This would like BlackStone Labs old Epi-Smash product. I also have a bottle of TD Epi to use with HexD here shortly.
Yeah excellent that's what I think too!!

I'm going to continue my Hexadrone at 105mg and now add EPI at 30mg.

What do you think?

1 week of Hex add I've already noticed a difference.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah excellent that's what I think too!!

I'm going to continue my Hexadrone at 105mg and now add EPI at 30mg.

What do you think?

1 week of Hex add I've already noticed a difference.
Sounds good to me, make sure you have TUDCA and NAC and hydrating more for Epistane, it's mild but still a methylated oral.

About a few days to week is kickin time for Hex, add Epi you should be feelin fine.

Last edited:
Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good to me, make sure you have TUDCA and NAC and hydrating more for Epistane, it's mild but still a methylated oral.

About a few days to week is kickin time for Hex, add Epi you should be feelin fine.
Cheers for the heads up!

Should be a good rip combo stack.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Been using Cycle Shield so far.

I have noticed my face feels a little flush and I'm thinking that my BP may be up or me just stressing a bit in work as it's full on at the minute.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been using Cycle Shield so far.

I have noticed my face feels a little flush and I'm thinking that my BP may be up or me just stressing a bit in work as it's full on at the minute.
BP raise on Epistane is well known, keep an eye on Hexadrone too. I do remember a warming sensation when it kicks in and you feel flush or full. When I get back to researching it, if I notoce I'll try and take BP reading.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
BP raise on Epistane is well known, keep an eye on Hexadrone too. I do remember a warming sensation when it kicks in and you feel flush or full. When I get back to researching it, if I notoce I'll try and take BP reading.
Yes that's exactly it mate! I don't feel any different on EPI and my BP was good normally. Those symptoms stated above are exactly what I'm getting from the Hex. Need to check my BP and see.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Two weeks into my Hexadrone cycle and feeling good!!!

I also found a bottle of EPI so I started stacking that 7 days in.

The Hex kicked in within 5 days and I hardened up fast. Two weeks in and I look more pumped and the energy in the gym is great on this stuff. You can go on forever. 4 weeks left so I'm looking fwd to the result and when the EPI kicks in xx

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have been doing:

HEX 105mg
Epi 30mg.

I was only looking to do a shorter cycle at 6 weeks this year, rather than the normal 8 weeks with EPI solo at 30mg.

Tempted to do a change in dosage.

So for two weeks I have done the above.

Continuing from week three I'm thinking of doing this:

HEX 105/105/140/140
EPI 30/40/40/40.

What do you all think?

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have been doing:

HEX 105mg
Epi 30mg.

I was only looking to do a shorter cycle at 6 weeks this year, rather than the normal 8 weeks with EPI solo at 30mg.

Tempted to do a change in dosage.

So for two weeks I have done the above.

Continuing from week three I'm thinking of doing this:

HEX 105/105/140/140
EPI 30/40/40/40.

What do you all think?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im finding it to be quite mild and tolerable in high doses in my research.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
im finding it to be quite mild and tolerable in high doses in my research.
Maybe like a 1AD? I figured, from my own study, that it would be something like 1AD, and at about the same doses. But I could be very wrong. It’s not very androgenic.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thought I would update this thread.

Currently into my 5th week on hex and 105mg and EPI at 30mg cycle.

WOW I'm super impressed so far!!! What a great stack!!

I'm feeling rock hard, massive pumps and I'm packing on!! Feeling like an SD cycle this but more lean and ripped.

Defo my best cycle to date!

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thought I would update this thread.

Currently into my 5th week on hex and 105mg and EPI at 30mg cycle.

WOW I'm super impressed so far!!! What a great stack!!

I'm feeling rock hard, massive pumps and I'm packing on!! Feeling like an SD cycle this but more lean and ripped.

Defo my best cycle to date!
What brand Hex is this again?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe like a 1AD? I figured, from my own study, that it would be something like 1AD, and at about the same doses. But I could be very wrong. It’s not very androgenic.
are you referring to OG 1 ad? then maybe.. not much at all like 1 andro.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Which is easier on hair, hexadrone or 1andro
I don’t know about Hexadrone, but I ran 1
andro at 440 mg and experienced no additional thinning even though I am prone to male pattern balding.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t know about Hexadrone, but I ran 1
andro at 440 mg and experienced no additional thinning even though I am prone to male pattern balding.
Appreciate that brotha! (Yeah, am prone myself....Saw a recent photo of an old friend and he’s significantly losing his and this wave of a feeling came over me....Grew up playing hockey with the guy and he’s 3 years younger than me....he’s not a gym guy or anything...)

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
German Pharma EPISTAN.

So far I have put on 7lbs, BUT I have also lost a lot of fat, so it's misleading
Only 5 days on Hex German Pharma at 140mg (4 caps ed) Energy, endurance and motivation are at the top. I'm thinking to add 2 caps after 2 weeks (210mg totally). It Will be in stack with m-sten and trenavar.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Only 5 days on Hex German Pharma at 140mg (4 caps ed) Energy, endurance and motivation are at the top. I'm thinking to add 2 caps after 2 weeks (210mg totally). It Will be in stack with m-sten and trenavar.
Have you already been stacking, or has it been solo up until now?

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Mate that's a massive dose! At 105mg I was getting hot flushes my day five!

Endurance wise, I have never had a PH like it. When I'm in the gym I could actually go on all day at the same strength and intensity.

I actually have to stop myself when enough is enough. Combine with EPI I'm as hard as stone after it and throughout the day in general.

Still got another 3 weeks left.

Can't believe you are stacking with M-Sten 🤣 and at those doses. You are going to burst out if your skin mate.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Mate that's a massive dose! At 105mg I was getting hot flushes my day five!

Endurance wise, I have never had a PH like it. When I'm in the gym I could actually go on all day at the same strength and intensity.

I actually have to stop myself when enough is enough. Combine with EPI I'm as hard as stone after it and throughout the day in general.

Still got another 3 weeks left.

Can't believe you are stacking with M-Sten 🤣 and at those doses. You are going to burst out if your skin mate.
I train 6 days a week and usually at the end of last workout (saturday), I'm always done. After 6 workout, now I feel I could train for the entire day.
After 2 weeks hex solo I'll add trenavar and after 2 other weeks I'll add m-sten for 6 weeks. My only concern is hoping is legit, because is the new from OL Uk.
However if msten should be bunk, hex wuold result like epistane and epi/tren is always been a good combo.

Last edited:
Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I train 6 days a week and usually at the end of last workout (saturday), I'm always done. After 6 workout, now I feel I could train for the entire day.
After 2 weeks hex solo I'll add trenavar and after 2 other weeks I'll add m-sten for 6 weeks. My only concern is hoping is legit, because is the new from OL Uk.
However if msten should be bunk, hex wuold result like epistane and epi/tren is always been a good combo.
Make sure you keep this thread updated mate. I'm interested

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So is Hexadrone as good as or better than Halodrol for gains/sides etc??

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So is Hexadrone as good as or better than Halodrol for gains/sides etc??
I have yet to run a full cycle of H-Drol, but I can say that you are very unlikely to experience any bothersome sides from Hexadrone. I have zero complaints about Hexadrone and you are far less likely to experience any bloat while on cycle. Obviously I can’t compare the gains, but also I have always utilized Hexadrone or products that contain Hexadrone to lean out...impressively. It’s not particularly the best thing for packing on pounds of muscle or water weight.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the two are nothing alike .. I also have heard it compared to epi.. and thats not accurate either. unless you were using 15 mgs of epi.
hex is closer in action to the likes of andros.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have yet to run a full cycle of H-Drol, but I can say that you are very unlikely to experience any bothersome sides from Hexadrone. I have zero complaints about Hexadrone and you are far less likely to experience any bloat while on cycle. Obviously I can’t compare the gains, but also I have always utilized Hexadrone or products that contain Hexadrone to lean out...impressively. It’s not particularly the best thing for packing on pounds of muscle or water weight.
Ok cheers for the insight.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, what’s got the better results overall, OG 1AD or Hexadrone? Same dose.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Somebody with a (real) lab should make injectable Hexadrone Enanthate

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is Super 3-AD an Olympus Labs or Olympus UK product?? The dosages look low of both ingredients..worth it ??

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is Super 3-AD an Olympus Labs or Olympus UK product?? The dosages look low of both ingredients..worth it ??
Cancel my last I just checked...its bloody OL UK so wont be touching that in future.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
While looking at the German pharma epistan,....I noticed they had two products with the name Tren on the label; Tren X and MegaTren ...Neither of which actually contain Tren. I’m not looking to run Tren,...but “homie don’t play that” wit da product name fuckery. **** that brand.

(And not sure why they call a product Epistan, so close to Epistane...And it’s hexadrone.)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
While looking at the German pharma epistan,....I noticed they had two products with the name Tren on the label; Tren X and MegaTren ...Neither of which actually contain Tren. I’m not looking to run Tren,...but “homie don’t play that” wit da product name fuckery. **** that brand.

(And not sure why they call a product Epistan, so close to Epistane...And it’s hexadrone.)
... It wasn't by accident.
To me, it is an integrity issue.