Hexadrone

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
While looking at the German pharma epistan,....I noticed they had two products with the name Tren on the label; Tren X and MegaTren ...Neither of which actually contain Tren. I’m not looking to run Tren,...but “homie don’t play that” wit da product name fuckery. **** that brand.

(And not sure why they call a product Epistan, so close to Epistane...And it’s hexadrone.)
Well I will start their Epistan soon and will do another log on it, that said I think German Pharma has good rep, at least I could not find any negative comments about them. I agree however that they should no start renaming products like that, their Epi-30 was epistane, they dropped it and now Epistan is Hexadrone.... M-Drol was Max-LMG, but their new M-Drol XT is "natty". I think it got something to do with upcoming changes in UK regulations, so they are getting rid of "hardcore" prohormones. Any other brands that people like and can recommend? Any idea if Muscle Rage, Brawn nutrition or Alphaform labs (UK brands) are good - they got lots of prohormones/sarms/etc. also?

Last edited:
jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I.
Well I will start their Epistan soon and will do another log on it, that said I think German Pharma has good rep, at least I could not find any negative comments about them. I agree however that they should no start renaming products like that, their Epi-30 was epistane, they dropped it and now Epistan is Hexadrone.... M-Drol was Max-LMG, but their new M-Drol XT is "natty". I think it got something to do with upcoming changes in UK regulations, so they are getting rid of "hardcore" prohormones. Any other brands that people like and can recommend? Any idea if Muscle Rage, Brawn nutrition or Alphaform labs (UK brands) are good - they got lots of prohormones/sarms/etc. also?
Im on MuscleRage Mk677 and Ostarine....it works.

One thing i will add their customer service is top draw. That reassured me especially after i forked out on OL UK products initially.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I.

Im on MuscleRage Mk677 and Ostarine....it works.

One thing i will add their customer service is top draw. That reassured me especially after i forked out on OL UK products initially.

Thanks! I will look into their products now. Speaking about OL UK, seems like Olympus (didnt specify if OLUK or Olympus US) are making some changes? Got email from JW supplements saying:

I hope they get it fixed, Olympus was my favorite brand for years. Really loved their Tr1umph, but that was from the original Olympus.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeaj i
Thanks! I will look into their products now. Speaking about OL UK, seems like Olympus (didnt specify if OLUK or Olympus US) are making some changes? Got email from JW supplements saying:

I hope they get it fixed, Olympus was my favorite brand for years. Really loved their Tr1umph, but that was from the original Olympus.
I dont think OL USA and OL UK are the same Company...hence the issues reported.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeaj i

I dont think OL USA and OL UK are the same Company...hence the issues reported.
Yeah I know, was just saying, because I loved their brand(+OL UK rep. was good before, even some Olympus labs reps on here talked about OL UK, some time ago), I still got some Ep1logue from my natty cycle left over. I browsed through their website, seems like most of the OL USA products are in stock, so it must be about OL UK - most of them are indeed out of stock now, either "unavailable" or "This product is available for pre-order only".

https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/whats-difference-between-olympus-labs-olympus-uk.294011/

4th and 8th post, so whoever emailed Olympus US (https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/olympus-labs-ph.308648/ ) and they said they have "no affiliation" - they definitely know about each other, OL reps on here talking about them.

Last edited:
Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes I agree mate. Bit annoying how they are using incorrect misleading names, but once you research the compound you find out what it really is and it's legit. I think, like you say, it's linked to the new regs.

Preditor Nutrition in the UK have some good products. I'm about to order their Havoc (Epi) as I need to extend my current Hex/EPI cycle.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Currently I am running Hex at 105mg and EPI at 30mg. Has anyone ran EPI at 40mg and seen much difference in gains from 30mg? I'm tempted to up my dose in the last two weeks

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
two different animals between 30-40 imo . 40 you can gain size.. 30 you lose fat.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IME it seems to shift gears. It will be hard to gain fat, but it becomes much more myotropic at 40-60 and behaves more like DMZ/Msten

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any change in sides or any other issues starting to occur?

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
IME it seems to shift gears. It will be hard to gain fat, but it becomes much more myotropic at 40-60 and behaves more like DMZ/Msten
Any change in sides or any other issues starting to occur?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yes as usual the higher the dose the more side effects one is liable to experience.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
yes as usual the higher the dose the more side effects one is liable to experience.
What are the main sides with EPI? Seem to be minimal anyway. Dry joints is a big one I know. I have to watch doing any sprinting because me knees go when on EPI and during PCT.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
bp spikes pretty good above 40. dry joints and lethargy are a few Ive had.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I think the right dose is 40mg and going up till 60mg max. Ran many times and it shines quite a lot at 60mg for the last 2 weeks. For me the sides were bearable (letargy, fatigue and dry joints) but only for the 2 last weeks. I did 4 weeks at 40mg and 2 weeks at 60mg in stack with trenavar and epiandro

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
everyones attention is needed in the annoucment insider thread. dont miss our opp.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can’t find thread?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only 5 days on Hex German Pharma at 140mg (4 caps ed) Energy, endurance and motivation are at the top. I'm thinking to add 2 caps after 2 weeks (210mg totally). It Will be in stack with m-sten and trenavar.
Yeah this is exactly what I remember from my short use of GP Hex (Epistan) and felt like the Hex I remember from BSL Epi Smash.

Now I have 4x bottles of PRE 6a-Hex at 100mg, hope I get that same feeling again when I give it a shot here soon..

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While looking at the German pharma epistan,....I noticed they had two products with the name Tren on the label; Tren X and MegaTren ...Neither of which actually contain Tren. I’m not looking to run Tren,...but “homie don’t play that” wit da product name fuckery. **** that brand.

(And not sure why they call a product Epistan, so close to Epistane...And it’s hexadrone.)
Yeah German Pharma used to be on this board, they were all legit products TBH.. used to offer steady methyl PH products (M-Drol = 10mg DMZ, Epi 20 = Epistane 20mg, etc). Not confusing at all.

In the past 6-12 months they went away from methyl PH products, new M-Drol now = Max LMG and Epistan = Hexadrone.

But even more recently (perhaps legal changes coming to UK) they dropped even non methyl PH in favor of "Natty anabolics". They used to be rock steady quality, no frills, only in the past year it seems they rapidly evolved their products twice..

But yeah if you dont know GP history.. easy to look and say the confusion of product names now looks shady.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking at centurion labz war demonz....Low dose at 1 cap, would be 100mg hex with 8mg dmz,...

I’d get the hex results, would the dmz do anything at that dose? I don’t actually care about dmz....yet lol

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Yeah German Pharma used to be on this board, they were all legit products TBH.. used to offer steady methyl PH products (M-Drol = 10mg DMZ, Epi 20 = Epistane 20mg, etc). Not confusing at all.

In the past 6-12 months they went away from methyl PH products, new M-Drol now = Max LMG and Epistan = Hexadrone.

But even more recently (perhaps legal changes coming to UK) they dropped even non methyl PH in favor of "Natty anabolics". They used to be rock steady quality, no frills, only in the past year it seems they rapidly evolved their products twice..

But yeah if you dont know GP history.. easy to look and say the confusion of product names now looks shady.
Hexadrone is still on their supplies named Epistan. Hoping they don't change this too because I'm thinking to get some other.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking at centurion labz war demonz....Low dose at 1 cap, would be 100mg hex with 8mg dmz,...

I’d get the hex results, would the dmz do anything at that dose? I don’t actually care about dmz....yet lol
Yeah... the dmz in War Demonz is doing 95% of the work.

Stack it with their m17 Alpha if you really want to see what superhuman feels like.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hexadrone is still on their supplies named Epistan. Hoping they don't change this too.
Nope... Epistan (Hexadrone) It's still being sold their UK retailers, had to clear this on another thread.. go-to GP official UK site, all Natty products now.

If you can scoop their Hex from their other UK resellers while they have it, do it! Or get PRE Hex, also running low on stock.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I can,t link but looking now at their site Epistan ( 6-cloro-androst-4-ene-3-One-17b-ol) is still there. But I'm in Europe and don't know if US viewers are seeing the same.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah... the dmz in War Demonz is doing 95% of the work.

Stack it with their m17 Alpha if you really want to see what superhuman feels like.
As much as I do,...I’m looking to start minimal and work my way up...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As much as I do,...I’m looking to start minimal and work my way up...
Well... War Demonz would be a great start.

The reason, though, why I am partial to stronger stacks is that’s what gives the sort of “magic pill” effect where one is really adding some size fast and the other is pulling water out from under the skin and overall you get a nice recomposition result. Those two seem to be fantastic for that.

I just wouldn’t suggest doing them together at the full dosages right off the bat. Solo yes, full dose. Stacked, no. 2/3 dose.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Nope... Epistan (Hexadrone) It's still being sold their UK retailers, had to clear this on another thread.. go-to GP official UK site, all Natty products now.

If you can scoop their Hex from their other UK resellers while they have it, do it! Or get PRE Hex, also running low on stock.
You was right, sorry. Never bought from their own site, but from their almost exclusive retailer.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What do we mean by Natty products? New term to me. I'm guessing week PH.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do we mean by Natty products? New term to me. I'm guessing week PH.
Yeah like epicatechin and laxogenin stuff, naturally occurring steroid like compounds.. fairly weak sauce. I was super happy when GP put out the updated non methyl PH like Max-LMG and Hexadrone, etc...

Too bad seems they are out of the game.

Last edited:

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
... M-Drol was Max-LMG, but their new M-Drol XT is "natty". I think it got something to do with upcoming changes in UK regulations, so they are getting rid of "hardcore" prohormones.
The U.K. regulations are changing on prohormones? Can you cite anything online mentioning this? First I have heard of it. Maybe @Whiskey can shed light on this as he lives there I believe?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The U.K. regulations are changing on prohormones? Can you cite anything online mentioning this? First I have heard of it. Maybe @Whiskey can shed light on this as he lives there I believe?
Good thought. I'd certainly like to know.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes, I heard about that on a UK forum, I can pm a link if you want.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure I would run any less than 200 mgs per day.
Sure 150-200mg is the very sweet spot solo. But how much in a stack? At the moment my dose is 140mg solo but next monday I'll add Trenavar and after 2 weeks I'll add M-sten too.
I'm thinking to have 210mg Hex in stack but not sure if mantain 140mg

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sure 150-200mg is the very sweet spot solo. But how much in a stack? At the moment my dose is 140mg solo but next monday I'll add Trenavar and after 2 weeks I'll add M-sten too.
I'm thinking to have 210mg Hex in stack but not sure if mantain 140mg
I'm stacking with EPI at 105mg and I'm getting good results.

You know it's working because after the first few days it kicks in and you start getting hot flushes. Well I did anyway, and apparently a side.

airn890

Awards
Everyone is trying out hexadrone when I’m just trying to get some legit Hdrol! Tried and true

airn890

Awards
Yea but OL seems to be garbage and I’ve posted in threads about brawn and I don’t think there’s a consensus that it’s legit

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yea but OL seems to be garbage and I’ve posted in threads about brawn and I don’t think there’s a consensus that it’s legit
They have HALODROL by Fusion Supplements? 5 star review. Preditor Nutrition are pretty good normally?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They have HALODROL by Fusion Supplements? 5 star review. Preditor Nutrition are pretty good normally?
Fusions stuff is gtg, can be pricy though although the H-DROL isn't too bad.