Hemavo2?? Any word on it

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saw that Iforce is coming out with a new pre-workout, was wondering if anyone has any insight on Hemavo2 and what the release date or the flavors might be? Any reps pls respond!!!!!!

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried hv and I love it, wanted to see if anyone had an idea of when it will be out, always nice to try new items

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Exact same amount of Agmatine per serving, more Nitrates, more Citrulline, and I personally don't care about Betaine or Nootropics in a pump product. I also think your definition of a full Creatine dose may differ from mine.

Last edited:
paula

paula

Awards
I love their new improve ingredients, basically you cant say anyyhing bad if you havent try it yet. Hv and hemavol are the two king of pump, no underdosed between two.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The formula is legit. Doubt I'll ever use it though. It would be nice on a stim break but who takes those??? ;) Maybe at the right price. I like my HV because my pres usually have the focus aspect I want and just need the additional pump.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cant understand why everyone is frothing over this new hemov2, it looks mediocre to me compared to others available atm.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same amount of Agmatine? 1g compared to 500mg. Are we looking at the same formula here? I have a feeling we're not...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant understand why everyone is frothing over this new hemov2, it looks mediocre to me compared to others available atm.
compared to which ones? Remember some of them are two scoops to reach those numbers. I am by no means frothing at it but I really only think HV beats it.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
compared to which ones? Remember some of them are two scoops to reach those numbers. I am by no means frothing at it but I really only think HV beats it.
High volume, Megatron and conqu3r demigod stim free to name a few.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
High volume, Megatron and conqu3r demigod stim free to name a few.
megatron doesn't beat it. No nitrates, citrulline Malate, smaller doses. Same thing with conquer. I'm not taking non stim pre. I'm focusing on pump. They have some other goodies in there but head to head on the pump I think HV then this.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
megatron doesn't beat it. No nitrates, citrulline Malate, smaller doses. Same thing with conquer. I'm not taking non stim pre. I'm focusing on pump. They have some other goodies in there but head to head on the pump I think HV then this.
Did they end up taking out nitrates from megatron???? Da fuq

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did they end up taking out nitrates from megatron???? Da fuq
I don't think they want to license them or RK won't license them (not positive) that's why they removed them from fierce domination after it was released.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Same amount of Agmatine? 1g compared to 500mg. Are we looking at the same formula here? I have a feeling we're not...
L-Citrulline (4,000 mg), Arginine Nitrate (NO3-T™) (2,000 mg), Agmatine Sulfate (1,000 mg)

are you blind or just illiterate? Don't waste my time, I know you're an iForce rep

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't think they want to license them or RK won't license them (not positive) that's why they removed them from fierce domination after it was released.
Well when i saw the label it had nitrates, without them its very mediocre...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
L-Citrulline (4,000 mg), Arginine Nitrate (NO3-T™) (2,000 mg), Agmatine Sulfate (1,000 mg)

are you blind or just illiterate? Don't waste my time, I know you're an iForce rep
Jeeze, who farted in your cereal this morning? So touchy, much anger.

Brb 18g vs 25g in a tub. Yup, same amount.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Giant Sports Giant Pump gave me way better better pumps than hemavol, and it didnt make me sweat like hemavol, I stacked it with condense and it was even better than Noxygen.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Jeeze, who farted in your cereal this morning? So touchy, much anger.

Brb 18g vs 25g in a tub. Yup, same amount.
Normally I don't respond like that but your arrogance TWICE was unnecessary, especially since I clarified and said PER SERVING. Now you are going to talk about the entire tub? Thanks for the 1g of Creatine HCL, I appreciate the full dose(for a small child). I'm not even a HV diehard.....but I'm sorry, as a pump product, this loses to HV......period.

Last edited:

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it comes out at a good intro price, tastes good, and is effective, does it matter? I was just inquiring about when the release may be, would like to guive it a try, to see how I respond to it.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Whats the science behind creatine for acute pump effects out of curiosity?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you. :)

I actually quite like the Hemavo2 profile, especially compared to the last one.

Vaughn is right, there is more agmatine in Hemavo2, however:

High Volume has 2,000mg L-Citrulline per scoop.
Hemavo2 has 2,000mg L-Citrulline per scoop.

High Volume has 36 scoops per container versus the 25 in Hemavo2.

This is 72,000mg (72g) total per container in High Volume vs 50,000mg (50g) in Hemavo2 (almost 50% more).

High Volume has 1,000mg arginine nitrate per scoop.
Hemavo2 has 1,000mg creatine nitrate per scoop.

This is a total of 36,000mg (36g arginine nitrate) in High Volume vs 25,000mg (25g creatine nitrate) in Hemavo2 (almost 50% more).

Total per container is used as a fair comparison because you can't compare scoops/servings unless there are the same number of servings per tub.

If you used 1.5 scoops High Volume you would have 27 servings (2 more than Hemavo2) and this would yield 750mg agmatine, 1.5g arginine nitrate and 3g L-Citrulline per serving (75% dose of agmatine comparably, 150% dose of arginine nitrate vs creatine nitrate and 150% dose of L-Citrulline).

So I would agree with what has been said in the thread. If you want the best pump and are looking for these ingredients specifically, I would still opt for High Volume. :)

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
y'all forgot the 2g of HydroMAX in hemavo2 vs <2g of HydroMAX

while, those are the ingredients shared, if we look at the entire formula as a whole you're still missing

2.5g of betaine + DMAE + Choline vs taurine, amento, Rutaecarpine...

while everyone was high on amento, no seems to want to answer NOHYPEs comments on amento.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Liked the original. Clueless as to why they would try to improve an already great product. Hopefully they keep making OG. New formula doesn't wow me
both will be sold at the same time.

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
If it comes out at a good intro price, tastes good, and is effective, does it matter? I was just inquiring about when the release may be, would like to guive it a try, to see how I respond to it.
Who cares about taste? Effectiveness is all I care about. I took to chugging down unflavored bulk ingredients for my pwo because I wanted what worked best for me in the doses I require. Never been a PWO consumer of brand names. But OG hemavol was awesome

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
y'all forgot the 2g of HydroMAX in hemavo2 vs <2g of HydroMAX

while, those are the ingredients shared, if we look at the entire formula as a whole you're still missing

2.5g of betaine + DMAE + Choline vs taurine, amento, Rutaecarpine...

while everyone was high on amento, no seems to want to answer NOHYPEs comments on amento.
Let's not let this get nasty. I don't usually post product comparisons but as Vaughn compared agmatine I thought we should look at the other ingredients he left out. I even said I liked the profile.

I was sticking to the pump based ingredients as that is specifically what carmaf commented on. :)

Cyrus has already replied regarding amentoflavone. He posted it on BB.com yesterday.

Let's not forget that we pay a premium to licence nitrates through Thermolife legitimately.

In terms of pump (fair product focus as you call it the 'King of Pumps') I still stick to what I said originally, High Volume comes out on top.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Let's not let this get nasty. I don't usually post product comparisons but as Vaughn compared agmatine I thought we should look at the other ingredients he left out. I even said I liked the profile. I was sticking to the pump based ingredients as that is specifically what carmaf commented on. :) Cyrus has already replied regarding amentoflavone. He posted it on BB.com yesterday. Let's not forget that we pay a premium to licence nitrates through Thermolife legitimately. In terms of pump (fair product focus as you call it the 'King of Pumps') I still stick to what I said originally, High Volume comes out on top.
Could you post the bb.com thread link, im interested.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely a huge leap forward compared to OG Hemavol...though, w/o having tried it first, wouldn't declare it King just yet...HV has set the bar pretty high, along with Noxygen and Giant Pump...

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do the iForce reps have an idea when it may drop, so the compassion can happen. I like the profile of it just would like to know a release date

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol wat? higher dosed agmatine, full dosed Betaine, legit nootropics, 7 more servings per tub, full creatine doses, and more... Brb disappointed.
That's what I was thinking. It's like a cult for some people around here with certain brands. Unreal.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you. :) I actually quite like the Hemavo2 profile, especially compared to the last one. Vaughn is right, there is more agmatine in Hemavo2, however: High Volume has 2,000mg L-Citrulline per scoop. Hemavo2 has 2,000mg L-Citrulline per scoop. High Volume has 36 scoops per container versus the 25 in Hemavo2. This is 72,000mg (72g) total per container in High Volume vs 50,000mg (50g) in Hemavo2 (almost 50% more). High Volume has 1,000mg arginine nitrate per scoop. Hemavo2 has 1,000mg creatine nitrate per scoop. This is a total of 36,000mg (36g arginine nitrate) in High Volume vs 25,000mg (25g creatine nitrate) in Hemavo2 (almost 50% more). Total per container is used as a fair comparison because you can't compare scoops/servings unless there are the same number of servings per tub. If you used 1.5 scoops High Volume you would have 27 servings (2 more than Hemavo2) and this would yield 750mg agmatine, 1.5g arginine nitrate and 3g L-Citrulline per serving (75% dose of agmatine comparably, 150% dose of arginine nitrate vs creatine nitrate and 150% dose of L-Citrulline). So I would agree with what has been said in the thread. If you want the best pump and are looking for these ingredients specifically, I would still opt for High Volume. :)
them math skills though!! I'm pretty sure Vaughn also replied to a comment I left of Facebook, and although I do agree with him that this version of hemavol looks better than the original, I fail to see how it is superior to HV (aside from more servings per container but I believe price per serving is more important)

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cant knock it till we try it, have to wait to compare, looks good on paper, the real test is in human trial lol

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I like the profile! No cit mal, added noots, what's not to like? Oh, AND hydromax! Boom

But as previously stated high volume beats it out. I'll still use both for variety sake, I really like the idea of focus ingredients in pump supps.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Ben I understand you may be getting more Agmatine per tub, as I understood it when the iForce rep said it originally, but I said PER SERVING, and as a consumer, I only care about PER SERVING. When I buy a product, it doesn't matter if there are 100 servings or 1; as long as I know what I'm paying for, and get what I'm paying for, that's all I care about. I know HV only has 18 servings if you use 2 scoops(I've never needed more than 1.5 at BEST, usually 1), but that's what I agreed to pay for and that's what I got.

Also realistically, if you are taking a product as a pre-workout, you want as many ingredients as possible in the serving you take right then and there, PRE workout. No one thinks "oh well I'm only getting 1g of Creatine now, but if I take the entire tub, I will be getting more Creatine in the long run".

I also don't care about the nootropics in this formula at all bc 1.) No stim-free pre, nootropics or not, will EVER beat a stimmed pre for focus, energy etc. and 2.) The nootropics and all the other additions if anything will make it harder to stack with stimmed pres than just a pure pump product like HV or the old Hemavol.

This has nothing to do with High Volume being better than Hemavol2(which it most certainly is). This has to do with the fact that I was really hyped up and looking forward to see what iForce were going to do with Hemavol2, and when they released this, it was a HUGE disappointment.

I normally don't like to be critical on the internet, but Hemavol isn't the king of pump products anymore. You guys went back to the drawing board to get back on top and you came out with THIS? What a joke. You deserve the criticism.

The only way I see Hemavol2 being a decent product is if it were somehow DIRT cheap, but I doubt that will happen.

Like I said before, don't waste my time.

BULLS

Awards
Ben I understand you may be getting more Agmatine per tub, as I understood it when the iForce rep said it originally, but I said PER SERVING, and as a consumer, I only care about PER SERVING. When I buy a product, it doesn't matter if there are 100 servings or 1; as long as I know what I'm paying for, and get what I'm paying for, that's all I care about. I know HV only has 18 servings if you use 2 scoops(I've never needed more than 1.5 at BEST, usually 1), but that's what I agreed to pay for and that's what I got. Also realistically, if you are taking a product as a pre-workout, you want as many ingredients as possible in the serving you take right then and there, PRE workout. No one thinks "oh well I'm only getting 1g of Creatine now, but if I take the entire tub, I will be getting more Creatine in the long run". I also don't care about the nootropics in this formula at all bc 1.) No stim-free pre, nootropics or not, will EVER beat a stimmed pre for focus, energy etc. and 2.) The nootropics and all the other additions if anything will make it harder to stack with stimmed pres than just a pure pump product like HV or the old Hemavol. This has nothing to do with High Volume being better than Hemavol2(which it most certainly is). This has to do with the fact that I was really hyped up and looking forward to see what iForce were going to do with Hemavol2, and when they released this, it was a HUGE disappointment. I normally don't like to be critical on the internet, but Hemavol isn't the king of pump products anymore. You guys went back to the drawing board to get back on top and you came out with THIS? What a joke. You deserve the criticism. The only way I see Hemavol2 being a decent product is if it were somehow DIRT cheap, but I doubt that will happen. Like I said before, don't waste my time.
Sounds like you wasted your own time. Trying a product is usually the best way to know how it works. Formula looks great, looking fwd to this.

xhrr

Awards
So let's backtrack. Earlier you just said hemavo2 has 7 more doses than HV dose. True if your comparing HV at 2 scoops to one of your own products. But then you want to use the profile of HV at one scoop to plead your case that your own product has more agmatine. Either compare the products scoop for scoop or compare your product to 2 scoops of HV. But don't flip flop back and forth to make your product look superior.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I have no desire to try the hemavol but I'm such a pump guy ill prob end up buying it, i can't resist but as of right now

1. high volume
2. giant pump
3. noxygen

This is off the recommended dosage and how well it works for me.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off Hemavol og was and its still a top pick for pumps.

1out of 3 will mention Hemavol. Can't knock Hemavol. I'm sure v2 is good.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no desire to try the hemavol but I'm such a pump guy ill prob end up buying it, i can't resist but as of right now 1. high volume 2. giant pump 3. noxygen This is off the recommended dosage and how well it works for me.
you really trust giant to meet label claims? I guess if it works for you it works for you but I'd rather support other companies I can trust.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If we said High Volume was 1 scoop per serving, we could say it is 36 servings which would be the most number of servings for this category. But we know people who buy PES are hardcore, and want the maximum serving size of 2. Granted, now that the product has been out for some time many if you are finding 1-1.5 scoops superior to anything else used prior, and plenty for your workouts.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If we said High Volume was 1 scoop per serving, we could say it is 36 servings which would be the most number of servings for this category. But we know people who buy PES are hardcore, and want the maximum serving size of 2. Granted, now that the product has been out for some time many if you are finding 1-1.5 scoops superior to anything else used prior, and plenty for your workouts.
Two is where it's at tho lol

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
doesnt your label have 36scoops on the front of the label?? lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no desire to try the hemavol but I'm such a pump guy ill prob end up buying it, i can't resist but as of right now

1. high volume
2. giant pump
3. noxygen

This is off the recommended dosage and how well it works for me.
This is expected yet always nice to hear. :)

Which is your favourite HV flavour?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
doesnt your label have 36scoops on the front of the label?? lol
My tub of Hemavol says 32 servings on the front and "consume 1-2 servings" on the back.

Just saying.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My tub of Hemavol says 32 servings on the front and "consume 1-2 servings" on the back. Just saying.
You're hurting High Volumes feelings with that tub of Hemavol in its presence.