Happy Holidays From PALO ALTO LABS contest!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
sweeeeeeeeeeet contest.....

im going to make a tree out of aspire bottles later ... ill post up a pic :D

maybe i can even win the contest!!!!!!
you have too many bottles of aspires already ;)

But I really want to see what a PAL aspire tree looks like.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha nice Poop...:rofl: ...there seems to be a peverted theme here...lmao

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Going Along with the theme....

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i have bought more Aspire than anyone in here(more than 30 bottles) i should get a prize. i have a sugestion for that prize, lets say a weekend with jessica alba *drools*:D

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i have bought more Aspire than anyone in here(more than 30 bottles) i should get a prize. i have a sugestion for that prize, lets say a weekend with jessica alba *drools*:D
shes mine back off Z

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahaha,,...nice...good job poop
ribbed eh?..
... for her pleasure... cause if a condom is involved period it certainly aint for mine :sad:

damn waiting for BC to start working, damn it to hell......:rant:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Kind of disappointed no one really put any effort into this contest. I was looking forward to some good stuff.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Kind of disappointed no one really put any effort into this contest. I was looking forward to some good stuff.
haha... iwasnt expecting too much....busy times...ill leave it go til dec 24th, then decide who im gonna give some Aspire to.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
hey hey!

Those boxes and santa hats took me awhile to think up.

They werent easy to make either. I had to compromise to get those things made >:p

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i vote for mine of course:D id do alot more but sadly im broke and have no other PAL products nor the chance to try them in the past....

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i vote for mine of course:D id do alot more but sadly im broke and have no other PAL products nor the chance to try them in the past....
i hear you on the broke part.

Im one broke ass college student :(

I hope to make a few bucks in the upcoming few months however.

I just got hired today for a pharmacy technician. Pay aint great, but the learning experience while in college is simply wonderful.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
simply wonderful?.hahah...who says that...your awesome marshall

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
a friend order me 3 extra bottles of aspire 36 he wants to give them as gift also.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't make me break out the whips and chains in here. :nono:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha you just wanna score with jessica alba. Once your done with her you'll step aside ;)

:thumbsup:
Hey I want some of that action too....Zombie gets sloppy seconds :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
your 2nds, Zombies got 3rd....Cause ya'll know Jessica is mine!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
haha you've been loyal to that avatar since ive started in BN dude. That was like 7-8 months ago I believe. :lol:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm, I'll make sure to leave Zombie a roll of paper towels to clean up the mess first...:lol:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
hmmm, I'll make sure to leave Zombie a roll of paper towels to clean up the mess first...:lol:
hahaha ill just take her to the car wash and use the preasure hose ;) and motor cleaner

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Here's a picture for the PAL contest. I think you'll find this entry hard to beat :)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
She has such slammin boobies!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
if you guys look closer you might be able to see the zombie stains ;)
haha in that case it looks like she stepped on you. I can see the tiny sand grains on her feet :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've only got 2 leviathan reloaded and 1 reset ad to do something with currently. hard to dress up a tree much with just that

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Just to clear up Cellar and Poopy, I liked both of yours i was hoping for more from other members. Get a nice AM variety pack in here.

Last edited:
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya really... i know others have bottles and samples layin round. Bumpo for some creativity guys!!!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Well it seems like only three of us put something up here, I think we all deserve a bottle from PAL. I think i am going to change the phrase under my name to official AM Mooch.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hahaha..it was a weak effort, when im back around the computer a bit more tomorrow ill check out the thread again....a pick a winner or 2..

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hahaha..it was a weak effort, when im back around the computer a bit more tomorrow ill check out the thread again....a pick a winner or 2..
Are you slacking B? There is no way, not you? Did you guys have a good holiday? Gearing up for New Years eve?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Haha I hope I win :D

I did spend 15 minutes making those hats and boxes. It's the idea that counts :)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i got 4 more bottles today :) and im specting a order tomorrow :D but tomorrows order doesnt have aspire

Attachments

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i got 4 more bottles today :) and im specting a order tomorrow :D but tomorrows order doesnt have aspire
You sure? You look like you are running low.

Also, your DCP bottle is looking empty. :D

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
You sure? You look like you are running low.

Also, your DCP bottle is looking empty. :D
thats the bottle i have here at my office i have another open bat home the other one is more than 3/4 full. an thats not my work stach i have some more supps here somewere those are the things i havent cleared of my desk, i cant wait to get my bulk powders tomorrow and the capping kit. and thanks for remind me about this i got to make some notes on my log.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote