Happy Holidays From PALO ALTO LABS contest!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
given the competition, I should throw my 2 bottles of leviathan and 1 of reset on the tree and take a pic

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmmmm any wieners, eh er, winners yet???<--if you dont get this joke let me know and ill send out zombie to slap you

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm any wieners, eh er, winners yet???<--if you dont get this joke let me know and ill send out zombie to slap you
hey. zombies my b1tch not yours >:[

:nono:

although he sure is passed around a lot.

:lol:

*cough cough jjohn*

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
zombie a *****??? noooooooo i dunno bout that, i just know hes got a strong pimp hand and aint afraid to exercise it a lil bit.... gotta be ready fo when dem hos get outta line

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
zombie a *****??? noooooooo i dunno bout that, i just know hes got a strong pimp hand and aint afraid to exercise it a lil bit.... gotta be ready fo when dem hos get outta line
zombie a pimp? thats a new one :lol:

JK Z man :)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Wow this thread is great. We got cellar slappin' B!thches and jokes about wangs. I think we are all winners now. Speaking of winners.....

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hey guys xmas holidays and new years...im not on much lately...

Ill pick a winner or 2 this week....!!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Happy New Years Dude

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Hey John123131,
Do you know when Nutraplanet will be getting more Reset AD. I have been wanting to run a bottle of that for a while now, but it seems to be out of stock. I know this isn't the best place to post the question, but i figure you will be checking this thread anyways, Thanks

Last edited:
john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hey John123131,
Do you know when Nutraplanet will be getting more Reset AD. I have been wanting to run a bottle of that for a while now, but it seems to be out of stock. I know this isn't the best place to post the question, but i figure you will be checking this thread anyways, Thanks
reset is backordered bro, not sure an exact date yet, but i feel for ya, i dont have any either.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
POOPYPANTS You won a bottle of Aspire 36...

pm me your addy when you get a chance.