Good "Clean" Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
My shoulder gets iffy with flat and incline bench, but for some reason, I'm fine with the hang cleans. I do an overhead press with each rep too for optimum beefcakery.
Your form could be off. Same thing happens to my workout partner. He trys to overcompensate.

CC10

Awards
Just golfed 9 holes...i still suck but it's fun....resting up a bit gonna down some coffee and then SFW

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
You Dems ever get Intense Heartburn, where even taking a sip of water just kills?........:damnit:

Wonder if it's from the Vikes.......maybe I should tone it down........I've barely been able to eat or drink anything all day cuz it hurts soo bad......Popping Zantac to no avail so far :(

Getting an MRI on the ole shoulder next week........prolly mix in another cortisone shot, too :)

I wish I could do shoulder presses and bench presses.......you dems are making me jealous with all of your SFW talk.........:sad3:

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You Dems ever get Intense Heartburn, where even taking a sip of water just kills?........:damnit:

Wonder if it's from the Vikes.......maybe I should tone it down........I've barely been able to eat or drink anything all day cuz it hurts soo bad......Popping Zantac to no avail so far :(

Getting an MRI on the ole shoulder next week........prolly mix in another cortisone shot, too :)

I wish I could do shoulder presses and bench presses.......you dems are making me jealous with all of your SFW talk.........:sad3:
Hey you rat bastard:lol:

Left me hangin last night:damnit:

Had to bang sum Snake w/out you....hulk hogan lookin mofo:sgrin:

YEAHHHH BROTHA!!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prilosec for about 3 weeks... If it doesn't get better you need to see a doc.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just lubed my tatts.
Snorted sum bronk & caffeine.
Put on my #8 Kobe jersey in honor of my dem J-Dub:sgrin:
Dropped a righteous deuce.
Heading out to SFW.

NO love from brotha Al:sad3:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doc told me 2 weeks after rxing me 40mg but figured most ppl do the otc 20mg so threw out the 3 week. Figure.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm a 34 year old police officer who was married/divorced and in the Army... I have plenty of stories but I wouldn't want to come in and just wreck a thread.
Come on!! Just one pleeze! If you were in the army, I know you got some stories!! You wouldn't wreck the thread. That's what the thread is all about!

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
Ok guys. i'm at my girlfriend's house right now and she is begging me to get in bed with her... oh my... i wonder if i'll come out alive

:hitit:

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
I had some crazy heartburn a couple weekends ago. Of course it was after a big bender, partying and sh1t.

It was like 3am, I woke up for a minute and it was like I verped in my mouth or something. I actually had to swallow some of it that was stuck in my throat.

Hurt like hell, nasty, then went back to sleep.

GICH!

JayTren3000

JayTren3000

Banned
Awards
My heartburn is Skoal related. Sometimes during AP i'll just swallow that **** instead of using the spit cup. We both dip so its not a turn off to her. She uses those lil bandit pouches though.

Picked up some Bacardi 151/Coke zero last night and a bottle of Pinot grigio for her. Neither one of us drank though. Stayed up making baby shower invitation cards instead. (for her sis) Yeah my mancard needs to be revoked. But i figured id get some AP when we were done...but her bitch sister called and chewed her ear off til it was time for bed. Xhamster never lets me down though.

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established

Damn broski, you need to chill out with all the pill-popping!

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
But i figured id get some AP when we were done...but her bitch sister called and chewed her ear off til it was time for bed. Xhamster never lets me down though.
:angryfire: Damn, bitches aint **** but hoes and tricks!

JayTren3000

JayTren3000

Banned
Awards
Does this site frown upon members telling reps that "their products do nothing"?

Like...can you speak your mind and call reps on BS or does everyone suck them off here?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course you can but you better to be able to back it up because you will be challenged by someone.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My heartburn is Skoal related. Sometimes during AP i'll just swallow that **** instead of using the spit cup. We both dip so its not a turn off to her. She uses those lil bandit pouches though.

Picked up some Bacardi 151/Coke zero last night and a bottle of Pinot grigio for her. Neither one of us drank though. Stayed up making baby shower invitation cards instead. (for her sis) Yeah my mancard needs to be revoked. But i figured id get some AP when we were done...but her bitch sister called and chewed her ear off til it was time for bed. Xhamster never lets me down though.
Your woman dips!!! :bigeyes: I can't imagine being with a broad that dips. That would be kind of a turn off for me. I just can't imagine swapping dipspit with a chick during AP. That'd weird me out a little bit. Does she like keep a spit cup around and sh1t?

BTW Jay, are you still taking tren? I'm getting closed to the end of my vials of tren & test. I still have enough syno for another 10g of test and I'm thinking I may cook up another 2-4 g of tren. I'm just loving the gains so much that I can't bare the idea of cumming off.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Alright JayV.......I know you know of sum supps that work for sleep......Just want one........not sum huge "sleep stack"

I haven't slept more than about 4hrs. total in 3 days and I'm running on fumes.......Gonna try and blow outta work at lunch and take a nap or at least lie down for a while :)

JayTren3000

JayTren3000

Banned
Awards
Sup Roids. She had to quit smoking because of her IUD thing. We usually share the spit cup. If we're watching a movie or whatever, we'll pass the cup every so often to each other. LOL But shes clumsy as hell. I cant tell you how many times she knocks over a spit cup onto the rug. Try cleaning up 8 oz of dip spit from a white rug. I wanna get one of those heavy pottery Spitoons so it doesnt tip over.

I had to stop Tren. Im going active duty fairly soon and decided that it would be wise to come off. Just so i can normalize my sleep patterns again. Yeah its a bitch to come off because its such an awesome gear. I'll probably get back on in the fall once im situated and sh*t.

Al, try trazodone from airsealed. It really works. OTC would be Diphenhydramine, Doxylamine, Melatonin, 5-htp, Kava, Valerian, Phenibut (watch that one, it can get addictive) You could try one, then eventually stack a couple for better results. When i was heavilly trenned i had to practically OD on everything just to fall asleep. That part sucked.

Or just smoke some Heavy indica strains.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I take estrazolam everso often. I took four last night along with a cuppa relaxation tea (valarian, kave extract, and chamomille). I crashed around 12:30 and didn't move again until 6:30. Estrazolam is a mild benzo. When I take 4mg, it's about like taking a xany bar. :24:

That being said, I really don't have any tren sides, except for night sweats. I really just took the benzo for **** & giggles.

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Does this site frown upon members telling reps that "their products do nothing"?

Like...can you speak your mind and call reps on BS or does everyone suck them off here?
I just went into Anabolic Innovations thread and told them that "maniac" does nothing :damnit:

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
i second what jay suggested, Trazodone is what i'm taking right now.. my girlfriend went to her doctor and got it.

it really does good work. so far my average sleep has been between 8 and 9 1/2 hours every night

Or some Phenibut!!

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When I first moved to San Diego, I was at a party in Ocean Beach...ALLL fuct up. Dude I'm hanging with calls the girl he was banging to pick us up and drive us home. All I know about this girl is that she gives him her Trazadone 'script.

To this day I still call her Trazadone or "Traz" (not to her face) even though I know her name is Meghan. They're totally dating now and I don't think she realizes we have this nickname for her.

Nice rack though.

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Jay's gf was pissed after he passed out and she found this on his computer screen...

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SFW was a killer today. I need to up the cissus. My right 'bow is killin' the sh1t outta me. I had to stop working tris after 5 sets and 315 felt like 5 bills on BP. I couldn't lock out all the way w/out some intense ass pain. Getting old blows balls.

Phenibut will give you a good 10 hours of sleep with no problem. But, it can get addictive after only a few days. Traz is sposed to be the shizzle. Believe me, you can order anything without a Dr script these days.

JayTren3000

JayTren3000

Banned
Awards
I just went into Anabolic Innovations thread and told them that "maniac" does nothing
Does Applied Nutraqueeficals rep here?

You should go in there and tell everyone that the ONE does nothing.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, you would really show them.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
While we are in an "outing" supplement mood.....

Shock Therapy by UNIVERSAL is garbage:phone:

Doogs,

Good call on Maniac also:sgrin:

GICH!!!

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn Dub,

Mets down 1-0 in the first:sad3:
Every goddamn day with this ****! :damnit:

Wife is off today, says she's picking me up, with frisbee in hand. Gotta spend some time outdoors tonight, been cooped up in this office all day.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Every goddamn day with this ****! :damnit:

Wife is off today, says she's picking me up, with frisbee in hand. Gotta spend some time outdoors tonight, been cooped up in this office all day.
LOOK UP^:yumyum::yumyum:

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sweet jesus....erin andrews is the stuff dreams are made of

seriously, how much pro-athlete d1ck do you think she gets? I've always had a theory that Rachel Nichols is double-fisting jock c0ck in hotel rooms all over the U.S.

JayTren3000

JayTren3000

Banned
Awards
she reminds me of that chick Joe from the facts of life

z.hubpages.com/u/18167_f260.jpg

Adam23294

Adam23294

Banned
Awards
seriously, how much pro-athlete d1ck do you think she gets? I've always had a theory that Rachel Nichols is double-fisting jock c0ck in hotel rooms all over the U.S.
You know she's going skiing at every opportunity.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sweet jesus....erin andrews is the stuff dreams are made of

Yeah Rachel appears to be a "durty" minx:sgrin:

She likes it "greek.":moon:

dayday87

Banned
Awards
Whats going on my brothas from anotha motha? And the one does NOTHING.. Thats why when it was released it had a big hype bandwagon and everyone talked about it for about a week.. Now what do you hear about it....? NOTHING lols

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
And the one does NOTHING.. Thats why when it was released it had a big hype bandwagon and everyone talked about it for about a week.. Now what do you hear about it....? NOTHING lols

:liar:

I liked The One....:head:

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
Al likes the one, I like fat chicks, Jay abuses Tren, Roids almost over dosed on Cissus, Will is crying over the Mets, Doogsy ran 3 cycles of The One and still no gains, Who am i missing here?

and for the sake of Tradition

GICH

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
Just got done working out with my sandbag. BEEFCAKE!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sup k.... kn.... I'm wiped out. I slept 6 hours last night, but SFW kilt my ass today. The elbow pain effed my wo. I've been eating 5 meals per day, but still lost weight. I was down to 248 at the gym. At this rate, I'm gonna be a not big on gears! It seems that everytime I increase my calories, I just end up spending more time in the john and lose weight. Must be my jeans. I've always had a hard time putting on weight.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to start SFW hard again........After the last cortizone shot and some rest from SFW, I think I'll be ready next week.......Shoulder's feeling better :)

Smashing a Togo's Turkey and Avocado right now:food:.........Pikked up a dime chip of Indy on the way back from Togos........:439:

Hopefully that'll get my ass to sleep tonight......:)

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Al likes the one, I like fat chicks, Jay abuses Tren, Roids almost over dosed on Cissus, Will is crying over the Mets, Doogsy ran 3 cycles of The One and still no gains, Who am i missing here?
:sad3:

Status
Not open for further replies.