Good "Clean" Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
So? I don't see anything wrong with that comment. The truth hurts sometimes.

It's like a huge wave of estrogen and soy milk was thrown on top of that place. It's pretty sad.

Adam23294

Adam23294

Banned
Awards
That's what happens when you get a bunch of females in the same place at the same time. They all start their period together and stuff.

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
:lol: word

Where the hell is Roids and Sane today?

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"Check it in a day or two, then you'll see the actual charge. They do that sometimes with debit cards."

May be the case.Been using a debit card for years.Never happened before.

Attachments

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
What up JayV????

Nice to have another Not Big with us :laugh:

JayTren3000

JayTren3000

Banned
Awards
HAHAHAHAHA.........YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now model Sane's hat for us again. Dance, monkey, dance!
Sane gets my ****in hat when i get my lobster dinner and get to meet his sister, as he promised.

Anyway, figured id join here since humor was banned at bn.
So whos here at AM? everyone?

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sup guzzlers!!! I been gig hunting, pinning gears, and SFW all day. :werd: on BN! I checked it out and it's just one big ass mod suckfest! :Lmao:

Finally Jay gtf outta there! Jay, what's tren3000 mean? Is that how much tren yur pinning now?

Willp! Thanks for the wonderful gift when you win the lottery. Anyway you could get me two si I can have a 3some with one who takes it in the backdoor?

:smileysex5:

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sane gets my ****in hat when i get my lobster dinner and get to meet his sister, as he promised.

Anyway, figured id join here since humor was banned at **.
So whos here at AM? everyone?
We don't refer to "the old site" by name anymore. We did a few times early on, but then the Debbie Downers of the world followed us here to break our balls. Pretending it never existed is the move.

EVERYONE from the CT is on here. Joe is "Radioactive" but he can't access the site from work. The only folks we're really missing are typeRob and Goodskie. Other than that, we're all set.....me, roids, will, doogs, al, sane, h8duke, texaswolf, grossman, etc etc etc.

:welcome:

JayTren3000

JayTren3000

Banned
Awards
word. Looks like the whole gang is here. Have any AM noobs joined the CT ranks?

BTW, Is it heavilly moderated or chill?

Roids, yes, im pinning 3 grams of tren/wk.

I dont sleep and sfw 17 hrs a day.

No, it Means nothing, couldnt think of anything else i guess.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
word. Looks like the whole gang is here. Have any AM noobs joined the CT ranks?

BTW, Is it heavilly moderated or chill?
There's a couple AM noobs that have come over to the CT. I forget the names, but there was a dude who showed some promise a couple pages back. Some solid AP stories. I think he banged a handicap girl who was a squirter.

As for the moderation, it's not super-strict, but you've still gotta watch yourself. They edit the curses out for you, but will still bust balls over racism, flaming, etc.

So far though.....so good. :sgrin:

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's a couple AM noobs that have come over to the CT. I forget the names, but there was a dude who showed some promise a couple pages back. Some solid AP stories. I think he banged a handicap girl who was a squirter.

As for the moderation, it's not super-strict, but you've still gotta watch yourself. They edit the curses out for you, but will still bust balls over racism, flaming, etc.

Don't forget k-gro will get you jayhawXED:sgrin:

GICH!

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i been around here just chillin, posted on some old sites back in the day but got axed for not takin s*it.

i havent banged a chick with palsy, but i did bump this one broad who was paralyzed and would piss everytime she orgasmed...true story
THIS guy from AM is awesome. Wetdog comes in here a bit too, solid dude.

JayTren3000

JayTren3000

Banned
Awards
LMAO theres a DayDay in every town i guess.

Well, should be a smooth transition then.

GYCH!!

I think he banged a handicap girl who was a squirter.

JayTren3000

JayTren3000

Banned
Awards
I WAS for the longest time going to Carolina Fitness....Yeah the dump over there off of Main st in carrboro.

They banned me because i "borrowed" a BF monitor and tanned without permission.

So i bought a bench and for the rest of the crap, i take a 15 minute drive down 15-501 over to Pittsboro after hours to Snap fitness. They dont have much....But it gets me by.

I know where you go. Thats the joint right next to the Bowling alley and tanning salon. Looks decent but i wanted a 24/7 gym.

I may join peak or o2 once this membership expires. That drive down 15-501 at night is ****ty, with all the deer running around.

Where do you SFW at?

I'm at Peak Fitness off 54.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I WAS for the longest time going to Carolina Fitness....Yeah the dump over there off of Main st in carrboro.

They banned me because i "borrowed" a BF monitor and tanned without permission.

So i bought a bench and for the rest of the crap, i take a 15 minute drive down 15-501 over to Pittsboro after hours to Snap fitness. They dont have much....But it gets me by.

I know where you go. Thats the joint right next to the Bowling alley and tanning salon. Looks decent but i wanted a 24/7 gym.

I may join peak or o2 once this membership expires. That drive down 15-501 at night is ****ty, with all the deer running around.
I feel you about the deer! They are some HAZARDOUS mofo's:damnit:

The Peak on 54 is the nicest of the 3,Actually,the one off Elliott Rd.closed about 2 weeks ago.That's where I was going.The one off 15-501 in Durham is "getto" and unorganized as hell.Dems don't put weights back even close to where they belong.Dumbbells every eff'n where! HATE that BS!

THe 54 location is pretty tight.I believe they're changing the name though.Peak has financial issues,and have shut more than one location down recently.

We may have to hook up sometime.

I've ran 5 cycles of original SD since '05,and have enough for a few more cycles.Also have 2 bottles of phrea-vol an one bottle of ALRI E-max.

I'm thinking of crossing over to the "dark side" and need someone I can trust and knows his sh1t.Probably in the fall :sgrin:

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established

That's why I was going to the one off Elliott.They were open 24 hrs.

About a month prior to shutting down for good,they went back to regular hours.

I frequently would SFW at 2 or 3am.

Definitely prefer 24/7.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've ran 5 cycles of original SD since '05
...and you're only 210? C'mon you notbig!

Just effin...how'd you like the SD? I ran an M-Drol cycle a coupla years back, had awesome strength gains, minimal sides, no shutdown. Gonna run it again, just gotta pick up some Cycle Support first. Any advices? Been BS'ing with Dr. D and considering a pulse.....idk.

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Whats up Jay? Good to see you finally joined us!

Im officially turning to the darkside - my "drive/rpm" is being ordered tomorrow - cant wait:sgrin:

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Im officially turning to the darkside - my "drive/rpm" is being ordered tomorrow - cant wait:sgrin:

Anyone ever try Stoked?........I ordered some yesterday with some Dialene 4x/Showtime.

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever try Stoked?........I ordered some yesterday with some Dialene 4x/Showtime.
Isnt that mainly used as part of a PCT stack?

Just bought some Manic by Anabolic Innovations yesterday will give it a shot tomorrow before chest + tris

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
...and you're only 210? C'mon you notbig!

Just effin...how'd you like the SD? I ran an M-Drol cycle a coupla years back, had awesome strength gains, minimal sides, no shutdown. Gonna run it again, just gotta pick up some Cycle Support first. Any advices? Been BS'ing with Dr. D and considering a pulse.....idk.
I started at 155 DEM-niss:lol:

Actually haven't ran a cycle in over a year+.
I shut down so bad last time..Kinda hesitant these days.
It took FOREVER to get my test levels normal.
You forget.I'm an "old head." Natural test is NOT your friend at my age:damnit:

Time to pin!

the OBVIOUS advice: MAKE SURE PCT IS IN CHECK.Eat BIG before and AFTER!!!.I made that mistake the first go round.After eating like a ****ing horse,I cut back during PCT and lost alot of gains.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just ate a fat chicken titty,LARGE sweet tata,organic cole slaw and sum yogurt.

The "not big" diet.:sgrin:

Watchin the Braves & cubbies on ES-PIN.Braves losing 4-2 in the 7th:damnit:

Bronk-Aid and caffeine to follow.

SFW at 10pm:sgrin:

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Al,

Bangin sum Snake before SFW:head:

What say you, my dem?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW4LQN1Bx1Q"]YouTube - Slow & Easy - Whitesnake[/ame]

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
I missed a lot today. Good to see our tren abuser found his way over.

CC10

Awards
watching mr perfect dvd....eating tuna....district manager is a ****

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahahaha.....YES! ......hitting for the CT cycle today

:djparty:

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Alan and his worthless supplements. :lmao:

I have a couple bottles of the original SD. I don't really want it anymore.

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I can't get rid of it. I want to get rid of it. I tried selling it before.

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
This is for Al, i ordered a bottle of "STOKED" and used it as a stand Alone..

and this is my review, "IT SUCKS BIG ASS MONKEY BALLS!!!"

It is the exact same thing as a decent PCT... all they did (to increase sales) was change the name and give out thousands of reviews saying how awesome it is... it is only a stupid PCT, nothing more...

0 out of 10 = Epic Fail

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Stack it with some tribulus and DHEA. You'll get megajacked!!!!

:rolleyes:

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
And this is for my old Colombian Tren Abuser

I'll be at my mother's house on the 25th of July (my birthday is the 13th) and my mother is buying some supreme lobster from some fancy restaurant... its gonna be awesome.. and my sister will be naked and tied to the bed in the back room.. You can visit her after dinner.. call it dessert if you will :)

Don't forget to bring the hat :)

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
Other that all that, i just got home from my girlfriend's place (Sea World) and i went home and ate an amazing bowl of Cheerios.. However, i didn't leave enough Milk for my dad when he wants something to eat, so he'll likely yell at me or sum10..

Besides that, i'm just working on the Technique on how to checkmate a Lone King with a Bishop, Knight and King... not very easy at all!

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Does your gf ever bite you by accident when you feed her fish?

Status
Not open for further replies.