Gonzo 8 Week Prohormone And Insulin Cycle

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
This thread is great. Seriously pirate go get some bloodwork done. you can set up appts online and go to random clinic's all over the country (if your in the US that is). Shoving junk up your butt and slamming methylated compounds is going to do some damage. Whether its permanent or not? who knows. The time it takes to get back to normal may be very long if you think paravol and 6ox will cover you. I bet your LDL is sub 10 right now.

If you are as hard core as you say (and believe me - know one is questioning that - your obviously a crazy f**k) you'll also do what is neccesary after your cycle to keep your gains, get your blood panel in normal ranges, and keep the gyno in check. I bet if you posted the results of your blood work everyone who has flaming you will be more than happy to help out.

Funny sh*t though....

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
In all seriousness, 115lb DB rows aren't that impressive.. especially considering your "Pirate of Retard Bay" cycle. It's pretty irresponsible to post up such reckless use.... otherwise I wouldn't comment with the personal attack, my apologies.

I had to side with the Snuggle Club homies...
Ubi...is that a Brittany Spaniel tattooed on your back?

or is it Falcore, the Luck Dragon from the Neverending Story I and II

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I finally got a chance read all of this...and mullet you are still my hero....

Please continue.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
If you could construct a sentence using proper punctuation and grammar, so I could figure out what you are saying, it's possible I would be mad.
I think these links will help him:

Punctuation - Use of a Period
(this one is important!!!)

When to Make a New Paragraph

Punctuation - Use of a Comma
(advanced stuff, master the periods and paragraphs first!)

Pirate, you clearly have some deep insights into the art and science of bodybuilding, but your ideas are getting lost due to ineffective communication. Master the techniques above and then we'll be able to understand your wisdom.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
There IS a difference between know and no. In case you didn't KNOW that. No?

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
:burger:
this hamburger reminds me of naysayers and clowns who have nothing better to do than to point fingers and bash and name call. (mulletsoilder) as you can see the burger is made of two distinct items. the beef and the bun. the bun is the weak of the two (mulletsoilder) the beef is well ME. Basically the bun is nothing (mulletsoilder) without the meat (me) for example this thread is the meat (me) and the bun, (mullet soilder) well we can just do without it. its all sugar and worthless carbs anyways. Basically folks this is why famous people and pro bodybuilders dont even read online posts and chickenscratch media crap. Most of its bullmalarky and most people have nothing better to do than to talk trash about others, just top get the spotlight off of their obviously lackluster existance. Mullet soilder I dont know you personally but Iam sure, in fact I know that in real life you wouldent have the guts or balls to call me a roid monkey to me face. I bet you 500 boron tabs that youd kiss my ass in fear of an ass beating, like most of you online "soilders" do. tough guy on the puter and name caller online dont mean jack in the real world on the streets in someones face. by the way theres not enough room here for wanna be's and jack legs so why dont you and your negative friends go start a thread called " how to be gay and talk trash in 4 weeks!" that sounds more like something youd be into.
and by the way your girlfriends boobs I would hope arent attached to a 240 pound man, lol unless your girlfriend is a guy but at this point, who the hell knows what you are either. I think you might be a 16 yr old overweight girl with a temper and a jealous streak who used a picture of someone else.
No actually you just sound like a wimp who does everything his girl says lol. I hope your furious lol because Iam laughing like hell lol
I don't think that anyone would call you a roid monkey to your face or even behind your back just by seeing you. That should be the last of your concerns. I COULD, however, see someone saying "is that the REAL Uncle Fester?" And although that was a BEAUTIFUL metaphor you used with the hamburger (I believe we may have another Bill Shakespeare)...it more makes me think of the bond it looks like you have with the crew members at McDonalds. I really don't like to be a jerk to anyone but it's just difficult not to here. This is a ridiculous cycle. You're giving everyone who uses prohormones/steroids/igf/whatever a bad name. You're going to hurt yourself and it will be bad. You can call it hardcore all you want but that's lame. "let's hurt the insides or our bodies to a ridiculous extent so we can look good on the outside" (which by the way hasn't happened for you yet). You could say playing Russian roulette was hardcore too...Either way you could kill yourself. I could go on for days but I'm done...at least for now.

Pirate Grim

Awards
too far

this thread is out of control. Sorry mullet for bashing you and your girl. and as far as all the attention on spelling and grammer, what kind of nerds are yall, this is a muscle forum not my english class, who gives a crap. anyways lets focus on anabolics and related info. Iam not about to argue about whos better at writing a damn essay. anyways, sorry about bashing you to some extent but you had some of it coming.
uuuuuuuuuugggghhhhhhhhhhhhrrraarrrrrrrrrrrrrr! still doing 2 hours cardio a day

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:think: I have a smoking girl, so bash away.

But, I'm done here. Have fun brah

:D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
:think: I have a smoking girl, so bash away.

But, I'm done here. Have fun brah

:D

Way to dodge yet AGAIN! I am so sick and tired of you running from REAL fights! Goooooood!

:think:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry homie, I showed her your Facebook and said she doesn't do guys from N'Sync tribute bands.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Sorry homie, I showed her your Facebook and said she doesn't do guys from N'Sync tribute bands.
Is that why you dropped out of the band? For a girl! Pvssy. :hammer:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Is it the hair? Dammit...it's the hair isn't it...I know I should change the hair.

and btw, it's myspace, not facebook...hahaha

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it the hair? Dammit...it's the hair isn't it...I know I should change the hair.

and btw, it's myspace, not facebook...hahaha

Oh yeah, w/e. One of those things. And that's it, it was the hair. Not the same girl though.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, w/e. One of those things. And that's it, it was the hair. Not the same girl though.

Oh, well give you ex my number then...hahaha

I came up with a good comeback though...

"So you're girl doesn't like big strong guys huh?"

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
wow.
i dont know much, i come here to learn, and what i am learning is that guy is HARDCORE!!!!!!
i think thread like these are the reason that so many of us left bb.com and the other sites.
i try to read and approach things with an open mind, but this goes against everything that that i read.
wow
Since just about all the cool kids are in this thread, and it's about time for a shameless self-promotion :hammer:, come check out how a safe, effective, "hardcore" cycle should look.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/62907-log-sss-exploration.html

Pirate Grim

Awards

weighing 236 and hardening up fast. Now taking methyl ripped and very pleased.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Currently Iam now on my third week of coming off the prohormones and my progress has been exceptional. Iam taking FORMADROL AND TRIB extreme at the dose of 3 capsules per every 3 hours. thats about 12 to16 of each per day. I have ramped up the t3 (cytomel) to 50mcg per day in two doses and also have added ephedrine at 25mg 4 times a day for increased fat burning. Iam still doing 2 hours of cardio per day but only 5 days a week. Currently to avoid muscle loss from absense of prohormones Iam keeping as much volume in cells as possible using creatine (superpump 250 and no explode ) at 2 sevrings per day. Also, the king of all anabolic hormones, Insulin is now being used twice to three times per week at 10iu and now 12ius only after brutal training such as Chest, back or legs. Heres a glimpse into my training.
Friday hour on treadmill am
pump sets of light weight for shoulders back and arms
hour on treadmill pm
Saturday hour on treadmill am
pm CHEST WORKOUT (lower chest only)
Bench press 135 X10 225X7 275x1 295x1 225x7
Dumbell flys 70'sx9 80'sx8 90'x 8
post workout 10ius humulin R and test boosters, creatine before and aftrer, 150grams of carbs with shot and 150grams 2 and half hours later. (apple sauce, fruit and spaghetti)
Sunday hour on treadmill
Monday am 45min on treadmill
Monday pm Dumbell rows with 135's for 12 reps one set
barbell rows 245 for 10 seated hammer strength rows 225 (5 plates) for 9 reps seated cable row 225 for 7 reps. All sets are at ultra high intensity. followed by 60minutes on treadmill or course. post workout meal 10eggs 4 sl toast coffee
2 hours later humulin r 12ius with 150grams carbs (beans and applesauce, creatine gh wafers etc) 2 hours later 150grams more. then sleep.
All the supplements prohormones and steroids in the world wont get you to full pontential unless you put your heart into heavy brutal training. Its all mental. pre workout meal is usually yogurt and baked potato, plain with gh wafers and creatine. currently cells are staying volumized and fat is melting off with bodyweight carb loaded at a pleasing 242lbs.
Total daily calorie consumption around 4000 to 5000.
total fat intake per day,,, below 100
total hours spent in gym per week including cardio around 13
formadrol caps per day 12 trib caps per day 12
milk thistle liquid extract from herbpharm two droppers in water twice per day along with muria purma.
cytomel at 50mcg per day ephedrine at 25mg per day x 4
creatine 10 plus grams per day Insulin Humuilin 2 10 to 12ius twice, three times a week. I will continue this regimine for another week then drop the insulin and t3 for 4 weeks but continue gh wafers and drop cardio to hour a day since insulin is not there to protect muscle loss. ephedrine will stay for a week or two but then off. You always have to come off everything here and there to keep your body working at 100%
other factors. NO alcohol. NO junk food NO sugar sodas
Today Is tuesday and man my back is sore. I have rested all day eating rice and drinking creatine and will go to Golds to punish bis and tris and calves tonight. Best to ya!
Pirate.
with the verbosity of your posts I am surprised you get anytime to work out.
honestly you need to write a book on exercise and nutrition and at least make money with all those words.

Pirate Grim

Awards
carbed up

after a few days off weight training, and cardio at only an hour a day Iam weighing a loaded 242. Vanadyl sulfate helps alot, now taking 15 to 20mg with 150grams of carbs/ meal.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
after a few days off weight training, and cardio at only an hour a day Iam weighing a loaded 242. Vanadyl sulfate helps alot, now taking 15 to 20mg with 150grams of carbs/ meal.
Rep points for being a crazy mofo! :)

Strategic

Awards
Pirate, after all the juice, gh, insulin, and time youve wasted working out (not to mention the time youve spent here making a joke of yourself), you still look like sh1t. If my body looked like yours, id be embarassed to have any girl see me with my shirt off. Your photos could be used as the "before" pics in a liposuction ad showing how someone looked prior to getting the procedure!

Strategic

Awards

If "weighing a loaded 242" means being fat and bloated, I agree. Your are definitely one "loaded" tub of lard.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Pirate, after all the juice, gh, insulin, and time youve wasted working out (not to mention the time youve spent here making a joke of yourself), you still look like sh1t. If my body looked like yours, id be embarassed to have any girl see me with my shirt off. Your photos could be used as the "before" pics in a liposuction ad showing how someone looked prior to getting the procedure!
IMO, I don't feel it is nesassary to personally attack him. He is doing something that most people don't agree with, but you should respect the fact he is open about it and documenting it.

Pirate Grim

Awards
my feelings

Strat your words really hurt my feelings. My whole world is crumbling, personally I dont care what you think loser, because Iam a doer and your a talker. skit skat nobody.

Pirate Grim

Awards
hardcore training

Folks, nevermind pantywipes and snotnosed whiners, there will always be some of those in society hanging around watching others excell. their words reflect their character. Enough of politice, lets look at some hardcore training. heres my latest back workout after 3 weeks off hormones but using insulin and vanadyl sulfate , and creatine.

Sunday- Back
Seated upright hammer iso rows 90x10 180x10 225x12 to failure
Bent over DB rows 150lb db for 12 reps to failure
Barbell bentover rows 135x10 225x10 275 x7 to failure
Seated cable rows - whole stack (260) for 7

bodyweight still at 242 carb loaded. after reduction of cardio to one hour 4 times a week my strength has increased and Iam leaner, much leaner in 3 weeks. yes you can burn fat and build muscle at the same time but you have to be smart.

Monday- Biceps, light triceps
tricep machine 3 sets of 25reps
ez bar curl 45lb bar supersetted with rope pushdowns with 50lbs, this is done in superset fashion with hardly no rest for about 7 to 10 sets until weights are about 10lbs each, to failure.

You have to train HARD to get big. pumped my arms are 18inches. Iam still taking methyl ripped twice a day and have decided to do a one week cycle of haladrol then three more weeks off everything. LATER MUSCLEHEADS!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I didn't think it could get any better...

I was mistaken.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
have decided to do a one week cycle of haladrol
What the hell good is that going to do?? Haodrol needs to be run for a couple of weeks before anything even starts to happen.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
What the hell good is that going to do?? Haodrol needs to be run for a couple of weeks before anything even starts to happen.
Let him be, let him be.

I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

Pirate Grim

Awards
Iam from the depths

Iam from the shadows, your fears, your death.
I live on an old tyme pirate ship where we hang the weak high and the women leave their wimps to be ravaged by us.
just teasing no I live in the south where we dont take any sh*t and we would rather die than become a half of one of these modern pussy metro man who kiss their womans ass and forget what it means to be a man. Around here when these cityboys speak disrespectful, they all to often shut up when the see the steel. REBEL PIRATES to the end.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Iam from the shadows, your fears, your death.
I live on an old tyme pirate ship where we hang the weak high and the women leave their wimps to be ravaged by us.
just teasing no I live in the south where we dont take any sh*t and we would rather die than become a half of one of these modern pussy metro man who kiss their womans ass and forget what it means to be a man. Around here when these cityboys speak disrespectful, they all to often shut up when the see the steel. REBEL PIRATES to the end.

People run and hide behind guns too often...

Thats a real pussy...someone who can't end thier battles through words or even fists, but have to resort to taht kind of violence.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
subscribing...............please pirate, keep the pics coming.

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
Folks, nevermind pantywipes and snotnosed whiners, there will always be some of those in society hanging around watching others excell. their words reflect their character. Enough of politice, lets look at some hardcore training. heres my latest back workout after 3 weeks off hormones but using insulin and vanadyl sulfate , and creatine.

Sunday- Back
Seated upright hammer iso rows 90x10 180x10 225x12 to failure
Bent over DB rows 150lb db for 12 reps to failure
Barbell bentover rows 135x10 225x10 275 x7 to failure
Seated cable rows - whole stack (260) for 7

bodyweight still at 242 carb loaded. after reduction of cardio to one hour 4 times a week my strength has increased and Iam leaner, much leaner in 3 weeks. yes you can burn fat and build muscle at the same time but you have to be smart.

Monday- Biceps, light triceps
tricep machine 3 sets of 25reps
ez bar curl 45lb bar supersetted with rope pushdowns with 50lbs, this is done in superset fashion with hardly no rest for about 7 to 10 sets until weights are about 10lbs each, to failure.

You have to train HARD to get big. pumped my arms are 18inches. Iam still taking methyl ripped twice a day and have decided to do a one week cycle of haladrol then three more weeks off everything. LATER MUSCLEHEADS!
dude my 55 year old mother has more intense workouts

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually starting to get into this.

Pirate.. wax poetic more.. please.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
Pirate ROCK ON! brutha! why stop at a week of H50, stack it with 150 mgs anadrol and 100mgs of D-bol while your at it. Dude THAT would be hardcore!

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Pirate, I really dont mean any disrespect at all, but is this a joke? I mean, you are doing the opposite of every other bodybuilder on the planet and yet you claim that this is the best way to get big and ripped? Seriousely, I really dont mean any disrespect at all. I really like innovators, but I just dont see how this is innovative at all? Your pics dont look good either, maybe the finals will be better, but these beofores arent very good. I wouldnt bring attention to it if you werent so cocky about it, but really? Is this a joke? On a side not though, how do you like the vanadyl sulfate.... what differences have noticed form taking it?

Pirate Grim

Awards
Iam amazed

Iam amazed at the violence comment. There must be nothing but estrogen on this board. Iam just speechless at the level of mental retardation and girliness on here. And for all the nice people out there, I apologize for the pack of girl scouts on here, I think its tampon time again.

Pirate Grim

Awards
Vanadyl sulfate

Vanadyl sulfate is whats known as an insulin mimicker. This means its acts like insulin and pushes carbs and proteins into the cells. It is exceptional when used along with creatine and like alpha lipolic acid, it acts like insulin without needing sugars to induce the response and does away with pushing the threshold of insulin to where glucagon is overwhelmed and fat is stored. Vanadyl is very effective in my experience at the dose of 15 to 20mg 3 times per day. After a few weeks swollen glands can appear and I have to reason that at a certian level it builds up to a semi toxic level. I recommend two weeks only at high dose if used every day. Its not uncommon to gain 10 to 15lbs of cellular mass with high levels of creatine and vanadyl used with ample carbohydrates. Any ignorant person will say thats its just water, but thats exactly what you want, maximum water and cellular volumization to stretch the fascia tissue and promote sattelite cell activity by maxing out cell volume with glycogen and water. this is one mechanism of anabolic steroids , increased water retention. Of course you dont get the amino acid production that you get with steroids, but thats where the prohormones, hormones come into play. Currently 100mg DHEA per day seems to be helping my training pre workout along with 50grams of protein in shake form. stay HARDCORE.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Iam amazed at the violence comment. There must be nothing but estrogen on this board. Iam just speechless at the level of mental retardation and girliness on here. And for all the nice people out there, I apologize for the pack of girl scouts on here, I think its tampon time again.
I'm assuming thats geared towards me?

Umm, girly, yea...hahaha...

Please continue.