Gonzo 8 Week Prohormone And Insulin Cycle

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In case anybody was not sure he has no idea what he is talking about, this is the high amount of HGH he was taking:

MediTropin®
recommended by physicians*
support endocrine (hormone) function*
support metabolic function*
Doctor-recommended to get your hormones humming.
Hormones are the bits and bytes of your body's information technology system, directing your body's operations, and regulating your endocrine system and metabolic processes. Healthy hormones are essential to growth, development and reproduction, and they play an important role in the development of strength and power by mediating the remodeling of muscle protein.

To keep your internal systems running smoothly, your body depends on a steady diet of nutritional amino acids. The specific amino acids in MediTropin are associated with healthy hormone function, healthy sexual and reproductive function, musculoskeletal and protein metabolism, healthy cardiovascular and endothelial function, healthy immune function, and positive mood and brain function.* MediTropin nourishes your whole body and helps:

support endocrine function*
support protein biosynthesis and muscle protein synthesis*
invigorate your mind by regulating the release of neurotransmitters*
sexual and reproductive health*
cardiovascular health and endothelial function*
immune function*
MediTropin®

Please, pick a topic sir, I am up for a good laugh. As well, I am not sure how you are confronting me? I am pointing out, quite blatantly, that you were under the impression you were taking large amount of Growth Hormone, but were really taking a myriad of aminos. I am quite confused as to how that is a debate?

Pirate Grim

Awards
WOW this is my first thread 30 replies!

Thanks for all the replies guys, even you naysayers, I didnt think Id get that much response from posting my experience but hey thanks!@

Pirate Grim

Awards
hey thanks for finding that for me!

thanks bro! yes the stuff works well! If you can get some i highly recommend it. We all know of course that its not as strong as the real deal. My next experiment will be with the tried and true test E Saizen Humulin R and probably IGF-1 or MGF. From personal experience nothing touches a cycle of ANADROL TEST GH AND INSULIN. wow! lol that was nearly 5 years ago and if you think every pro out there hasent dont this,,,,, your wrong.

Pirate Grim

Awards
I dont recommend this at home.

just for the record Iam not recommending any of this to the dear readers because I personally am a risk taker and push things to the extreme. just thought you out there would like to know what some of us GONZO bodybuilders really do to ourselves. bye!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
They are the ones pro football players use and contain APP'S and work extremly well.
LOL! That just makes me laugh :) Thank you for the laugh today!

Pirate Grim

Awards
Update POST PROHORMONE cycle with INSULIN and GH wafers

Currently Iam now on my third week of coming off the prohormones and my progress has been exceptional. Iam taking FORMADROL AND TRIB extreme at the dose of 3 capsules per every 3 hours. thats about 12 to16 of each per day. I have ramped up the t3 (cytomel) to 50mcg per day in two doses and also have added ephedrine at 25mg 4 times a day for increased fat burning. Iam still doing 2 hours of cardio per day but only 5 days a week. Currently to avoid muscle loss from absense of prohormones Iam keeping as much volume in cells as possible using creatine (superpump 250 and no explode ) at 2 sevrings per day. Also, the king of all anabolic hormones, Insulin is now being used twice to three times per week at 10iu and now 12ius only after brutal training such as Chest, back or legs. Heres a glimpse into my training.
Friday hour on treadmill am
pump sets of light weight for shoulders back and arms
hour on treadmill pm
Saturday hour on treadmill am
pm CHEST WORKOUT (lower chest only)
Bench press 135 X10 225X7 275x1 295x1 225x7
Dumbell flys 70'sx9 80'sx8 90'x 8
post workout 10ius humulin R and test boosters, creatine before and aftrer, 150grams of carbs with shot and 150grams 2 and half hours later. (apple sauce, fruit and spaghetti)
Sunday hour on treadmill
Monday am 45min on treadmill
Monday pm Dumbell rows with 135's for 12 reps one set
barbell rows 245 for 10 seated hammer strength rows 225 (5 plates) for 9 reps seated cable row 225 for 7 reps. All sets are at ultra high intensity. followed by 60minutes on treadmill or course. post workout meal 10eggs 4 sl toast coffee
2 hours later humulin r 12ius with 150grams carbs (beans and applesauce, creatine gh wafers etc) 2 hours later 150grams more. then sleep.
All the supplements prohormones and steroids in the world wont get you to full pontential unless you put your heart into heavy brutal training. Its all mental. pre workout meal is usually yogurt and baked potato, plain with gh wafers and creatine. currently cells are staying volumized and fat is melting off with bodyweight carb loaded at a pleasing 242lbs.
Total daily calorie consumption around 4000 to 5000.
total fat intake per day,,, below 100
total hours spent in gym per week including cardio around 13
formadrol caps per day 12 trib caps per day 12
milk thistle liquid extract from herbpharm two droppers in water twice per day along with muria purma.
cytomel at 50mcg per day ephedrine at 25mg per day x 4
creatine 10 plus grams per day Insulin Humuilin 2 10 to 12ius twice, three times a week. I will continue this regimine for another week then drop the insulin and t3 for 4 weeks but continue gh wafers and drop cardio to hour a day since insulin is not there to protect muscle loss. ephedrine will stay for a week or two but then off. You always have to come off everything here and there to keep your body working at 100%
other factors. NO alcohol. NO junk food NO sugar sodas
Today Is tuesday and man my back is sore. I have rested all day eating rice and drinking creatine and will go to Golds to punish bis and tris and calves tonight. Best to ya!

Pirate Grim

Awards
the pics are here

Ive posted some pics for everybody. thanks for everybodys support and for the naysayers, I think of you every time I USE THE TOILET LOL

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think I need to explain why those pics support my position on you.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I think this thread is probably a joke.

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
this has to be a joke, he looks like an actual bodybuilder in his other pics...

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Bicep shot looks pretty good. I didn't see that one the first time.

Pirate Grim

Awards
new pic taken today

I had to take another pic today to give the reader an actual
glimpse of my physique with out alot of water under the skin. Ive been taking creatine but I think the day of the pics I was holding water from alot of salt I had injested. Remember Iam only on the third week off the all out bulking cycle and theres alot of fat to lose. however you can see in this pic, the hardness coming out and the water being lost .

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
HIGH DOSE PROHORMONE - INSULIN - AND GROWTH HORMONE BLITZ BULKING CYCLE​

sample strength gain from leg press workout during this phase
leg press with 18 45's 13 reps
ten days later
Squats 375 for 6
ten days later
leg press with 21 45's 14 reps

Nothing like curling 65's for reps wow!​

Dude, thats heavy duty! I hope you recover OK. Odd though..I just finished BoBo's 2 month strength program and my weight increases are exactly like yours! except I went 22 plates for 11 on leg press. My incline went from 225 for reps to 280. Nothing but good nutrition and training. I doubt you really needed all the gear.

Now after reading this! Seriously, if I were you, i'd stop the junk...Its not working..this is allwrong!. The weight your pushing isn't right. I think i could put my 4yr old son on your 'program' and he'd be decline benching 315 for reps.

This can't be real...Its funny though....and hilarious if it is real....​

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a joke. I would have maybe, maybe respected this guy if he had looked somewhat decent; 250 with boobs bigger than most of my gf's is not my idea of pro status.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's a joke. I would have maybe, maybe respected this guy if he had looked somewhat decent; 250 with boobs bigger than most of my gf's is not my idea of pro status.
I appreciate the link to this thread in your sig. Without it, I would have never actually read this gem. :icon_lol:

juicedxwing

Awards
Hahahaha

Errrr,

Yeah, this is a unorthodox and fun thread....

Even more funny is this one guy Mr. Mullet the postmonger with 4000 bazzillion post and NO pics at all in his gallery. Posts that are totally ignorant about MEDITROPIN.

It is not over priced Aminos,...... It is GLANDULAR THERAPY you dork!!! We are talking REAL Anterior pituitary, REAL Hypothalamic powders from animal sources.

Then we got Pirate with like 40 post and shows his pics, and shares his results -- good or bad.

I dont think Pirate is really looking for your respect dude..... Do you think he is going to cry or something? You really don't sound like much of a man --

Scared that Pirate has High Blood pressure and you smoke? Stop, smokin the death sticks dude and grow some will power. In the REAL WORLD talk is cheap,...

Your girl says hi..... ;-)

Fun thread....:duel:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wait a minute...juicedxwing; first post; defending OP; 'your girl says hi'? :think:

...Nah, nevermind. That's gotta be legit, right??

juicedxwing

Awards
Errr,, Ok, and this is my second post.... did you ever have a first or second? This is a funny thread,...

1) I posted to clear up the Meditropin post "it is just amino acid bit "-- very wrong, TOTALLY IGNORANT/MISINFORMED . (my background is Nutrition)

2) Not here to defend anyone, --- just pointing out the funny,... Mr. Mulletsoldier,.."a smoker" is "scared" of pirate high blood pressure, and post how he maybe, maybe would respect a person who we don't even know in the cyberworld?? Do you guys live in reality like me?

3) Gonzo cycle,... funny name,.. maybe Gozno=Bozo

4)Anabolicminds is cool, lots to read... cool to see what people are ACTUALLY DOING

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:D
I like the fact that you tried to explain yourself instead of talk sh!t back to me.
Legit or not, I still think it looked a little suspect considering the situation.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
seriously looks like like the same dude posting, just a diff name. writing style is odd and consistent. not that i'm a syntax expert or anything but i did sleep in a hoilday inn express last night.

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
is it just me or methyl d formadrol and liquid masterdrol arent even prohormones, just crappy dhea

Pirate Grim

Awards
you guys are funny

youknow I posted my program and pics for one reason.
Information on the current products and effectiveness of them used in a hardcore training program. And no i dont care what some person with no pic says at all. I life the life and look like it. I simply ignore all bs and go on to my post, as I did originally, to inform. I have been using vanadyl sulfate on and off for years during training to increase carbohydrate and amino volume into cells. I remember back when creatine monohydrate came out and that and vanadyl together worked well and still does.. with that being said to readers, VANADYL is a safer alternative to those who do not want to mess with insulin, (most people) but dont take to much for to long as swollen glands (toxic buildup) ofter occur after taking excess of 150mg a day. now instead of taking insulin , 3 or 4 days a week Iam taking about 20 - 25mg vanadyl sulfate with 100 grams carbs for some nice glycogen loading and good strength
the following day. Personally I think vanadyl is an overlooked supplement because anything that mimiks insulin helps in growth and recovery. Keep in mind this is a mineral and cant be taken all the time. dose and duration. As for mullet soilder, let me see YOUr pic. lol. Iam now 3 weeks into post bulking and my definition is coming fast. Ive cut cardio down to 5 days a week as I can feel the training manifest into overtraining so Iam taking a few days off totally as Iam finding Iam not staying "full" but rather feeling depleted. a few days off and carbing up with vanadyl, is nice. thanks guys!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Errr,, Ok, and this is my second post.... did you ever have a first or second? This is a funny thread,...

1) I posted to clear up the Meditropin post "it is just amino acid bit "-- very wrong, TOTALLY IGNORANT/MISINFORMED . (my background is Nutrition)

2) Not here to defend anyone, --- just pointing out the funny,... Mr. Mulletsoldier,.."a smoker" is "scared" of pirate high blood pressure, and post how he maybe, maybe would respect a person who we don't even know in the cyberworld?? Do you guys live in reality like me?

3) Gonzo cycle,... funny name,.. maybe Gozno=Bozo

4)Anabolicminds is cool, lots to read... cool to see what people are ACTUALLY DOING
Where did you ascertain that I smoke? I'm not sure where I stated that, I've been quit cold turkey for over three years, but I appreciate the concern.

My pictures are on here, and I have nothing to hide. I cycle safely with regular blood checks, not using asinine dosages, and am quite happy with my physique, but, once again sweetpea, I appreciate the concern.

My first cycle log is also on here, one where I receive regular bloodchecks, and show some concern for my health, you're more than welcome to check it out.

Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to make asinine assumptions about my health and cycle practice;it makes you look like more of a douche, ergo, my job of making you look like a douche is easier.

Pirate Grim

Awards
mullet

thats funny coming from a horseass for breakfast pile of monkey nuts lol

Pirate Grim

Awards
progress at 3 weeks after bulk cycle

Iam happy to announce after 3 weeks of two a days Iam already seeing some abdominals and a shadow of my obliques.
this is for two reasons
#1 I have the guts and ambition to do such a thing
#2 I used thyroid hormone and ephedrine, caffiene etc
and cleaned up my diet like mullet oilder cleans toilets lol
just toughening you up a bit lol

today was legs and here was my preworkout experience
--100grams of carbs from fruit and protein bar
--scoop and a half of superpump 250
--one half 37.5mg phentermine at 8:30 (workout was at 1:00)

Iam happy that poundages were up, after carb loading this week with insulin and vanadyl sulfate. did no cardio day before and today. I dont think you can really get a good carb load and a balls out leg workout with depleted legs and at two hours a day your always semi depleated.
heres the workout.

Barbell free squats 135 x10 225x8 315x8 375x3
this is when I felt a twinge in my abdominal wall so I stopped here.
Hammer smith Leg press - a bunch of warm ups stacking
the wheels on then... 920 for 10 then 1050 for 6 this is not bad but my best was 1450 for 14 years ago on the sauce and this and that.
Hammer smith semt-hack squat -225x10 315x10 455x6
Leg extensions third stack x10 half stack x5 whole stack (290) for 6.

I hoped this wouldent happen but after this I felt strange and sure enough i barfed a little next to my suv. I think the guys at the tire shop saw me but who gives a rats ass anyways. after this I banged mullet soilders girlfriend. just teasing but mullet shut your ass.

Pirate Grim

Awards
hecklers clowns and negativity

:burger:
this hamburger reminds me of naysayers and clowns who have nothing better to do than to point fingers and bash and name call. (mulletsoilder) as you can see the burger is made of two distinct items. the beef and the bun. the bun is the weak of the two (mulletsoilder) the beef is well ME. Basically the bun is nothing (mulletsoilder) without the meat (me) for example this thread is the meat (me) and the bun, (mullet soilder) well we can just do without it. its all sugar and worthless carbs anyways. Basically folks this is why famous people and pro bodybuilders dont even read online posts and chickenscratch media crap. Most of its bullmalarky and most people have nothing better to do than to talk trash about others, just top get the spotlight off of their obviously lackluster existance. Mullet soilder I dont know you personally but Iam sure, in fact I know that in real life you wouldent have the guts or balls to call me a roid monkey to me face. I bet you 500 boron tabs that youd kiss my ass in fear of an ass beating, like most of you online "soilders" do. tough guy on the puter and name caller online dont mean jack in the real world on the streets in someones face. by the way theres not enough room here for wanna be's and jack legs so why dont you and your negative friends go start a thread called " how to be gay and talk trash in 4 weeks!" that sounds more like something youd be into.
and by the way your girlfriends boobs I would hope arent attached to a 240 pound man, lol unless your girlfriend is a guy but at this point, who the hell knows what you are either. I think you might be a 16 yr old overweight girl with a temper and a jealous streak who used a picture of someone else.
No actually you just sound like a wimp who does everything his girl says lol. I hope your furious lol because Iam laughing like hell lol

Pirate Grim

Awards
Out of control

this thread is totally out of control !!! I tried to be nice but we all know nice guys finish last. except for mulletsoilder he was 2 days late and 1000 dollars short lol you idiot

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Pirate, seriously, what are you trying to accomplish with this thread?

I see that your drive is there, which is awesome, and im sure you are alot more motivated than alot of people out there, but you have to see the big picure here.

You came on here talking about some crazy azz cycle and how you did this and that, and tell everybody that this cycle helped you put on 32lbs. Then once you post your pics, you just gave everyone even more doubt about your cycle. I could be on no supplements whatsoever and in 8 weeks gain 32lbs and look like that.

And from the looks of it, you seem to have grown quite fond of mulletsoldier. You must hate when people call you out and show you that you are wrong.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:burger:
this hamburger reminds me of naysayers and clowns who have nothing better to do than to point fingers and bash and name call. (mulletsoilder) as you can see the burger is made of two distinct items. the beef and the bun. the bun is the weak of the two (mulletsoilder) the beef is well ME. Basically the bun is nothing (mulletsoilder) without the meat (me) for example this thread is the meat (me) and the bun, (mullet soilder) well we can just do without it. its all sugar and worthless carbs anyways. Basically folks this is why famous people and pro bodybuilders dont even read online posts and chickenscratch media crap. Most of its bullmalarky and most people have nothing better to do than to talk trash about others, just top get the spotlight off of their obviously lackluster existance. Mullet soilder I dont know you personally but Iam sure, in fact I know that in real life you wouldent have the guts or balls to call me a roid monkey to me face. I bet you 500 boron tabs that youd kiss my ass in fear of an ass beating, like most of you online "soilders" do. tough guy on the puter and name caller online dont mean jack in the real world on the streets in someones face. by the way theres not enough room here for wanna be's and jack legs so why dont you and your negative friends go start a thread called " how to be gay and talk trash in 4 weeks!" that sounds more like something youd be into.
and by the way your girlfriends boobs I would hope arent attached to a 240 pound man, lol unless your girlfriend is a guy but at this point, who the hell knows what you are either. I think you might be a 16 yr old overweight girl with a temper and a jealous streak who used a picture of someone else.
No actually you just sound like a wimp who does everything his girl says lol. I hope your furious lol because Iam laughing like hell lol
If you could construct a sentence using proper punctuation and grammar, so I could figure out what you are saying, it's possible I would be mad. I'm not too sure what in that juvenile tirade would have made me furious though? So random imbecile with disgusting gyno calling me a bun (I'm not sure if that's what you were doing), and then proceeding to spout off homophobic slurs does not bother me. Just further proves my point on you sir. Thank you, once again.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
If you could construct a sentence using proper punctuation and grammar, so I could figure out what you are saying, it's possible I would be mad. I'm not too sure what in that juvenile tirade would have made me furious though? So random imbecile with disgusting gyno calling me a bun (I'm not sure if that's what you were doing), and then proceeding to spout off homophobic slurs does not bother me. Just further proves my point on you sir. Thank you, once again.

Way to dodge Mullet. Just own up to the fact that this guy totally owned you!

Way to go Prirate! And yes, I would totally be scared if I saw you in person. Boobs scare me.

What a pleeb.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Pirate, seriously, what are you trying to accomplish with this thread?

I see that your drive is there, which is awesome, and im sure you are alot more motivated than alot of people out there, but you have to see the big picure here.

You came on here talking about some crazy azz cycle and how you did this and that, and tell everybody that this cycle helped you put on 32lbs. Then once you post your pics, you just gave everyone even more doubt about your cycle. I could be on no supplements whatsoever and in 8 weeks gain 32lbs and look like that.

And from the looks of it, you seem to have grown quite fond of mulletsoldier. You must hate when people call you out and show you that you are wrong.

Hater.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
LMAO.

i personally like to rail my klonipin immediately after shooting the insulin, mainlining the yohimbine and methylated steroids and inserting my DNP suppository. it's just a sequence i've worked out for myself. i say "now or never" yknow?

That might be the funniest thing I've ever read.

ROFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
In all seriousness, 115lb DB rows aren't that impressive.. especially considering your "Pirate of Retard Bay" cycle. It's pretty irresponsible to post up such reckless use.... otherwise I wouldn't comment with the personal attack, my apologies.

I had to side with the Snuggle Club homies...