Gonzo 8 Week Prohormone And Insulin Cycle

dustman

Awards
I am his brother. ... yeah he is a little wierd in real life...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
aren't you concerned for the guys well being?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
That's cold...funny :toofunny:...but cold!!!

:rofl:

Yeah, it's a little cold. But first, I don't really wish ill will on the dude, even though as someone previously pointed out, he has been EXTREMELY cocky about his "knowledge." And second, seriously, where IS he? I thought he was posting some new pics. Either he was a total goof :fool2: , he's dead :gore:, or he's gone into hiding :run: because he still looks like this ---> :donut:

Either way... I kinda miss him! This is the funniest thread going and it's going to fade away without him! :sad:

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
I feel for the guy...I mean c'mon...he is just killing himself slowly (maybe not so slowly).

This thread started with people trying to help him see that...but I guess we are all "small weiner player haters"

:frustrate :frustrate :frustrate

Last edited:
EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I feel for the guy...I mean c'mon...he is just killing himself slowly (maybe not so slowly).

This thread started with people trying to help him see that...but I guess we are all "small weiner player haters"

:frustrate :frustrate :frustrate

Oh yeah! Forgot about my "small weiner." :lol:

I guess I'll lay off the big softie.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
As far as synergy, unless you have a full grasp about how anabolics, growth hormone, insulin, IGF 1, High intensity exercise stress physiology, nutrition, human endrocrine system functions, low carb dieting, glycogen depletion and supercompensation, ketogenic and cyclical ketogenic dieting, fascia stretching, and alot of other aspects of muscular growth I advise you stop reading this thread and go back to reading about little workouts and easy to understand supplements
......and blah blah blah"

Shut up.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
wow.
i dont know much, i come here to learn, and what i am learning is that guy is HARDCORE!!!!!!
i think thread like these are the reason that so many of us left bb.com and the other sites.
i try to read and approach things with an open mind, but this goes against everything that that i read.
wow
I think this is also the reason why people walk across college campuses now with a nervous twitch. Where do you go to school Pirate?

I'm sure I already know.

Pirate Grim

Awards
Crazy

Ok Iam going to post the craziest cycle Ive ever done maybe this will put things in perspective.
days 1-14 10 5 mg d bold per day one anadrol 50
days 1-14 600mg testosterone ethanate injected PER DAY
days 14-28 600mg deca injected per day

add a little growth hormone and humulin R I think I got to 232lbs. lots of fun folks. the "gonzo" cycle is really baby **** compared to what I would do if I had some real gear.
now that the mutual niceness is over, heres something for all the haters out there waiting to see what Iam going to say next. go to H*ell, hows that? I was going to be nice, but nice guys finish last and under 230lbs HA HA HAHAHA
GRIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Pirate Grim

Awards
HALADROL -50 and METHYL RIPPED

Just finished a bottle (60 caps) of haladrol 50.
TOOK One 50mg cap per day for 5 days then 2 perd day for a few days then 3. You can always see awesome gains on this compound. Iam impressed with these little caps, can compare to a high dose of deca and winstrol actually. Painful skin tearing pumps with 20g creatine daily. Almost taken 3/4 bottle of that new METHYL ripped and have lost alot of fat.
crb loaded Iam 242 so Iam replacing fat with muscle, in the face of what every "paper" expert on here says, my experiment works. 3 WEEKS of two hour cardio a day with therms and t3, and INSULIN 4 times a week. If anyone here used HUMULIN R youd know how effectivre it is post cycle for retaining cell volume. Funny Iam sure haters on here, talking about how Iam crazy and this and that wont work dont have the guts balls or craziness to try what I do. Experience teaches us most. Keep looking at your bones in the mirror and keep buying muscle tech,,,nerds lol

Strategic

Awards
Ok Iam going to post the craziest cycle Ive ever done maybe this will put things in perspective.

add a little growth hormone and humulin R I think I got to 232lbs. lots of fun folks. the "gonzo" cycle is really baby **** compared to what I would do if I had some real gear.
now that the mutual niceness is over, heres something for all the haters out there waiting to see what Iam going to say next. go to H*ell, hows that? I was going to be nice, but nice guys finish last and under 230lbs HA HA HAHAHA

That cycle must have cost you a ridiculous amount of money. Doesn’t it bother you that not even deadly doses of gear can get you in shape? I mean, many people who have never lifted in their life still look better than you do.

Pirate Grim

Awards
New Pics Coming Soon

New pics will be coming soon of the pirate, the mysterious person you love or hate. Yes Iam looking pretty lean and muscular, oh thats right! I go to the gym more that I sit at the computer! heres my current stack

METHYL ONE RIPPED
HALADROL 50
NORTHERN LIGHTS LOL
LOTS OF CAFFIENE
PUSSY

ACTUALLY heres a lok at my upcoming summer steroid stack
weeks 1-8 DECA 400MG WEEK TEST CYP/ETH 600MG TOTAL WEEK D BOL TABS WEEKS 1-4 50MG DAY WINSTROL TABS WEEKS 4-8 WEEKS 8-12 CLEAN
Growth Hormone weeks 1-8 3 to 4ius per day

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Oh my gawd, I'm giddy! The Pirate's back!!!! Yeah!!!!!! :woohoo:

This is like watching a car wreck in slow motion. :head:

Let's see those pics man!!! I can't wait to see those saggy tattas!!! :pose:

Any guesses on what he looks like?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
He lacks the eloquence of Saluu the Roid Monkey, but her gets the job done anyways.

Anyone who actually thinks this guy is doing all this needs to get thier head checked.

Either way though, I'm still watching. The entertainment value in this thread is mind boggling.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMAO.

600mg of TEST E everyday? Yeah right.
And you're doing a short cycle with a long ester? lol.

Pirate Grim

Awards
multivitamins

I find actually that Vitamins take up too much space in my stomach thats usually reserved for Beer, fattening foods and a whole bag full of methylated steroid tabs. Kind of like skittles lots of colors and fun! I find it interesting how much some of you guys obssess about my chest what are you gay?
I guess thats what happens when all you do is surf the internet and look at muscles all the time instead of training Hard and growing. I bet you nerds (for all the new haters there seems to be a cycle of them) also go to planet fitness that way you can look at men with nicer "tatas" lol and drink your bottled water while you listen to kenny G on your headphones. THE PIRATE would never be caught dead doing such things. I only listen to Black metal and Death metal and I dont associate with nerds wimps losers and haters, and I definately dont hang with fagface prettyboys who only ambition in life is to show their abs on the internet. NO THE PIRATE surrounds himself with THE BEST in LIFE. the best OF THE BEST. GET your game up guys, Quit hating and do something worth talking about. start your own thread and get your own views and responses and most of all get out of my limelight. Iam too busy mackin honeys and building my awesome physique to wipe your noses and change your tampons. THE PIRATE HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!!!!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LoL. Yes we are completely gay. That's why we lift heavier than you, have hotter girl friends than you, and a stronger physique. Not to mention a more highly intelligent brain. You are such an internet troll.

Pirate Grim

Awards
warning to new GONZO READERS

Just to let you know if you just started reading this thread, this anabolic minds seems cool, but I have never in my life seen so many sissy wimp cry baby shmo's in my life, where do they come from? I thought any website with "ANABOLIC" would be hardcore but damn. its like a girlscout bus fell over and there running around everywhere. new rule IF YOU WORKOUT WITH JUST ONE 45 ON EACH SIDE, AND NEVER ANYMORE,,, YOU DONT BELONG ANYWHERE NEAR THIS THREAD!!!!! GO back to planet wimpness lol

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just to let you know if you just started reading this thread, this anabolic minds seems cool, but I have never in my life seen so many sissy wimp cry baby shmo's in my life, where do they come from? I thought any website with "ANABOLIC" would be hardcore but damn. its like a girlscout bus fell over and there running around everywhere. new rule IF YOU WORKOUT WITH JUST ONE 45 ON EACH SIDE, AND NEVER ANYMORE,,, YOU DONT BELONG ANYWHERE NEAR THIS THREAD!!!!! GO back to planet wimpness lol
Yeah I guess 215lbs @ 9% body fat and repping 315 for 8 is "planet wimpness" right?
Take your fat 242 pounds of homo erectus to burger king.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
You're contradicting yourself now...

hmmmm....

HARDCORE!!!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright here's my next cycle
It's going to be way crazier than any cycle you've ever done....

250mcg of Methyl Trienolone ED
20mg of M1T ED
Anadrol-50 @ 50mg ED
Trenbolone Acetate @ 200mg ED
Testosterone Propionate @ 400mg ED
Humalog R @ 10 units PWO
5 Hits of Crack Pre-WO
Followed up by a few hits of PCP (just for added strength purposes)
And Half a bottle of glycerine for that extra pump feeling!!
And all this followed up by 500g of Protein a day
and 10000 calories
Plus an extra 2000 calories from my Natty Lights that I will be drinking PWO.
And The anadrol may cause problems with my appetite so I think I will be hitting the chronic 6 times a day for appetite spikes.
I'm going to follow all this up with 1000mcg of IGF-1 ED.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay who thinks I should add some synthol to my cycle for best muscle fascia stretching purposes????
and maybe a yohimbe/trib/LSD transdermal???

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established

After reading this post ^^^^

I am thoroughly convinced that this entire thread is obviously a giant prank. Good job :clap2:

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
alright here's my next cycle
It's going to be way crazier than any cycle you've ever done....

250mcg of Methyl Trienolone ED
20mg of M1T ED
Anadrol-50 @ 50mg ED
Trenbolone Acetate @ 200mg ED
Testosterone Propionate @ 400mg ED
Humalog R @ 10 units PWO
5 Hits of Crack Pre-WO
Followed up by a few hits of PCP (just for added strength purposes)
And Half a bottle of glycerine for that extra pump feeling!!
And all this followed up by 500g of Protein a day
and 10000 calories
Plus an extra 2000 calories from my Natty Lights that I will be drinking PWO.
And The anadrol may cause problems with my appetite so I think I will be hitting the chronic 6 times a day for appetite spikes.
I'm going to follow all this up with 1000mcg of IGF-1 ED.
where's your multi-vitamin? i bet your so hardcore you would go to GNC and get the MEGA MAN!

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
If the pirate ever comes in my store, I will hide under the counter and curl myself in the fetal position while praying to God that he doesnt slaughter me. I am only 225 and 8.9% bf. My 'sissy' lifts include a 410bench(raw) while at 205 and deads and squats well over the 500 mark. Dont worry though, Ill be sure to sissy it up even more when I hit 600 sometime later this year. I want to be like the pirate!!!!!!! Im currently ordering my KIC stack, 6straps, and the entire line from SDI labs(you know, that hardcore company that sells gear)... One day, Ill be like the pirate. Until then Ill go back to looking better, bigger and being stronger. Damn, it sucks bein me. PG for President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:head:

Strategic

Awards

Your tits weigh about 45 pounds each so you work with that weight on each side 24/7.

Since you posted your cycle and those pics, you've just been getting ripped on constantly. There's 8 pages of people laughing at your fat, disgusting body and you just keep coming back for more. Slap yourself for me.

Pirate Grim

Awards
Hey Strat and Red

thats why I had both your mommas all over my 45lb prick. lol

Pirate Grim

Awards
ANGER and intensity

I hope that I enrage most of you guys out there so bad that you go to the gym and workout harder and with more intensity. All negative comments and bashing is directed to punks (youknow who you are) whoever much you can lift. wanna rag on me and my pics, guess what I DONT GIVE A S*IT you should know this by now. I laugh each and every time I get a response out of you french fries. Get mad and get in the gym and remember I dont have any feelings so I your comments about my pics (yawn) and words pretty much are wasted. Not giving a crap is why this thread is titled GONZO. not beginner or wimpbrained 2 week vitamin A cycle with lemonade. This thread is so entertaining because you have ME and a bunch of :dance: dancing idiots . Out of 8 pages theres probably more than half of you being negative w piss poor attitudes. This is why I have no respect for you nerds who dont want to learn but only dribble drop out ya mouth a bunch of horses*it. you wouldent last a minute in the yard. For all the guys interested in GONZO cycleing ans hardcore bodybuilding just ignore the flys around the S*IT and pay attention to the bull. STAY HARDCORE

Pirate Grim

Awards
What Are You Gonna Say When Iam 265?

YOU know all you haters try to make fun of a dude whos around 240 on nothing but some slin and alot of prohormones. Ive only done real test once in the past 5 years. IAM NOT EVEN USING JUICE! What are you going to say when Iam 20lbs heavier like at 265, and fairly lean. what are you going to say then ? ?????? NOTHING cause you have nothing to say now. I STILL STAND aganist each and every one of you and will prove you all wrong, as I already do because I understand advanced techniques and have experience using anabolics and experience being huge fat lean small you name it. I have competed in only one bodybuilding show, how many of you can say that? Ive squatted 550 for ten and leg pressed 1350 for 14 benched 350 for reps. Ive been training and settin busters straight for along time, Iam not going anywhere!:dance: :dance: :dance:
All it takes is some blood and guts and no one can stop you. espically a bunch of MARSHMELLOW jack legs. Iam not a hick, but someone who values respect and knows that women, oops I mean boys that trash talk, shut up fast when they get scared. MY CYCLE IS GONZO my life is GONZO my death will probably be GONZO quit trying to make me see things your way I never will. I STILL FOREVER stand as a mark aganist negative minded people who only try to tear others down. YOUR pathetic attempt to discredit me or bring me down is weak. You should have never even commented because this is a HARDCORE CYCLE THREAD for HARDCORE/ Halfway crazy motherf*ckers who dont give a ratsass about YOU or your weak sorry punk fag-spirited comments. :bruce3: FOREVER HEAVY FOREVER HARDCORE FOREVER IN FOR THE FIGHT... THE BATTLE MUST GO ON.....to the DEATH yessssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! UGHHHGHGH

Pirate Grim

Awards
Ps

PS incase that wasent enough, I should smack your daddys upside the head for not pulling out when he knocked up your mommas! :icon_lol: I guess drunk sailors have to park leaky torpedoes when they cant be gay to each other, oh yeah thats directed to each one of you who wanna talk smack. personally I cant get enough because Iam way better at this. just like in star wars, SURELY YOU CAN DO BETTER@!

Pirate Grim

Awards
PIRATES recommended workout music

the most intense crazy music Ive ever found for brutal training try these on for size! These albums compromize nothing. Heavy isant even the word.

Nymphetamine - Cradle of Filth
Midian
Blizzard Beasts - Immortal
Damned in Black- Immortal
At the Heart of Winter - Immortal
Appatite for Destruction - Guns and roses
Butchered at Birth - Cannable corpse
Diabolical now - Satyracon

Wrath of the tryant EMPEROR
Anthems to the wilken at dusk EMPEROR
in the nightside eclipse EMPEROR

Take a lot of pre workout supplements and or drugs and blast any of the above albums for an hour and your on your way to reprogramming your mind the right way. Brutal and Hard, this is the only way to Victory.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
:think:

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=MjIJYlspdKk"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
HA! now find the one with all the grusome dislocations and lower intestine blowouts! THAT!....my friend.....would be.....HARD.......COREEEEEEEEEYYYYAAAA!

Are trying trying to test my research skills? Consider it done.

Just a teaser.

How about some Iron Maiden sir?

Your Welcome.

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=somywvtwCqs"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Last edited:
EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Between the insanity that is "The Pirate" and the YouTube clips, I almost can't take anymore. This is the greatest thread ever, despite the fact that it is an utter waste of time... :nutkick:

Long live The Pirate!!!!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, does no one remember Saluu the Roid Monkey?

No one will ever be able to beat his hilarity. No pirates, no sausages, no one...

Strategic

Awards
Pirate, you are right. Soon you’re gonna be 265 at 4% bf and what are we gonna say then? You are the man.

Actually scratch that…you’re more than a man. You are GOD

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, does no one remember Saluu the Roid Monkey?

No one will ever be able to beat his hilarity. No pirates, no sausages, no one...

Ray Sausage and Saluu the Roid Monkey were before my time, but if you're assessment is correct then I may have to run a search and find this "Saluu." Though I crap myself with laughter. :dump:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Saluu = 1adman ....just so you know.
No luck man. Found the Sausage threads, which were enlightening in a very bad way. But no Saluu or 1adman. Guess I'll have to stick to the Pirate! :thumbsup:

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I remember Saluu, that was some good stuff. Better than the Pirate, but close for sure.

Saluu got banned, anybody taking bets on how long PG lasts?? I'll give him 2-3 more weeks before he says something really bad and a mod gives him the boot.