GOLIATH gets MASSIVE w/DMZ & FRIENDS

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I seem to be noticing a shortness of breath about an hour or so after my DMZ doses, anybody had this happen before?

Almost like anxiety or something..

keepingtheblade

keepingtheblade

Awards
I seem to be noticing a shortness of breath about an hour or so after my DMZ doses, anybody had this happen before?

Yes have noticed this as well. DMZ definitely can heighten anxiety for those prone to it like myself. Try to calm yourself, mind over matter.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Yes have noticed this as well. DMZ definitely can heighten anxiety for those prone to it like myself. Try to calm yourself, mind over matter.
Thanks,

Did you notice it out of the gate or once you reached a certain dosage?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very strong wo yesterday! You look great too! Glad you were able to get the pics to upload!

keepingtheblade

keepingtheblade

Awards
Thanks,

Did you notice it out of the gate or once you reached a certain dosage?
I kept it at 15mg only. I grew very fast on that cycle. I noticed anxiety very quickly, but it was manageable till week 6 so I stopped at week 7. Planned on 8 weeks. But I went from 185lbs to 201lbs and bought new clothes

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I kept it at 15mg only. I grew very fast on that cycle. I noticed anxiety very quickly, but it was manageable till week 6 so I stopped at week 7. Planned on 8 weeks. But I went from 185lbs to 201lbs and bought new clothes
Damn! Were you running anything alongside it? I'm looking into it for my first cycle at 30 but I might drop to 20 if you're getting such good results at such low doses

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Gotcha, thanks boss.. That's a nice set of gains off 15mg..

keepingtheblade

keepingtheblade

Awards
Damn! Were you running anything alongside it? I'm looking into it for my first cycle at 30 but I might drop to 20 if you're getting such good results at such low doses
Nothing alongside it. You shouldn't have to go that high if its your first and if that's what you currently weigh in your stats. I'd start low and bump up only if needed. The reason I gained so much at a low dose was because of buying a quality product. So go with Olympus Labs or LGI.

keepingtheblade

keepingtheblade

Awards
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks, I wouldn't say great, but a work in progress!! Lol Yea, it took forever!!
Aren't we all?! You can still look great in the process!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I'd say it always best to start lower and gradually go up as needed or desired.. 30 is a good starting dose for DMZ.. I probably could have just started at 40 myself but figured what the hell, just gunna be a 30 day kicker..

And I'd feel like a wuss seeing as reps4jesus popped his DMZ cherry and ran 100 in the last days lol

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Got to the gym late, and of course the rack and press were taken.. With an 1hr before closing I just decided to get a little cardio session in which was okay considering how I was feeling..

Shortness of breath a bit and slighlty light headed.. I did have some caffeine today which probably didn't help.. So that will be cut out completely now..

Also took 3G of GABA when I got home and a few GF-XT caps and extra cycle support.. Looking for a good night sleep..

Have to DESTROY legs tommorow.. I'll just do them at home on the Rack etc etc
No FN around tommorow.. Lol

45 minutes Cardio...

Looking for a great day tommorow.. Have slight pip in my delt to..

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'd say it always best to start lower and gradually go up as needed or desired.. 30 is a good starting dose for DMZ.. I probably could have just started at 40 myself but figured what the hell, just gunna be a 30 day kicker..

And I'd feel like a wuss seeing as reps4jesus popped his DMZ cherry and ran 100 in the last days lol
What can I say ;)
Lookin good in here bro, my cardio is **** on cycle to right now as you already know. It makes things tough. But keep killin it man.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
What can I say ;) Lookin good in here bro, my cardio is **** on cycle to right now as you already know. It makes things tough. But keep killin it man.
Your cardio = my gym / sucks lol

I gotta switch, to crowded and small.. I'll have to look around or just use my home setup..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Some people get this and some people do not. Something to do with the individual response I notice my cardio is not as good on it but I don't get the tight chest. I recommend watching youtube and learning how to do a "Clearing breathe" it helps to settle the lungs and enforce the deeper diaphram type breathing.

And I'd feel like a wuss seeing as @reps4jesus popped his DMZ cherry and ran 100 in the last days lol
Well starting right off at 60 could give you some extra sides at the beginning of the run since it is such an abrupt change. Anxiety, BP and what not but if so it will probably clear up relatively quickly.
Your cardio = my gym / sucks lol

I gotta switch, to crowded and small.. I'll have to look around or just use my home setup..
Yes I tend to go back and forth between wanting to use my home gym and the real gym. I can not stand working out in a crowded gym.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Some people get this and some people do not. Something to do with the individual response I notice my cardio is not as good on it but I don't get the tight chest. I recommend watching youtube and learning how to do a "Clearing breathe" it helps to settle the lungs and enforce the deeper diaphram type breathing.

Sounds good man, thanks for the tip..

Well starting right off at 60 could give you some extra sides at the beginning of the run since it is such an abrupt change. Anxiety, BP and what not but if so it will probably clear up relatively quickly.

Yup, it actually did.. Took my morning dose an I feel fine.. Slept good, so all in all I'm assuming my body was just adjusting to the foreign compound..
I did notice a slight increase in aggression today which is nice..

Yes I tend to go back and forth between wanting to use my home gym and the real gym. I can not stand working out in a crowded gym.

My gym has a small weight room and lots of cardio equipment.. It's cheap monthly so it's getting a little packed.. I bounce back n forth myself between home and there.. However, it's not worth it if I can never gets my sessions in..
I hate standing around..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Sounds good man, thanks for the tip..

Yup, it actually did.. Took my morning dose an I feel fine.. Slept good, so all in all I'm assuming my body was just adjusting to the foreign compound..
I did notice a slight increase in aggression today which is nice..

My gym has a small weight room and lots of cardio equipment.. It's cheap monthly so it's getting a little packed.. I bounce back n forth myself between home and there.. However, it's not worth it if I can never gets my sessions in..
I hate standing around..
Absolutely, I am starting to train my son tonight and we have to figure out what all to do I want to keep rest periods minimal but with 2 people that is hard to do. I have about 500 in weight at home but moving it around and having a large weight difference will be a challenge.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
That's awesome man! Should be some good times to be made!!

I have about 450lbs myself in Olympics plates and about 250lbs standard..

Nice to have a Rack at home with the goodies..

It is quite a workout on it's own switching around the weights those when working with partners..

Firby911

Awards
Look into using chalk for heavier deads,makes a world of difference even over straps.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Look into using chalk for heavier deads,makes a world of difference even over straps.
I'll check it out, Ive actually thought about it..

Any particular place to grab some or brand etc?

I actually just started using the wraps, I always tried to fight through it but it's just tearing my hands up..

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'll check it out, Ive actually thought about it..

Any particular place to grab some or brand etc?

I actually just started using the wraps, I always tried to fight through it but it's just tearing my hands up..
Primo chalk is my favorite.

Firby911

Awards
I just got some lifting chalk of amazon. It was like $20 bucks for a lifetime supply

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Weight 232 today...

Day 3 of DMZ @ 60
Aggression was noticeable today..
Muscles are becoming fuller and harder...
Bloat is going down a bit...
Dosing aromasin as needed..

Leg Day tonight..

Will see how strength and endurance is tonight..
Would expect big changes in the next 7 days...

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Welcome my good man!!

Will post Leg Session up shortly..

Still trying to get up my stairs and get cleaned up lol
It was leg day for me too.. The stairs hate me and the toilets to low... :(

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Home Session

Squats
135x 12 x 2
225 x 12 x 2
275 x 8 x 2
315 x 5 x 2
135 x 50!!!

I didn't do 50 straight, it took a bit lol
Quick Pace on the last 50 though...
But OMG did the burn feel good!!

Lunges
45lb DB"s x 3 Until I collapsed lol
25lb DB"s x 1 Until I called it quits lol

Pretty much all I had for legs after that!
Working out in the garage drained me,
it was hot & humid...

BB Curls & Alternating DB Curls S.S
95lbs x 30lbs

Did 4 sets til failure just to get a quick pump...

I like working out at home because I can get in the zone a little better, set the tempo an don't have distractions so I tend to workout faster.. But it does have the downfalls because of the lack of variety..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Holy Hell Man! That 135x50 is crazy I can't believe with everything you are on that you did not get a nasty back pump. I guess it is a good thing only day 3 on the DMZ.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Holy Hell Man! That 135x50 is crazy I can't believe with everything you are on that you did not get a nasty back pump. I guess it is a good thing only day 3 on the DMZ.
It wasn't 50 straight lol That's for sure, it took a few try's!

I actually throw Taurine into my water bottle every night regardless of my session.. But today I slammed about 6G before hand and ate a banana.. I was actually expecting them to be bad, but not so much, just tightness..

I've also been drinking a ton of water which is helping considering the way I was feeling yesterday..

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
It wasn't 50 straight lol That's for sure, it took a few try's! I actually throw Taurine into my water bottle every night regardless of my session.. But today I slammed about 6G before hand and ate a banana.. I was actually expecting them to be bad, but not so much, just tightness.. I've also been drinking a ton of water which is helping considering the way I was feeling yesterday..
Potassium citrate helps with back pumps also.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I'm in.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Woke Up Feeling Good Today!!

Legs and Back are tight as **** though..
Need to get my water intake up a bit..

I'll swap Back & Bi"s today for Chest & Tri"s..

I'll probably pick up the pace a bit an switch to 3 on 1 off now.. Maybe double down on Saturday"s & Sunday"s with split sessions..

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great leg sessions!! Love the 135x50!! Regardless of pauses or not that's still awesome!!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Aaaaaaaahhhh Pumped the F" Up!!

Kill it!! reps4jesus

Game Time!! No more F"N around!!!!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
BB Bench
135 x 8 x 2
185 x 8 x 2
225 x 8
255 x 8
285 x 5
305 x 5 x 2

Incline BB
185 x 8
205 x 8
225 x 8
245 x 8
265 x 5 x 2

Decline BB
135 x 8
225 x 14
225 x 12
225 x 11
225 x 8
135 x 30

Dips BW
4 lol

SkullCrushers
100 x 15
100 x 12
100 x 10 x 2

BB Shrugs
135 x 30,20,10

BB Curls
100 x 15
100 x 10 x 2 ( Cheated a bit on all )

Aggression is through the Roof!!
Endurance is pretty High!!
Libido is picking up nicely!!
Strength increases are right around the corner!!!!

Somebody Showed Up Today!!!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
P.S

I forgot, I did another set of 225 x 8 on Incline after the 265 sets lol

Hard to remember all of this ****!!

Pumps were ridiculous!!

I was looking Massive for sure!! Lol

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Damn! Huge increase on that incline bro! Good work!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 30
Goliath1 Cycle Logs 301
Goliath1 Supplement Logs 432
Anabolics 15
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0