185 x 2 sets
225 x 6 sets to failure + 1

Narrow
225 x 6 sets to failure + 1

BB Curls
100 x 6 sets to failure + 1

DB Hammer Curls
35 x 4 sets to failure

Really just went for reps today.. I hate doing legs at home because I have a lack of options really, kind of killed my vibe, but the gym was swamped so I came home and knocked out a quick one.

Gunna hit hammy"s tommorow with chest..

Was kind of nice, my daughter came out and hit the eliptical to keep me company! Now if I'd only use it sometimes lol

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Thinking solo but might try with "the one"
I always use a Test base now, some people don't..
"The 1" looks decent though, if I wasn't using Test now though I'd grab Trest personally. But then you'll need an AI for sure.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
"The 1" looks decent though, if I wasn't using Test now though I'd grab Trest personally. But then you'll need an AI for sure.
Almost into Day 3 of THE1 and can't tell if effects are coming in.

Some people said they felt it within the first week.

We shall see. :)

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Almost into Day 3 of THE1 and can't tell if effects are coming in. Some people said they felt it within the first week. We shall see. :)
I didn't even see your dosing? What are you at?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's a great at home session! I'd love to have some equipment at home for when the gym is crazy! Gotta love your company too!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
That's a great at home session! I'd love to have some equipment at home for when the gym is crazy! Gotta love your company too!
Yea, she comes and gets it in some days lol
Nice having some stuff at home for sure, thanks!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm starting to wonder about trest. Beginners think its ok, but its on par with trenbolone...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strong session as always! :)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I'm starting to wonder about trest. Beginners think its ok, but its on par with trenbolone...
I don't believe it's on par with tren. It's more like deca and test rolled into one. On paper you're correct. The AA ratio is unbelievable. Maybe if I took the dose up to 700mg a week id see tren like sides and results with trest ace but at the lower doses, nah. 12.5-25mg a day is like TRT doses. Even 50 wasn't anything crazy. I saw gains but it's not in the same league.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I don't believe it's on par with tren. It's more like deca and test rolled into one. On paper you're correct. The AA ratio is unbelievable. Maybe if I took the dose up to 700mg a week id see tren like sides and results with trest ace but at the lower doses, nah. 12.5-25mg a day is like TRT doses. Even 50 wasn't anything crazy. I saw gains but it's not in the same league.
I of course was talking about the aa ratio, and shutdown.
I understand your point, However, sides on 50mg of tren a day aren't gonna be to crazy either (for Guys that do ok with tren). But shut down is gonna be just as bad from trest @50mg a day as tren @50mg a day. You'll be completely shutdown from both. Neither are beginner compounds and trest is being sold as one to newbs. The **** lights up your tits within days and I see guys talking about forma and arimistane as their AIs.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I of course was talking about the aa ratio, and shutdown. I understand your point, However, sides on 50mg of tren a day aren't gonna be to crazy either (for Guys that do ok with tren). But shut down is gonna be just as bad from trest @50mg a day as tren @50mg a day. You'll be completely shutdown from both. Neither are beginner compounds and trest is being sold as one to newbs. The **** lights up your tits within days and I see guys talking about forma and arimistane as their AIs.
Gotcha... Yes shut down is rough but shutdown is shutdown. Dudes need to realize a full pct is required preferably PoWeR style with hcg nolva and clomid.

Keep in mind also they're recommending baby doses of an oral version not the much more potent injectable acetate...

As far as AI for trest forma does alright. I had no issues in the 4-6 pump range of forma, only some prolactin issues honestly. Arimistane, I wouldn't recommend to anyone even If I wanted them to grow tits. It plain old isn't what it's advertised as.

Beginners should probably do some research to know what it is first. The stuff is a freaking contraceptive... Plain ol silly not to do reading anyways. I don't know how apt I'd be to tell the average run of the mill newb asking if his cycle looks I alright with 7 methyls and no SERMs but I'd recommend it solo to someone that's done their homework.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Gotcha... Yes shut down is rough but shutdown is shutdown. Dudes need to realize a full pct is required preferably PoWeR style with hcg nolva and clomid.

Keep in mind also they're recommending baby doses of an oral version not the much more potent injectable acetate...

As far as AI for trest forma does alright. I had no issues in the 4-6 pump range of forma, only some prolactin issues honestly. Arimistane, I wouldn't recommend to anyone even If I wanted them to grow tits. It plain old isn't what it's advertised as.

Beginners should probably do some research to know what it is first. The stuff is a freaking contraceptive... Plain ol silly not to do reading anyways. I don't know how apt I'd be to tell the average run of the mill newb asking if his cycle looks I alright with 7 methyls and no SERMs but I'd recommend it solo to someone that's done their homework.
I agree with all of this, there is a thread in supps where everyone is tryin to argue the fact that arimistane doesn't do **** except a bit of cortisol control. It's quite entertaining, I threw in that I like 150mg and everyone's like WHAT?!?! Lmfao. It flat out doesn't lower e2, iv seen the bloodwork. People don't understand that it doesn't have to be effective to still be a suicidal AI, they see that term and assume its like ****in aromasin lol

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
^^^^these last few posts are pure gold. Thanks for postin up all this info. All these newbs want spoonfed info, but if you come in productive threads, its amazing what you can find.

I got 2 bottle of transform, liquid prami, and liquid letro ready to go for my tr3st cycle, i plan on going up to 100mg, maybe 125 if the sides maintain in control.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I train at home, definitely makes it convenient. Also my daughter is 15 and has gotten into lifting, may do some powerlifting for the school.

Nice work going on in here!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I train at home, definitely makes it convenient. Also my daughter is 15 and has gotten into lifting, may do some powerlifting for the school. Nice work going on in here!

That's cool man, my kids are a bit younger but the oldest is 9 so she'll come mess around a little bit with me, it's nice!

Thanks..

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Slacked off yesterday, had lots to do at home..

Chest & Tri"s tonight, probably throw in some light hammy work for reps to finish..

Feeling pretty good today, no sides to speak of really.. Diet has been a little off the last 2 days..
I really need to get some cardio in and step up my sessions to 5 days a week.. Pretty sure I'll smash the gym the next 3-4 days though so that's a plus..

Really hoping these strength gains come out of nowhere soon!!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I am Goliath I pick things up and go rawr!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I am Goliath I pick things up and go rawr!
Lol damn straight that mother****er doesn't play when it comes to movin some weight!

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
Hey Gus it's me again How would u know if u start to have any kind of liver toxicity is there any symptoms ? I'm planning of running 36mg dmz ED with 20mg MSten ED just trying to play it safe

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hey Gus it's me again How would u know if u start to have any kind of liver toxicity is there any symptoms ? I'm planning of running 36mg dmz ED with 20mg MSten ED just trying to play it safe
Lower appetite is a dead giveaway. Jaundice. Bloodwork. Any other symptoms you can find doing a google search for failing liver

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
That cycle is stupid

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
That cycle is stupid
So was the question that's easily answered by a google search. Those drugs don't compliment each other in anyway so yeah. Pretty silly. You should figure out what I'm trying to say about the op... :-D

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
So was the question that's easily answered by a google search. Those drugs don't compliment each other in anyway so yeah. Pretty silly. You should figure out what I'm trying to say about the op... :-D
Forreal. And lol what? Goliath? I like his cycle

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Lol I was thinking that too.

But yah I had a... What? Moment too.

Who takes that much Sten anyways, plus stacked with DMZ..

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Let's be clear here!

Waiting for clarification..

Lol I was thinking that too. But yah I had a... What? Moment too. Who takes that much Sten anyways, plus stacked with DMZ..
Me 2..

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Let's be clear here!

Waiting for clarification..

Me 2..
He said he didn't like your cycle and your just like.... Yah?..... Well **** you.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Nah gs cycle is legit. The troll frod a fcking idiot. He should be hit in the head with a rock repeatedly until he gains it's intelligence since it would be a step up.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good Goliath1 , sorry havent been in here much been on a project at work taking up all of my day.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree on the cycles you all are talking about as well.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Nah gs cycle is legit. The troll frod a fcking idiot. He should be hit in the head with a rock repeatedly until he gains it's intelligence since it would be a step up.

image-3690694208.jpg

Looking good Goliath1 , sorry havent been in here much been on a project at work taking up all of my day.
Thanks boss, been super busy myself..
Long weekend to smash the Iron..
Gunna hit 2 a days this weekend to make up..

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Fml my post came out messed up lol
Pic goes to Beast"s comment ha ha

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
And I'm On Cycle!!

Decline Bench Smith
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 10
365 x 8
405 x 5
425 x 2 ( Back to Back )

Incline BB
135 x 8
225 x 10
245 x 8
265 x 5
275 x 3
225 x 8 x 2

Bench Flat
225 x 15
225 x 12
225 x 8 x 2
225 x 6

Dips BW
22, 16, 12

SkullKrushers to Inner Grip Press Oly Bar
120 x 12 x 12
120 x 10 x 12
120 x 10 x 12

V-Bar Press
2 Triple Drop Sets

Butterfly Machine
1 quad drop set

It wasn't so much the weight that I was using, but the Intensity.. This was pretty much a straight through session. I was getting in 2-3 sets for othe people 1 set.. Endurance was high, aggression was high, great focus, lungs were good, stupid pumps, my shirt was just stretched out with the Pumps, soaked.. Great Day!!

Gunna double down on my sessions this weekend an pack away some grub.. It's gunna be a nice run now!!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
And I'm On Cycle!!

Decline Bench Smith
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 10
365 x 8
405 x 5
425 x 2 ( Back to Back )

Incline BB
135 x 8
225 x 10
245 x 8
265 x 5
275 x 3
225 x 8 x 2

Bench Flat
225 x 15
225 x 12
225 x 8 x 2
225 x 6

Dips BW
22, 16, 12

SkullKrushers to Inner Grip Press Oly Bar
120 x 12 x 12
120 x 10 x 12
120 x 10 x 12

V-Bar Press
2 Triple Drop Sets

Butterfly Machine
1 quad drop set

It wasn't so much the weight that I was using, but the Intensity.. This was pretty much a straight through session. I was getting in 2-3 sets for othe people 1 set.. Endurance was high, aggression was high, great focus, lungs were good, stupid pumps, my shirt was just stretched out with the Pumps, soaked.. Great Day!!

Gunna double down on my sessions this weekend an pack away some grub.. It's gunna be a nice run now!!
Glad to hear it's kicking in!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Glad to hear it's kicking in!
Can't wait for the "Fury"

I gotta work on my tan and I'll get some progress pics up lol Gimme a few days..

Appetite has been a little lower, which I don't like.
I may drop DMZ to 40mg which will give me enough caps roughly for another 30 days to run side by side with Derma.. Gunna grab some Tudca to be safe..

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Can't wait for the "Fury"

I gotta work on my tan and I'll get some progress pics up lol Gimme a few days..

Appetite has been a little lower, which I don't like.
I may drop DMZ to 40mg which will give me enough caps roughly for another 30 days to run side by side with Derma.. Gunna grab some Tudca to be safe..
Your doing test too right?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
FML

Woke up with nasty elbow pain..
I felt it a little yesterday, was having some before I started my cycle but only when I did SkullCrushers..

Also rolled out of bed wrong and put a nasty kink in my neck..

Need H20

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
FML Woke up with nasty elbow pain.. I felt it a little yesterday, was having some before I started my cycle but only when I did SkullCrushers.. Also rolled out of bed wrong and put a nasty kink in my neck.. Need H20
Dang bro, sounds like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, lol! Hate it when that happens. It always seems like it takes days for that kink in the neck to away.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 30
Goliath1 Cycle Logs 301
Goliath1 Supplement Logs 432
Anabolics 15
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0