Ghenerate users weigh in plz

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
So I just picked up two bottles of Ghenerate and want to utilize them in a pct. What's the best way to take this....as directed, all pre-bed, all pre-WO? Since I have two bottles would superdosing be more effective? Maybe 12 pumps twice a day? Interested on hearing your thoughts. Cost is not an issue as I got two for 20...just couldn't pass the deal up.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use it 5 on/2 off with 7 sprays preworkout and 7 sprays at bedtime. I never mega-dosed but those that experimented said that it was not any more effective. Some even prefer 6 sprays.

Check out my log: improved recovery, intense workouts, great sleep . . . may have helped a nagging injury

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Yea, with the natabolic stack it recommends 5 days on 2 days off dosing 6-7 sprays pre workout and pre bed on empty stomach (or no carbs) on your days you dont workout just do the first one sometime before noon, im going to take mine about 30-60 mins before breakfast on those days..

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm..and is good add any other GH Product too?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yea, with the natabolic stack it recommends 5 days on 2 days off dosing 6-7 sprays pre workout and pre bed on empty stomach (or no carbs) on your days you dont workout just do the first one sometime before noon, im going to take mine about 30-60 mins before breakfast on those days..
Thanks brother. Can anyone else weigh-in in regards to superdosing? Have you tried it and did you see any better results than just the 12 pumps per day?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Bump^^^

is this cool to run on cycle as well?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've dosed 20 sprays per day....was tired as f*ck. All I wanted to do was sleep. Stick to 12 sprays split twice per day and you should do pretty good. Stuff is potent once it kicks in

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've dosed 20 sprays per day....was tired as f*ck. All I wanted to do was sleep. Stick to 12 sprays split twice per day and you should do pretty good. Stuff is potent once it kicks in
Weird

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
How were you dosing it? I figured i'd just take it as directed but just double the dose and see what happens.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
First was 10 in the morning, then 10 at night...no good.

Switched it to 6 sprays in the morning on an empty stomach, 4 sprays immediately PreWorkout, and 10 sprays at night.

The modification breaking it up helped in not being so tired but the night dose killed me. I was getting between 6-9 hours of sleep and even at the 9 hours of sleep I was super groggy in the morning.

I'm at 5-5 right now...working pretty good. I try to dose preworkout for the pumps I get, but dose in the morning on off days.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
First was 10 in the morning, then 10 at night...no good.

Switched it to 6 sprays in the morning on an empty stomach, 4 sprays immediately PreWorkout, and 10 sprays at night.

The modification breaking it up helped in not being so tired but the night dose killed me. I was getting between 6-9 hours of sleep and even at the 9 hours of sleep I was super groggy in the morning.

I'm at 5-5 right now...working pretty good. I try to dose preworkout for the pumps I get, but dose in the morning on off days.
Gotcha. Maybe those effects could be mitigated by tapering up over a period of time. or maybe dosing 6 sprays every 4-5 hours. Just trying to think outside the box.

Yeah I figured off days i'd just do AM/PM or all PM.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
just stick to the directions. the 2nd dose at nite knocks you out in like 5mins once the stuff starts working. I liked it, taste good too some type of grape flavor.