Unanswered LG Sciences Ghenerate out of stock everywhere

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its been discontinued for a long time. doubt you'll find any on the market, and if you do find it it'll be past it's exp date

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ Like said above it's been discontinued for awhile.. Probably will be hard to find unless you can sag some on ebay that someone is selling from a past purchase.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
^^ Like said above it's been discontinued for awhile.. Probably will be hard to find unless you can sag some on ebay that someone is selling from a past purchase.
Looks like it's back in stock on their site. Will you stock it I much rather get it from you guys.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like it's back in stock on their site. Will you stock it I much rather get it from you guys.
I don't think we have plans to stock it. Even in the past I don't think we carried it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the one thats listed on LG's site right now looks like a diff formula than when I was there...not sure though. It's possible this new formula is now available

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
the one thats listed on LG's site right now looks like a diff formula than when I was there...not sure though. It's possible this new formula is now available
Their site

https://lgsciences.com/products/ghenerate

Looks the same as everyone who is out of stock. It's being promoted as a potent Growth hormone-releasing hormone agonist. That's what appealed to me since there's no other natural chem that works like that.