Getting hit on by Gays at the GYM !!??

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you are Baptist, then you are pre-forgiven. If you are Catholic, knock the bottom out of her and then go to confession.
I'm none of that bro, I mean Im not religious but I have morals and I think it's wrong to **** someones wife but since he knows it... I don't know if I would feel guilty after or not, She is pretty hot too lol

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I'm none of that bro, I mean Im not religious but I have morals and I think it's wrong to **** someones wife but since he knows it... I don't know if I would feel guilty after or not, She is pretty hot too lol
You may want to get it in writing that it's OK. Use Dave Chappelle's LOVE CONTRACT.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, it's adultery - whether he knows or not (and people wonder why marriage means nothing today).

However, are you sure you're not just turned on by the thought of him watching you? Because otherwise there are plenty of unmarried chicks you could bang where it's just the two of you...and no other guy.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have seen cases when men can't get their wives pregnant so they find another guy that has to sex the wife and make her pregnant, how about that ?

saving their relationship because they want a BABY

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have seen cases when men can't get their wives pregnant so they find another guy that has to sex the wife and make her pregnant, how about that ?

Okay, but you said they were into fantasy.

And in the case that they can't conceive, usually:

1.) They opt for in-vitro
2.) If they couldn't afford in-vitro, he probably wouldn't sit around and watch you bang his wife
3.) 2 usually doesn't happen

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I think MidwestBeast explains it best lol.

Okay, but you said they were into fantasy.

And in the case that they can't conceive, usually:

1.) They opt for in-vitro
2.) If they couldn't afford in-vitro, he probably wouldn't sit around and watch you bang his wife
3.) 2 usually doesn't happen
"Hey come bang my wife so we can have a kid. Oh ya I am going to film it too is that ok?" :rofl:

Oh yeah, what's HIS name? LOL
Lol yall r killing me.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm driving down the street right, there's this white jag next to me. I notice the vehicle is swerving at me... So I roll my window down to give the driver the finger and it's a total flamer and he yells aweww baby you sexy. LMAO I just started LOLing

petethepianis

petethepianis

Awards
cant stand this.. didnt help my case that i used to work in fashion and got hit on by guys daily. i actually had one client, (older guy at least in his 50s) write me a love song... so glad to be out of there.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm driving down the street right, there's this white jag next to me. I notice the vehicle is swerving at me... So I roll my window down to give the driver the finger and it's a total flamer and he yells aweww baby you sexy. LMAO I just started LOLing
U r so gay even ur car gives off that vibe :rofl:

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
That's when you gotta crank ICP "Me and Shaggy murder bag ladies and fa g g ots f**king braggin as we garbage baggin 'em for the maggots" LOL

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you offer to show him your nightstick?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cant stand this.. didnt help my case that i used to work in fashion and got hit on by guys daily. i actually had one client, (older guy at least in his 50s) write me a love song... so glad to be out of there.
I hope you still have it. And if you do, you better post it.

U r so gay even ur car gives off that vibe :rofl:
Ace and Gary?!

Yes sir, I said to myself what would easy do? So I invited him home with me.
So that's why you had the fuzzy handcuffs...:lmao:

petethepianis

petethepianis

Awards
I hope you still have it. And if you do, you better post it.
lol unfortunately i only got the serenade, (sung to me about 2 feet from my face without breaking eye contact)... manager refused to call security because he couldnt stop laughing. so glad it was in a foreign language so i don't actually know what he was thinking about.

but on the bright side, that was my original encouragement to start bulking over 150...