Get lean in 2015 with PX500 white & ALC CLA (sponsored log

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
this just in.. MARK is on a mini bulk!~
Haha! I have it planned for some serious cardio and diet adjustments when I get home. Feeling pretty good right now though. Ate an entire pizza yesterday:)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hopefully you took your after pictures before the food vacation, lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eat a quadruple cheese burger for me.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
now that's what im talking about... home made?
Probably In n Out since I'm out of cheese with no plans to go to the store.
Next week I'll make sure I have cheese and I'll make 2 double doubles every night of the week.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Probably In n Out since I'm out of cheese with no plans to go to the store.
Next week I'll make sure I have cheese and I'll make 2 double doubles every night of the week.
church~

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just let's not forget this mini bulk mid log when final reviews are posted :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent! Wow! New use for PX white/ALCCLA stack: driving long distances:) . Only recommendation I have is to use cruise control because you may find yourself doing like 80-90 mph and not realizing it! Finaflex rocks!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent! Wow! New use for PX white/ALCCLA stack: driving long distances:) . Only recommendation I have is to use cruise control because you may find yourself doing like 80-90 mph and not realizing it! Finaflex rocks!!
You should try Stimul8.... ;)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should try Stimul8.... ;)
Both good recommendations. I work out of a car and am wayyy more productive when I take PX White. Like this morning... :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
VACATIONS OVER!! THERE IS WORK TO BE DONE! Mark's mini 6 day bulk results. Key foods: Oreo's, pizza and McDonald's :)
Starting weight: 177. Today's weight: 177.5
Starting bodyfat: 12.4 Today's bodyfat: 11.8 (what!)
- So, when I left my calories were about 2,100 per day and macros 25% carb, 35% fat, 40% protein.
- I ended AlphaMax 7 days ago as well
- I continued with my two times daily of PX white/ALCCLA while on vacation
- Question: can I get some help as to how to drop as much Bodyfat as possible in the next 4 weeks or so?
- Some of you have been following my logs and have seen my diet and workout, I'm hoping this might help you help me figure all this out. Thanks!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not so much pizza, McDonalds, and Oreo's. lol

Just keep that diet strict and and keep the training/cardio going. You may get a nice metabolic boost from the mini-bulk.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
of course I recommend the CKD for the fastest short term fatloss.

in fact im almost healed up and will need to be employing a diet like this to get rid of all the fat ive added since nov.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You seem to be doing all the right things along the way... keep it clean, and keep up the cardio.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Extremely low carbs.
Liss fasted cardio.

Best quick way I would recommend.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Back in the saddle tomorrow. Weight this morning was 173.5. I haven't done anything to specific these past few days with diet or exercise. Planning to get logs running again tomorrow if weather permits

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When was your last alphamax weigh in? That says you weighed 177
Edit, looks like it was after the vaca, nice job on dropping a few lbs after!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Starting things back up again tomorrow. A snow storm changed up my plans a bit.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Snow storm = back breaking cardio.... I know all about it

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who needs snow shoveling when it's 110 in Texas :p

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
We have lots of snow, still snowing, and it's cold

turff49

turff49

Awards
I'll stay in between. Not to hot, not too cold! At least in the spring, fall, and winter. Summers get too dang humid!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
70's here today, 30's on Friday. Florida is going to kill me.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Back in the saddle with PX white and ALCCLA. I took 3 days off to see what might happen. I got a pretty bad headache on Saturday and decided to pound down a bunch of coffee (it helped). Sunday I didn't have a headache and didn't drink much coffee. Took 1 PX and 2 ALCCLA about an hour ago. I can feel this stuff running through my body. It adds focus and drive to my activity. I am planning to do some cardio and abs this evening sometime. Weight was 175lbs this morning

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Back in the saddle with PX white and ALCCLA. I took 3 days off to see what might happen. I got a pretty bad headache on Saturday and decided to pound down a bunch of coffee (it helped). Sunday I didn't have a headache and didn't drink much coffee. Took 1 PX and 2 ALCCLA about an hour ago. I can feel this stuff running through my body. It adds focus and drive to my activity. I am planning to do some cardio and abs this evening sometime. Weight was 175lbs this morning
not bad at all... after a couple days off your still in striking distance to the 160s.

70's here today, 30's on Friday. Florida is going to kill me.
sounds like Montana.. not Florida

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
It seems the only way for my to drop weight is to drop my calories below 2,000 and go nuts on the cardio

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that's ok.. as long as you do it in short spurts. have you access to a stair master?
do 2 hrs a day on that and see what happens :D

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
that's ok.. as long as you do it in short spurts. have you access to a stair master? do 2 hrs a day on that and see what happens :D
Eeeeks! 2 hours. I have a treadmill I set at 10 incline and walk at 3.3 speed. I could bump the incline and start running :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also don't always rely on the scale to dictate your results. If you're looking leaner and getting stronger and the scale tells you a number higher than you thought, is it that big of a deal?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Also don't always rely on the scale to dictate your results. If you're looking leaner and getting stronger and the scale tells you a number higher than you thought, is it that big of a deal?
Not really. Good point :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly this.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Only Way I treadmill is max incline and max speed that allows me to stay walking.
So 15% at 3.5-5.5 depending on machine.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Only Way I treadmill is max incline and max speed that allows me to stay walking. So 15% at 3.5-5.5 depending on machine.
Wowsers! I'm going to have to try this

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Good workout at the gym this morning. I took 2 ALCCLA and 1 PX about 8:30am. I know I have said this before, but I can feel this stuff flowing through my body. Appetite suppressant, I still have my mid morning snack in my hand that I have been munching on slowly because I have no desire to eat it. I will take another PX and 2 more ALCCLA in a few minutes. I am going to try and get on the treadmill and then do ab work this afternoon.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't take my afternoon dose because I was worried I wouldn't be able to get my foods in.