Get lean in 2015 with PX500 white & ALC CLA (sponsored log

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Those pancakes... yum. If they ever are too runny, try adding a banana in the mix.
Or more powder.
Just eggs and banana make killer pancakes too. Same can be said for pumpkin and sweet potatoes too.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Or more powder. Just eggs and banana make killer pancakes too. Same can be said for pumpkin and sweet potatoes too.
^^THIS^^

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am really going to have to start playing around with these pancake recipes..

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or more powder.
Just eggs and banana make killer pancakes too. Same can be said for pumpkin and sweet potatoes too.
Sweet potato, eh?

I am really going to have to start playing around with these pancake recipes..
Sausage and a pancake?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depending on each individual the cycle changes up. When I'm REALLY focused on cutting I low carb , 100g or less for ten days then a high carb day in the 1200g range of mostly lower gi carbs.

A three low one mid, three low one high rotation has also worked nicely for me in the past.

Another example would be low carb until leg day then moderate carbs pre workout, massive carbs post workout.

It really just depends on what works best for you. Personally I would low carb three days then have a moderate carb day. Repeat.

Also protein should increase exponentially on low carb days. Fats always >50g at the minimum.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Yeah just eggs and so many other single ingredients make good pancakes.
Regular and sweet potatoes, yams, banana, pumpkin, and the list could go on and on.

I think I need to make some cauliflower pancakes...

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
sweet potato pancakes are the sh*t ;) Made some a few months back and fell in love.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Day 16: starting weight was 180.5 and current weight is 175.5. I definitely can tell this stack is working. It gives me energy and increased motivation to get things done. I am taking the PX and ALCCLA together after workout and then about 6 hours later. On a side note, I just realized the initial offer included 2 bottles of both the PX and ALCCLA. I received 2 bottles of PX, but 1 bottle of ALCCLA. I'm not sure if this makes a difference except I could dose as the bottle suggests and for the complete time frame if I did have 2 bottles of the ALCCLA as originally posted. Anyway, I will continue with 2 capsules twice per day as I have. Thanks for this opportunity

turff49

turff49

Awards
I believe the ALC/CLA was for the 240 count bottle not 2 bottles.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I believe the ALC/CLA was for the 240 count bottle not 2 bottles.
Yes. The bottle is 240. I was just noting what the original Finaflex post stated. That may have been for 2, 120 bottles I guess. It's no big deal really. Thanks for your response

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
It's always been a 60 day supply of both and that's 2 bottles of PX White and 1 240ct CLA/ALC. CLA/ALC is 1-3 servings a day and FINAFLEX sent us a 60 day supply at 1 serving a day.
They also just want a 45 day log of the PX White not 60 so you could adjust doseing and have a few days of double the CLA/ALC.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
It's always been a 60 day supply of both and that's 2 bottles of PX White and 1 240ct CLA/ALC. CLA/ALC is 1-3 servings a day and FINAFLEX sent us a 60 day supply at 1 serving a day. They also just want a 45 day log of the PX White not 60 so you could adjust doseing and have a few days of double the CLA/ALC.
Okay. Thanks. Sounds like a plan. I'm doing good then. I think this stuff is a great product

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
So I bumped some things around. Yesterday's macros: 186 carbs, 201 protein and 66 fats. Today's goal: 108 carbs, 215 protein and 96 fats. Yesterday was a high carb day I guess and today will be low carb day. Calories still 2,150

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
It's always been a 60 day supply of both and that's 2 bottles of PX White and 1 240ct CLA/ALC. CLA/ALC is 1-3 servings a day and FINAFLEX sent us a 60 day supply at 1 serving a day.
They also just want a 45 day log of the PX White not 60 so you could adjust doseing and have a few days of double the CLA/ALC.
-This

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Burn baby burn! 21 minutes cardio (8 incline, 3.2 speed). Ab workout: 3 sets of everything; weighted sit ups (25lbs, no leg support), flutter kicks 50, side planks 1 minute each, bicycle kicks 30. Whoooooohoooo! Burn. PX/ALCCLA in action!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm so excited that I actually came in a few grams under my carb goal for today. I hit 106 instead of 108. It wasn't as bad as I thought. It could get kind of boring. Should I do another low carb day tomorrow or go higher? If higher, any suggestions at 2,150 calorie plan? Thanks

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm so excited that I actually came in a few grams under my carb goal for today. I hit 106 instead of 108. It wasn't as bad as I thought. It could get kind of boring. Should I do another low carb day tomorrow or go higher? If higher, any suggestions at 2,150 calorie plan? Thanks
Listen to your body. If you feel good and not completely drained, go another day. If another day makes you more likely to do a crazy cheat then up them a little.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Another great day of PX/ALCCLA! This stuff is Excellent! It gives the boost of energy to the second half of the day I need. I hardly drink coffee anymore. It helps get me in the mindset to go the extra mile in the evening with cardio. My calories are around 2,100 and macros today were: fats 81, carbs 141, protein 201. Is this low carb or not really? Yesterday I think I was around 106 carbs. Any ideas how else to get this fat gone? No liposuction please :)

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I consider 100g or less LC.
30g or less is ultra LC

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I consider 100g or less LC. 30g or less is ultra LC
Bummer! I was so close. I might have a higher carb day tomorrow and then go low on the weekend. I'll try a scope low :)

turff49

turff49

Awards
What Scope said.
The third part of the equation is time and patience. It took time to go on and takes longer to come off. Once off just maintain. I try not to go over 12% bf any more. Drop down to 8% during cuts and then back up to 12% during a bulk.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I go 30g or less for 5-6 days then refeed on day 6 or 7.
Refeeds range from 600-1200g carbs and it in a 6-8hr starting from 2-6pm.
When I start late I'll usually crash out then wake up to smash more carbs.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Day 18 report: Excellent! Whooooohooo weight:176, bf: 11.7. Get on this stuff people! My strength and stamina hasn't dropped. A matter of fact, it has gone up! It has helped me with hunger, energy, drive and motivation. Good stuff, this PX500 white/ALCCLA stack. Thanks Finaflex!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
excited for you! keep its up.. remember the supps are only part of the equation

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I consider 100g or less LC.
30g or less is ultra LC
I agree with this.

The third part of the equation is time and patience.
and this.

excited for you! keep its up.. remember the supps are only part of the equation
and this.

Also, when I count carbs for the sake of being low carb, I deduct fiber from my total carbs. For example, if you have 30g fiber, deduct that from your total carb intake.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I also only count useable carbs not fiber.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I count total carbs. They all count in my opinion.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
So like 30 carbs and 30 fiber is 60 carbs total?

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Like last night I ate 1lb of cauliflower and 1lb of asparagus. Lots of carbs but loads of fiber plus it's all postWO.

turff49

turff49

Awards
It is if not initially counted in the carbs.
Example: quest bars have around 21grams of carbs but only 8 that aren't fiber. I count all 21. Some people will only count the 8.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Example: quest bars have around 21grams of carbs but only 8 that aren't fiber. I count all 21. Some people will only count the 8.
What Turff said. I count ALL the calories (except greens), but if my total carbs are 140g for the day with 50g fibers, I say my total carbs are 90g.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What Turff said. I count ALL the calories (except greens), but if my total carbs are 140g for the day with 50g fibers, I say my total carbs are 90g.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I'm curious Scope and Thomas, do you count them in your total calorie intake for the day. That's where it really matters in my opinion.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm curious Scope and Thomas, do you count them in your total calorie intake for the day. That's where it really matters in my opinion.
Yes, I don't deduct calories. If I am aimimg for low carb I reduce the total carbs only by subtracting fibers. Just for the numbers game. 2500cals is still 2500 cals tho.

I log everything on MyFitnessPal. The carbs are still listed, but the purpose of my daily low carb goal I mentally deduct fibrous carbs.

I don't count kale, collards, lettuce cals etc., tho. It's minuscule.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
In my spreadsheet for daily macro intake I count everything ... total kCal, fat, carbs, protein. I also have a category to input total fiber so that I have an indication of what the total kCal / Carb / Fiber ratio ends up for the day.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Yes the CALS stay but not the CARBS. Lol

I really only keep a mental count since I only eat twice a day.
Makes life easy as pie....
LC pie until my refeed.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I thought you would. Good.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Yes, I don't deduct calories. If I am aimimg for low carb I reduce the total carbs only by subtracting fibers. Just for the numbers game. 2500cals is still 2500 cals tho. I log everything on MyFitnessPal. The carbs are still listed, but the purpose of my daily low carb goal I mentally deduct fibrous carbs. I don't count kale, collards, lettuce cals etc., tho. It's minuscule.
Same here on MFP. I really don't have a need right now to do the low carb deal or worry about low carb. As long as my protein intake is where I want it and my fats stay at the % I want then the rest of my cals are carbs.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 18 report: Excellent! Whooooohooo weight:176, bf: 11.7. Get on this stuff people! My strength and stamina hasn't dropped.
This is such an important thing to note. Usually with reduced cals, weight loss you will also see a loss in both of these as well. Good stuff!

if my total carbs are 140g for the day with 50g fibers, I say my total carbs are 90g.
This is also how I do it..

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
So now I know how you all do it. Here is how I do it: I use MFP. I choose my desired calorie intake for the day (2,150). Then I plan macros for carbs, fats and proteins. I don't look at much else. If it says, "21 carbs", it's 21 carbs. I don't even look at fiber. If I want low carbs, I pop the number in I want and MFP tells me what percent I need to adjust fats and proteins to stay in my calorie zone.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So now I know how you all do it. Here is how I do it: I use MFP. I choose my desired calorie intake for the day (2,150). Then I plan macros for carbs, fats and proteins. I don't look at much else. If it says, "21 carbs", it's 21 carbs. I don't even look at fiber. If I want low carbs, I pop the number in I want and MFP tells me what percent I need to adjust fats and proteins to stay in my calorie zone.
It picks your percentages for you?

Over the last few years I've found that 40/40/20% and 40/35/25% fit me best, so no matter what my calorie goal is (this week it is 3200, next week +100, etc), I aim for the same macro percentage, leaving the carbs and fat with 5% to play with.

Just when I think I know something my metabolism tells me otherwise. Lol

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
It picks your percentages for you? Over the last few years I've found that 40/40/20% and 40/35/25% fit me best, so no matter what my calorie goal is (this week it is 3200, next week +100, etc), I aim for the same macro percentage, leaving the carbs and fat with 5% to play with. Just when I think I know something my metabolism tells me otherwise. Lol
Yes, it picks the %, but you can change them however you want.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm running on PX white! What are you running on? Just finished 31 minutes of cardio. No big deal right? Well, I was in bed 32 minutes ago. I couldn't resist. I had to get up and go climb a mountain on the treadmill. This stack is really good. Macros for today: carbs 64, fats 111, protein 205. Not bad I guess. Have a great night!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update Mark. Glad you're enjoying the PX White. I haven't taken any since Thursday due to my sickness. :(