Get lean in 2015 with PX500 white & ALC CLA (sponsored log

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Nice update Mark. Glad you're enjoying the PX White. I haven't taken any since Thursday due to my sickness. :(
I sure am. I was all pumped up this morning when I preached. PX is powerful. I hope you feel better.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sure am. I was all pumped up this morning when I preached. PX is powerful. I hope you feel better.
Thanks man. Going to the walk-in clinic today.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great workout this morning. Heart was pounding real good, like it was a cardio session. A friend kept asking me if I was going to be alright. Got home and took the PX/ALCCLA. I can feel when I'm using this stuff for sure. It's helped me get motivated to add some cardio in at the end of the day.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Another great workout! I took 1 PX and 3 ALCCLA capsules so far today. It makes it hard when you need to eat, but have no desire to eat :)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the great things about PX is how the appetite suppressant effect is not a short term thing. With some other products, you will get that suppression for a week or two and then it all but disappears..

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Another great workout! I took 1 PX and 3 ALCCLA capsules so far today. It makes it hard when you need to eat, but have no desire to eat :)
I hear ya on the appetite suppression ..... it is very long lasting and very effective. I too have to force myself to eat while on PX White. Good Stuff!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I hear ya on the appetite suppression ..... it is very long lasting and very effective. I too have to force myself to eat while on PX White. Good Stuff!
Glad I'm not the only one

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Well, I forced that sirloin steak down. Got home and 21 minutes (9 incline 3.2 speed) on the treadmill and 15 minutes of ab work. I need to give the PX/ALCCLA something to show when the fat is gone :)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I forced that sirloin steak down. Got home and 21 minutes (9 incline 3.2 speed) on the treadmill and 15 minutes of ab work. I need to give the PX/ALCCLA something to show when the fat is gone :)
Next time you have to force down a steak... let me know, I'll come take care of that for you lol

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Next time you have to force down a steak... let me know, I'll come take care of that for you lol
Haha, it's this PX/ALCCLA stack. I am never hungry:)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, it's this PX/ALCCLA stack. I am never hungry:)
I will pass out free samples at the local steakhouse then. :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I will pass out free samples at the local steakhouse then. :)
Haha! I bet they won't like that. I took the family to Ruby Tuesdays and I pretty much only ate my steak and drank water.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great discussion going on here.

Personally I don't count greens towards calories or carbs. Steve instilled this thought into my head when we started working together and it stuck.

Now there are plenty of people who do count them but in most cases these greens equate to zero or negative calorie foods since, more calories are used for digestion then are actually provided.

Also you must remember this point - when working with individuals who aren't as "excited" about eating greens, like myself, when given the option to cut calories, greens are the first thing I'll want to cut.

In the end though guys it's all about consistency. Weighing meat and carbs before or after cooking? In the end it doesn't matter for 99% of the population as long as your approach is the same every time.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Ruby Tuesdays, salad bar FTW! Too bad they closed the one by us :( I was heartbroken

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well said montego. 99% of the population needs to be more consistant

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Rest day. So I walked 30 minutes on the treadmill this morning and will do more cardio with abs this evening. Does this mean it is not a rest day and I can eat more? Logic RegisterJr

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rest day. So I walked 30 minutes on the treadmill this morning and will do more cardio with abs this evening. Does this mean it is not a rest day and I can eat more? Logic RegisterJr
Exactly. lol

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Still a rest day as long as it's just a nice walk that never gets you out of breath.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Still a rest day as long as it's just a nice walk that never gets you out of breath.
Cool! Wait, I can't eat more? What if I'm a little out of breath?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool! Wait, I can't eat more? What if I'm a little out of breath?
LOL.

You have to be a lot of out of breath.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's completely up to you but on a cut why try to eat more??
IMO, you don't want your maintenance cals to be too low. Eating 1,000 calories a day is no more dangerous than eating 2000/day and doing activities that take it that low as a net. I believe he's at 2100/day, and if doing 2-a-days I'd up them slightly if it were me.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
IMO, you don't want your maintenance cals to be too low. Eating 1,000 calories a day is no more dangerous than eating 2000/day and doing activities that take it that low as a net. I believe he's at 2100/day, and if doing 2-a-days I'd up them slightly if it were me.
I am planning to up them starting Friday as I go on vacation. I will bring them back down when I get home. My weight has gone up and down at 2,500 and 2,150. For some reason it has gone up since I went to 2,150 and added cardio (even started carb cycling). I'm a mess, lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am planning to up them starting Friday as I go on vacation. I will bring them back down when I get home. My weight has gone up and down at 2,500 and 2,150. For some reason it has gone up since I went to 2,150 and added cardio (even started carb cycling). I'm a mess, lol
I rely more on looks and measurements than I do actual weight. If you're doing right you're packing on some muscle while you cut fat, and that will cause weight gain. Unless you're in the higher BF%'s, which you're not.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I rely more on looks and measurements than I do actual weight. If you're doing right you're packing on some muscle while you cut fat, and that will cause weight gain. Unless you're in the higher BF%'s, which you're not.
My pants are looser I know this. I am leaner, I can actually see an ab or two. I'm increasing in strength and stamina in all my lifts. All while cutting and lowering calories. Maybe my body is just weird.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just saw your calorie difference in another log.

The metabolism is a fickle thing. I was cutting successfully a couple years ago at around 2000/day, and decided I wanted to bulk. I slowly upped my calories until I was at 3200 and was still thinning out. Goes to show my cals were way too low...

Anyway, keep playing with it. I see better cutting results between 2800-3200/lift-days than I do at fewer on those days.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I just saw your calorie difference in another log. The metabolism is a fickle thing. I was cutting successfully a couple years ago at around 2000/day, and decided I wanted to bulk. I slowly upped my calories until I was at 3200 and was still thinning out. Goes to show my cals were way too low... Anyway, keep playing with it. I see better cutting results between 2800-3200/lift-days than I do at fewer on those days.
I'm going on vacation Friday for 6 days and I'm not planning on counting anything except the number of trails I hit and the amount of times I hit the outdoor jacuzzi. I'm going snowboarding with about 80 other guys to Sunday River in Maine.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going on vacation Friday for 6 days and I'm not planning on counting anything except the number of trails I hit and the amount of times I hit the outdoor jacuzzi. I'm going snowboarding with about 80 other guys to Sunday River in Maine.
That sounds like a blast.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
That sounds like a blast.
It is. Except the year I broke my shoulder in two places and then the year before that when my uncle drowned while ice skating at night two days before the trip. He rooms with us and was a great man. His son joins us now

turff49

turff49

Awards
Way too low on cals... I dropped down that far once and Steve had about had a coronary. He told me not to drop below 2500 and really wanted me around 2800-3100 while I was cutting.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Way too low on cals... I dropped down that far once and Steve had about had a coronary. He told me not to drop below 2500 and really wanted me around 2800-3100 while I was cutting.
Does it matter if my weight is 177? I thought I figured my calories based on my body weight at a maintenance intake. At 2,800 ish I maintain 175ish. I'm just trying to figure out how many calories I need to lose weight.,when I get over 3,000 I start adding fat.

turff49

turff49

Awards
You have to look at your activity level also. You are doing 2 a days and unless you sit comatose the rest of the time York expenditure rate is pretty high.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Today was a rest day. I performed 30 minutes of fasted cardio this morning (treadmill 7 incline 3 speed) and 21 minutes tonight (treadmill 10 incline 3.3 speed). Macros: fat 103, carb 50, protein 215

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's not technically a rest day though with an hour of cardio, May not be as intense as a usual day, but still not a rest day.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Tomorrow I will increase carbs to around 150 I think. I will do arms and shoulders plus cardio at some point.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
That's not technically a rest day though with an hour of cardio, May not be as intense as a usual day, but still not a rest day.
Hmm...resting is very hard it seems

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Active rest! Nice job... keep it up you will crush your goal in no time.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Weight was 175lbs this morning. I had a great shoulders and arms workout today. Even hit a new 1 rep max on standing bb overhead press, 165lbs.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nice standing bb presses! don't see too many people do these bad boys!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
nice standing bb presses! don't see too many people do these bad boys!
Thanks! These have become one of my favorite lifts. I think it has helped my bench and maybe a few other lifts as well

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Not sure what's going to happen the next 6 days. I'm on vacation and left my scale at home. I'm only counting how many trails I hit and how many times I go to the jacuzzi. I am taking PX/ALCCLA daily still. I will be burning some calories snowboarding and may see if there is a gym nearby. I was 177lbs this morning and 12.4 body fat. We will see what those numbers are when I get home.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
You may find it will do you good to get away from the scale. Body weight fluctuates constantly .... how you look in the mirror (leaner, more vascular, etc...) will often times tell you more about your cutting progress than the scale. Enjoy the vacation .... the PX White will help keep you warm up their in the snow ;)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most hotels will give you a scale on request, however, I also believe some time away from it will do you good.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Most hotels will give you a scale on request, however, I also believe some time away from it will do you good.
I've decided to watch what I eat. So far I've watched chicken parm with spaghetti go in my mouth, cheeseburger club and fries, 10 piece nugget, oatmeal, French toast and eggs, and so much more. I haven't missed my mouth yet :)

turff49

turff49

Awards
I've decided to watch what I eat. So far I've watched chicken parm with spaghetti go in my mouth, cheeseburger club and fries, 10 piece nugget, oatmeal, French toast and eggs, and so much more. I haven't missed my mouth yet :)
Lol!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha.