Gaming

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
There were some disconnection issues in multiplayer for Dying Light, but they've been fixed with a patch. Idk if they fixed the inventory problem you mentioned, but between the 3 of us that play together we haven't had that problem.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
It's definitely fun as Hell. We can run around together killing crazy amounts of zombies, but can get over run at night when the baddest zombies are around in big numbers. Sometimes nobody dies and sometimes we all die.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
It's definitely fun as Hell. We can run around together killing crazy amounts of zombies, but can get over run at night when the baddest zombies are around in big numbers. Sometimes nobody dies and sometimes we all die.
So, that's a thumbs up for Dying Light?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've really been thinking about treating myself to a PS4 lately. I've seen pretty good deals, such as the Last of Us Remastered for 349.99 with free shipping. I think I'm holding out thinking there might be better deals during the holiday season.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've really been thinking about treating myself to a PS4 lately. I've seen pretty good deals, such as the Last of Us Remastered for 349.99 with free shipping. I think I'm holding out thinking there might be better deals during the holiday season.
I'll turn this into a question since I've been out of gaming for a while. Do you think the system with a game would be less than 349.99 during the holidays?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll turn this into a question since I've been out of gaming for a while. Do you think the system with a game would be less than 349.99 during the holidays?
There may be a few good deals, but i would just pull trigger now. I've had PS4 well over a year and love it. Then during holidays grab the game deals.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I have rented the order for a couple of days its ok nothing special

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Bestbuy private store has two up for auction. 275 right now, I'll have to place a bid

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
if you have a ps4 and like to get the crap scared out of you play outlast

ForumUser

Awards
Did anyone play the Rocket League beta? Holy hell that's a fun game

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt released this week and it's incredible. It's an incredible story in a huge open world. Great graphics and smooth mechanics. I'll give a more in-depth review when I get further in but this game is massive. There's so much content it's crazy.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt released this week and it's incredible. It's an incredible story in a huge open world. Great graphics and smooth mechanics. I'll give a more in-depth review when I get further in but this game is massive. There's so much content it's crazy.
Didnt like the original

Love open World

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Didnt like the original

Love open World
The original was rough around the edges for sure. I enjoyed it but it's slow and unforgiving. The witcher 2 is my favorite game, but still kind of slow like the first, but the incredible story more than made up for it. As far as I'm concerned the witcher 2 is the perfect RPG.

Now wild hunt has fixed the pacing issues by being open world, go at your own rate. Still barely scratched the surface of it after 10 hours. So far I have zero complaints.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been out of gaming for a long time, but looking to get back into it. I decided long ago when I do, I am going to Sony. Here is my question.

Do you think I will find a better deal than this: a 500 GB PS4, brand new, everything included for $289.00 total?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I've been out of gaming for a long time, but looking to get back into it. I decided long ago when I do, I am going to Sony. Here is my question.

Do you think I will find a better deal than this: a 500 GB PS4, brand new, everything included for $289.00 total?
Nope! buy it now!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe that no one here play league of legends :D
I just installed it today after getting involved with VainGlory on the mobile. I played it years ago but hated it. I seem to be enjoying it but am just taking on bots at the moment while I figure out characters.

Currently playing Arma III and Europa Universalis IV.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Over the recent holiday I re-installed and played some SSG WW2 scenarios. These are basically the old hex and counter paper games gone digital with AI. Regimental level. Great stuff if into WW2 history as the maps and OOBs are all correct. Played Korsun Pocket, Across the Dnieper, Wolf By the Ears, Operation Wanda, Drive on Moscow, etc. Damn Russians and their cruel winters. Game dates to 2003. Bought new then. Thinking man's game in my opinion.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been playing Destiny on Xbox 360 lately, great game, and they bring out new content pretty often so far. It seems like Bungie is prepared for the long haul with WoW style expansions and level capping.

jega274

Awards
I've been playing Destiny on Xbox 360 lately, great game, and they bring out new content pretty often so far. It seems like Bungie is prepared for the long haul with WoW style expansions and level capping.
I enjoyed Destiny, got to 32 fairly fast. Tired of grinding the same **** over and over though...

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I enjoyed Destiny, got to 32 fairly fast. Tired of grinding the same **** over and over though...
Yeah I hear that, there is new stuff to grind over and over now though.

Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers

Awards
Destiny player here. 34 Warlock and 34 Titan. Just got the Thorn bounty...working on that ATM. It's Xursday, so he's got some exotics for sale...

Need to run Prison of Elder's 32 tonight/this weekend.

For people that are bored, there's the Nightfall and Weekly to do each week -- as well as a daily. Then, you can just hop into the Crucible for some deathmatch until the next week.

jega274

Awards
Destiny player here. 34 Warlock and 34 Titan. Just got the Thorn bounty...working on that ATM. It's Xursday, so he's got some exotics for sale...

Need to run Prison of Elder's 32 tonight/this weekend.

For people that are bored, there's the Nightfall and Weekly to do each week -- as well as a daily. Then, you can just hop into the Crucible for some deathmatch until the next week.
The nightfall, weekly, and raids are actually worth any of your time. Then once you have all the weapons, along with all their upgrades, you're just stuck to multiplayer, which is ridiculously easy and gets boring fast. I consistently drop 25 kills a game, sometimes 35-40.

Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers

Awards
There's always Iron Banner...

Have you done Prison of Elder's yet? Or Trials of Osiris?

jega274

Awards
There's always Iron Banner...

Have you done Prison of Elder's yet? Or Trials of Osiris?
I was referring to iron banner. And no I have not, I quit about 4 months ago. Not trying to knock the game, I personally just got bored. I play for more competitive fps setting though instead of campaign.

Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers

Awards
Gotcha. The trials thing is pretty competitive with a score card and everything. It isn't easy to go 9-0 with your three man team!

jega274

Awards
Gotcha. The trials thing is pretty competitive with a score card and everything. It isn't easy to go 9-0 with your three man team!
I will eventually get back into it, probably like 2-3 months before Destiny 2 drops. Been stuck on team snipers on the Master chief collection lol

Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers

Awards
Finally got Thorn for Destiny. That gun is pretty awesome. I can see why everyone that doesn't have it is complaining. The trickle damage you get after poisoning someone with it makes it insane for deathmatch.

jega274

Awards
Finally got Thorn for Destiny. That gun is pretty awesome. I can see why everyone that doesn't have it is complaining. The trickle damage you get after poisoning someone with it makes it insane for deathmatch.
Mida multi tool all day.

Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers

Awards
I'm too much of a fan of the BR in halo, the mida tool satisfies my accuracy needs.
I hear you...auto rifles used to be a lot of fun, but now no one uses them. It's almost funny to see one.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dulce

Dulce

Awards
Finally got Thorn for Destiny. .
i wish they would come out with Destiny for PC :(. I hear its amazing but i greatly prefer a mouse and keyboard....

Anyone play heroes of the storm? It is more awesome than it looks..