Gaming

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Anyone else think Dishonored was horrible?

Doesn't deserve GOTY.
I am almost done with it and have really enjoyed it but I have been trying not to kill people. I was also the kid that liked the game Mist though

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am almost done with it and have really enjoyed it but I have been trying not to kill people. I was also the kid that liked the game Mist though
And now I remember why I didn't like it haha.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I'm really enjoying the xbox one. NBA 2k14 is amazing. It's got a few little bugs but hopefully that'll be cleaned up soon

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really enjoying the xbox one. NBA 2k14 is amazing. It's got a few little bugs but hopefully that'll be cleaned up soon

I have been enjoying it on Xbox 360 and it keeps freezing on me.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
The Xbox one looks really appealing but I have always been a PS fan boy. have you always been on the Xbox wagon or did you make the switch for one of the features or games?

ecto84

ecto84

Awards
I just saw this Dota 2 Incredible body transformation :)))

dota 2 transformation.png

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Xbox one looks really appealing but I have always been a PS fan boy. have you always been on the Xbox wagon or did you make the switch for one of the features or games?
I am getting both and even a wii u. All 3 consoles will be replaced by the steam comsole considering the game library .

I can say for now if you're a Nintendo fan wii u is awesome. Especally if donkey Kong,mario,zelda and super smash brothers bring you back to a childhood state . Still waiting on a wii u pokemon stadium we were promised.

The ps4 should be bought only if you can't live without the exclusives. Kingdom hearts however will be multi platform so no reason for me. Especally sense god of war dissapoints me now

Xbox is more like media box. The xbox one is extremely versatile. More worth the money Especally if you're like me and use nexflix instead of paying 30 to 70 bucks for tv. Also has better exclusive games. Fable,halo*kinda sad now* rumors of a bunch of people /companys who are in the gaming industry switching over to xbox only. This is due to the xbox being more creatively friendly,and the whole anon hacking sony publicity disaster. Sony shouldn't have acknowledged anonymous. They should have said nothing and stayed out of the anonymous ****. They drove away alot of people when that happened. I will never give my credit card info to sony again. 3000 cases of identity theft exclusively from the whole ordeal.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I've always been an xbox guy mainly cause of the xbox live which in my opinion is way better than sony's and I just like the controller more. I've heard the xbox one version of nba2k14 is ten times better than the old version. Talked to a guy this morning that has both and said there's a much better story line. It's kinda like a basketball RPG if that makes sense

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Not sure which one I'm gonna get but first things first I need a job

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone else think Dishonored was horrible?

Doesn't deserve GOTY.
I enjoyed it but I'll tell you what I hated...

You get all these badass gadgets, weapons, "magic" spells, etc....and you can't use any of it without getting penalized for wrecking havoc. I liked the story and the game itself, but the good/bad system was lacking.

At the end, when Sam told me what a scumbag he thought I was, I blew him up before he took away in the boat...because F that guy, I didn't ask his opinion.

Obviously I got the "bad" ending.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I enjoyed it but I'll tell you what I hated...

You get all these badass gadgets, weapons, "magic" spells, etc....and you can't use any of it without getting penalized for wrecking havoc. I liked the story and the game itself, but the good/bad system was lacking.

At the end, when Sam told me what a scumbag he thought I was, I blew him up before he took away in the boat...because F that guy, I didn't ask his opinion.

Obviously I got the "bad" ending.
I feel like they made a cool world and some cool lore, and then filled it with uninteresting characters and boring crap.

Maybe I'm overreacting a bit (i do that), but it's definitely not Game of the year worthy.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
anyone get into metro 2033 im looking at picking that up next

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
I am a Pc gamer at heart however I just got the Xbox a couple days ago. I haven't had a chance to do a lot of gaming on it yet. I played a bit if forza and dead rising. Graphics are good considering it's a consol but as far as gameplay goes, I'll have to update you later

The xbox one is worth the money because of the entertainment center alone.

I'll post a YouTube review in the Xbox and some games in a week or so...

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
My brother got me a 100$ steam gift card. Never leaving my chair.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Left 4 Dead 2 is free on Steam through tomorrow. Enjoy!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My brother got me a 100$ steam gift card. Never leaving my chair.
Perfect timing. Hit up those Christmas deals my friend.

Amazon also had great deals going. Got the new Tomb Raider for $5 and Farcry3 is $5 as well. - Dragon Age Origins Ultimate, $5...the list goes on.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I already have DA and I already have farcry. Are you vouching for tomb raider??i haven't played since the original.

Any other suggestions guys? For an RPG fan.
I'm going to pick up Total Rome for sure.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any PC gamers with steam: left 4 dead 2 went free today! Download and play that zombie goodness!

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
Left4dead 2 is my favorite game. I hate it when it goes on sale or is free because there is a sudden influx if mega noobs which make playing the game competitively difficult. :(

Noob crushing can be fun but "close" games are the best

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
Hey I uploaded a l4d2 game on my YouTube channel. Not the best I've done but it was fun and with interesting friends

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
DayZ. I need some friends who play Dayz pleaase.... if you play and are willing to show my noob self around, message me please! :) :) message me. I'm going to play this afternoon....

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
DayZ. I need some friends who play Dayz pleaase.... if you play and are willing to show my noob self around, message me please! :) :) message me. I'm going to play this afternoon....
I checked out your UnicornDroppings.com site nice work do you play xbox ps or consul

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
I checked out your UnicornDroppings.com site nice work do you play xbox ps or consul
thanks! i do mainly PC games however I do have an xbox one (ryse, dead rising, ) and i'll probably record and post those games up eventually.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
thanks! i do mainly PC games however I do have an xbox one (ryse, dead rising, ) and i'll probably record and post those games up eventually.
Are all the features on the xbox one as good as the hype. The cross over from game play to tv voice recognition and multi screen ideas are almost enough to make me switch allegiances but I have yet to talk to anyone that can give me a straight up answer.

smoker145

I still can't figure out which to get . Ps4 is cheaper, and I've always been a ps guy. But some friends got the one and love it. Plus I think xbox has a better game selection personally.

Still on the fence. I'm not buying for a few more months so I got time to deciede

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I still can't figure out which to get . Ps4 is cheaper, and I've always been a ps guy. But some friends got the one and love it. Plus I think xbox has a better game selection personally.

Still on the fence. I'm not buying for a few more months so I got time to deciede
Im doing the same thing man. the idea of a seamless transition between games and movies and tv is really enticing plus the talk of being of a potential tv service with the xbox would be the turning point. I dont think either system has a leg up in the graphics field and im not a big indy game guy so the ease of design ability doesn’t mean much to me. I could care less about the move or the Kinect or ability to toss "share" stuff on youtube. the xbox does seem to offer more but I hate their controller. pros and cons to each one I guess.

smoker145

Graphics are so a like it doesn't concern me.

True I've never liked the controller, but I could learn to love lol

Something for me to weigh is the cost of everything including online play. For cost overall id go with ps4, but again, I think the games are better on xbox.

It's back and forth for a lot of stuff.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
well now that ps online stuff is no longer free its a wash in that category

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
Im doing the same thing man. the idea of a seamless transition between games and movies and tv is really enticing plus the talk of being of a potential tv service with the xbox would be the turning point.
I chose the xbox over the PS for the tv media. It does live up to the hype. selecting movies, games ect via voice and facial recognition is so awesome. the voice recognition can be spotty, therefore requiring a few repeated commands to get an action, but nothing so bad that it renders the voice commands useless. Its really cool bc you can download smartglass and it turns your phone into a remote. No more need to have a thousand different remotes.

I dont think either system has a leg up in the graphics field and im not a big indy game guy so the ease of design ability doesn’t mean much to me.
agreed. both system's have their exclusive games and the graphics are comparable to me. I know that for most gamers, the ps is typically a bit more favored however as i mentioned before, the xbox's media features were the selling points for me.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'm hyped on that South Park game

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Playing on only PC.
Currently playing: Assassins Creed 4, GRID 2 & BF4

Wouldn't say no to a PS4 someday though :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently only playing HoN: )

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Currently playing Pool of Radiance. (I know, I know)

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
Anyone wanna on Live want that ass whooped on Madden25? Zac Speed -GT

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
Currently playing Pool of Radiance. (I know, I know)
I have never played that type of game, so I can't knock it until I've tried it. The graphics are sooo bad and old though!!

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I have never played that type of game, so I can't knock it until I've tried it. The graphics are sooo bad and old though!!
I think it was made in 1988 lol. It's AD&D rules though, so I love it.

Graphics usually aren't a huge selling point to me. But I do love how these new games are putting way more attention into the scenery of games.

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
I think it was made in 1988 lol. It's AD&D rules though, so I love it.

Graphics usually aren't a huge selling point to me. But I do love how these new games are putting way more attention into the scenery of games.
graphics are not a huge selling point for me either, but watching super old graphics or resolutions from movies/games is difficult for me. Crysis is known for amazing graphics. the game itself is not appealing to me, so therefore despite the graphics, I do not play it

danielc

Awards
2K14, GTA V, COD, UFC, Fifa,
I miss my dreamcast cause it had fun games like crazy taxi