fumoney takes on ironmag and m-sten rx for 4 weeks (sponsored)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too kind, couldn't ask you to do that...
On my way to softball so couldn't respond right away.

Let me know if you change your mind.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, I see it now.

Yeah, I looked for it last weekend and did not find it near home. Saw that there was a trader joes near work so I ventured out. Looks good doesn't it ? By the way, some nice honeys at trader joes in the middle of afternoon. The sun dresses are out !!!

My libido is sky high right now.
Was going to ask you about libido on this cycle. Lurking the m-sten logs and liking what I'm reading...

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How the f did I miss this? Cliff notes anyone?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes.. he is killing it FU style..

(but has a f*cked up shoulder)...
Expected nothing less.

Sucks about the shoulder though buddy.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was going to ask you about libido on this cycle. Lurking the m-sten logs and liking what I'm reading...
Piston, so far so good. In fact, it's improved mentally and physically. I hit my peak around end of week 3 on natty test boosters, so I am interested to see if things will remain the same after day 21. I will make sure to comment here.

Thanks !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How the f did I miss this? Cliff notes anyone?
Haha, thanks for stopping by Dan. I will do a mini summary at the end of week 3.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes.. he is killing it FU style..

(but has a f*cked up shoulder)...
It's now worse than ever after the game. I might have pulled it out further after 2 over swings today.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Expected nothing less.

Sucks about the shoulder though buddy.
Thanks brother. Can't do chest effectively, so it does suck big time.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha very funny!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Icing my shoulders as it feel like it detached from my scapula. Now the pain is constant, not just at certain angles.

Two over swing on my last 2 at bats trying to hit homeruns. Foul tipped both and put serious stress on my shoulders as I tried to hang onto the bat.

Hoping they are just serious knots. I may be having fish all weekend for additional lubrication (left it open for you to comment Pack)

Update later or tomorrow morning once I am
able to lift my arms. Just softball game today. No lifting.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm, crunch cookie butter was outstanding. Had it in the morning. On Ezekiel raisin bread. It was like dessert. Between this and the CCCD quest bars, I don't think I will be craving any real dessert anytime soon.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/16 Day 17

Weight
230.5 lbs (+3.5 lbs)

Macros
3,167 calories (425p, 151c, 87f)

I was getting sick of chicken, so I went with beef and turkey. Used lean ground beef to keep the fat content down and ate a crap load of roasted turkey breast. Some of the carbs from cranberry sauce. Otherwise it was spinach, broccoli, asparagus, squash and ton of salad. Add in some Ezekiel bread toasts as well.

Workout

Softball

We lost 17-12. I went 2-4 with a homerun that kept rolling so the center fielder stopped chasing it. Big problem as I tried to duplicate that on my next 2 at bats and over swung badly each at bat. Foul tipped them and it felt like I pulled my Shoulders out of my sockets. It literally hurt all night like never before. It is definitely a rotator cuff issue like Matty had said. I am just hoping it is not a major one. Can't take ibuprophen since I am on PH (taking it real conservative with my liver), so I will be using up a lot of ice to keep the inflammation down after workout and games.

I was going to throw in a shoulder workout and had to scrap it.

The homerun I hit was one of the farthest I have ever hit. My strength increase is definite based on my back and leg workouts. It is translating elsewhere now. My shirts are getting real tight m. Feel like a tool trying to wear tight shirts to show off. Gotta go up a size.

Sweating is real pronounced during workouts and it is now getting real hot at work as well. I thought I was over this sweating stuff but usually when my T level goes haywire, I get hot easily. Starting to feel disgusting all day with getting hot, wearing tight shirts and feeling greasy all day. Point of reference....I used 2 fat burners this year and neither gave me thermogenic effect.

Translate this to gains and I will deal with this discomfort all day and twice on Sunday.

Will try to get in shoulder work tomorrow and possibly legs. Hmmm, maybe just shoulders.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eats as Palmfist would say.

Ezekiel bread with cookie butter. Chicken patties covered in chili.

About 80 grams protein. 65 grams carbs. 18 grams of fat.
image-590882648.jpg

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear you liked the cookie butter. That and Quest cccd bars/pb cups are more than enough "dessert" for me.

I loved those roast chicken patties as well.

Congrats on the HR fumoney! Sorry about your shoulder issue though. Hopefully you see a quick recovery.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am having a moment eating. Haha. May need to buy more cookie butter.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear you liked the cookie butter. That and Quest cccd bars/pb cups are more than enough "dessert" for me.

I loved those roast chicken patties as well.

Congrats on the HR fumoney! Sorry about your shoulder issue though. Hopefully you see a quick recovery.
Thanks Breezy !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chef FUFU! You can came cook for me anytime!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm, crunch cookie butter was outstanding. Had it in the morning. On Ezekiel raisin bread. It was like dessert. Between this and the CCCD quest bars, I don't think I will be craving any real dessert anytime soon.
This sounds amazing. I love Ezekiel bread now.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This sounds amazing. I love Ezekiel bread now.
Me too. I always never gave it a second look. Bread from sprouts ???? Come on. It's now my favorite bread. I like sesame as staple and raisin once in a while.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Me too. I always never gave it a second look. Bread from sprouts ???? Come on. It's now my favorite bread. I like sesame as staple and raisin once in a while.
Ezekiel bread is a staple at my house. Love that stuff.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is what i always said lol... Now you guys have me thinking tomorrow, I'm buying!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what i always said lol... Now you guys have me thinking tomorrow, I'm buying!
Make sure you keep it refrigerated and toast it

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never tried it. Might be checking it out. Walmart carry Ezekiel bread?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mother f*cker. This app just rebooted itself and I lost about 10 minutes of updates. Going to f*ckin bed.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noodz. Horrible focus. Sorry guys. Going to gym now and I will put updates up after I get back.

image-3232579704.jpg

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got some Ezekiel bread today. Didn't see any flavored - says plain on it. Also reads to serve warm. Is it ok to freeze it and just pull slices out for the toaster? Going to try it tomorrow..

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Got some Ezekiel bread today. Didn't see any flavored - says plain on it. Also reads to serve warm. Is it ok to freeze it and just pull slices out for the toaster? Going to try it tomorrow..
Thats what i do just with the cinamon raisin version. But i toast it or even make french toast with it on occasion

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats what i do just with the cinamon raisin version. But i toast it or even make french toast with it on occasion
Thanks. I was looking for the cinnamon raisin. Had to settle on plain. Got some almond butter to put on it.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Thanks. I was looking for the cinnamon raisin. Had to settle on plain. Got some almond butter to put on it.
Plain is good but like it says it needs to be toasted. Its a lil rough cold

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fufu how talls are yah? Your arms are getting bigger every day. Nice calves too FEED ME MORE!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plain is good but like it says it needs to be toasted. Its a lil rough cold
Haha I've never attempted cold! I do either almond butter or Splenda cinnamon and spray butter

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Haha I've never attempted cold! I do either almond butter or Splenda cinnamon and spray butter
I made a few turkey sandwiches for a road trip one day. Destroyed the roof of my mouth eating them

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I made a few turkey sandwiches for a road trip one day. Destroyed the roof of my mouth eating them
This was what I had planned to do for my lunches for work. Will use p28 bagels for that instead.