fumoney takes on ironmag and m-sten rx for 4 weeks (sponsored)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People should definitely stop by your log Matty. You got yourself in one ridiculous condition. You are murdering it and will probably sweep any contest you enter.
Agreed. Check this dudes log out if you haven't.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/21 Day 22

Weight
231.0 lbs (+4.0 lbs)

Macros
3,062 calories (348p, 161c, 114f)

Grilled chicken, chicken thighs, salmon, cous cous, cole slaw, kale, potatoes, veggies and broccoli.

Workouts

None.

Feeling swole and taking a rest day. Back at it tomorrow. Hot and sweaty all day with ridiculous pumps. Muggy weather did wonders for my veins as they were popping out all over.

I forgot to comment on 3 week update about joints. I did get tender knees which went away with additional doses of Achilles and fish oil.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's the shoulder feelin boss?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People should definitely stop by your log Matty. You got yourself in one ridiculous condition. You are murdering it and will probably sweep any contest you enter.
Im subd and caught up. Fu doesnt lie

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's the shoulder feelin boss?
Much better Dan. GF found a huge knot on my upper back that she rolled out. Took 30 painful minutes. When she was done, the stiffness on my rotator cuffs went away immediately and I had better range of motion. Still some pulling on certain movements, but 100% better than before. Getting better each day, so will attempt chest workout in 3-4 days. It is the presses and flyes that give me the most trouble. Thanks for asking !

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/21 Day 22

Weight
231.0 lbs (+4.0 lbs)

Macros
3,062 calories (348p, 161c, 114f)

Grilled chicken, chicken thighs, salmon, cous cous, cole slaw, kale, potatoes, veggies and broccoli.

Workouts

None.

Feeling swole and taking a rest day. Back at it tomorrow. Hot and sweaty all day with ridiculous pumps. Muggy weather did wonders for my veins as they were popping out all over.

I forgot to comment on 3 week update about joints. I did get tender knees which went away with additional doses of Achilles and fish oil.
Enjoy your rest day. About the knees, i banged mine something fierce when i was getting in the truck today ! It is sore. Ha, i guess i am prone to injury. I know it is just bruised though

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enjoy your rest day. About the knees, i banged mine something fierce when i was getting in the truck today ! It is sore. Ha, i guess i am prone to injury. I know it is just bruised though
It was definitely worth it. I feel refreshed and ready to go.

Ugh, knee bruise is horrible. It always feel like its worse than it actually is.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Add on comment to muscle hardness and pump.

I recently started noticing that my arms and shoulders get pumped up brushing my teeth. Literally feel like I put them through a workout. Muscles are semi hard already upon waking, then they get rock hard after brushing my teeth. Nice !

I am starting to really get impressed. Other key thing is that the price point for this product is more than reasonable at one of the resellers.

I would still exclusively use this for adding muscle and not for cutting.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Add on comment to muscle hardness and pump.

I recently started noticing that my arms and shoulders get pumped up brushing my teeth. Literally feel like I put them through a workout. Muscles are semi hard already upon waking, then they get rock hard after brushing my teeth. Nice !

I am starting to really get impressed. Other key thing is that the price point for this product is more than reasonable at one of the resellers.

I would still exclusively use this for adding muscle and not for cutting.

That is pretty cool.

I bet you'd massacre if you did a lean bulk

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is pretty cool.

I bet you'd massacre if you did a lean bulk
Not likely. Haha. I can get the training part down. Not the eating part.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude what are you talking about ?? Or do you mean quantity?
Once I stop putting a limit on myself, I am sure to binge then overeat.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/22 Day 23

Weight
232.0 lbs (+5.0 lbs)

Macros
2,859 calories (387p, 123c, 91f)

Chicken, tilapia, chicken patties, egg, ezekiel bread, grilled veggies, cookie butter and a small soft pretzel with mustard.

Workouts

Legs

Leg Press
90x20
180x20
270x20
360x20
450x20
540x20
630x5
655x5
680x5
705x5
730x10
Drop 640x5
Drop 550x5
Drop 460x5
Drop 370x5
Drop 280x5
Drop 190x5
Extra reps everywhere this time. Wanted to see how far up the pyramid I could go with 20 reps (versus 12-15 reps) as target. Answer ? All the way. Even on density sets, I was able to push out 10 reps on highest weight. Another day of improvement in output.

Leg Curl (hoist)
133x10
157x10
166x10
166x10
Slow controlled reps. Held contraction for 2 seconds.

Leg Extensions
160x6 + 2 rest pause
145x8
145x8
145x8
Went right to 160. Uh uh....no good. Came back down to 145 on sets 2-4.

Ran out of time and could not do squats today, but with excellent start on leg press, I was more than satisfied. Legs were pumped and the inner thigh veins were becoming very prominent as well as few new calf veins.

Started off wanting to do chest. Did rotator cuff exercises and went to HS incline press. I felt like I could power through if I wanted to, but I would have regressed on improvements I have made to date. Sophie's choice. I had skip chest and go to legs.

Hot all day. Slightly less oily skin.

Weight is a creepin up.

Only expected effect I have not seen yet....appetite. It is still normal.

Softball tomorrow.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yuep it's official FUFU is either an Alien or a future Cyborg bc aint no one even Tom Platz can do that many leg presses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yuep it's official FUFU is either an Alien or a future Cyborg bc aint no one even Tom Platz can do that many leg presses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Pack. In about 3 weeks, I plan on videotaping one of my last leg workouts including the drop sets.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't plan DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEED US MORE!!

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
LOL ... sounds like me.

Nice leg workout dude... Wish I had a way of doing leg presses..
Same here. Have the full set up in the garage except for the leg press. Anybody have a work-around?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here. Have the full set up in the garage except for the leg press. Anybody have a work-around?
I have a cage and a smith rack.. I have tried laying on the floor and using the smith bar.. but it just doesnt work properly for me..

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't plan DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEED US MORE!!
Will do.
Waiting out the weather hoping thunderstorm do not hit our area. Important game tonight.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a cage and a smith rack.. I have tried laying on the floor and using the smith bar.. but it just doesnt work properly for me..
I am picturing it. Does not seem safe.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never used the leg press machine until recently. It does make things stable where you are able to push for more without worrying about balancing.

murk01

murk01

Awards
the legs of a mortal would have snapped at the tenth set!!

Fummy!!,, lol, bro!!! WTF!!!

SMASHED LEGS!.. ran out of time!! lol...u crazy

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am picturing it. Does not seem safe.
Yes, it is almost impossible to keep it balanced and then of course the bar digs into the bottom of the feet.

One day I will leave the comfort of the garage... It is a funny thing, coming from 365...I still feel far too self conscious to go to a gym. Even though I know I am not that man anymore.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the legs of a mortal would have snapped at the tenth set!!

Fummy!!,, lol, bro!!! WTF!!!

SMASHED LEGS!.. ran out of time!! lol...u crazy
Thank you murk !
There are maybe 5-6 working sets in the middle of all those warm up and drop sets. My old knees need a lot of warning up.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
I never used the leg press machine until recently. It does make things stable where you are able to push for more without worrying about balancing.
Yeah but seeing your leg press workout makes me want to toss my washer and dryer to the yard!!!

Moar room!!!! Lol

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is almost impossible to keep it balanced and then of course the bar digs into the bottom of the feet.

One day I will leave the comfort of the garage... It is a funny thing, coming from 365...I still feel far too self conscious to go to a gym. Even though I know I am not that man anymore.
Just mosey on over to the douchebag thread. You'll appreciate your home gym that much more! Haha

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah but seeing your leg press workout makes me want to toss my washer and dryer to the yard!!!

Moar room!!!! Lol
Thank you Peter. Comments like this help me add fuel to my next workout.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/23 Day 24

Weight
232.5 lbs (+5.5 lbs)

Macros
3,024 calories (324p, 180c, 112f)

Chicken, ham, cabbage, veggies, quinoa, sweet potatoes, egg, Ezekiel bread, cookie butter and peanuts.

Workouts.

Back

HS Iso Row (4 sec positive/4 sec negative)
90x25
180x25
270x20
270x20
270x20
Drop 180x10 normal speed.
Drop 90x10 normal speed
De-loading this workout. Scaling back the volume and weight to give my CNS a break. These gave my forearms and my grip a workout as slow rows did a number on them. Drop sets were tough as I started getting cramps on my hands. I have to admit. I could not go slow on those.

Nautilus Pullover - continuous tension partials
100x50
100x50
100x50
I've always done pullovers on my back workouts and the meadow twist has been a welcome change. For these, I did partials mostly to give the lats continuous tension.

Lat Pulldowns
135x15
135x15
135x15
Normal speed on these. Wasn't sure if I could get 15 per.

One Arm Pulldowns - weight per arm
45x20
45x20
45x20
4+/4- on these for slow continuous pull on the lats.

Stretchers
105x8
105x8
105x8
My forearms were screaming. Normal speed and bad form on last set. A lot of swinging.

Machine Deadlift
180x12
180x12
180x12
Super slow. Tried to do 5 sec up and 5 sec down. initially to try to watch my back. Felt really nice so I did all 3 sets that way. I was having trouble catching my breath on this one.

High rep workouts are always taxing. I know I put the work in, but not sure I enjoyed it as much. It does make you look better in the mirror after workout. Not as blown up, but better muscle separation and VEINS galore. Yeah, i used the word galore. Do a search and this will be the only thread that will pop up probably. I usually post a depleted picture first thing in the AM. i hope to put up some pumped up pictures from the gym in the next few weeks. Put it in the books and lets move on.

Weight going up slightly again. General good feeling throughout. Sides are there as I listed them all week. Oily skin, thermo effect, hard muscle, great pumps, excellent libido,......etc.

Not sure what my liver value is at this point but my BP is at 110/70. I think my body is OK tolerating M-Sten RX or its just a well made product. I feel great health wise. Only sides showing are sides associated with high T level. Extending this run 2 more weeks. Will check with HeavyIron to get the OK.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very detailed log. I love it. Keep it up brotha

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very detailed log. I love it. Keep it up brotha
You the man halfhuman. Thank you for the comment. Always good to have someone with great knowledge about PH following.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did some work in the gym today FU.... what am I saying? Every time you step in the gym you blow the roof off!!!!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/23 Day 24

Weight
232.5 lbs (+5.5 lbs)

Macros
3,024 calories (324p, 180c, 112f)

Chicken, ham, cabbage, veggies, quinoa, sweet potatoes, egg, Ezekiel bread, cookie butter and peanuts.

Workouts.

Back

HS Iso Row (4 sec positive/4 sec negative)
90x25
180x25
270x20
270x20
270x20
Drop 180x10 normal speed.
Drop 90x10 normal speed
De-loading this workout. Scaling back the volume and weight to give my CNS a break. These gave my forearms and my grip a workout as slow rows did a number on them. Drop sets were tough as I started getting cramps on my hands. I have to admit. I could not go slow on those.

Nautilus Pullover - continuous tension partials
100x50
100x50
100x50
I've always done pullovers on my back workouts and the meadow twist has been a welcome change. For these, I did partials mostly to give the lats continuous tension.

Lat Pulldowns
135x15
135x15
135x15
Normal speed on these. Wasn't sure if I could get 15 per.

One Arm Pulldowns - weight per arm
45x20
45x20
45x20
4+/4- on these for slow continuous pull on the lats.

Stretchers
105x8
105x8
105x8
My forearms were screaming. Normal speed and bad form on last set. A lot of swinging.

Machine Deadlift
180x12
180x12
180x12
Super slow. Tried to do 5 sec up and 5 sec down. initially to try to watch my back. Felt really nice so I did all 3 sets that way. I was having trouble catching my breath on this one.

High rep workouts are always taxing. I know I put the work in, but not sure I enjoyed it as much. It does make you look better in the mirror after workout. Not as blown up, but better muscle separation and VEINS galore. Yeah, i used the word galore. Do a search and this will be the only thread that will pop up probably. I usually post a depleted picture first thing in the AM. i hope to put up some pumped up pictures from the gym in the next few weeks. Put it in the books and lets move on.

Weight going up slightly again. General good feeling throughout. Sides are there as I listed them all week. Oily skin, thermo effect, hard muscle, great pumps, excellent libido,......etc.

Not sure what my liver value is at this point but my BP is at 110/70. I think my body is OK tolerating M-Sten RX or its just a well made product. I feel great health wise. Only sides showing are sides associated with high T level. Extending this run 2 more weeks. Will check with HeavyIron to get the OK.
Nice volume. I would be interested in trying this at some point.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kicking workout fufu! I haven't seen machine deads! Is that with smith machine?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is why I "select all" then "copy" before I submit any post I write on my iPhone... Fwark
Now why didn't I think of that ? Laziness ? Stupidity ? Or Lil bit of both ?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here. I put them in my notes.
You guys and your brains.... Thinking and stuff.....

Not being sarcastic. Just feel stupid that I did not think of this.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did some work in the gym today FU.... what am I saying? Every time you step in the gym you blow the roof off!!!!!
Thank you brother !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kicking workout fufu! I haven't seen machine deads! Is that with smith machine?
My man. Thank you Pack.

Not on smith. It's on a shrug machine. Either body masters or life fitness. Cant remember which. It sort of let you do simulation of hex bar deads.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/24 Day 25

Weight
232.0 lbs (+5.0 lbs)

Macros
3,064 calories (364p, 168c, 104f)

Chicken patties, chicken sausages, liver, eggs, veggies, chili, bananas, ezekiel bread and cookie butter.

Workouts

Shoulders

Rotator cuff exercises for 15 minutes.

Machine Lateral Raise
100x25
100x25
100x25
100x25
Still some minor discomfort. But seems like its getting better.

Face Pulls with scapula stretch
40x25
40x25
40x25
40x25
These are best for my rotators. Always feel a lot better when I finish.

Smith over and back press superset with Six ways
85x12/10x8
85x12/10x8
85x12/10x8
85x12/10x8
85x12/10x8
85x12/10x8
85x12/10x8
Lower weight, but still very difficult for me due to higher reps. It's really 24 total reps of presses plus six ways. Still got excellent pump out if it.

I fell more leaned out today versus carrying a lot of mass. Holiday weekend. Not staying on the phone too long.

Enjoy the holiday weekend everyone and stay safe. Remember to think of our service personnel out all over the world keeping us safe.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You too brother!!! You know me I'll be hitting gym all weekend cause that's what the Hulk does!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/24 Day 25

Weight
232.0 lbs (+5.0 lbs)

Macros
3,064 calories (364p, 168c, 104f)

Chicken patties, chicken sausages, liver, eggs, veggies, chili, bananas, ezekiel bread and cookie butter.

Workouts

Shoulders

Rotator cuff exercises for 15 minutes.

Machine Lateral Raise
100x25
100x25
100x25
100x25
Still some minor discomfort. But seems like its getting better.

Face Pulls with scapula stretch
40x25
40x25
40x25
40x25
These are best for my rotators. Always feel a lot better when I finish.

Smith over and back press superset with Six ways
85x12/10x8
85x12/10x8
85x12/10x8
85x12/10x8
85x12/10x8
85x12/10x8
85x12/10x8
Lower weight, but still very difficult for me due to higher reps. It's really 24 total reps of presses plus six ways. Still got excellent pump out if it.

I fell more leaned out today versus carrying a lot of mass. Holiday weekend. Not staying on the phone too long.

Enjoy the holiday weekend everyone and stay safe. Remember to think of our service personnel out all over the world keeping us safe.
Look at all those reps!

You guys have a fantastic holiday weekend! (Ours was last weekend).