fumoney takes on ironmag and m-sten rx for 4 weeks (sponsored)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got some Ezekiel bread today. Didn't see any flavored - says plain on it. Also reads to serve warm. Is it ok to freeze it and just pull slices out for the toaster? Going to try it tomorrow..
That's what I do. They have short room temp expiration date. I never tried them any other way than toasted.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fufu how talls are yah? Your arms are getting bigger every day. Nice calves too FEED ME MORE!!
Thank Pack. Biggest change size wise definitely has been arm size. Calves have always been thick. Just not cut up like yours. I am 5'10" to 5'11". Somewhere in between.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I do. They have short room temp expiration date. I never tried them any other way than toasted.
I store it in the freezer as well. I used to bring 3 sandwiches to work everyday and thought they were great (I'm not picky though). They were kept in a cooler, which seemed to keep the bread from drying out.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I've never attempted cold! I do either almond butter or Splenda cinnamon and spray butter
Same here. Toasted first then use with meat, peanut, almond or cookie butter.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I made a few turkey sandwiches for a road trip one day. Destroyed the roof of my mouth eating them
How did you do that ? (Burn roof of mouth ?)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Inly the plain or sesame flavor. Cinamin raison if fine cold

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/17 Day 18

Weight
230.0 lbs (+3.0 lbs)

Macros
3,017 calories (344p, 183c, 101f)

Chicken sausages, chicken patties, risotto, veggies, chili, ezekiel bread and cookie butter.

Workouts

Shoulders

Rotator cuff exercises for 15 minutes.

Machine Lateral Raise
120x10
120x10
120x10
120x10
120x8
120x7
Pain was bearable. However, form broke down in last 2 sets.

Face Pulls with scapula stretch
75x10
75x10
75x10
75x10
75x10
75x10
Nice slow stretch to loosen things up. Made the shoulders feel better.

Smith over and back press superset with Six ways
95x10/10x8
95x10/10x8
95x10/10x8
95x10/10x8
95x10/10x8
95x10/10x8
95x10/10x8
Another sick pump from this combination. Shoulders felt like boulders and I think I am making serious gain with this. While range of motion is limited, smith still gives me stability to move the weight up while trying to get away from an angle that is causing the pain.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/18 Day 19
5/19 Day 20

Weekend Update

Weight
5/18 - 230.5 lbs (+3.5 lbs)
5/19 - 229.5 lbs (+2.5 lbs)

Macros
5/18 - 2,930 calories (339p, 191c, 90f)
5/19 - 3,017 calories (344p, 183c, 101f)

Chicken, salmon, lamb, steak, eggs, chili, ezekiel bread, grilled veggies, cookie butter, small personal pizza and some sweet potato fries.

Workouts

5/18 - Softball

Got some running in playing right field. Lot of good lefties. We won 18-13. We were down 13-11 and scored 7 runs on top of 7th and held them scoreless in the bottom. Great game. Very fun to play. Nice comeback. I went 2-4 with a triple and 2 long fly outs. They played me real deep and could not hit the fly balls past them. I hit both really good and they would have gone out in fences in fields. On last at bat, I ripped a line drive low to the ground so they had no chance to react. It split the left fielder and left center fielder and rolled past them. I would have gotten a homerun but my teammate missed 3rd base so he had to comeback and re tag. I had to slow up to let him do this. Hahaha. Of course it would not have been funny if we lost. No harm, no foul. 4-2 for the season and well on our way for playoff birth.

5/18 - Legs

Leg Press
90x15
180x12
270x12
360x12
450x12
540x10
630x5
655x5
680x5
705x5
730x5
Drop 640x5
Drop 550x5
Drop 460x5
Drop 370x6
Drop 280x8
Drop 190x15
Went up in weight all over the place. On my density sets at 630x5, I added weight each ascending set +25 at a time for +100 at top weight. This allowed me to drop sets at +90 at each following set versus last week. I felt as strong as I have ever felt in my legs and absolutely no aerobic failure. No need to catch my breath at all. Just strength failure that made me stop. Unreal. Need to add that I still don't know what my max is. I only started doing heavy leg presses less than a year ago. I never saw the point as I watched these guys loading up the machine and doing partial reps and slamming down the weight. Well real benefit comes from high reps and full slow range of motion and I am liking it now.

Leg Curl (hoist)
164x12
164x12
164x12
164x12
164x12
Slow controlled reps. Held contraction for 2 seconds.

Leg Extensions
145x8
145x8
145x8
145x8
145x8
Fug it. Went right to 145. I usually build up to it for 145 on final 2 sets.

Body Masters Squats
200x8
290x8
380x8
290x8
Fug it again. Usually start off at 90. started with 200 this time. 380 would be considered a PR I guess as I have never gone that high on this machine. Tweaked my lower back slightly, but I believe I caught myself in time.

5/19 - Back

HS Iso Row
90x15
180x12
270x10
360x8
410x5
410x5
410x5
410x5
410x5
Drop 360x5
Drop 270x5
Drop 180x6
Drop 90x15
I went with hammer strength for variation just to change things up. Felt a different type of stretch and I really enjoyed doing these.

Nautilus Pullover
145x20
120x20
120x20
120x20
Using mountain dog technique, 145 felt way too heavy. Went down to make sure I used the correct form.

Lat Pulldowns
105x12
165x10
180x8
195x8
195x8
I was able to go all the way upto 195 without breaking form. Not a lifetime PR, but highest for this year definitely. I felt like a beast.

One Arm Pulldowns - weight per arm
60x8
60x8
60x8
60x8
My grip started to give after 2 heavy exercises. Want to make sure I used weight that I could control. 60 was that weight. Loved the stretch I got from these.

Stretchers
105x8
105x8
105x8
105x8
Again, casualty of heavy rows and pulldowns. Hands were cramping and I looked like I had arthritis. Lower weight for better form again. Did not get as much out of these when pulling down so I tried to hold the stretch longer.

Face pulls with scapula stretch
75x6
75x6
75x6
Just 6 reps per. I literally had no strength left in forearms and in my grip. Cramping was painful in my hands. Made sure to go real slow. At least 5 seconds for pull and release. 3 second hold after scapula stretch.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20 days in so cliff note coming up later today with my thought so far. Purposely left them out of weekend update.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice set of workouts my brother!

Tried ezekiel bread toasted today for the first time, with almond butter (first for this too) and no I have not been living under a rock lol.. dam good is all I can say.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow man that's about all I can say. Amazing lift days brother Fufu. I can only dream of reaching that volume and numbers again!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice set of workouts my brother!

Tried ezekiel bread toasted today for the first time, with almond butter (first for this too) and no I have not been living under a rock lol.. dam good is all I can say.
Thanks !

I am glad you like the bread. Definitely a staple for me.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow man that's about all I can say. Amazing lift days brother Fufu. I can only dream of reaching that volume and numbers again!
Thank you Pack !!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/20 Day 21

Weight
229.5 lbs (+2.5 lbs)

Macros
2,993 calories (324p, 143c, 125f)

Chicken patties, chicken thighs, chicken sausages, eggs, guacamole, veggies, chili, ezekiel bread and cookie butter.

Workouts

Shoulders

Machine Lateral Raise
120x10
120x10
120x10
120x10
120x10
120x10
Some pulling but no pain today.

60x10
60x10
60x10
60x10
60x10
60x10
Did these on low pulley for seated rows as cables were all being used. Due to angle, I felt like I stressed the forearms too much. This will be a no go on this machine next time.

105x8/10x8
105x8/10x8
105x8/10x8
105x8/10x8
105x8/10x8
105x8/10x8
105x8/10x8 then immediately finish off at 105 lbs with reverse shrugs x20 and then wide grip overhead press x8.
Up 10 lbs on over and back press from last time at 2 less reps. Supersets 6 and 7 were tough but I felt like I still finished them relatively clean. Pumps were insane again. So much that it actually hurt. Finished with no pain in my shoulders.

How did my shoulders get better so quickly ?

My GF found an enormous knot on my upper back. It took a good painful 30 minutes, but she was able to rub it out. Funny thing is that as she worked on it, it shot nerve pains right to rotator cuff area that was hurting. When she was done, the rotator cuff pain was gone. I am a believer now on proper sports massage. Luckily my GF knows how to get it done.

Why shoulders again and where in the hell is the chest workout ?

I have been rotating shoulders/legs/back days and skipped chest as rotators were too painful for any chest work. Contemplating finally doing some tomorrow since the pain is gone now. Still debating on whether to give it another day off.

Cliff notes postponed till tomorrow. That will give me 21 days or 3 weeks of observations to comment on. Stay tuned.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looks like a good compound

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/20 Day 21

Weight
229.5 lbs (+2.5 lbs)

Macros
2,993 calories (324p, 143c, 125f)

Chicken patties, chicken thighs, chicken sausages, eggs, guacamole, veggies, chili, ezekiel bread and cookie butter.

Workouts

Shoulders

Machine Lateral Raise
120x10
120x10
120x10
120x10
120x10
120x10
Some pulling but no pain today.

60x10
60x10
60x10
60x10
60x10
60x10
Did these on low pulley for seated rows as cables were all being used. Due to angle, I felt like I stressed the forearms too much. This will be a no go on this machine next time.

105x8/10x8
105x8/10x8
105x8/10x8
105x8/10x8
105x8/10x8
105x8/10x8
105x8/10x8 then immediately finish off at 105 lbs with reverse shrugs x20 and then wide grip overhead press x8.
Up 10 lbs on over and back press from last time at 2 less reps. Supersets 6 and 7 were tough but I felt like I still finished them relatively clean. Pumps were insane again. So much that it actually hurt. Finished with no pain in my shoulders.

How did my shoulders get better so quickly ?

My GF found an enormous knot on my upper back. It took a good painful 30 minutes, but she was able to rub it out. Funny thing is that as she worked on it, it shot nerve pains right to rotator cuff area that was hurting. When she was done, the rotator cuff pain was gone. I am a believer now on proper sports massage. Luckily my GF knows how to get it done.

Why shoulders again and where in the hell is the chest workout ?

I have been rotating shoulders/legs/back days and skipped chest as rotators were too painful for any chest work. Contemplating finally doing some tomorrow since the pain is gone now. Still debating on whether to give it another day off.

Cliff notes postponed till tomorrow. That will give me 21 days or 3 weeks of observations to comment on. Stay tuned.
Great update. My favorite part is the chicken patties. :) seriously though, another day won't hurt. Shoulders go from bad to good to worse in a matter of one workout. You have plenty of days left in the week to do chest

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great update. My favorite part is the chicken patties. :) seriously though, another day won't hurt. Shoulders go from bad to good to worse in a matter of one workout. You have plenty of days left in the week to do chest
Thanks for the advice. I think I will skip chest one more day. Which means I am back on legs.......uuuggghh.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today is leg day for me too.. Extended my weekend as well.. lol

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is leg day for me too.. Extended my weekend as well.. lol
Haha, already trying to justify not going to gym today and call it a rest day.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, already trying to justify not going to gym today and call it a rest day.
Just got done mine.. so was not like the workouts I have had over the past view days.. felt uninspired/going through the motions.. but talk about sweat..

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got done mine.. so was not like the workouts I have had over the past view days.. felt uninspired/going through the motions.. but talk about sweat..
I hate those days. Even when you finish, you wonder if you put in the right amount of effort. But we all have them. I am sure tomorrow will be better.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M-Sten RX IronMag Labs
3 week feedback:

Energy- no change
to date I have not experienced any lethargy. Everyday is as before. I have not experienced any increase in energy either. At gym, no overflowing stim effect that gives you impression that you are full of energy.

Thermo- increase in temp
It is starting to feel uncomfortable at work. I am easily heating up and feel disgusting at times. At gym, my sweating has increased dramatically.

Mood- alpha
I feel like I am the sh!t. Haha. Confidence is sky high and I feel like an alpha everyday wherever I go. No aggression yet, but I am usually very even keeled, so maybe that is helping me stay in control.

Skin- Exxon valdez
Skin is not just oily. It is down right greasy. I now have breakouts everywhere. Several in my face, chest, neck and shoulders.

Vein- draw the lines
Veins showed up right away and they are very prominent now. I have veins showing up on my shoulder and also inside both my thighs.

Pump- fix-a-flat
Sick pumps during workouts for over a week now. Even painful in some instances. Muscles remain hard and pumped up during rest and I have to what twisting movements as I have become prone to pulling muscle.

Strength- load them weights
Major improvement seen during leg and back workouts. Steady during shoulder workouts and no change during chest. No improvement in chest is due to inability to handle any weight without feeling my rotator cuffs will rip off. Loving the strength gain in legs and back on all exercises. In some cases, workload had improved due to not getting tired aerobically. Leg work used to have me huffing and puffing for several minutes. This is no longer the case. This is a huge notable difference and a game changer in my opinion.

Composition- is that a vee
My arms and shoulders are much bigger than before. The difference is easily noticeable in the mirror. Shoulders seem much wider as well. My shirts are definitely tight on upper part. Waist fit the same. I am not gonna say my waist has decreased, because it hasn't. But improvement in shoulders has made the overall shape look much more pleasing.

Libido- tunneling
Slightly higher than before and production and readiness is excellent. Mind hasn't wondered too much but physically, performance has been top notch. Boys are the same size and titties haven't grown. No sensitivity with nipples nor are there any leakage.

That's it. Few comments about what I am seeing to date. 9 more days to go. I think I want to run it 6 weeks now. Contemplating.....

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's one of the best intra reviews I have seen thus far Fuey

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M-Sten RX IronMag Labs
3 week feedback:

Energy- no change
to date I have not experienced any lethargy. Everyday is as before. I have not experienced any increase in energy either. At gym, no overflowing stim effect that gives you impression that you are full of energy.

Thermo- increase in temp
It is starting to feel uncomfortable at work. I am easily heating up and feel disgusting at times. At gym, my sweating has increased dramatically.

Mood- alpha
I feel like I am the sh!t. Haha. Confidence is sky high and I feel like an alpha everyday wherever I go. No aggression yet, but I am usually very even keeled, so maybe that is helping me stay in control.

Skin- Exxon valdez
Skin is not just oily. It is down right greasy. I now have breakouts everywhere. Several in my face, chest, neck and shoulders.

Vein- draw the lines
Veins showed up right away and they are very prominent now. I have veins showing up on my shoulder and also inside both my thighs.

Pump- fix-a-flat
Sick pumps during workouts for over a week now. Even painful in some instances. Muscles remain hard and pumped up during rest and I have to what twisting movements as I have become prone to pulling muscle.

Strength- load them weights
Major improvement seen during leg and back workouts. Steady during shoulder workouts and no change during chest. No improvement in chest is due to inability to handle any weight without feeling my rotator cuffs will rip off. Loving the strength gain in legs and back on all exercises. In some cases, workload had improved due to not getting tired aerobically. Leg work used to have me huffing and puffing for several minutes. This is no longer the case. This is a huge notable difference and a game changer in my opinion.

Composition- is that a vee
My arms and shoulders are much bigger than before. The difference is easily noticeable in the mirror. Shoulders seem much wider as well. My shirts are definitely tight on upper part. Waist fit the same. I am not gonna say my waist has decreased, because it hasn't. But improvement in shoulders has made the overall shape look much more pleasing.

Libido- tunneling
Slightly higher than before and production and readiness is excellent. Mind hasn't wondered too much but physically, performance has been top notch. Boys are the same size and titties haven't grown. No sensitivity with nipples nor are there any leakage.

That's it. Few comments about what I am seeing to date. 9 more days to go. I think I want to run it 6 weeks now. Contemplating.....
This should be quoted on their website

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice update fu. I would go for 6 weeks for sure.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I want to run it 6 weeks now. Contemplating.....
Do!

Same with the Epistane.. with the 2 week lead in to effects.. it feels like crime not to enjoy the ride for the final 4! Go 6 bro!!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Do!

Same with the Epistane.. with the 2 week lead in to effects.. it feels like crime not to enjoy the ride for the final 4! Go 6 bro!!!!
Agreed with the 6 weeks bro. Im tempted.as well to run at 30mgs another 2 weeks

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Can you cut on msten or would u use somethin else?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do!

Lets do it wasme. Lets do this right !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Matty. I am going to order another bottle.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chris. I am not sure.

Matty, LTL, Dan, halfhuman, wasme, palmfist, murk,....? Maybe you can help us here with this question ?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chris. I am not sure.

Matty, LTL, Dan, halfhuman, wasme, palmfist, murk,....? Maybe you can help us here with this question ?
I am certainly no expert, but have seem a few cutting logs with MstenRX

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Check out my log bro. Im running msten now have a show in 2 weeks. Great on a defecit. Lean and dry gains

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chris. I am not sure.

Yes sir! You sure can.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool.man thanks feel.free to.stop in my logs im getting lonely in there lol.
People should definitely stop by your log Matty. You got yourself in one ridiculous condition. You are murdering it and will probably sweep any contest you enter.