ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking to run Follidrone and the new Formeron end of October, when I'm done with my Vector/Core Load run. Think it will be up on SSS by then or should I just order Letrone instead?
Formeron won't be ready by then. BLR Exotherm is a topical fat burning product which includes the active ingredient in Letrone if you wanted to do a topical.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is really that special about formestane that aromasin cant do?

Btw i am sure you can brew your own formestane however i see no point.

And using an ai as a standalone is dumb (i experienced that on my own skin, crashed estrogen).
There are other more potent ai's available (aromasin namely, i use it exclusively since adex and letro seem to be more harmful to lipids).

If it needs to be otc, then from the reviews i read letrone seems to be quite good.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

And using an ai as a standalone is dumb (i experienced that on my own skin, crashed estrogen).
There are other more potent ai's available (aromasin namely, i use it exclusively since adex and letro seem to be more harmful to lipids).

If it needs to be otc, then from the reviews i read letrone seems to be quite good.
Formestane was claimed to also be slightly anabolic and boost libido. So it was a fan favorite for many.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's like 2 years we are talking about it. I do not think it will ever return.
I believe brawn still has it or made it at least so maybe auction site? Also some ugl as well. I love it, its my fav for estro bc its not super strong like exem and no rebound like w adex and is slightly anabolic, similar to a non methyl proviron linda if you can imagine (dunno how much you know about how methylation changes hormones etc).

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Hate to burst your bubble but both adex and aromasin are bad for lipids.
And no ai is anabolic on its own nor do any of them make other anabolics work better, similar to proviron but to a lesser extent.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hate to burst your bubble but both adex and aromasin are bad for lipids.
And no ai is anabolic on its own nor do any of them make other anabolics work better, similar to proviron but to a lesser extent.
Exactly, pointless to take ai by itself.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont miss the last day of the Labor day sale
25% off everything on site and the launch of HAN SWOLO the new BLR vasodilator and no stim pump product.
Use code LABOR

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Dont miss the last day of the Labor day sale
25% off everything on site and the launch of HAN SWOLO the new BLR vasodilator and no stim pump product.
Use code LABOR
interesting. Will pick some up. I use creatine nitrate year round so will be interesting to see if it’s comparable.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new natural SARM and GH secretagogue ANDROGIN is here finally.
Launch sale @ 25% off is live. Short term only and stock is running low, get in there

mhschmie

Awards
Launch sale @ 25% off is live. Short term only and stock is running low, get in there

Pro

mhschmie

Awards

Promocode?