Folliidrone shredding

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Anyone ever tried EBF metabolic powder! Im think of giving it a shot!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone ever tried EBF metabolic powder! Im think of giving it a shot!
Be honest I use it here and there, messes with my stomach with most PWO but not alphamine??? But Ive used it in shakes, pancakes, chilli, and I cant say if it is working or not.

Recompadrol...WHOLE different story

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
What's it like using Recompadrol? Never tried it.

Why is it so popular?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What's it like using Recompadrol? Never tried it. Why is it so popular?
I look to it for meals prepared by grandma (fried everything) or heavy sauce. Cookouts, eating out, or if you want to keep on with overall damage control. By know means will it negate a bunch of crap means but it does take quite a bit of weight off them. I've used few times if eating and heading to bed and awoken looking pretty dang nice. I can't describe it's MOA but I stick by it

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I look to it for meals prepared by grandma (fried everything) or heavy sauce. Cookouts, eating out, or if you want to keep on with overall damage control. By know means will it negate a bunch of crap means but it does take quite a bit of weight off them. I've used few times if eating and heading to bed and awoken looking pretty dang nice. I can't describe it's MOA but I stick by it
Hm. That's interesting. What about taking it throughout the day or even while eating clean?

Sounds like it helps to lose weight. Or maybe to maintain your current weight?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Hm. That's interesting. What about taking it throughout the day or even while eating clean? Sounds like it helps to lose weight. Or maybe to maintain your current weight?
As with any GDA, they need to be taken before a meal with carbs!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hm. That's interesting. What about taking it throughout the day or even while eating clean? Sounds like it helps to lose weight. Or maybe to maintain your current weight?
I don't use in the morning unless breakfast is big, it does help to lose a bit and maintenance seems easier with it

Yes indeed I believe anything over 50g right?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Would be funny to be able to eat an 18 inch pizza with Recompadrol and not be affected lol.

In a dream world.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I don't use in the morning unless breakfast is big, it does help to lose a bit and maintenance seems easier with it Yes indeed I believe anything over 50g right?
The amount of carbs vary depending on dosage and product!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well men, it feels like my legs are getting bigger! My jeans are fitting a little tighter around the thigh! Dont know how they could be growing while in a deficit! Could it be......the follidrone?!?;)
Good to see you're having good results with folli on a cut. I'm thinking about running this as well, trying to cut down. Are you running anything else with it to assist with weight loss other than decreasing cals?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not entirely correct.
take 1 cap pre each meal with veggies. more than just a partitioning agent ;)

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Good to see you're having good results with folli on a cut. I'm thinking about running this as well, trying to cut down. Are you running anything else with it to assist with weight loss other than decreasing cals?
I have a couple fatburners that on some days im like i will take this one and then the other day another one! PES alphamine, BPS combustion(great formula for that one), an norcodrene! Other than that all im taking is a multi, fishoil, creatine, and follidrone! Follidrone is a really versatile product; it can be used while cutting, bulking, maintaining, or just anytime you can take it!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Good to know it goes well with creatine.

Gonna get some more green mag and wraath

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
looks like i got some catching up to do after being gone for the weekend!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Legs today gents!

Leg extensions
1x130x15
1x130x15
1x160x12
1x100x25

SLDL
1x135x20
1x185x15
1x225x8

Lying leg curl
1x95x15
1x95x12
1x30x12 (single leg)

Seated leg curl
1x135x15
1x120x12
1x40x10 (single leg)

Leg press(dont remember weight)
1x20
1x25

Hip ADD
3x205x15

Hip ABD
2x170x15

I cant do any calf work because of my toe! And i dont want to do single leg calf work; that will cause a loss of symmetry! Stretched and then hit the door! Looking forward to tomorrow! Cheat meal time! :) Gonna be eating some shrimp or chicken fried rice from a local sushi place! I have some panda express orange sauce that im gonna put on there also! Then finish it off with a pint of talenti sea salt caramel!

Will report back tomorrow!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Legs today gents!

Leg extensions
1x130x15
1x130x15
1x160x12
1x100x25

SLDL
1x135x20
1x185x15
1x225x8

Lying leg curl
1x95x15
1x95x12
1x30x12 (single leg)

Seated leg curl
1x135x15
1x120x12
1x40x10 (single leg)

Leg press(dont remember weight)
1x20
1x25

Hip ADD
3x205x15

Hip ABD
2x170x15

I cant do any calf work because of my toe! And i dont want to do single leg calf work; that will cause a loss of symmetry! Stretched and then hit the door! Looking forward to tomorrow! Cheat meal time! :) Gonna be eating some shrimp or chicken fried rice from a local sushi place! I have some panda express orange sauce that im gonna put on there also! Then finish it off with a pint of talenti sea salt caramel!

Will report back tomorrow!
nice leg day man holy hypertrophy! gotta love those cheat meals!, hows the sea salt caramel?! only tried the fudge brownie, pistachio, and peanut butter swirl and coconut. thinking i may pick up a pint of the caramel cookie crunch tonight... and chinese sounds good too... damn man now im hungry!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
nice leg day man holy hypertrophy! gotta love those cheat meals!, hows the sea salt caramel?! only tried the fudge brownie, pistachio, and peanut butter swirl and coconut. thinking i may pick up a pint of the caramel cookie crunch tonight... and chinese sounds good too... damn man now im hungry!
The caramel cookie crunch is pretty good! And i will let you know how the sea salt caramel is tonight!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
On the slight subject of food.

Does splenda spike insulin or make you gain weight? No right?

It's sugarless and carbless.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
On the slight subject of food. Does splenda spike insulin or make you gain weight? No right? It's sugarless and carbless.
It does a slight smigit! But i wouldnt worry about it unless your using a lot of it everyday!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
On the slight subject of food. Does splenda spike insulin or make you gain weight? No right? It's sugarless and carbless.
Look up mark lobliner and artificial sweetners on youtube! Its a good video!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
OK thanks guys.

I bought the 4C on the go individual packs for water bottles. Says they're sweetened with SPLENDA. Good brand btw.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
OK thanks guys. I bought the 4C on the go individual packs for water bottles. Says they're sweetened with SPLENDA. Good brand btw.
Most all powdered supps are artificially sweetened, BCAAs, preworkout, postworkouts, protein!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Most all powdered supps are artificially sweetened, BCAAs, preworkout, postworkouts, protein!
Yeah that's what I was figuring. ..

Can't be bad then. I just wanted to stop drinking stuff with aspartame.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Yeah that's what I was figuring. .. Can't be bad then. I just wanted to stop drinking stuff with aspartame.
Aspartame is not that bad for you! Watch mark lobliner's vid on youtube about artificial sweeteners!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I worked out with a friend today! It was back day, one of my favorite days! I didnt really record any weight or exercises or weights, but we done a ton of stuff! My back was still pumped about 2-3 after my workout! That could be due to a couple or reasons though! I had a lot more carbs preworkout than usual! Also i had my cheat meal today which consisted of shrimp fried rice that i bought from a local japanese place with panda express orange sauce all over it! Then finished it up with a pint of talenti's sea salt caramel that went down the gullet! Ha! It is amazing ice cream!

And to note i also took 3, count em, 3 caps of follidrone today! May have been placebo ;) but i had more strength and endurance than ive had this entire time ive been on it! Im pretty sure i will have DOMS tomorrow that are gonna be crippling!

Also im gonna be at a wedding this sat! Im gonna try and make good choices about the food i eat! Maybe a real small piece of cake!

image-352514990.jpg

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Screw that, it's a wedding- celebrate. Eat and drink.

Back day is my favorite too. I love pulls.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Screw that, it's a wedding- celebrate. Eat and drink. Back day is my favorite too. I love pulls.
I dont drink! At all, like i have never had a beer or anything!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me neither. I've never drank alcohol or done drugs or smoked cigarettes. ...EVER I'll be 33 in August.
Very good. Drugs are no good. I never did drugs neither but I did drink. I hardly drink now

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
NEVER had alcohol either. or smoked etc. look at us nice young good college boys ;)

verdict on the ice cream?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
NEVER had alcohol either. or smoked etc. look at us nice young good college boys ;) verdict on the ice cream?
It was super rich and creamy! Not as many truffles in it as i would like, but it really was superb!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Everyone really knows you havent lived your life until youve stayed awake at 6am on mdma/e's contemplating your life while gurning.... haha

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
It was super rich and creamy! Not as many truffles in it as i would like, but it really was superb!
Ahh was too indecisive last night as far as getting a pint, the local walmart only has like 8 different flavors and some arent really appealing... i would like to try all eventually :D

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I've been obsessed with miniature blizzards at Dairy Queen lately, they keep coming out with new ones and I can't not try them

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
I've been obsessed with miniature blizzards at Dairy Queen lately, they keep coming out with new ones and I can't not try them
favorite flavor? so good.. so so good. used to love cotton candy and cheesequake flavors from there